• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Housewife Bimbo Ch. 05

Housewife Bimbo Ch. 05

12

Florence skipped into the lounge looking forward to a shopping trip for clothes with her new mother figure.

The game of being hypnotised as a young carefree air-head, had spiralled out of control, leaving her helpless in its powerful grip. She gave up struggling with her alter ego, named Candy, to simply accept her. Being taken shopping for clothes excited Candy, and so she too became enthusiastic.

She was painfully aware of how wrong this was, and why it was happening. For over a week she had been subjected to Candy's silliness, until it began to influence her thinking to. It was so comforting to have a caring mother again after so long, Mable filled a deep longing and a heartfelt loss. Those feelings combined with the Candy alter-ego to overwhelm her feelings.

Mabel had lost her daughter in childbirth, and her emotional needs also swamped Florence's resistance. She couldn't help feeling and behaving like Mabel's lost daughter. She was a mature married woman acting out the role of a young air-head girl. At first it had been embarrassing, then it became humiliating, turning to downright dangerous. Even worse, was knowing she was taking on Candy's behaviour and way of thinking.

In the mall Mable led her by the hand, while they aimlessly chatted about clothes, shoes, and handbags. Candy responded equally inanely with girly talk, about make-up and fashions. She just loved the idea of a make-over. Mable was delighted having Candy to replace the daughter she lost. Florence was happy to have a mother figure, after losing hers at an early age. They were a comfort to each other.

If Mable hadn't needed Candy to be a young girl so badly, she might have noticed Candy was older than she acted. Her young complexion allowed her to pass for eighteen, but Mable wanted her to be younger, and so that is how she viewed the twenty-eight year old woman.

It would be devastating if she found out Florence was a married woman, and Florence's husband worked for Bernard, her husband. Mable continued with the farce, encouraging her new daughter to try on girly dresses. Mable's fascination with Barbie dolls was reignited as they found a new range of pink party dresses.

"Oh Fab! I just love pink!" Candy gushed. "The panties are so gorgeous, mummy," Candy chirruped, while lifting the flouncy hem to show them off. Written across the front of the pink panties was, 'I'm a Barbie Girly'.

Mable was about to tell her to pull the dress down as they were outside the changing room. Being called mummy hit her hard. She looked at Candy with pride, glowing warm and emotional. Tears formed in the corners of her eyes, which she dabbed with the corner of a hanky.

"You look wonderful, Candy. We'll take all the clothes. You'll need shoes next," Mable enthused.

Candy wrapped her arms around Mable, for a tight hug. Looking up into her face she smiled warmly. "Thank you mummy, you're wonderful too," Candy said, with a look of adoration.

They walked hand in hand through the mall, window shopping as they went. Mable readily agreed to let her wear the short dress, which bounced up over the petticoats, showing off the little panties. It was meant for dressing up at home, rather than to be worn outside, but how could she refuse the pretty little girl anything her heart desired.

In the store front windows the image reflected back at Florence, reinforced her role as Mabel's little girl. Her blonde hair had been fashioned in pigtails with pink ribbons, and the pretty pink dress floated high around her thighs revealing bottom hugging matching panties. Even her shoes were pink flats.

It was enough to make even the least fashion conscious young girl sick, and die of shame. Candy swung her hips for the hem to float up, delighting in the swish of petticoats and silk. She wanted to swirl around the mall like a ballerina on tiptoe.

"Hi Mable, how you doing?" Denise asked. She knew Mable wouldn't ask why she was out of the office while the boss was away

"Hello, I'm great thank you, and you?" Mable greeted the woman. "This is Candy, my, err, my little girl," Mabel stuttered.

Denise screwed up her face, looking curiously at Candy. She quickly recovered to greet her, "Hi Candy. You look, mmm, lovely," she said, with a strained voice.

Candy beamed a bright smile at the woman, then ignored her to study a range of shoes on display.

"Would you do me a favour. I need to freshen up. Could you look after Candy for a moment?" she asked. She was worried about her make-up after the tears.

"Sure. Let's go for a soda, Candy," Denise smiled. She studied Candy for a moment, with a curious look. When Candy reached for her hand, she automatically held it as they walked away.

After a sip of coffee Denise sat back in the seat to take a good look at the girl. She had seen her somewhere before, and it was annoying not to place her. She was good with faces, and as Bernard's secretary she knew they only had a son. Closely studying the girl it was obvious she was older than the clothes portrayed.

Her boss and his wife were dark haired, not blonde like Candy. While Candy made slurping noises Denise went through a mental list of blondes she knew. Dismissing the bleached ones left a very short list.

"Are you related to Matthew and Florence?" Denise asked.

"Sure. My aunt and uncle," Candy said, and continued to suck noisily at the strawberry shake.

Florence cringed over the question, as the woman was close to recognising who she was. There was nothing she could do or say to divert discovery, even if she could have prompted Candy.

Denise was probing Candy, who thankfully gave short meaningless answers, while concentrating on her favourite pink milk shake. It was a relief when Mabel returned. Candy brightened up and wanted to know if they were shopping, or going home.

"I just can't wait to try on those fab outfits you bought me mom," Candy gushed.

"Sorry Denise, we've got to get home. Any news from Bernard, about the meeting?" she thought to ask.

"Nothing yet. I'm sure he'll swing it with Matthew along," Denise smiled. She watched the two of them hurrying away. There was something odd about that girl, even though she was dressed in cos-play. She had to get back to the office, so paid the bill and forgot about it.

In the kitchen Mable was starting the evening meal while Candy unpacked a few bags.

"No you don't young lady. Wait till after dinner," Mable playfully scolded Candy.

"Oh! OK!" she reluctantly agreed, and put away the lolly pops.

"You had better change out of that dress in case you spoil it," Mable added.

"While in your room you can hang up the outfits we bought. Go on, run along," Mable told her.

Candy skipped to her room singing a pop song, badly out of tune in her usual high pitched, squeaky voice.

"Honey, I'm home," Bernard shouted.

From the sound of his voice Mable knew he was in a good mood. She was preparing his favourite, lasagne, and would soon start working on him to get her way.

Bernard walked in to find his wife beaming with pleasure, as much as he was. "Contract signed and sealed!" he boasted.

After a long hug Mabel looked at him closely. "I've had such a nice day with Candy, I was wondering," she said, and paused.

"Wondering what?" he asked.

"Well. Could you persuade Matthew to let her stay a little longer?" she blurted out the words. Giving him a sideways pleading look, was designed to gain his agreement. The hopeful look in her eyes transmitted a bucket full of emotion.

Bernard was in a good mood, ready and confident to tackle any negotiation thrown at him.

"Of course. I'm sure he'll be glad of the chance to taste some freedom while Florence is away," he winked at his wife, telling her all will be alright. He knew why she wanted the girl around, and why it pleased her so much.

Back in his study he sat next to Matthew, who was busy at the computer.

"That's good Matthew. We need to get the notes filed while they're fresh in our minds. By the way, how's her mother?" he enquired.

"Her mother died a few years ago, it's her aunt who's ill. She's been looking after her since. Florence is there, looking after the house and visiting her in hospital," Matthew carefully spoke. He didn't want to get caught out in a lie. Before he could ask about Florence, Bernard cut in.

"While the cat is away the mouse will play," he chuckled. "Candy can stay here for a couple of days. Mable likes her and it will give you a chance to enjoy some peace and quiet," Bernard grinned.

"Err, I'm not sure. What does Candy want to do?" he nervously asked. Hell! He was already in trouble with Florence for letting Bernard taking her away.

"No problem, I'm sure. You carry on with the report while I check," Bernard said.

He felt sure he could persuade her to stay. After all, he had just completed a lucrative deal with those hard headed executives, so that girl should be easily persuaded. Mable would be pleased, and so he would be too.

"Come in," Candy distractedly said.

"Oh! I'll come back," Bernard suggested.

"Come in. I need your help," Candy whined. "Which do you think is most scrummy?" she asked, while holding up two outfits on hangers.

Bernard tried not to look at her. The two outfits she held up framed her body which was clad in brief underwear.

"Not sure, sweetie. You'd have to ask Mable, I'm just a man," he gruffly spoke, trying to remain calm. He remembered why he was there, and cleared his throat. "Would you like to stay for a few days, with Mable. You can go out shopping for stuff, if you like," he asked.

"Oh! Fab!" she yelped with pleasure.

"I'll take that as a yes. Get changed and come and see your uncle in my study. We'll see what he says," he told her, and left. She hadn't inherited the family brains. Her aunt, Florence was a clever woman, yet this girl was certainly a dizzy blonde.

Damian crawled out from under the bed. "Before you get dressed we'll continue the game," he told her, with a big smile on his face.

"Are you sure, I'm supposed to go and see my uncle," she queried, with a frown creasing her brow. Florence knew her husband would be keen to take her home, so at last she would be escaping this dream like state.

"You have to do as your told, remember," he quickly reminded her.

"OK. If I do that blow thing for you do you promise to make me orgasm?" she demurely asked.

"Yea, of course," he promised. He heard his father say she might be staying a few days. If so, there was plenty of time for a blow job, and would fit in as many as he could. So to keep her happy he decided to fuck her.

"Get undressed and I'll fuck you now," he gleefully told her.

"Oh! Goody, Candy loves fucking," she brightly smiled.

Florence wasn't so pleased at all. Her husband was nearby, ready to collect her, and here she was giving her sex away to this boy. At least Candy enjoyed it. Candy was uninhibited and let herself go like a dirty slut, which is something she had never been able to do.

Florence could hardly prevent Candy from doing what she wanted, and now the silly girl was making all the decisions. Since being here it seemed she was even beginning to think like Candy. When she crawled onto the bed on hands and knees, Florence felt a tingle of anticipation. She was already hot, and as ready for him as much as Candy.

Damian intensely stared at her bare ass for a moment. She was on hands and knees with her thighs parted, showing off her sex. It was swollen and glistening wet. She was always ready for him, and complied with whatever he wanted her to do.

The slut enjoyed it, and never complained, so why not take advantage while she was here. He had heard about anal sex, and wondered if she would accept it. Would that be going too far even for her? There wasn't time now. He grabbed her hips and slammed his cock into her.

Candy moaned quietly as she had been told not to make a noise. He moved her hips in time with his thrusts, rocking her head back and forth. Her long blonde hair was swirling around her head as she swung it around. She was really getting into it. Pushing back on him, she gasped as he pounded deeply into her vagina.

She dropped her head into the bed covers to muffle a scream. He continued to thrust into her wet hole, using her body for his own pleasure. She didn't care for she had an orgasm, so just let him get on with it. She felt him tense while deeply imbedded inside her body. He had a long thin cock, and it was shuddering. Knowing he was spurting cum into her vagina brought on another little orgasm. She gripped his cock with inner muscles rippling around it.

He slid her off the bed onto her knees. She didn't need telling. She grabbed his cock to lick it clean, then sucked it into her mouth, tasting the last of his cum. She opened her mouth to show him a drop of it on her tongue.

"You're a great cock sucker, Candy. Go on, you can swallow it," he added.

"Mmm! Candy loves your cum. Thank you for giving me a scrummy orgasm. Can we do it again later?" she asked.

Florence was glad to be leaving with her husband, for this boy was becoming more and more demanding. There was no telling what he might get Candy to try next. She was proving to be a really dirty little slut. It was important to shed the hypnotic influence as soon as possible as she too was shedding her inhibitions.

It would take some time to recover her normal self after all she had been through. How much of Candy's way of thinking would be influencing her once brought round was worrying. She dare not ever be hypnotised again, not ever.

Candy pulled on a pair of figure hugging, stretchy shorts, with an equally tight top. She fixed her hair in the familiar pig tails, and admired herself in a mirror. She skipped down the corridor to Bernard's office.

"Hi uncle," she demurely said.

Matthew looked at his wife, wondering what she was playing at. In his boss's home it was embarrassing to see her posing as a teenager. On a married woman the shorts looked obscenely wrong. They fit tight at the crotch, splitting her sex in two. When she bent over to pick up a piece of paper both men's eyes followed her ass, where the thin material creased her cheeks.

All the time Bernard thought she was his young niece, he was safe from ridicule. What in hell Bernard would think if he found out she was his wife, he didn't like to think about. The game had gone way beyond the point of explaining it away as a prank, or mistake.

If he found out his son had been having sex with her, he might be fired. Matthew had seen them together in the basement, which still left him fiercely angry. He wondered what they had been up to all day.

"How's Damian?" Matthew asked.

"Haven't seen him yet. He's quietly studying. Which is another reason for her to stay. He's been well behaved since meeting her. Candy has been out shopping with Mable, so they haven't seen each other all day," Bernard said, as he caught on to Matthews fears.

Matthew hoped Damian had what he wanted and was leaving her alone. It was probably too dangerous to get up to anything at home with his parents around. Why Florence had let him do those things to her in the basement, he still couldn't understand. Surely she could resist the hypnotic suggestions if they were getting out of hand.

"Can I go help mom in the kitchen now?" Candy asked.

Florence could feel Damian's cum leaking from her. In front of her husband and his boss it was horribly humiliating. Any moment a wet patch would show in the shorts.

"Wait a moment, do you want to stay for a few days and go shopping with Mable?" Bernard asked.

"Oh! Cool! I can't wait to tell mom," Candy trilled, and rushed out of the room.

Matthew hadn't a chance to stop her. He meant to say she had to come home, despite his boss's pressure to have her stay. He had been so surprised to hear his wife mention her mom, it threw his ideas on why she was behaving this way. Did this explain why she was agreeing to stay here, that she had found a substitute mother figure.

When they played games she never behaved so much in character, as a dumb blonde. Now she seemed to be deeply immersed in the role. He should have insisted she come home, but it was too late now.

"I'll have to take her home in a couple of days, to her aunt," Matthew said.

"Give me her number and I'll talk to her about Candy staying over while she's ill," Bernard offered.

"I'll phone you tomorrow," Matthew nervously spoke. There was no aunt, so how could he do that. He was digging himself deeper into the mire. Once home he could think it through and put things right. For the moment he immersed himself in work, to finish the report with Bernard.

Florence left the room feeling let down. Her husband should have taken her home. If he had spoken to her privately he could have lifted the hypnotic influence to override Candy. As Florence she would have agreed to go home and recover from this alter-ego.

When she entered the kitchen all her doubts vanished. She rushed up to Mable for a big hug, and enthusiastically told her she was staying.

"I'm so pleased!" Mable exclaimed. "You can set the table for dinner, while I finish up here," she added.

As a married woman Florence knew how to help around the kitchen, which impressed Mable. She was concerned about the way Candy dressed, but accepted that young people were like that today. Besides, anything that Candy wanted she would do to keep her happy.

After dinner Candy eagerly went off with Damian to play some game, leaving Mable to work on her husband.

"Honey, you know, Candy is a lovely girl. Wouldn't it be nice to have her stay for awhile," Mable suggested.

"Matthew needs to take her back to her aunt, so don't get too attached," he warned.

Seeing such a look of sadness cloud her face pushed him into softening the blow. "He's going to phone me tomorrow with her number. I'll talk to her. See what I can do," he smiled, and kissed her cheek.

"You're so clever, you can do anything. I know you can talk her into letting Candy stay for awhile longer," Mable said, brightening up. "Is she still in hospital," she asked.

"I'll find out. Maybe she needs to rest awhile, to recuperate," he said, and wrapped an arm around her waist. "That's a new dress isn't it?" he queried, to change the subject.

"Mmm. I bought some other things too. The ones you like," she coyly spoke.

It took him a moment or two for him to catch on. After being married for so long he knew not to ask what she meant. She had let herself go over the last few years, but now he looked at her, he noticed she had been to a salon. He held her hand, feeling her nails had been done too.

"I feel bushed after shopping all day with Candy. I think I'll turn in early," she said, with a meaningful look.

He got the message straight away this time. It had been sometime since they had done anything accept a quick easing of a basic need. He almost agreed to join her, then thought better of it.

"I've had a busy day too. I'll tidy up the office and join you in a minute," he smiled, and softly kissed her lips. He would give her time to prepare, and he needed a shower. She scurried off to the bedroom with renewed energy. If this is what having a daughter around was doing for her, he would really work on the aunt as soon as he had the number.

With an unfamiliar nervousness he entered the bedroom. The lights were low, and his wife was draped over the bed. She wore a tight corset pushing up her voluptuous breasts into a deep cleavage. Sheer stockings gripped her long shapely legs. She looked stunning!

He stood at the end of the bed looking her over. He was reminded why he had introduced himself to her at a party, and why he had been uncharacteristically short of words. She was a shapely sexy woman, and knew how to entice him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Housewife Bimbo Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds