• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 09

Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 09

Leif hadn't been ready to leave Lynne's house, and end their date, but she started acting nervous, and flighty, a little trembly. A more extreme version of the way she acted after they kissed. Since she was getting shy and panicky and embarrassed, he felt like he should give her some space to work out her feelings overnight, and he would talk to her again in the morning. He knew he'd never make it to the afternoon without needing to hear her lovely voice...but some time apart for her to process having shared a wonderful orgasm and starting a new special relationship might ease her mind a bit, and make her more comfortable around him.

He'd never met a woman like her before. She was passionate and sexy, but she was shy, and when she was pushed too soon, she was fidgety, and flighty like a cute little bunny rabbit. That was really how he knew she lacked a lot of experience with men. Those shy, flighty little ways when the passion turned up. He thought it was adorable, but she didn't need to be afraid of him. He didn't think less of her for starting to be a little sexual with him. The reason he thought they wanted to see each other was to see how compatible they were, and whether they could have a future together.

He certainly wanted a future with her!

Sexuality was one aspect of compatibility in his eyes, just like finding out about her wonderful sense of humor, her extreme musical talent, and the fact that she loved video games and beer. So far, he felt like they were extremely compatible, the raw materials were definitely there. The passion and current between the two of them was deep, and intoxicating. He never felt passion like that with a woman, and all he'd been doing was touching the sweet creature.

What she didn't know, as they explored more, he would be glad to teach her. He'd be a very gentle and patient teacher. And who knows, maybe she could teach him a thing or too as well...even if she didn't know much about men, she might know a bit about her own body. A passionate thing like her, had to be getting off some type of way. As they kept seeing each other, and she felt comfortable, he would love to see all the little tricks she knew to get herself off. If she didn't know any tricks, he'd teach her how to play with herself in case he couldn't be there occasionally to give her the pleasure she needed.

Boy, his cock started aching again. It had gone down, when he chastely kissed her forehead, but now that he walked down all those fucking steps to her apartment, and out back into the street, and started thinking about her, he had a hard on again. He had to stop thinking about her to get it to go down. There was no other way. He couldn't think a sexy or sweet thought about her the whole way home, or his cock threatened to engorge again.

Back at his home, it was safe to think about her again. And safe to take a whiff. He'd wanted to smell her so bad, and work out her scent, when all that gooey wetness was fresh on his fingers, but he thought it would mortify her. He refrained from it, but he couldn't help tasting the sticky sweet treasures she left behind, right in front of her face. Now that he was alone, in his apartment, still in the dark, he prayed that he could make out the scent of her. He loved the way her hair, neck and ears smelled. Something she used smelled like vanilla, and he'd also been able to work out a sweet, natural scent.

But he wanted to know what her luscious, pussy juices smelled like. He'd never felt a woman get so wet, even when he'd been having sex with women. They weren't dry, he'd never have sex with a dry woman, if they were dry, he knew he wasn't doing something right. But he'd also never seen a woman get as wet as Lynne did. She got so deliciously wet, and perhaps part of it was that they loved each other on some primal level. On an instinctual level that neither of them could even rationalize with their minds yet. He'd never had a woman affect him the way she did, and he hadn't even made love to her yet.

He worked his finger under his nose.

"Mmmm....Lynne, you smell so good," he murmured softly under his breath, then he felt stupid, because he realized he was talking to himself.

He wished that he could just lie next to her and sniff her like a dog in heat now. He knew it was doggish, but he couldn't help himself, her sweet natural musk was heavenly, and smelled, just as good as those sugar cookies he bought her, just in a more primal and musky way. Sweet but musky. He'd never smelled a woman's juices smelling like this before. Damn!

He wanted to put his nose up to her pussy, and that cute little ass of hers, and sniff all her sweet scents and flavors...he could smell that sweet little goddess all day. He knew he wouldn't be able to do that now, but maybe one day. She was so shy! He wondered if she'd even let him touch her again soon!

Smelling her, the faint, tiny scent that was left behind on his fingers after he'd sucked them clean inflamed him so much that he unbuttoned his jeans. His cock was so hard, he knew his balls would be purple if the light was on, and he could see himself. He started stroking softly, gently. He touched it gently when he touched himself because he didn't want to spoil himself, so that it was difficult for him to come when he eventually shared the bed with lovely Lynne. He prayed that day was coming soon.

He imagined her own beige fingers, wrapping around his throbbing penis. Her sweet full lips and tongue caressing his throbbing cock head, bringing him near the edge. If she was sucking him, he wouldn't be able to let her finish giving him oral without pushing his body on top of hers, and pushing inside her, he wanted her so bad.

He imagined her, fitting him like a luscious glove as he loved her with passionate, gentle strokes.

"Damn it, I love you too Lynne...shoulda said so," he murmured softly as his jizz went everywhere, even on that light tan cable knit sweater of his. Soft light tan like sweet Lynne.

Damn it, he'd gotten spunk on his sweater!

He'd forgotten to remove it Lynne had his need to masturbate for relief so high. He tossed it off and threw it in the pile of clothes to go to the cleaners once he made it to the bedroom, and fell fast asleep, content at last.

***

Lynne wasn't getting any sleep at all. Although she felt dumb that she'd made it awkward by her love confession, she couldn't stop thinking about those blue eyes of his. They were sexy and they almost felt like they were piercing her soul while she was coming. Like he was trying to memorize her facial expression, and her every movement. He looked at her like he loved her. Perhaps that was why she blurted it out the way that she did.

And the way that she came! Oh god, it felt so good, better than anything she'd ever imagined. He was so gentle and good the way he stroked her with those guitar worn fingertips. That didn't feel like her own finger tips or toys...it was so much better. Oh mercy, it was a sweet, sensual man!

The syrup in his voice, when he asked, 'did you come baby'. If she hadn't blown it and said she loved him, she almost wished she could rewind time, and lie and say no, just to feel his fingers again and the way he made her shudder.

Leif was intoxicating! She tossed and turned, because she actually felt nauseated with fear. She knew she loved him, but she also knew she didn't know him, so loving him was stupid and dangerous. Admitting that love had been even more foolish. And he was so advanced, smooth, erotic, and advanced and he'd played her body like a fiddle. He was sweet, fun to be around, and engaging, but quite frankly, he made her feel so good that she was terrified of him. She hadn't expected to feel like this in real life.

Passion for a man had been an abstract thing for her. Something she'd fantasized about, but never actually imagined coming true. It was dizzy and intoxicating, like it was when she packaged up passion for the consumption of others on stage, but yet- unlike the stage, with Leif, she lacked control...it felt like he was in control, of her body, and her emotions, and it frightened her.

But, even though he aroused her so much, he seemed so sweet. His blue eyes had looked so loving when he was touching her, teasing her. When he was kissing her, his blue eyes were just as heavily lidded and intoxicated as her own were. And he seemed to enjoy everything they did together. Even when she didn't want to kiss anymore, he didn't seem the least bit perturbed. He liked spending time with her. At least he made it seem that way. He treated her with kindness and care.

She'd never been treated so sweetly by a man before. It was hard to believe he could be so wonderful. There had to be a catch somewhere.

She wondered what he looked like shirtless. She saw those thick arms, and broad chest again through his sweater. The cut of his arms even though he was slender was delicious. He had a great ass too, to be a white guy, it was nice, and round, and looked firm in his blue jeans. She noticed his physicality more this time, along with the butterflies he gave her. She felt giddy just being around him. At one point, when he was swelling her head with his sweet compliments, she was giggling all over herself.

He probably knew exactly what he was doing, and if she hadn't sent him home, he would have wanted to get into her pants, and then move on to the next one. He probably did that shit all the time. No man, as handsome, and sexy, and tender as he was would lack women beating down his door. He was probably drawn to her, because he could sniff out her inexperience.

He probably liked a challenge, but once he'd gotten her, he'd move on. He was probably already figuring out how he was going to seduce her, and get rid of her easily now that she'd made the stupid love confession.

It was an uneasy night for her, and sadly enough, she couldn't even masturbate her way to sleep like she did some nights. He'd turned her out so good, all she could dream about was his gentle touches with those roughed up finger tips.

She made herself some chamomile tea. Finally, the sleep came.

***

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 787 milliseconds