• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • Blowjobs for Dummies Ch. 02

Blowjobs for Dummies Ch. 02

After writing my first ‘Blowjobs for Dummies’ piece, I though I was through with the subject. I had intended it to be enjoyed and perhaps used for purposes of comparison, improvement and even reference.

The feedback I asked for and received was simply overwhelming, and I mean this in the most positive of respects. When I received an email address to respond to, I always answered questions as best I could, and thanked the respondent for taking the time to write. One lady in particular, and you know who you are, has been very, very kind to me. I’d also like to thank the kind gentlemen of cell-block C at Trenton State Prison for their invitation to spend the weekend.

Interestingly, though most of the encouraging feedback was from women, some were from men thanking me for putting in writing what they could not verbalize, and promising me they’d show it to their significant others. Any feedback from that?

One of the reasons I asked for comments and feedback was to find out techniques that I didn’t know or hadn’t had done to me. I mean hey, who am I, Gene Simmons? I’ve had my share of nice BJs, but I’m not a rock star. Certainly not a porn star. Had God only given me the plumbing for that…

No matter, I haven’t read any stories by rock stars who’ve had more head than I’ve had headaches, or by porn stars who’s endowment makes my penis look like a cocktail frank. Where are these people when you need advice?

With that in mind, I’d like to share with you some of the recommendations I’ve received that I thought were darn good.

Do run your fingernails lightly along the lucky guy’s shaft, balls, perineum, etc, while you’re gobbling his knob. It’s just a little added sensation that, along with the other sensations he’s getting, goes a long way towards driving him over the edge, or keeping him home, whichever you’d prefer to think.

Do, and it’s a big do, lightly skim your teeth along his swollen cock head, especially the frenulum, that spot where the head joins the shaft, as well as the rest of the shaft. Now, before the guys in our audience start sweating, I said lightly. Sucking is great, oh boy is it, but as wet and wonderful as it is, there’s not a lot of contact there. Some guys need just a little more stimulation, and the teeth can help.

One feedback writer told me I’ve never experienced anything until I’ve had head from a girl with a pierced tongue. She may be right! I don’t know from personal experience. But I’ll surmise this; it would be for the same reason as skimming her teeth along my grateful cock, the added sensation and contact.

Another lady added that when she’s deep-throating her husband, she runs his cock head along the ridges on the roof of her mouth, and that he "responds positively" to this type of sensation. Really? Likes to stick his cock all the way down your throat does he? I sure as hell hope so, my dear! I would "respond positively" too, like with flowers and a weekend on an island. She also mentions that this seems to be easier for her to do in the 69 position. It lets her get his cock further down her throat without gagging. Let me just adjust my pants here a minute. There. So yes, do rub his head against the roof of your mouth when you deep throat him. And baby – you’re my hero.

By the way, I have to mention the nice girl who told me that her husband appreciates her wanting to give him head, but says her respects her too much to let her do it. Note to her husband: "Hey mister, are you fucking nuts? She wants to suck your cock, she’s aching to suck your cock. If you win the lottery, are you going to keep only what you need? Do me a favor, respect her just a little less and give her the goods." When this guy goes to heaven, which I’m sure he will, they’ll get a giggle out of him. ‘We wanted you to be good – but this good nobody asked for.’ So do not respect your lady so much that you refuse head. Having her lovely lips on your cock is a good thing, a really, really good thing. If God had not intended it to be, her never would have put the thought in our heads, would he?

I’ve also been advised by a reader that she twists her head from side to side while she moves her mouth up her man’s shaft. This again falls under the category of giving added stimulation, which in this case comes from his cock hitting the insides of her mouth. It may also fall under the category of "reasons my chiropractor claims I have neck problems," by I personally feel it’s worth it.

My next comment concerns a woman who tells me that after she lets her lover drop his load in her mouth, he refuses to kiss her. Who, may I ask, does he think he is – King George? Guys, when she sucks your cock and swallows your cum, then wants a kiss, do kiss her. Hold her, thank her, bless her with holy water. If you’re not man enough to kiss her, you’re not man enough to have her suck your cock. What do you do after you go down on her, use mouthwash? What’s that, you don’t go down on her? Get out of the bed, I’m coming over. Nothing personal.

A dear, sweet Irish lass made some wonderful suggestions, which I’ll relay to you now, since I don’t think she’s going to write her own article, though she certainly could.

One thing she suggests, do hold a lady’s hair out of her face while she’s down on you. First, this sounds like a really tender thing to do, so I’m all for it. Second, it may help you gently guide her head where you want it. Warning: don’t push her head down further then she wants, or it may be the last BJ you ever get from her. Also, you can pull her hair a little this way of she’s into it. Stroke her hair, stroke her neck, it’s very nice. This technique also helps her from getting mouthful of her own hair, which is no great pleasure I assume.

Second, she suggests, do tell her what you like in short, simple phrases. Even William Shakespeare probably could not wax eloquent with his cock in a fair maiden’s throat. But simple statements like, "yeah, just like that…" or "that feels so good right there," or even, "you’re making me feel like fat man at an all-you-can-eat bakery" will do the trick. If you want her to repeat it just he way she’s doing it, respond with encouragement. If you want her to try something else, tell her softly right now. Any encouragement is a big do in my view. She’s making you feel oh so good in the most intimate of ways – show her that you love it or I…er, someone else will.

Lastly, she mentions, tell her when you’re going to cum, but not in words that evoke a car about to hit her. Do not yell at the top of your lungs, "I’M GONNA CUM!," "HERE SHE BLOWS!" or even, ‘LOCK THE DOORS, DADDY’S HOME!" although that last one has some possibilities. You don’t want to scare her, throw her off the pace or do anything that stops her. But it’s a good idea to alert her that she’s about to receive your creamy gift. "Ohh baby, I’m gonna cum now" or any variation of that simple theme will do just fine. In fact, as the redhead correctly asserts, if she’s new to the game, it might not be a bad idea to say, "Here I cum baby, don’t stop…it feels so good."

Thank you for sharing, beautiful lady.

If I may just add to that last point, since it was the subject of so many feedback letters, none of which my mother has seen. Getting a guy to cum is the natural culmination of your efforts, and feels better than anything else in the world, as you know. Please do let your man know it’s OK to cum. That it doesn’t frighten, intimidate or bother you. Tell him that you want him to cum. As his breathing quickens and you feel his balls begin to contract against his body, which means that he’s about to cum or you just opened the window in winter, look him right in the eyes and say "Cum for me baby…cum right in my mouth…let me taste you." Man that’s hot – and I wrote it!

Let him cum in your mouth or even on your face if you’re a nasty girl – and I like nasty girls, which is another story entirely. Just don’t stop, whatever you do. If you just can’t stomach the idea of swallowing, pardon the pun, hold it in your mouth and when it’s over, let it drip out into a tissue or napkin. Let me be clearer, do not spit it out like it’s a foul poison. Just wipe it out or off. You’ve still done well.

Once again, your feedback is tremendous. Fun, encouraging, insightful and filled with enthusiastic energy. I’d love some more of it. I would especially like any of your thoughts on what gets women aroused – what is your aphrodisiac? What words turn you on? And are there any special methods you use that get your man aroused. Hello usually works on me…but that’s something else.

Lastly, if you like my other stories, I’d like to tell you that I write under the screen name FitofJealousy as well – don’t ask why. But if you read the Aphrodisiac Transformation or Payback stories, I think you’ll be very pleased. Thanks for reading and good luck!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • Blowjobs for Dummies Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds