• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Brenda Is Exposed

Brenda Is Exposed

12

Brenda and I had married young, while in college, and our lives had moved quickly after that. Both of us were moving up in our careers, especially Brenda. She seemed driven to excel. Her assent up the corporate ladder was so quick and steady that I would have expected her to be fucking her way up the ladder except for two things. First, all her bosses and supervisors were women, all of them workaholics and all much older than Brenda. Second, Brenda was one of the most prude women I'd ever met.

She enjoys sex, when out schedules allowed, but she always wanted the lights out, never undressed with any windows or doors open even though we lived out in a rural area on the outskirts of town and couldn't even see our nearest neighbor, and always, always, always wore modest clothing. She never, ever showed any cleavage from her firm and pert 34C boobs, and never wore short skirts. She wore those huge granny panties, a substantial bra that kept any hint of a nipple from showing in any clothing, and wouldn't even wear a bikini at the beach. All of this in spite of her having a really cute, petite and shapely body. Her long brunette hair falls just below her shoulders and is thick and silky. Her skin is a warm tone and blemish free, and her waist and hips are perfectly proportional to her height and weight. All in all, she's a dynamite package. Oh, and I absolutely love her thick, full bush that stands guard over that thick lipped pussy that never sees the light of day.

After several years of living together and then marriage I was accustomed to her very modest dress habits, and her even being too shy to discuss sex while we were out in public, as if someone would overhear and think she was a slut or something. All that changed though.

Brenda is a control freak at work, and around the house for that matter. She's so accustomed to being in total control at her work that it carries over when she returns home, she sometimes treating me like one of her staff. That's when I have to remind her of who I am and who I'm not. She just laughs then and gives me that grin that says, "Just do as I tell you," But being continually in control, having to constantly make decisions, eventually takes a toll on a person. This began to manifest in her drinking too heavily some nights and getting in a really foul mood. I went along with it and tried to accommodate her, knowing the stress she was under at the office.

Then one night I'd had enough. Brenda had been just abusive enough in her tone and comments, and my own mood just not quite generous enough, that I snapped a bit myself. I barked back at her, in a quiet but forceful tone with a look that backed up the words. I'd never barked at Brenda like that, and almost instantly she transformed. I expected her to retaliate with loud and harsh words of her own, but instead she lowered her head as is to cower, her body posture changed to one of submission, and her tone changed to being subservient. Whoa, I'd never seen this side of her before in my life and didn't know exactly what to do so I merely commanded her to take herself to bed and not make another sound. And so she did.

The next evening we were both back to normal and I asked her if she remembered the evening before. A blush came over her face when she admitted she did, and we talked about what had happened.

"Todd, I felt so powerless to you. All the fight was gone, washed out and it actually felt good, like a weight was lifted. I think I'd have done anything you commanded at that moment."

"You aren't like that all the time. What happened?"

"I don't know, it just came over me." Over the next couple of weeks I began to experiment now and then with commands, sometimes getting an evil eye from Brenda, but sometimes she'd do precisely what I'd commanded. I even began to try getting her out of her comfort zone by commanding her to undress in the living room with all the lights on. I found just the way to approach the task, getting her set up just right, then hitting her with a command in just the proper tone. After that, she would do as I asked. She and I even discussed this little revelation and I promised not to abuse it, though I really did want to see how powerful the hold was on her once I got her started.

The test was one night while we were out getting a drink and having dinner in town. It was a restaurant we had never been to before, fairly dark and not too crowded. We had a booth near the rear of the place. Brenda had worn a white blouse that evening and true to form she had on both a camisole and a substantial bra. The blouse was buttoned all the way up, but was sheer enough that the camisole underneath was very evident. I don't think Brenda would have actually worn that outfit if she'd known it was that sheer in the lighting conditions of the restaurant.

Midway through dinner I worked Brenda into position, so to speak, then instructed her to go to the ladies room and remove both the camisole and the bra and to stuff them in her pocketbook. She hesitated a moment and I was about to think it wasn't working, but then she dutifully slid from the booth, took her pocketbook and headed towards the ladies room. My heart was pounding and my excitement swelling as I watched her ass as she walked towards the ladies room, but began to fade when it seemed to take much longer than anticipated. I began to feel as if the safety of the ladies room had snapped Brenda out of the moment, that perhaps she might even be brewing up some steam in there that I'd suffer when we got out of the restaurant. But then, there she was. The sight of Brenda walking towards me was causing an arousal in my pants and heat to flush through my body. The white blouse was even sheerer than it seemed, and when she'd tucked it into the waist of her skirt it pulled against the hard nipples that were very evident. The outline of her dark areolas were perfectly discernable, and the strides she was taking were causing her boobs to bounce and sway just a bit. I looked away from the sight just long enough to confirm that she was indeed being noticed.

As Brenda slid back into the booth I could tell she was a bit flushed but I honestly don't know if it was from embarrassment or excitement, or both. As she slid in the looked at me with pleading eyes and said, "Todd, I don't.."

"Brenda, unbutton the top two buttons."

"But Todd.."

Again I interrupted, "Now, Brenda." She was pleading with her eyes but said nothing else as she slowly reached up not trying to gather attention, and unbuttoned the top two buttons. The blouse was free now down to just between her nipples, which were as erect as I'd ever seen them.

We finished our dinner and before the waiter came to clear our plates and inquire about dessert I instructed Brenda to unbutton two more buttons, which would leave only the last button just above her skirt to hold the blouse together. Brenda said nothing but shot daggers at me with her eyes, finishing the chore just before the waiter arrived. At this point I figured I'd pushed the restaurant bit as far as I could and elected to wait until we left for the next push. I will say, though, that the walk out of the restaurant was quite enjoyable, with her blouse swaying open just enough for glimpses of the mounding of her cleavage.

It was a cool night and still young with lots of people and traffic to negotiate on the way to the car and on the drive out. Deep in the heart of the center city there were many blocks to navigate in close quarters with both adjacent vehicles and pedestrians on the sidewalks. When we got to the car I could tell that Brenda was anxious to get in, both from the exposure and the chill, but I withheld unlocking her door.

"Come on Todd, I'm freezing!"

"Hand me the blouse, Brenda."

"Todd?" Again the pleading in the tone and the eyes.

"Brenda." She stood there for only seconds before unbuttoning the last button, pulling the blouse from the waist of her skirt, then slipping it off her shoulders and down her arms. Her skin was covered with goose bumps from the chill but she looked as sexy as any time I'd ever seen her.

Our car is a low slung coupe with a moon roof. With the covering open the roof allowed the lights of the street lamps to illuminate the interior of the car, and the low position allowed anyone adjacent to the car to see in easily. Naturally, I took it slow and allowed as many cars and trucks to pass, as well as give pedestrians an opportunity as I could before finally turning onto the freeway that would lead us out of town and to our rural retreat. Through the slow ride through town Brenda was obedient and never once moved to cover her breasts from view of any of the viewers, and as we went along she even managed to smile at some.

When we got home she was hot as a depot stove, and not with anger but with passion. She damn near fucked my nuts off that night.

After that night we began having similar nights where we'd go out to eat and have Brenda exposed to varying degrees. I began dictating what clothes she'd be wearing when we left home, making sure it was something that would afford good views of her offerings. We even went shoe shopping at the mall one night, sans panties, and the flustered salesman got us both worked up to the point I thought we'd wind up fucking there in the mall parking lot.

Through all of these escapades Brenda was insistent that we be careful to preserve her anonymity.

I decided to up the ante a bit.

I had a business trip coming up that was in a different part of the country, would be alone on the trip, but was going to be meeting with six or eight other representatives of other companies to discuss some standardization of our products. It was a situation where I'd likely never see these guys again. I decided on a plan where I'd take Brenda along but she'd make herself happy during the two days there doing some shopping and sightseeing. On the final night there I'd ask if any of the other guys wanted to drop by my hotel room for a drink or hand of poker. That's when I'd see just how far I could push Brenda. Fortunately, Brenda agreed to tag along as I hadn't divulged the plan for the evening.

The date arrived, we flew to our destination and I'd carefully chosen a different hotel from where the other participants had booked. My excuse was that I was late in booking and their place was filled. We met during the day and had good, productive meetings while Brenda made herself scarce. The other guys ranged from about my age to somewhat older, and there were two women there too. As we were wrapping up the session on the second and final day of our meeting I asked if anyone was interested in dropping by my hotel later for a drink and perhaps a hand of poker. The two women bowed out, as expected, and the two younger guys also graciously bowed out, saying they wanted to go around the town to see what was happening. That left three guys that were all a bit older than me, all happily married, but from the conversation they all seemed a bit horny. Perfect.

On the way from the meeting hotel back to my hotel I called Brenda to let her know that we'd have dinner in the restaurant in the hotel, but that a bit later three guys would be coming over for some drinks. She was fine with that, and seemed more interested in telling me about what she'd bought that day.

Brenda and I ate an early dinner and I made sure she had two drinks with her dinner. That's a lot for her to drink, with one usually going to her head a bit. I wanted to make sure I was calling the shots that night. Back up at the room I told her that these guys were to arrive shortly, and that they didn't know she was there. I then told her that she'd be introduced as my "date" for the night, not as my wife, and then I told her to go put on the lace panties with matching lace bra, and the sun dress she'd brought that buttoned up the front. She started to protest, saying that what she had on was comfortable and more presentable, but I cut her off.

"Brenda, no. Go put on what I told you to wear. Now." I wasn't sure if it would work, but she turned and went to change. The gig was on.

It wasn't but a few minutes later when there was a knock on the door and my three guests had arrived, right on time. Brenda was mixing a batch of margaritas and as the guys came into the room the first thing they wanted was to be introduced to the lovely lady with the booze. I introduced Brenda as my date for the evening, that she was there to be our barmaid. Of course the guys all gathered around Brenda for their drink and to chat her up a bit, and I could tell she was actually liking the attention. As the guys got their first round and began to settle into the sofa and wingback chairs of the suite I'd booked, I went to Brenda to get my drink and in doing so I whispered to her to unbutton the dress down to her waist. She shot a glare at me, but I looked her sternly in the eye and she understood. As I turned to join the others she was unfastening the top buttons of the dress.

"Brenda, how about bringing us some of those nuts, please." I hoped that Brenda didn't merely set the nuts on the coffee table in the center of the room, but instead would offer a serving to each of us, and she did. As she stepped in front of each seated guy she would bend forward at the waist and hold the tray of nuts out to offer them a serving. The view down into her open hanging dress was magnificent, with a full view of the lace bra affording a fairly clear glimpse of each breast and nipple, and the view extended on down to her very low cut lace panties. By now all the guys' eyes were wide and the drinks were going down fast. I excused myself in pretense of ordering another round of margaritas and went to speak to Brenda.

"Make another pitcher of margaritas and come serve them, without the dress on. Just panties and bra." Brenda nodded affirmatively and I returned to the sitting room of the suite. Within minutes Brenda came in carrying a pitcher of margaritas, with only the very revealing lacy bra and almost non-existent lace panties.

"Who wants seconds?" Every guy there was about to jump out of their seat for another serving, and a better, close up look at the scantily clad barmaid. This was going great, but time to kick it up another notch.

In a few minutes I left for the restroom and found Brenda filling the nut bowl again and making another pitcher of margaritas. "Lose the bra this time."

By now it was evident from the smile on her face and the ready compliance with my directions that Brenda was getting into her little show routine. In fact, when she'd served me on the last round of margaritas I definitely detected the sight and smell of her arousal.

When Brenda came out topless I thought there might be a problem. Two of the guys were getting really suggestive in their comments but Brenda handled it well. In fact, when she got to them and their hands found her boobs, she merely smiled at them and allowed them to enjoy the touch. I could see that her panties were soaking and could smell her lust from where I was seated.

"Brenda, why don't you take those panties off, too? " Without even looking at me or hesitating a moment, Brenda hooked her thumbs in the waist of those lacy panties and slid them down below her knees, letting them drop to the floor. When she stood up the full sight of her clean shaven pussy was there for all to see. Then I got a real surprise. When one guy that was seated on the sofa commented that he wanted a better look at that thing Brenda stepped over in front of him, stepped up onto the sofa facing him and squatted right in front of his face with her legs spread as wide as she could and still maintain her balance. This put her full, open and aroused pussy lips within inches of his face. The guy sat there for a few moments staring straight at her pussy then his hands began to ride up the back of her legs. Brenda didn't wait, but instead grabbed his head and pulled his face into her pussy and began humping his face. This drove the other guys wild and I wasn't sure Brenda was still in control of her own lusts.

As I sat and watched, with a raging boner, Brenda stepped down off the sofa and turned around to take a seat on the sofa beside the guy. She slid down on the sofa in a half prone position and picked up her legs so that her heels were on the cushions and her legs spread as wide as possible. The view of her open pussy for all to see and admire almost had me cumming in my pants.

"OK, guys, who wants a serving of this pussy?" One guy jumped right down and began licking and sucking on Brenda's flushed pussy with gusto and within minutes Brenda was cumming on his face, bucking her hips and holding his head into her lust. The other guy was fondling her boobs while this was happening and I noticed the third guy had his dick out and was stroking himself.

Guy number two moved down to eat her pussy while guy number one stood up and pulled his dick out and began stroking himself. He moved over beside Brenda and before she got her second orgasm he was spewing his cum over her tits. This seemed to turn Brenda on even more and she reached for the third guy's dick and began grabbing it through his trousers. He pulled his dick from his pants and Brenda immediately took it into her mouth as the second guy moved from eating pussy to jacking off on her tits. This left Brenda's pussy temporarily unattended so I moved in.

Instead of eating her pussy, which was drenching wet with a combination of her pussy juices and the waterings of the two guys that had eaten her pussy to orgasm, I dropped my pants and slid my fully erect dick into Brenda's pussy in one slow and smooth motion. She moaned with the dick of the third guy still in her mouth, and her hips began moving to meet mine.

Seeing her there fully naked with those three other guys looking at her, rubbing her tits, jacking off on her tits, and her sucking that guy's dick while I was fucking her was getting to me more quickly than I wanted. I was worried that he might ejaculate in her mouth, something she adamantly refused to allow before, but when she sensed he was about to cum she pulled away and allowed his cum to squirt out over her face. This drove me over the edge and I came heavily deep inside her cunt.

Brenda was lying there panting and flushed with cum over various parts of her body, all four of us men were sitting back enjoying the view and recovering from our own releases, and Brenda suddenly jumps up and runs out of the room. I was instantly overcome with fear that she was terribly upset, and heard the shower turned on before the bathroom door shut.

"OK, guys, I guess that's it. The rest of the evening is mine, if you know what I mean." Each guy thanked me for the time and complimented me on my date, thanking me for letting them share in the fun, and excused themselves for the night. I knew I'd likely never see any of them again, and knew that since all of them were married that news of this ordeal would never surface. My real concern was with Brenda though.

After the guys were gone and I heard the shower stop I took a heated towel and one of those thick bathrobes into the bathroom for Brenda, fully expecting her to be remorseful of the evening. Instead I was greeted with her arms flying around my neck and a wonderfully passionate kiss.

"You Ok, babe?"

"Oh, Todd, I've never been better. You alright with seeing them with me?"

"Hey, you are hot, always have been, and the sight of those guys drooling over you was awesome. But why'd you jump up and shower?"

"I just wanted them out of her so I could fuck and suck you properly!" And so she did. She was almost like a possessed woman in her lustful appetite. Afterwards we lay in the bed, exhausted for the while, and talked about what had happened, about her exhibits, and so forth. Brenda admitted that at first she was almost appalled by the experience, but had grown to love it, to love the attention of the guys, but that she really wasn't ready to play that way with anyone we knew or were likely to run into again. I understood that, and we talked about other ways to expose her, both intentionally and in a way that appeared to be accidental, such as in a restaurant, the beach, etc.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Brenda Is Exposed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds