• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Freedom and the Widow Ch. 20

Freedom and the Widow Ch. 20

Eric had worked like a Trojan, placing his house on the market, selling off those items from within the house that would not be wanted by the future owner, and closing the deal with a buyer via an estate agent at a slightly reduced price to enhance a quick sale. As he approached the address given him by Victoria for the first time, he wondered if it had all been some absurd dream? Would someone other than Victoria answer the door to reveal a hoax? If she did live there, would she reject him and say that the idea was generated by her holiday mood? Everything seemed so different now he was back home; the butterflies were intense as he approached the front door of the modest but expensive looking detached house. Timidly, he rang the bell. A smiling Victoria opened the door, blowing the butterflies away for ever. Impulse made her want to embrace Eric, and he sensed this, but she maintained her dominant air. Victoria pointed to her feet, and Eric bent with no hesitation and lovingly kissed them; he was then ushered in and she shut the door. She took a leash which was hanging ready by the door; this had been her first addition to the house since realising her dominance, the meek Angela had queried what it was for as Victoria had no dog and Victoria had remained coy with her answer. Angela would soon learn just how much her friend had changed, and her cunt would moisten again for some strange unknown reason. Victoria swished the leash before Eric.

"Clothes off now! We'll have you naked for a quick tour of your new home; you'll then service my cunt with your tongue, I've been waiting for this moment for a long time." Victoria dropped her sari to the floor and stood naked, making Eric's now exposed cock rise with excitement as she leashed him; he was now sure he was her property and he longed to lap at her cunt. Victoria tugged urgently at Eric's leash, as if to confirm to herself that he was really there, hers to toy with just as she pleased, in her captivity, her domain. She too had never seriously doubted that the man she had captured, dominated, and owned completely in St. Tropez would turn up, but the cold-feet, post- holiday realisation scenario had entered her mind too; now he was here she wanted to hug Eric and show him true affection, but she remained disciplined, he would know his place as her new household pet before she let him sample the warmth she felt for him. Eric's cock stiffened as he sniffed at the evidence of her arousal as the naked dominatrix strutted before him, keeping him close to her ass; he was close to tears with the relief of being at her service once more, and hoped she'd allow him to shoot his tribute over her pretty feet and ankles before long; he was now rampant. With a broad grin she stopped by the door to the basement; her nipples poking proudly with excitement. She opened the door and tugged the leash, going slowly to allow him to negotiate the stairs. She giggled.

"These will have to be extended or replaced to allow easier access; the women who will design the room will see to that, they have drawn up several plans but said it is a tradition to have the slave who will receive punishment here, sign his approval for the finished design. As you can see the basics have already been applied to what will be our own little torture chamber. I'm so excited!" Eric gasped and his cock stiffened at the ominous black walls with padded red leather panels. Though there was no major equipment in place yet, and there was plenty of room for it, the few hooks and rings in the ceiling along with the strange cosiness of the basement as was, now looked very much like the goddess's dungeon it would become. Victoria brushed her warm and moist cunt in Eric's face.

"I get so aroused when I have friends visit and we sit upstairs drinking tea; the gossip they give me goes in one ear and out through the other as I think of how they'd react if they knew what was below them; we needed to test the sound-proofing and on one occasion whilst I was up here chatting to Fiona Fortescue about the women's rotary club, Wanda was down here thrashing one of her male business associates. Apparently he screamed like a small girl as Wanda saw to it that he knew pain; I didn't hear a thing but my panties were thoroughly soiled with the thrill of it, poor Fiona now thinks I am incredibly enthusiastic about the rotary club; such was my intent to engage her in conversation on every point, I was so nervous we'd hear the crack of a whip, a cry of pain, or the grunts of pleasure as he submitted in orgasm." Victoria pulled Eric's head from the heady scent of her cunt as she sensed he was about to lick. She smiled down at his disappointed face.

"It's tempting to have me lick you down here, but I want our first orgasms in this room to be perfect; I can assure you I will see you spend in submission like never before when everything is in place. You have four plans to study; we'll view them together and you can sign for the dungeon you would most like to be punished in. You will spend a great deal of time down here; not only will I delight in teasing you here, you will also have a corner to be leashed in, when friends use our facilities. You will witness the punishment of others and will be punished by guests also. You will serve guests with whatever needs when not actually participating in the enjoyment of punishment." Eric was still fantasising about the place when his leash was jerked toward the stairs; he was expecting her to ascend when she suddenly veered under the stairs to another door below them; her cunt tingled as she opened the door, and Eric's eyes hurt with the change in light as he viewed a room with gleaming white tiles.

"This is my special wet room; as you can see, the toilet pan is transparent and sits away from the wall, allowing access all around it, the plumbing is concealed in the floor below it, out of the way. There are two bidets, three shower units and ample floor space to allow slaves to be whipped on the tiles. The wet room will allow guests to freshen up before or after sessions and of course hold specialist sessions in here." She pulled his leash tight and smiled wickedly at him.

"You'll watch many women release their bowels as you lie prone in attendance; not just mine. I've made several surprising acquaintances through Wanda since I've been back; you will be kept very busy entertaining guests, in here as well as in the dungeon." Eric was becoming overwhelmed by his promised new life and was led upstairs to begin it by his shapely mistress, who was also in urgent need of attention. She giggled as she rushed him up the stairs to the main bedroom.

"I'll show you the other rooms later; I want your tongue to re-acquaint itself with its two mistresses then you'll tell me how the tying up of the affairs of your old life are going, I want absolute control over you as soon as possible." Eric was close to coming as he was led into his mistress's main bedroom; a huge white bed dominated the fluffy and comfortable bedroom, there was no apparent evidence of intent to dominate her, but the woman who occupied it would ensure her authority shone through. Eric was made to kneel at the foot of the bed whilst his mistress ascended it and lay with her head upon the pillows. She smiled with pleasure as she spread her legs and barked her simple one word command.

"Tongue!" Eric managed to conceal his smile of excitement as he swiftly mounted the bed and immediately tongued his mistress's deliciously scented cunt. Eric had arrived at his new home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Freedom and the Widow Ch. 20

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds