• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Erika Blossoms Ch. 07

Erika Blossoms Ch. 07

Note: This is chapter seven of a very long story. 28 chapters so far. It is wide ranging and will eventually touch on interracial sex, dom women, lesbian sex, true love, revenge and much, much more. I hope you enjoy it.

*****

CHAPTER SEVEN – Sunday Night Late

"Hahahahaha! Look at that! Oh my GOD!" Jana howled.

I felt him struggle, but I was ready for him. I sat down hard on his face with my pantyhose covered ass, and tightened my grip on his ankles against my shoulders.

I had him pinned, and he quickly realized the position he was in and quit struggling. I eased up on him.

Jana bounced up onto the bed.

"Holy shit, Erika, I'd say you got him right where you want him."

"This is what happens to men who DON'T KEEP THEIR WORD." I said sternly.

"I'm going to let you go now. You are to remain in this position without me holding you." I said to him. "Jana, would you be so kind?"

I let go of the vibrator and she put her hand in its place.

I stepped back to take a look. His head was hanging over the edge of the bed, so he was looking at me upside down. He had a glazed expression on his face.

I pulled at my nipples and gave my pussy a little rub. My pantyhose were soaked halfway down my thighs.

"You remember Jana?" I asked.

"y-yes." he answered.

"She is here to help us out a little. I was ready to send you home and she talked me out of it." I paused.

He said nothing.

I slapped his dick and balls with the flat of my hand really hard. So hard that it stung my hand.

"Where are your manners? You should be thanking her!"

"Thank you!" he yelped.

Jana giggled.

"So you should be grateful that not only did she talk me out of sending you home, she came over to help you out."

"Jana, sweetie, could you come around here. He can hold that in himself."

She got up from the bed and he moved his hand up to hold the vibrator in his ass, proving that we had his attention.

She walked around to where I was standing. She reached up and gave me a sloppy wet kiss and then turned to look at him.

When he saw her, his eyes got as big as saucers. She was dressed like a 19 year old street walking whore. Two ponytails, stripper shoes, mini skirt, stocking and garters, slutty makeup – the whole package.

"What do you think sweetheart, should we let him cum and send him on his way?" I asked.

Jana reached up and caressed my breasts. "Well, it would be fun to watch him cum in his own mouth. His little weewee is aimed right into it."

"I'm so mad at him though. He broke his solemn word. I'm tempted to just send him home now that you're here." I kissed her pretty lips and pulled her against me tight.

"He certainly does deserve to be sent home. Real men keep their word even when no one is looking. Still, maybe we can find some use for him. Is he any good a licking pussy?"

I gave her a thoughtful look. "Well, he's not terrible at it when he concentrates on something besides his own tiny dick, but he's not as good as you." I told her.

"Would you like to lick some pussy, sissy-boy?" Jana asked him.

He nodded yes meekly.

I kissed her deeply. She put her hands to my breasts.

"Have I told you how amazing you look?" she asked. "Those pantyhose are amazing on you."

I smiled at her. "Thank you. I did it for him, but he didn't appreciate it." I scowled down at him.

"Stupid, silly boy." she said to me. "I would do anything you wanted to see you dressed like that."

We started kissing again. Hands roaming all over each other, grinding against one another. She pulled the straps of my dress from my shoulders and slowly pushed it down, following it down my body with soft kisses.

I returned the favor by pulling her top off over her head, squeezing her breasts and delicately licking her nipples. I loved the way they responded by getting puffy and swollen.

I pushed her skirt down over her hips and held her steady as she stepped out of it with the clunky stripper shoes.

"I'm almost as tall as you with these shoes on. I don't really like it. Will you put yours back on for me? You look astounding in them."

I nodded and stepped around the bed to pick them up, and walked back around the bed after slipping them on.

"That's better." she said. She opened her arms and I stepped into her embrace. We kissed hungrily.

A thousand kisses later, I came back to earth via a strange buzzing sound.

The vibrator.

I looked down at the boyfriend. True to my command, he hadn't moved an inch. His cock looked painful. Poor guy. I took a little pity on him.

"Move up to the top of the bed and lay down, but don't let that vibrator move an inch, and don't touch your cock" I told him.

I saw the relief on his face as he did as he was told. He lay down flat, with his head on a pillow. His cock was still looking painfully hard, and was pointing straight up. It was leaking profusely.

Jana spotted the dildo and harness, and picked them up. She opened the dildo package and then started reading the instructions on the back of the harness box.

"Insert base of dildo" she held the dildo up with one hand, flopping it back and forth "into the slot, and snap the retaining strap across the top. Then, step into the harness and adjust the straps for a snug fit."

She opened the package, pulled it out and dropped it on the bed.

She sat down on the edge of the bed. I sat down next to her.

Reading the back of the dildo box out loud, she said, "Super Realistic 8 inch Jelly Dong! Looks and feels like the real thing! Pornstar approved!"

She giggled. "Pornstar approved? SOLD!"

She continued, "This Super Realistic 8 inch Jelly Dong is designed to work with any standard sized harness. Slide the base of the Super Realistic 8 inch Jelly Dong into the harness slot and secure per harness instructions. Remember! Wash your jelly dong thoroughly with mild soap and water and rinse with clean water before and after each use. Use only with non-petroleum lubricants."

We both laughed out loud.

"He bought this for you to use on him." Jana said quietly.

I looked at her. "Wait. What?"

She kissed my cheek. "You can be so dense sometimes. You thought that this was for you, didn't you?"

"Well, I...."

BAM! It hit me right between the eyes. He doesn't need a harness with a Super Realistic 8 inch Jelly Dong, he already has an actual dong!

"Jesus." I said, "I had not worked that out. I thought he bought to use on me." I looked over at him and his throbbing dick. "Because there isn't much pleasure in that tiny thing."

He was looking at Jana's tits. The vibrator in his ass hummed along steadily. His cock was as hard as ever and leaking a surprising amount of fluid.

"Sissy-boy wants to get buttfucked like an ass fucking slut!" Jana said, looking at me. She picked up the harness and dildo and started to fit them together.

Once she had it all put together, she carefully stepped into it, adjusted the straps snugly and stepped over to me.

"How do you like my cock?" she asked. She held it by the base and gave it a wiggle.

"It's so lifelike and real!" I teased. I reached down and took it in my hand, and began to stroke it back and forth. My boyfriend's eyes were riveted.

"Get up on the bed, on all fours." she whispered to me.

I crawled up onto the bed on all fours, positioning myself so that he could see my ass and pussy.

Jana kicked out of her shoes stood up onto the bed. She stood directly over his face, wagging the jelly dong in front of him.

She looked down on him. "I can't decide who to use this on sissy-boy, you or Erika."

"Me! Me! Me!" I said. "I need a big fat cock to pry my little pussy open and fuck me like a dirty whore!" I said with an exaggerated pleading in my voice. I wiggled my ass toward them both. "I've never had a real man's cock in my pussy! And yours is so big! Please fuck me like a dirty slut!"

"You make a compelling case," she said thoughtfully "But sissy-boy bought it. It only seems fair that he gets to try it first." She kneeled down on the bed astride him. The jelly dong was right above his cock. The contrast in size was striking. It was easily twice as big around and almost twice as long.

I turned around on the bed. Looking at it, I wasn't really sure that thing would fit in me, so I was relieved that she wasn't about to shove that thing in me.

She started grinding the dong across his cock. It was twitching, ready to burst.

"Pull your knees up." she said to him.

As soon as he did, Jana reached down and pulled the vibrator out of his asshole. Amazingly, it stayed open, gaping lewdly.

"Sweety, get me that bottle please." She nodded toward the Ass-troglide.

I picked it up and handed it to her, curious if she was actually going to go through with this.

She opened the bottle and squirted it all over his asshole, and then – I'm still a little shocked at this one – pushed the opening of the bottle into his asshole and gave it a hard squeeze. She finished by squirting another healthy amount all over his cock and balls.

"You can never have too much lube for a good old fashioned buttfucking." she said.

The following image is burned into my brain.

Jana then put the head of the jelly dong against his asshole and pushed it slowly into his ass all the way to the bottom in one smooth stroke.

"AAAAHHHHHhhhhhhhhh." He moaned loudly, his eyes locked onto her big beautiful tits.

She didn't push it in and out immediately, but began grinding against him with the dong buried deep inside him.

I was rubbing my pussy furiously. With my orgasm close, I had a wicked idea.

I sat astride his face toward Jana, and sat down on it.

"Lick my pussy." I told him.

He began to lick my pussy through my pantyhose. It felt good, but somehow remote, so I reached down and ripped them open at the crotch and sat back down on his face. He licked my pussy hole deeply. It felt delicious.

Jana started to slowly fuck his asshole with the full 8 inches of the Super Realistic Jelly Dong while holding him by the knees. In and out of him with long, full strokes, stopping at the bottom each time to grind against him.

His dick would flex every time she pushed into him. I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

Watching my boyfriend get fucked by a huge dildo strapped on to my best friend and lover was the most wickedly erotic thing I had ever seen.

I was grinding my entire crotch all over my boyfriends face.

"Lick my asshole." I told him. He moaned loudly and pushed his tongue into my asshole as far as it would go.

I reached down and began rubbing my clitoris as my orgasm crashed into me. I fell forward against Jana's breasts. She was fucking him faster and harder. He was moaning his approval into my asshole.

My orgasm was quick and hard. I rolled off of him.

"Yesyesyes, fuck me harder." he said out loud.

Jana gave him what he wanted. Slamming the jelly dong into his asshole as fast and hard as she could.

Without warning, his cock erupted.

Cum shot out of his cock, spurting and spitting all over his chest and neck, his cock twitching and jumping up and down the whole time.

His orgasm lasted what seemed to me to be a long time. He was covered in his own cum from his chin to his crotch.

No one had touched his cock. It simply went off from the buttfucking Jana was giving him.

Jana pulled the jelly dong out of his asshole.

We all three kind of collapsed and lay there for a long few minutes, not speaking.

"Be a sweetheart and take this thing off of me, and go clean yourself up." Jana told him.

He sat up, rolled up to his knees and tenderly unstrapped the harness from Jana and slid it off her. He stood and went toward the bathroom. I heard the shower start.

"Come here." I told Jana.

She moved up next to me. We kissed and cuddled and petted one another.

"I don't know what to say. I kind of feel bad." I said.

"Don't. We gave him exactly what he wanted."

"You think?"

"I know. Didn't you see him cum without being touched. That doesn't happen by accident."

"What do you want?" I teased her with my hand on her pussy, rubbing lightly. I knew she hadn't cum yet and I was looking forward to making that happen.

She kissed me deeply.

"Let me show you." she said.

She raised up to her knees. She turned me on my side, and pushed one knee up to my chest, my other leg straight. Then she sat down across my leg, leaned back on her elbows and pushed her pussy into mine.

She began softly grinding her plump, meaty pussy against my small, tight pussy. The feeling was indescribably erotic. It felt like kissing somehow, but more than that. More intimate.

She slowly started rotating her hips, pushing into me, her pussy felt like it had opened up. I could feel the hard pearl of her clitoris rubbing against my own.

I took her leg into my hands and pulled her tighter into me. She squeezed my butt with one hand, pulled at her nipple with the other. We were locked into this position like a couple of puzzle pieces. Humping each other with passionate abandon.

It was the most intimate, loving thing I had ever felt. Every inch of my crotch was being touched. Pussy to pussy, leg to ass, thighs to thighs. I was having an all-over-my-body orgasm. It went on and on and on the entire time we were connected, our pussies kissing each other like intimate lovers kissing deeply.

At some point, I looked up to see the boyfriend standing at the foot of the bed. His erection in his hand, stroking slowly.

"I'm. Going. To. Cum." Jana moaned. And she did. I felt her pussy juices flooding over my pussy, drenching me in her sweet cum.

She finally collapsed, still in the same position. I could feel her pussy twitching and pulsing with the aftershocks of her orgasm. The combined juices of our pussies covering our crotch, hips, thighs and asses. We were both a hot, sticky mess. I adored everything about it. It felt glorious.

After a few minutes of cool down, she extracted herself from my crotch and climbed up the bed next to me. We cuddled and kissed lightly. She saw the boyfriend standing at the foot of the bed.

"You may as well come on up here too." she smiled warmly at him. I was grateful to her for that. He had been humiliated enough for one night.

He climbed up and lay down next to me. I was between them.

We all lay there together for quite a while. It was late. Very late. Monday morning, and work, loomed.

"That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen." he said.

"I'm not attracted to guys, I love women. I tried it with guys a couple of times in college and didn't like it. I just love the way it feels to have... a cock-shaped thing inside me. And I adore the way pantyhose look and feel. I wear them under my slacks to work sometimes. It feels so good. Before we met, I would even shave my legs sometimes. It's a thrill to know that I have them on and no one knows."

"And I do like being, ummm, bossed around. I have no idea why."

"I know you don't love me, but you're kind and sweet and gorgeous and sexy and I am so turned on by you."

I didn't love him, I was sure of that, but his confession touched me. I didn't want him to be hurt by all of this.

"Jana and I made love for the first time last night." I told him.

"The first time? Really? I thought you two had been doing it for years." he said.

"I wish." Jana said. "I'm in love with her and have been since high school."

I kissed her and then I kissed him. We were all asleep within minutes.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Erika Blossoms Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 608 milliseconds