• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Odette Ch. 02

Odette Ch. 02

12

Part 2 – The up-set

As the cause of GW's outburst – the feckless Albinus – did his best to up his game, and Odette did her better best to help him, so the shift dress lost its button hold down the front and slipped down her arm. Her other breast came into view. I had seen them bared before, now and then, although never deliberately – at least I don't think it was deliberate – so I knew how pleasing they were on the eye. Large enough, and soft enough, and inviting enough to want to fill the hand, yet firm enough to always keep their shape. In the outer, lower quadrant of each a bikini's small triangle of paler cream against the healthy glow of gold that covered the rest of her body. The nipples, neat and round and coloured rose, positioned high atop the pear shaped pull where the bulk of breast became the tantalising lower curve. Her health and youthfulness giving the whole the assertive build of mound. She was fourteen when she needed a bra, fifteen when they filled out her top, sixteen when they couldn't be missed ... and forced me away to clip hedgerows, or cut grass, in the garden's distant reaches.

"Better," growled GW, approvingly.

Lens, with hand-held, edged professionally closer.

I stood in my corner, sweating.

How could any man fail to consider, even if only fleetingly, what it would be like to hold her like that? Feel her like that? Kiss her neck and shoulders like that? Lick her skin, nibble her, bite her. Feel how hot and moist her juices were between her legs. The hot engorged bulk of her breasts. The hard aroused nub of her nipples. Knowing, all the while, that she was willingly permitting it. Knowing that when you fondled and stroked, her response was excitement, arousal at what you were doing. Her excitement fuelled by a growing anticipation that soon you would do more.

To her.

And that she wanted, yearned for, you to do more.

To her.

How should I feel about this ... as a friend?

The hoary crust of forbidden fruit, cracked open, passion rushing free.

"Take off her dress," barked GW.

I watched as she let herself be moved. Allowed the dress to be smoothed over elbows, off wrists, hands, tossed to the carpet, left in a pile. No sooner away than the slender golden length of her took centre stage again. The shapely bulk of breasts, the sylphlike tiny waist, the lithe midriff flowing seamlessly to the womanly curve of her hips; the snowy white strip of her thong, slung low; the long and shapely length of legs, neat ankles, bare footed on the carpet.

How could one not wish to do that, to her? What he was doing, to her? Lusting over the lovely girl like a salivating stag over Bambi. I watched his hand between her legs. Her knees as they came together. Her torso drop as both knees bent and her backbone curled. The anguished groan squeezed out of her, bent over with emotion. The curl and stretch, like an opening bloom, as she corkscrewed around to face him, curl her arms around his neck, and lock her mouth on his.

"I need to see her face," said GW, softly, as if aware they were kissing not for him, any more, but for themselves, some self indulgent passion to explore. The message filtered through ... eventually. He broke their kiss. Reluctantly. Turned her around, her eyes no longer sharp, acute, more dreamy, slightly lost. Opened a hand on her stomach, the other lower, over the front of her thong. His fingertips over her pubis, a neatly trimmed patch of hair apparent within. She leaned against him, trustingly, head against his shoulder, back against his chest.

"Put your hand inside her thong but keep it on, we need it in the shot," said GW, matter-of-factly, as if it were a cooking demonstration.

I watched as he carefully pressed his hand against the skin of her stomach, fingers straight and pointed down. I watched them move. The tips approached the waistband of her thong, mid way between navel and pubis. The pressure transferred, palm to finger tips. The give of skin beneath. The soapy slip of fingers under waistband, progress now inside her thong.

Imagining ... the copse of silky pubic hair. The changing terrain from muscle of tummy to pubis and bone. Over pubis. Under that as fingers curl. Then in at last between her legs. The soft engorgement, pulsing heat, the slick and honeyed thickness of arousal.

She gasped aloud.

Her knees came hard together, legs gave, back arched, buttocks drove backwards into him. The movement of his fingers, moving her. A tiny stroke from him: an anguished curl and gasp from her.

His fingers started worming further in, the fingers moving faster, quicker, hungrier. Her pelvis backed first one way, then the other, then whipped right, then pulsed forward, urgently, into the attack.

"Keep it up, don't let it slip!" GW shouted, sounding concerned.

A problem with the thong, it seemed.

He'd pushed it so far down his hand could now be seen between her legs. Genitalia as well. Glistening with her lavish lubrication.

Verbotten, forbidden, not allowed.

The complicated nature of the moment ... BW's agenda, to produce a film, to present to clients, to promote Odette, to earn a fee ... solid and important, like a venerable bridge. Film Censorship Rules – what they could and could not show – floating overhead like a cloud. While beneath the bridge's gloomy arches, an intimate assignation, between two lusting animals.

Sub plots, if you will.

"Ngaaar!" she groaned, back arching hard.

I closed my eyes.

When Odette was fifteen she decided she had changed to such a degree that perhaps when the two of us were alone, together, around the pool – which we often were, Laura having taken over International Procurement for her company by now – then perhaps she didn't need to address me as 'uncle' any more. I had no problem with that. But she felt she should explain.

"You don't consider me a girl any more, do you?" she asked. I shrugged, surprised, confused, and lost for words. She was wearing a black and white checkerboard bikini, with red trim, and the trim containing not the largest triangles of material I had ever set eyes on. "If you see me as decorative," she went on, "and think of me as a man thinks of a woman," (I said nothing,) "Then perhaps I can simply call you 'Merv', or 'You' (as she sometimes did)." I said fine, then headed for the garden's far reaches.

As I was walking away, wondering where the hedge clippers were, she called after me, with mischief in her tone. "Now you can look at me without feeling guilty!"

I took her at her word, and she noticed that I did.

But it never went further than that.

Now she used 'uncle' only when she wanted something.

Or to tease me.

I opened my eyes.

"Ngaaargh," she keened, back arched, shoulders curled around her ears. His hand was imprisoned between her thighs, that were clamped tight around it. Thighs rock solid, knees seemed weak. Dropping to the floor, taking him with her, spooned around her back as he was like a glove around a baseball. She suddenly broke, and turned, energised, aggressive. Her hand reached for the buckle of his pants, the other cupped what was inside. Belt open, zip down, before it was apparent what was happening.

"No!" GW shouted. "Mainstream. Blow job's out!"

Is that was she was going to do?

"Get to the bed," he barked.

She broke away, reached for Albinus, dragged him, backing towards the bed.

But his hand got entangled in her thong, and his pants came down, he tripped.

Face down on the carpet, hand in her thong, thong around her knees.

"Shit!" GW's angry voice. "Cut! Cut! Cut!"

A lecture followed. The sack of shit bristled. GW pounded the bed. Lens turned down the lights. Odette worked at getting her breath back, and her thong back to where it belonged. I turned to the corner and looked at the wall.

From the sweet adorable kitten I had grown to love, into this ... this what? ... smouldering panther! I wasn't sure how to handle it. In some ways it was a revelation, in others, I wondered how I'd missed it all these years. How could anyone look like she did, and not be hit on by boys – what was I talking about, hit on by pretty near everyone, priests and professors included! Wouldn't that turn her head? Wouldn't that get her thinking? Wouldn't that get her into bed?

At least with some of them.

I turned back into the room. She looked hot and flushed, was breathing heavily, chest and breasts rising and falling rhythmically, practically naked, glistening with beads of sweat, wearing a thong so brief it was more like a garnish to entice than a garment to protect her soft modesty. The effect of her curves, the invitation of her skin, the sensual magnetism that rose from her, like heat, the shape so delightfully sculpted, all so temptingly visible.

How could anyone look that good, that appetising.

And not, by now, have been keenly introduced to raging sex?

"Okay?" queried GW, to Albinus, his lecture now completed.

"OKAY!" Albinus barked back, bristling still.

Odette was by the bed, hands clasped before her, breasts looking luscious, toes turned in, tiny frown of concentration on her face.

How much more of this could I take?

"The film 'The Lover', you remember that? On the Bed. Camera overhead. Your back, her face. Rest, up to you. Know what I mean?" The question, from GW, was aimed at Albinus who sullenly nodded his head – not a happy camper – but yes, he understood.

Odette looked on ... seeming to quivering, just slightly.

If she knew what the reference to 'The Lover' was, she hid it well. Me, I hadn't a clue. Something special happen?

GW turned to Odette. "Okay?"

"Okay, I'm hot to go," said Odette, in a throaty, sexy, voice.

The lights came on.

"ACTION," shouted GW, as if it were the set of a Hollywood Blockbuster.

Did she just say, 'hot to go'?

I suppose what happened next was so unexpected, that in itself explains why I didn't do something. Take action, object, call Stop, or Cut, or whatever they call. But I didn't. I didn't do anything. I just stood there, watching, wondering if this was okay.

Weren't there rules against this?

The two of them, quickly, effectively, and surprisingly efficiently – while locked in amorous clinches, or otherwise wrapped round each other – stripped off Albinus's clothes – and I mean all of them – leaving them in a dishevelled trail across the carpet. The last, boxer shorts that looked a size too small, pink hearts on a lime green background, got caught on the edge of the bed, where they hung, limply, like a flag on a staff on a calm day, until their owner climbed onto the bed, and started shaking it. The now naked Albinus, and the practically naked Odette, were all over each other like battling ferrets, either trying to kill the other, or rut – difficult to tell.

What got to me most, was the calm way Odette, while engaged in a heated French kiss, reached between their bodies for his partially engorged penis – rudely available even if, being between them, not in view – and started to bring it to life.

Where had she learned to do that?

GW cautioned her – but in what was almost an approving tone – to keep doing what she was doing, but keep it between them; conceal it from the camera, in other words. Albinus was groaning. Odette's legs were trembling. "Fellatio's out," GW reminding her, as she started to slither down him.

"Gorgeous little rear, we could focus on that," suggested Lens, kneeling by the side of the bed, large camera hoisted on his shoulder.

GW agreed, reconsidered his earlier admonishment, and said she could go ahead.

I tried not to take it personally – or any other way – as Odette went down on the guy, and Lens had a field day with the light, and the angles, on her pert derrière, which by now was sticking up and twitching in the air. He reached forward, at one point, to adjust the lie of the crotch of her thong between her legs. There was an extravagant damp patch in the centre, stained by her juices. After he'd adjusted the thong he gave the area a soft caress, perhaps feeling the constituency of the damp, or perhaps feeling her, but whatever he was doing, Odette groaned, rolled her hips, and thrust herself back into the touch. This tempted a further try, which he did. Her reaction was the same.

I looked at my watch.

It was after nine.

I looked at my shoes, on the carpet. I wondered where Laura was now. Shanghai? Or had she moved on to Manila? What was the date? I recalled it. She'd be in Manila by now. She seemed to like it there. Last time she went she bought me a formal shirt. Huge collar. And cuffs. Embroidery down the front.

Once I felt I had my emotions in check, and was confident I wasn't going to shout, or yell, or throw a fit and ruin Odette's chances, I lifted my eyes and looked at the bed. GW had warned Lens off. Odette was under Albinus, her knees spread wide, his butt between them. Albinus's back was under scrutiny from the lens. Tight thrusting from his buttocks as if he was really inside her. The camera stayed on his back, the ripple and tensing of muscles. It was not a great back, I thought. Mine was as good. And my muscles were better ... I think, I thought ... but what the hell did I know? Then something went horribly wrong.

Whether it was Lens, playing with Odette, annoying GW – or Odette had said something, or done something, that Albinus didn't like – or GW didn't like – or it was some private thing, between Albinus and Lens – or for that matter, Odette and Lens – I had no idea, but one minute everything was focussed, and heavy, and hot, and the next, it had blown apart. Where there had been a couple, on the bed, getting it on, and three around them, watching, one with lots to do, one with nothing to do, one ready to shout at the drop of a hat – or a thong – now there was nothing but the same five people, gesticulating, shouting, arguing – all except Odette, and me. We stayed where we were, said nothing, did nothing, just watched.

"And fuck you too!" said GW, to the back of an agitated Albinus who was rounding up his clothes from the carpet, snatching them into his chest, making for the door, turning when he reached it, letting out a torrent of abuse, like a fishwife in a market, on a bender.

What the hell was that all about?

Odette was on her back, on the bed, glistening with sweat, chest and breasts heaving, eyes focussed vaguely on the mirror overhead.

What was she thinking?

No way of knowing.

"Remind me never to work with that asshole again!" said GW, as the door slammed shut.

"Right GW," said Lens with the camera on his shoulder as his eyes wandered over Odette on the bed.

"What have you got?"

"Missing her face. Didn't do his ass," said Lens.

"The final bars, you mean?" said GW, sounding like Mozart.

"Maybe," said Lens, who appeared to be thinking, eyes still on Odette, "Maybe we could get the final bits. Fit it together later."

"Whatdya mean?"

Odette closed her eyes. Her arms were thrown out to either side. Legs spread wide, one straight the other bent. Her hair like a halo round her face.

An angel, sleeping.

"I could get the reaction ... you could run the camera," suggested Lens.

"In your dreams," said GW, dismissively.

"Okay," said Lens, petulant, eyes going from Odette, on the bed, to GW, staring at the closed door. "YOU get the reaction, I run the camera. Whichever way we do it we gotta do something. Otherwise we got zilch."

GW, eyes on the girl. Thinking. "We'll ask the princess."

Lens, his eyes there too. "Okay."

Me, I'd had enough of this.

I went into the bathroom, threw water on my face, had a piss, straightened my hair, looked at my reflection in the mirror, wondered why I felt so frigging hot. Must be the camera lights. Wondered about my erection, still there despite the piss. Could lights do that as well? Back out. Two faces. Looking right at me.

GW: "She wants you to help."

"Help ..." I spluttered, "what do you mean, help?"

Odette had rolled over onto her front, head in her arms, eyes still closed.

Her butt was like a baby's.

You wanted to reach out and feel it, or squeeze it, or throw your arms around it and draw it to your face. I could never get enough of looking at it. It had sent me to the hedge at the bottom of our garden more times than I could count.

"We need a backside shot," said GW, "you're not dissimilar to him."

"Him?" They'd lost me.

"And we need her face."

Her face? They had a billion miles of footage of her face. Lens had been there through it all, sometimes inches close.

"You've got her face," I said.

"Not the final bars."

Mozart again. What was he talking about?

Lens, "We need the final shots to show ... what do you call it, GW?"

"Consummation of the act."

Oh ...

I looked at Odette, lying there like a sleeping angel, practically naked, that cute baby bottom of hers: two luscious mounds poking up in the air.

"Let me get this straight," I said, starting to do so in my mind. "The story in your ..." What did they call it?

"Demo Reel."

"Thank you ... Demo Reel. The story in your demo reel has to start with them entering the bedroom, and finish with ..."

"Consummation of the act."

"Right, consummation. And you have everything but his ass, and her face, for the final ..."

"Few bars. That's correct."

"And you want me to ..."

"Help, that's right."

Lens, "If you don't we've got zilch. And your friend's got the same."

"And her chances of getting the part are nil," added GW, unnecessarily.

I stared at the bed. "What would I need to do?" I asked, putting the points in some sort of order.

"Nothing at all," said Lens.

"Get your gear off, lie on her, look as if you're screwing her ..."

"Until we tell you to stop."

"Meaning, until the little lady has a mind blowing orgasm."

"Or appears to."

"And we have a shot of your clenched butt as if you are having the same."

"What's 'The Lover'." I asked, getting the picture.

"Just a movie."

"No," I said, it wasn't just a movie. "What happened in it. Why is it relevant. Why did you mention it to the guy who just left?"

Odette rolled over onto her side, her head cradled in her arms, watching us, listening to what we were saying.

GW, "The love scenes in the movie were so lifelike, especially the position and rhythm of the guy's clenching butt, and the facial expressions of the girl, that a lot of people thought they were actually having sex when they were filming."

I took a deep breath.

Oh.

"Any more questions?" said GW, patient as Job.

I looked at Odette. "I can't do this," I said to her.

"Yes, you can," said GW.

"Piece of cake," said Lens.

"Please," whispered Odette, her eyes on mine as big as they could be.

"I need a minute," I said, determined to think this through.

"You're making the princess cool off."

"She can't keep up the tempo, starting and stopping like this."

"So ..." I looked from one to the other.

"Strip off, go to her, we'll give you time to get into character, then screw her. Christ, who wouldn't like to do that."

How do we get ourselves into these situations?

"This okay," I asked, down to my boxer shorts.

"Can't see your butt. We need to see it clenched, fit to burst."

I looked at the bed. Odette on one elbow, watching.

"Look away," I said to her, half jokingly.

"I want to see," she said.

"Can't we take it off a later," I suggested, right now so all-fired nervous my little guy was very, very small. "We can take them off once we're 'in character'," I said, at least having picked that up.

"Sure, off camera, why not," said GW, agreeing. Figuring, perhaps, that Odette would get rid of the cause of my reluctance. "You two get it on. Lens will come around you, checking skin, reflection, lighting, but don't worry about him. Just get comfortable with the girl. And once you're both ready, we'll take it from when you enter her."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Odette Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds