• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Emma's First Day

Emma's First Day

12345

Emily removed her compact mirror from her bag and checked her makeup. Her taxi was just driving through the large bronze gates into the grounds of the Academy and she wanted to make sure she still looked her best. She coiffed her ginger hair so the long curls bounced and pushed it from her eyes. Her mascara and eyeliner were still fine from the morning but she had to fix a bit of lipstick.

Very rarely did Emily wear makeup, only on special occasions. She had been to the Academy once before for an interview but was so nervous she barely took anything in at all. It was six months ago she applied. Elmswood took young women between eighteen and twenty-three and with her twenty-fourth birthday only a month away she had been accepted just in time.

The familiar landscape appeared through the windscreen. The Academy in the centre of it, overlooking forests and parkland. Emily seemed to notice more smaller buildings and people than she remembered seeing last time. There were She remembered there wasa farm and looking to the right she could just make what she thought must be it.

Emily began to gather her things as the taxi approached the car park in front of the main entrance to the Academy, making sure she had everything she got her money out of her bag ready to pay. The car stopped and Emily lent forward to pay the driver. She climbed out of the car with her things and put them on the ground by her heels. Watching the taxi drive away she took a deep breath; she realised her life was about to change forever. Straightening her dress, Emily bent down and picked up her bags and headed to the main entrance.

Approaching the main doors Emily looked up at the Academy's crest above. Walking through she found herself in a small reception room. "Oh, hello," said a voice from somewhere. Emily turned to face the source and saw a pretty young woman sitting on the other side of a window to her left in a small office, looking rather distracted by something.

"Emily I presume." The young girl said, having checked her computer. "Welcome to Elmswood. You're the second new girl starting today, the first got here about an hour ago."

"So I'm not the only one starting today?" Emily asked. The woman didn't seem to notice as she was busy at the computer, so Emily didn't ask again.

"Now I can show you to where you will be staying and then someone will come along to meet you. Emily followed with her bags. Through a door from reception they entered a large waiting room.

"Put your things over there with the other girl's." Paige instructed. In the corner there were two suitcases and several other bags around it, Emily couldn't believe one girl could bring so much. She had only brought enough to fill one suitcase and a small bag with her.

"I thought we were only allowed to bring one suitcase and one bag?" Emily asked as she put her things down next to the other girls, noticing a tag with the name Claire on it.

"Yes," Paige said before pausing. "The other girl is already causing us problems, I hope you won't do the same. It's a great opportunity you have here." She said. "Now, if you'll follow me." She turned and headed for another door leaving Emily to follow behind her.

Emily was surprised at how quiet it was, they didn't see anyone as she was led down two corridors. It was like a small maze and she gave up trying to remember the way after several turns. "This is the dormitory wing." Paige said as they approached a large door at the end of a corridor. "There are several dorms, each with six girls. The door is locked at all times." She said stopping just before it. "There are two ways to enter the dorms here. Staff who work here will use the passcode to get in. You will be given a set of four cuffs and a collar to wear whenever you leave the dorms, any of which can be placed in front of this." She said pointing to a panel beside the doors.

Paige entered a four digit code in the pad above the panel and pushed open the door into a large room. On both sides were two doors; one on the same level and the other that could only be accessed by climbing the large staircase in front of them that led to another set of grand wooden doors.

"Your dorm is this way." Paige said as turned left and took the bottom door, which had the word 'Cherry' engraved, and entered into a beautiful, large room. It had an immediate cosy and homely feel to it. Emily would always remember that the first thing she noticed was how unbelievably messy it was. There were clothes scattered all over the place, covering the floor and furniture. There was a small dining table on one side by a door that Emily could see led to a kitchen. On the other side of the room were a few sofas and chairs surrounding a coffee table and facing a television in the corner. Ornaments adorned many shelves on all of the walls, which were also covered with painting and photographs. "It's beautiful." Emily said as she gazed around the room.

"I am going to have to leave you now," Paige said. "Someone will be along soon to show you your room and get you settled in so please just take a seat until they arrive." With that she turned around and left through the same door they had come in through. Emily watched her leave, now noticing her nice figure that she had missed before as she was led through her new home.

Emily gazed around the room in awe. She sat down at one of the six table chairs. Emily noticed some hooks with fastenings attached to the chair legs and arms. There were more on the corners of the table as well.

From her seat Emily could see the only window in the room, but on the other side was what looked to be a bathroom. In the nearest corner of the room was a chest and next to it stood a dildo attached to the top of a tripod. A big smile crossed Emily's face. Where she was had began to sink in. She was a girl of Elmswood Academy now.

To many people Emily was a very pure and virtuous young girl. She's always ensured she was seen that way. But it had always been an act, there was a side to her that Emily didn't want people to see. She's always felt very insecure about the amount she thought about sex. Often she'd snap to and realise her fingers were working down to her damp underwear after she'd let her mind wander.

Emily's thighs felt hot against her dress. She approached the dildo for a closer look.. After some time Emily found herself back looking at the dildo attached to the stand in the corner of the room. It was currently fastened very low and Emily approached it and hovered over it, so that it rested directly beneath her.

Emily felt her legs begin to tingle from the excitement, she felt even hotter now and lifted her dress up slightly. Looking down, the dildo looked thicker. Her fingers reached under her dress and pushed her frilly thong out the way. The palm of her hand slid down the front of her cunt, until her fingers were able to probe into her warm and came out glistening. Shivers ran through her body and for the first time she could say with absolute certainty she had done the right thing in going to Elmswood.

"Interested in that, are you?" A deep voice spoke behind her.

Emily jumped, instantly removing her hand from under her dress. She realised how inappropriate it was and couldn't believe she had been caught. She had no idea how long he had been there.

"Sorry, i was just looking..." She turned around to face the man, who was now standing close behind her. He was a tall and dark haired and seemed to be mildly amused by Emily's flustered response. He gave no response but just stared at Emily; forcing her to instictively look down and straighten her skirt.

"It's good to see you're making yourself at home." The man finally said. "I am Matt but you should address me as Sir. We received your signed contract and I trust you have read through the Academy's rules? he asked, still looking intensely at Emily. "Yes I did, Sir." Emily quickly replied.

"Good, you will do your best to follow them. As you know, any rule breaking results in suitable punishments. This..." Matt said, pointing to the dildo Emily had been looking at. "This, for example, can be used on such occasions. Do you want to have a look at it?" "Yes, Sir." Emily answered as she bit her bottom lip, a nervous habit of hers. She was still a bit taken aback by his sudden appearance. Matt tried to read her expression, before clearly coming to a conclusion. He grabbed her arm firmly and pulled her round so that she faced into the corner, the dildo resting beneath her. She was pulled so suddenly, she nearly lost her footing and tripped in her heels but somehow stayed upright.

"Now I would like you to stay silent unless spoken to. Can you manage that?" Matt asked her. He began to check her over, moving her face to the left and right, pulling at pieces of skin. Emily felt like a piece of meet as he pinched at her stomach and ass. He was looking her over as you would new livestock. Matt's indifference to Emily drove her wild, she had an overwhelming desire to touch herself but just stood still for him.

"Yes, Sir," Emily answered. His hand were now running down the inside of her legs and back up to her ass. She trembled as she felt his nails on her skin. Matt grabbed both her ass cheeks and gave them a very firm squeeze with his surprisingly strong hands. "Very firm. Nice legs too." He said enthusiastically as he let go of her. "Emily yelped as Matt suddenly gave her a few quick sharp slaps on her ass catching her off guard.

"Silence remember, my dear." Matt whispered into Emily's ear. "Your application gathered interest very quickly, it's important girls come here with an open mind and willing to try new things and experiment. You wouldn't last long otherwise. You said there was very little you weren't interested in trying, which is good. The other thing that stood out, I remember, is you said you have no experience of anal sex, is that still the case?"

"That's right, sir. Well, sort of." Emily said before explaining. "I've experimented with myself but nothing much, nothing really."

Matt then gave her ass a couple more slaps and said, "Very good. Well you will of course be expected to become comfortable with receiving anal sex very quickly. At Elmswood we believe that everyone can take great please from anal sex, if it is introduced properly. I've no doubt it will be the same for you." A combination of nervousness, lust and excitement spread through Emily at his words. She felt she was ready to have her anal virginity taken right now. Some of her cum escaped her saturated panties and began to drip down the inside of her thighs.

Matt moved closer, brushing up close behind Emily and traced his hands over the curves of her hips. She could feel the bulge of his cock press against her as it began to harden. Matt then took hold of the bottom of her dress and slowly lifted it above her waist, over her breasts and head, and then tossed it to the floor. Emily moved her arms obligingly and was soon left standing on her heels in just her floral lingerie.

Matt's hands then reached to Emily's front and he began to cup and feel her breasts, before giving each nipple a hard squeeze. Emily gasped but held back from saying anything and Matt, who was watching, nodded approvingly. He then moved his hands back behind her, unclasped her bra and let it to drop on the floor completely revealing her shapely, tender breasts that bounced as they fell free.

Matt's hands moved down Emily's stomach until it reached the waxed skin above pubic bone, where he felt the heat coming through her small thong. Matt gave her ass a light slap and watched it until it came to rest. With a sudden movement his fingers were underneath her crotch and even through the material of her underwear, he could tell she was soaking wet. The insides of her thighs glistened from her own hot and sticky liquid. As Matt's fingers pulled away they were covered with her cum.

Emily struggled, never had keeping her composure taken so much concentration. Staying silent, and even upright, was proving difficult. At his last glancing touch Emily's knees had buckled and she had only just been able to hold herself up

Matt the put his hands on her waist and slipped his thumbs down the sides of Emily panties. Slowly, he pulled them down and let them fall to the floor around her heels.

"Lift your leg please" Matt said. He grabbed hold of Emily's left leg with one hand and held her waist with the other, steadying her. Emily let Matt guide her leg up and out of her clothes, discarded on the floor. Emily was left standing completely naked, and watched as Matt leant down and picked up her panties. "They're very wet." He said, trying to mock Emily.

"Sorry, Sir." She hadn't needed telling; her cum had dripped onto her feet now. Her skin tingled against the warm air.

"Open your mouth." Matt said as he stood up. Emily obliged as Matt screwed the tiny thong into a ball and stuffed it into her mouth. "Apparently you need a bit of help staying silent."

"Stay where you are." Matt said before he left through the nearest door and promptly returned with two cuffs. They were white leather with beautiful silver fastenings. Matt walked behind her and taking hold of both her hands, fastened one round each of her wrists and then attached the two together. He lifted her arms high above her head. Emily stood still waiting with her hands clutched together.

The taste of herself coming from her panties was intoxicating. As she gasped, taking deeper and deeper breaths, she felt drunk on her own scent. Matt took her elbow and moved her in front of the large television screen, mounted on the wall. "Now it's time to talk. Meet Big Sister" Matt said and took her panties from her mouth. "Big Sister?" Emily asked. Yes

It was a females voice, somebody quite young. Emily looked around for somebody in the room before the television turned itself on. It showed Emily watching the screen, with Matt just behind him.

Welcome to Elmswood Academy

"I should explain." Matt said. "Big Sister is our communications system. We like to keep you in close contact with us twenty four hours a day. Big Sister watches you and is there to help you when you need it."

You can speak to Big Sister at any time. You'll have a speaker and Microphone in your cuffs and everywhere in the buildings we'll be with you.

"I don't understand." Emily said. "What is Big Sister?" "Big Sister is the voice of the Academy. Cameras and microphones follow you in each room. This footage is being watched and if you need us we can communicate to you directly. This is what they can see now." Matt pointed to Emily's figure on the television.

Yes. We see everything.

Emily didn't say anything. She had only heard rumours of this. She couldn't imagine being able to live with so little privacy. Just then the television flickered and now it showed Emily in a different part of the room. She watched as it showed how she pulled up her dress and began fingering herself right there.

"It's not all as sinister as it sounds." Matt said. "But you will come to see that yourself." Emily didn't hear. She watched the recording show when Matt appeared and how he watched her masturbate before saying anything. The humiliation when she realised she'd been caught. It showed the way her body nearly collapsed when Matt touched her. Emily was embarrassed to be shown this. Embarrassed it had been recorded. She felt cum begin to drip and hang down from her cunt.

Ww know your secrets. The girl's voice rang through the room again. As she finished the screen changed showing Emily back in the present. The camera zoomed in on Emily's crotch as she and her watched the cum slowly run down her calves.

Matt took her by the elbow again walked her back to the corner of the room. He moved her so that she stood with her back to the room with the dildo right beneath her again. He leant her forward so that her forehead rested against the wall.

Matt opened the chest and took from it a silver chain. Emily watched as fastened each end of the silver chain to a cuff. He lifted her arms as high as they could go, stretching her, but without pulling her onto her toes. The chain was fastened over the hook on the wall, which left her hanging and precariously balanced.

Left stretched out and exposed, struggling on her heels, Emily could already feel the strain in her muscles. Helpless, she could do nothing as Matt began to run his hands up her insides of her thighs. As he reached the top of her legs, Matt ran the palm of his hand under her crotch, resting two fingers at the entrance to her cunt.

"Your first bondage experience." Matt said to Emily as he moved his fingers slowly over her lips, spreading her cum as wide as he could. "Was the story on your application true?"

Emily nodded and was just about to speak when Matt forced his fingers deep inside her with ease, causing Emily to gasp. He glided them, back and forth, inside her, further each time. With his fingers curled Matt made small circles inside her. "

"You will succeed here, I can tell." Matt said. "Our selection process is very thorough. If you're hear it's because you deserve to be. It won't be long until you feel part of the family here." Emily wasn't even listening, her eyes were rolling back, The sensation overwhelmed like never before and she was unable to concentrate.

Matt pulled his fingers out very slowly and flicked his fingers over the entrance to her hungry cunt. Matt let hit fingers work their way to her clit before his light touches tickled and teased her. As suddenly as he started, Matt stopped, grabbed hold of her ass and gave each cheek a couple of hard slaps, turning them rosy.

Matt reached for the dildo and placed it so it rested directly beneath Emily's glistening cunt. The mere presence of it directly beneath her was enough to make her weak in the knees

"How are you feeling?" Matt asked Emily.

"OK, Sir." she answered quickly. Her mind overloaded and she felt rushed into answering.

It was clear to Matt though. He just paused and let Emily relax, let her breathing slow. "OK?," he said patiently. "Surely more than just that. So, take your time, how are you feeling?"

"Well, I don't know. It's all quite a bit at once." Emily finally confessed. "I was so nervous before. I'm still a bit nervous now. But, I'm also so excited. It's more intense than I imagined, butI think I like that." She bit her lip as she confessed the last bit. She loved feeling how she did, bound to the wall.

"Well, that's not uncommon." Matt said. "No girl comes here without any nerves. Certainly no men. Just enjoy yourself and make the most of your time here." Sara acknowledged what she believed to be good advice and nodded.

"I saw before that you were interested in this?" Matt asked, gesturing to the dildo beneath her. Emily could only blush and nod again. "We call it the debaser. I'll show you. How high are your heels?" Matt asked.

"They're four inches." Emily answered, curious where this was going.

"You have very nice legs, very slender, you look good in heels." Matt said, running his hands over her hot, sticky skin. Matt then reached down to the stand and extended it so that the tip of the dildo just rested at the entrance to her cunt. Emily quivered as she felt it brush past her. Back at the chest box, Matt took a longer silver chain and swapped it for the current one that was holding her wrists up. Emily now had much more slack and was able to stand comfortably.

Matt stood beside Emily. Her eyes moved to the floor, averting his gaze. Everything she had left behind came to her. What a completely different life that was. Things had changed fast. She would miss easily seeing her family, she had been staying at home for the last few months after she and her ex-boyfriend split up. She couldn't imagine what they would say if they knew where she was, she knew she'd have to tell them at some point but for now was happy without them knowing. She knew that at some point she would have to explain her decision. But it was her decision and what she wanted.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Emma's First Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds