• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • He Looked Like Me Ch.02

He Looked Like Me Ch.02

1234

=====================

Her birthday present is unwrapped.

Final chapter of a simple little story about a good deed, and the ample rewards. It's Dana's birthday, and she gets celebrated.

=====================

I watched the birthday girl wander down the hall to get ready for us. To be honest, I was still pinching myself. I couldn't believe my luck. I got to be her birthday present. Damn!

Her husband and I went to the bedroom, and I could see Gary was getting a little nervous. I decided it would be good to calm him, if at all possible.

"You guys ever done something like this before?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No. First time. You?"

"Me neither. Listen Gary. I don't want to cause any trouble. If I do anything you don't like, anything that makes you uncomfortable, call me on it. If you need me to stop or even leave, you just say the word, Ok?"

He nodded, then smiled. "That's not really gonna work."

"Why?"

"Gotta be honest man. The whole thing makes me uncomfortable. I... I would never share her, but she really wants it. I figure I'll just have to deal. It's her birthday."

"I know. I get it. Birthday's a big deal for you two."

"You have no idea. Our birthday's are special. It's when we met. When we got engaged. Our first time. She's the best thing that ever happened to me, and I'm going to do whatever I have to, one time a year, to make that day everything she could ask for." He grinned. "I shouldn't really complain, she's always found a way to make my birthday incredible. I mean, seriously amazing."

He started undressing, and I kicked off my shoes. "I'm jealous. Wish I had what you two have. I was close once, but fucked it up. I guess we both fucked it up. She got stupid drunk, and chose bad friends. I couldn't forgive, or take the humiliation. Wish things had worked out differently."

"Sorry to hear that. Believe me, I know I got it good. She's the best." He was pulling his pants off, and looked at me still dressed. "You gonna get undressed?"

"I figure she can undress me if she wants." I thought of something, and pulled out my wallet. "I... I want you to know I'm clean. Got tested after my last relationship, and that was over two months ago." I handed him my STD free card. "I'll use a condom..."

He examined the card. "You carry something like this around?"

I nodded. "Lotta single people do. Sex isn't worth risking your life over. If my partner doesn't have one, it's a no go."

He handed it back. "You trust us, if I tell you we're clean? Never been with anybody else?"

"I think that's pretty obvious by now. Yeah, I trust you."

"Good." He grinned. "How you wanna do this, then?"

I put my hands up in surrender. "Up to you guys. I'm happy to be a guest, but I'll let you two drive this ship."

"Wanna help me with the bed?" he asked, pulling the covers off.

"Sure. What do you need?"

He walked into the closet and came out with a blanket and another fitted sheet. "We put these down. When she's having a really good time, she leaks a lot."

We spread the blanket out, and covered it with the fitted sheet. Just in time. His stunning wife walked out, naked except for her heels. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail, her makeup exquisite. I don't know if I'd ever seen anything more beautiful in my life.

"My boys ready for me?" she purred, leaning against the door-jamb.

"You fuckin' lucky ass son-of-a-bitch. That's yours?" I turned and asked Gary.

"All mine. And as of now, she's yours too."

"Damn. Feels like it's my birthday." I turned to face Dana. "You're gorgeous, birthday girl."

She grinned, then walked over to me pouting. "Why's my present still wrapped?"

"You want someone else to unwrap your present?" I asked.

Her grin grew even bigger. "No! It's mine. I should get to unwrap it, right?"

"Of course," I said.

She turned and smiled at her husband. "He's a good birthday present, isn't he?"

Gary nodded. "You chose well, baby."

"God gave him to me. Found him and gave him to me on my birthday. Gave me Jack. My Jack."

"All yours, gorgeous," I said softly, as she peeled my shirt away.

"Mine," she whispered, dropping to her knees, and unbuckling my belt. My knees were shaking a bit as she opened my pants, unzipped them, and pulled them down. I stepped out of them, standing in front of her, achingly hard inside my boxers.

"Is it a big surprise?" she asked, rubbing my shaft through the cloth.

"I guess that's your call," I said. "It isn't small."

"Can I open it?"

"It's yours, baby girl. All yours."

She turned her head and leaned her cheek against it. "I... I wanna wait a li'l longer. I need to take care of my wunnerful hubby first, Ok?"

"Whatever you want's Ok," I assured her, stroking her soft hair.

She stood, wobbling for a second, then grabbed my cock through my shorts, tugging. "This way, Jack. My Jack. I want you to see. See how perfect my man is. He knows me, knows how to make me crazy. You hafta see!"

I chuckled. "You're determined to drive me crazy, aren't you?"

She had climbed on the bed, on her knees, and was still pulling me along, until I sat beside her. "I get to drive you a li'l crazy, and then you and hubby get to do same for me. Go crazy on me."

She leaned in for a quick peck, but I stopped her. I pulled her face close, and kissed her thoroughly, until she responded, moaning. "Thank you for choosing me, Dana. It's not even my birthday, and this is without a doubt the best gift anyone's ever given me. Thank you."

She grinned, and then her smile turned upside down. "This is the best? We haven't even done anything."

"If I walked out the door now, it would still be the best present I ever got."

She pouted cutely. "That's sad. I don' wanna be sad, Jack. Tell me that's not true."

"You should never be sad. Of course it's not true. It's still a great gift."

She looked at me intently. "But it is true, isn't it?"

I hugged her, feeling my eyes moisten. "No. Of course not. I want you to be happy. You deserve the bestest birthday in the world, Dana. Be happy for me. That would be the nicest gift of all."

She pulled away, and I saw a glisten in her eye. "Better than this?" she asked, waving her hands down her impeccable body.

"Ok, you caught me. Nothing would be better than that."

She leaned in and kissed me softly. "Watch me, Jack. Watch me love my hubby. Best hubby in the world."

She crawled on top of his prone body, arms and legs straddling him. Her face was over his. "Thank you for my birthday, honey. For letting me go out with my friends. For forgiving me when I was bad, late coming home, forgetting my panties. For trusting me." She leaned down and kissed him softly. "Thank you for letting me have Jack." She kissed him again, longer, then slowly moved down his body, kissing her way along, until she was between his legs. She started kissing all around his cock, little licks and kisses, rubbing her face against it. It was like catnip, and she was the world's cutest kitty, purring as she adored his cock.

He was hard already, no surprise there. I felt good about it. I had been a little nervous. What if he had been tiny? I'd have felt guilty as shit. Or what if he had been huge? Talk about inadequate. How much would I have brought to the table?

Luckily he was average. Probably a good six inches. I had nothing to feel bad about.

I'm a guy. I'll admit it. Can't help it, you know. Cock size is something we all have to deal with. In this case, I was confident I was a bit larger, longer and thicker. Not some 10" freak, but a solid seven+. Maybe a little more tonight. I couldn't remember ever having been more excited. I'd pull my own weight tonight.

She was sucking him, loving that cock, like it was the end-all, be-all, meaning of her world. I laid down next to Gary, our heads only a foot or so apart.

"God, it would be so easy to hate you, right now," I teased.

He smiled. "I know, dude. I can't believe it myself sometimes. I'm so not worthy. But then I realize, Hell, nobody is, and I'm good for her."

She pulled her head up, grinning. "Best. Hubby. Ever." She gave him a long slow suck. "Talk about me. I like that." Then her mouth was too full to talk.

"She do that for you often?" I asked.

"All the time. She's amazing."

"Bastard. You gotta stop telling me these things. Lie to me, Ok? You get that every day?"

"Few times a week. At least once a month, she'll meet me at the door, naked on her knees, when I come home from work. Won't let me in until I pay her toll."

"Why? Why would you tell me something like that? I'll never walk into my house again, without thinkin' what I'm missing."

"Shit. You're a good guy. You'll get your own Dana someday. Don't settle."

I laughed. "No matter what, after seeing this, anything I could ever get would be settling." I watched her showing off for us. "She doesn't blow you, she makes love to your cock. It's pretty incredible."

I could see she was getting to him, and he was finding it harder to talk. He didn't answer for a few seconds. "The best. She's the best."

She pulled up, her hand stroking him. "My mouth? Or you want to fuck me?"

"Finish me, then I want you to do him just as good. Show him what you can do."

She nodded, then took him in her mouth again. She was moving her head rapidly, working him.

"I can't believe you can last that long. With that? I'll be lucky to go more than a minute or two. No man can withstand that."

Gary grinned. "I get lots of practice."

"Fucker. Reminding me again. You ever hear of noblesse oblige? Fuckin' royalty supposed to treat us commoners nicely. Not 'cause we deserve it, but because you can. Don't rub it in."

"Soon," he groaned.

I matched his groan, when she pushed down and took him in her throat, his entire cock disappearing. He grunted, gasping her name.

"Sweet Jesus, that's amazing. Beautiful, sexy and talented. Fuckin' trifecta," I mumbled.

She was pounding him down her throat, and I saw his hips lifting, driving against her. He reached down for her head, holding her, when he cried out. She took him gamely, looking up at us both for just a second, her eyes landing on him, then glancing over at me, before looking down again. She sucked him dry, until he was breathing normally. She got up on her knees, and showed us her empty mouth. "Every drop, honey. Thank you for my birthday present."

"You're the best, baby."

She grinned, climbing up his body, and kissing him. "And all yours. Tell me to send him away, and I will. I don't need anybody but you. If you don't want me to do this, I understand."

"You want him, don't you?"

She nodded shyly. "But I don't have to. You spoil me. I don't want to upset you. If this bothers you at all, please tell me. I never want to hurt you."

Of course you can imagine the response I was praying ardently for.

"Suck him, baby. Suck his cock. I want to see it. If I can't stand it, I'll let you know, Ok?"

She nodded, laying on top of him, hugging him, kissing his face a hundred times. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. I promise. Never gonna regret it. You spoil me, and you know how much I'm gonna spoil you."

"I know."

She kissed him deeply, then reached over and pushed me flat on my back. "Your turn, handsome Jack. You liked my show?"

"Incredible."

"Even better when it happens to you. Tell me you want me." She climbed off of her husband, and over top of me.

"Never wanted anything as much in my life."

"You want my naughty mouth?"

"I'm dying for it. Never, ever saw anything like that. You're amazing."

She grinned. "I'm gonna start now. Talk to me. Tell me what you like. How it feels. I wanna hear it."

She pressed her lips to mine, softly, her tongue brushing my lips, then her lips started downward, leaving a trail of burning kisses down my body.

"Tell me, or I stop," she warned.

"Don't stop. Please, God, don't stop, Dana. Each of those little kisses burn right to my soul. Everywhere your lips land, it's like shocks to my nervous system. I've had women give me their all, and it didn't even start to compare to...," I groaned as she sucked my nipple. "Damn it, girl! How am I supposed to - FUCK!" I gasped, as she tugged on the other one. "- talk when you're doing that?"

She giggled, her lips slowly inching their way downward, her wicked tongue drawing patterns on my skin.

"Such a naughty tongue," I whispered. "How the fuck can you make me burn like this?"

She took my skin between her teeth nipping me. I twitched, and she put her hands on my sides, holding me still. She reached my belly-button, and her tongue teased the edges, before pushing inward.

"So incredibly beautiful. Can you even understand, Dana? What it's like for a guy like me to see someone as gorgeous as you doing that. To feel you? Feel those lips against my flesh? Do you get it? It's like I won the lottery, only better. All the money in the world couldn't buy you."

She looked up at me, those big blue eyes promising miracles. She stopped, rising up on her arms. "No Jack. I don't understand. But I know this much. A guy like you? Only guys like you and my hubby deserve this. Deserve me. You do. I know it. You're one of the good ones. You deserve everything I'm gonna give you, and so much more. So don't think you don't deserve me."

I grinned for her. "Dana, angel, there's not a man alive who deserves you. Tell me otherwise, and I'll tan that incredible ass of yours. I don't deserve you, but I sure as hell am gonna enjoy you anyway. Give me a chance, and I'm gonna make sure this is one birthday you're never gonna forget."

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart."

"Good. I'm gonna suck your spine out your cock now." She grabbed my boxers, and pulled them down roughly, yanking them down my legs, then tossing them to the side theatrically. She squinted, and grinned. "Nice present. Super nice. Just like my hubby's. I'm sooo gonna enjoy this."

I got the same lovin' treatment her husband had received. She looked up at me. "Talk to me."

"Please. I can't. It's too much. I can barely think."

She giggled, then looked over at her husband. "You talk to me. You asked me to do this. To suck him. Tell me."

He smiled for her. "Incredible. It's... it's difficult. You look so beautiful, so damn sexy. I can't help but be a little jealous. That mouth. It's supposed to be mine, all mine. And it's going to be sucking that big cock in a second, isn't it?"

She nodded, and I saw the glimmer of joy in her eye.

"He's bigger, isn't he? Does that excite you?"

She looked up, and licked my shaft slowly from balls to crown. "Only a li'l bigger, honey. Hardly at all. Just a couple of inches."

"Does it? Does it excite you?"

She nodded shyly. "A little."

"You think it will feel different?" he asked.

She ran her tongue around the head, blowing across the top of it. "I don't know. Maybe."

"You hope so, don't you. You want it."

She looked up at me, and took me in her mouth. She lowered her head slowly, and I groaned. She pulled off, sucking hard, making a little popping noise as she released me. "I want it. I wanna feel this big fat cock stretching me. Is that bad?"

"You want to be our dirty little slut tonight, don't you?"

She blushed. "I'm always your slut."

"No. Tonight you're gonna be our slut. We're gonna use you. Use you hard. Spit roast you, fill your pussy and ass, stretch you out. Wear you down. You're gonna be our dirty little cum-slut."

"Anything. Everything. Use me," she gasped, before going down on me for real.

Gary stood, climbing off the bed. He climbed behind her, lifting her hips nice and high. He tugged her backward so her ass was hanging off the bed. I scooted down so she wouldn't have to stop what she was doing.

"I'm gonna fuck this dirty little pussy. Fuck you while you're sucking another man's cock. You're such a little slut. Had to have another cock, didn't you?"

She whimpered, her mouth full, and moaned as he entered her.

"Fuck this red, swollen cunt. Bet you had a bunch of strange cocks up in here last night, didn't you, slut?"

She pulled off of me, whining. "No honey. Never. Only you. Since our very first date, it's only been you."

"You wanted it though, didn't you? Teasing all those men."

She shook her head, pushing back against him. "Never. I like teasing, but don't want 'em. Never wanted anybody but my hubby."

"Your hubby and Jack. You just had to have Jack, didn't you, slut?"

She looked up at me. "My fantasy. He's just like you. It's like getting you twice."

"You didn't want Derek?"

"No. Nothing like you. I was gonna do it, 'cause you wanted. I'll do anything for you. Even that creep."

Her sucking had gone to hell. She was holding me, her head resting on my belly, while her husband fucked her.

"You should have told me. I thought you liked him. You said you wanted another man for your birthday."

She sighed. "Two of you. I told you. He's Ok. Not my fantasy."

"And Jack is?"

She looked up at me and grinned. "Oh yeah. Big time."

"Then why the hell aren't you sucking his cock, slut?" He smacked her ass loudly, and she went back to blowing me.

He slowed down, stroking her slowly, and she concentrated on my cock. "God," I groaned. "So damn good. Such a perfect little slut-wife."

I saw Gary grin when I said that. "Our perfect slut. She wants to be a slut. She'll get to be. We're gonna fuck the shit out of her."

"Take it all, Dana. Show me you can do it," I told her, stroking her hair.

She whimpered softly, then pushed hard. I felt my cock sliding into her tight throat. "Fuck!" I moaned.

"All of it?" Gary asked. "She took all of it?"

"Every bit," I gasped, as she proved she could do it again, and again.

"Amazing, huh?" he said, grinning.

"Fuckin' incredible. Perfect slut."

He started fucking her harder, and her form got sloppy as her body bounced around. She pulled up, her hand stroking me rapidly. "Come for me, Jack. Give me a big load. Make me swallow your cum."

I reached out and pushed her head down my cock, firmly, making her take me down her throat. She made the nastiest little gagging noises, pulling back after a few seconds, gasping, then taking me again. Incredible.

"Gonna come for you," I groaned.

"Paint her tonsils, man. Gag her."

I pulled her head down, until her nose was pressed against my belly. I held her there, feeling her movement as her husband fucked her roughly. She looked up at me, her hands curled up, just over my hips. It looked like she wanted to push off, but was holding back, resisting. Her eyes were pleading, and I saw them start to roll upward. I released her, and she pulled off, gasping loudly.

She looked at me, and I thought I saw a little fear. "Again?" she asked.

I nodded.

She did it on her own. All the way. Held me there, the rocking of her body, transmitted through her with each stroke her husband gave her. She watched me, refusing to give up. Her eyelids started trembling, her face turning red. I couldn't believe how long she could take it. Her hands were clenched in fists, her knuckles white. I grabbed her hair, and pulled her off roughly. She took a huge breath, a string of saliva hanging from her lips.

"Close," I moaned. "One more."

She nodded, and slammed her head down roughly. This time she didn't stop. She bobbed her head on the last couple of inches, keeping me in her throat. Each movement had me entering her throat again, a little hitch in the action, like popping the head of my cock through a tight ring. The nasty noises started, a sort of 'guh, guh, guh', driving me crazy.

"Fuck!" I cried out, when I couldn't hold back a second longer, erupting powerfully. The first shot went straight down her throat, then she pulled back, her nostrils flaring, as I finished inside that incredible mouth.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • He Looked Like Me Ch.02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds