• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Together after 10 Years

Together after 10 Years

Just a bit of background first.

I've known this guy for 10 years. I'll call him Tom, "not his real name." We were introduced on his first day at the office. The personnel department was shorthanded and I was asked to show him his work area and also around the various departments that he would be involved with. This is nothing out of the ordinary, I do it quite frequently. My very best girlfriend is the manager in Personnel and she likes sending the nice looking guys my way. Hehe just joking...

After that first day he would drift by my work area a couple times a week to say hello and talk for a moment. Then I found out he was a Cleveland fan, Browns, Indians and Cavs. BIG YUCKS. So I informed him I was a Pittsburgh fan and after that we would talk sports and have small friendly bets on the various baseball, football and basketball games. Just a coffee for a while, then later we upped it to a coffee and donut. Then, I started making either a pie or cupcakes and bringing two pieces in, he'd buy coffee and we'd eat break together.

After a while he started visiting every day. He was never rude or crude or suggestive in any way, never a dirty joke or any off color remarks... he was a perfect gentleman... except for stealing a glimpse of my legs or down my top, which I somewhat expect and privately welcome.

So now you're up to speed on Tom. Now, along comes the Friday of our Christmas party in 2012. At one time our company had one large Christmas party at an off-site that could handle the employee's w/ spouses. Now, we've grown so big that it's employee only and is held in the office complex. The food is catered in but everyone still brings dishes of their own to share.

Tom was there and like I expected, we spent most the time visiting together and talking about the Steelers and Browns. I mentioned to him that I wasn't staying long and needed to drop off some items at the woman's shelter. He said he'd ride along with me if I didn't mind as the shelter is not in a very nice neighborhood. I accepted the offer as this area does scare me.

We spent about an hour or so at the party and I told him "Tom, I think I'm going to head down to the shelter and drop the items off, and please, there's no need for you to go with me."

"Dee, I said before that I didn't mind going with you. Besides, I'm ready to get some fresh air."

I have to admit that during the evening I showed him some leg and little peeks down my blouse a few different times and I may have flirted a bit (a lot) with him at the party and on the way down to the shelter. I really don't know why I get this way...I just do.

I dropped off the items at the shelter and on the way back to the parking garage to drop him off at his car he asked me "What do you have planned for the rest of the evening?"

"Well, I'm definitely not going back to the party...maybe I'll head over to The Warner Hotel and Lounge for a drink and listen to the band that's playing in the lounge. I told you earlier that Dan is gone for the weekend again with his buddies at that hunting camp. So why go home and sit alone?"

"Would you mind if I tagged along?" he asked.

"Tom, I think that would be fun but let's take both cars so we don't have to come back down here."

(Just as a side note, I stop at this lounge every Friday night that Dan is gone. The entire bar staff and waitresses know me and know when I'm with some guy and he buys me a drink, no matter what it is, it's always non-alcoholic. The guy never suspects and I stay sober with my wits about me. Otherwise I get drunk and loose...very loose.)

We sat down to order our drinks and I said to Tom "I have to use the ladies room, would you mind ordering me a Gin and Tonic please? Light on the Gin, though, I've already had a couple drinks at the party and don't need a DUI tonight."

"Sure, no problem at all and I think I'm just going to have a 7-UP." he said to me. But, thinking to himself, "I don't want too much alcohol affecting my boner in the event I get lucky with Dee tonight. She's a real prick tease for sure."

It was early so we were able to grab a booth and chat for a while, then he asked me to dance. There was a piano playing at this point in the evening; the jazz group hadn't started yet. It was a slow dance and we held each other in a conventional manner. He asked me for the next slow dance and I just put my arms around his neck. He had no choice but to put his arms around my back, my lower back. I could feel his pelvic area against me and it didn't feel as if I was having any effect on him yet.

I thought I should turn the heat up a bit so this time when we sat after the dance at our booth I tucked my legs to the side of me on the seat and allowed my skirt to hike up a little bit more...he looked. He kept glancing down at my legs when he didn't think I'd notice. However, I did notice and I liked it.

We chatted about nothing of any significance. Actually I did most of the talking. Occasionally he would say something funny and I would lean into him with one hand on his shoulder and the other on his leg and I'd giggle. I started noticing a marked change in his behavior. He began controlling the conversation and topics and making more of an attempt at getting me to laugh. I adjusted his tie one time; his glasses another time and started leaving my hand on his shoulder or arm.

He finally asked me to dance again. This time he took the lead by putting his arms around my waist. I, in turn, reached around his neck. Because he was up against me I was feeling obvious signs of his arousal against me. I moved my fingers in small slow circles on the back of his neck as we were talking. We turned our faces toward one another at one point, he paused with that I'm going to kiss you look that guys always seem to get, and he kissed me. We held it for just a moment and I broke it off. I playfully pinched his cheek and said "Tom, you're being a bad boy. You know we can't do that...we're both married. Neither of us can afford taking a chance like that." I could see he was embarrassed.

When a guy gets turned down and subsequently embarrassed, and if I'm interested in him, I will always talk it through. I was interested in him so I immediately continued.

"Tom I really like you but if anyone saw us kissing they wouldn't understand that we're just friends. What if they told everyone at work or worse yet told our spouses that we were seen kissing? Eventually, even from the people at work, it would get back to the spouse. What would happen? I know my husband wouldn't be happy and I'm certain your wife wouldn't be happy either."

I continued "I really liked our kiss, it was a very nice one, but we just can't. Wouldn't something like that affect our friendship? Besides, if it ever went further, you would probably go to work and brag to your buddies about it. Ya know the male locker room talk, the way you guys brag about your conquests. Neither of us can afford to have our spouses find that kind of stuff out."

I think he felt a little better after my talk. At least he knew I wasn't angry and I had said I liked his kiss.

As the evening progressed we eventually got to listen to the jazz band and had a nice finish to our evening. We left the lounge and walked back to our parked cars.

"Dee, could we sit in my car for a moment, I really want to apologize for kissing you and a few things I'd like to talk to you about?"

"There's no need for an apology, but sure, I have all night, in fact I have all weekend." Again I giggled a bit seductively. With that we got in his car. He got my door and I rewarded him with a great view of my legs.

"Dee, I really need to apologize for kissing you. I guess I got carried away. But, did you really mean it when you said that you liked my kiss."

"I most certainly did" I said with a smile.

"Dee, what do you think if we limit it to "only kissing occasionally"? Also, I think you know me better than to think I'd ever tell anyone or be a braggart about anything we did in private. You know I'm not like that at all," he said seriously. "I'd also like to point out that no one anywhere can see us now," he added with a laugh.

"Tom, do you think doing this will change our relationship for the better or for the worse?"

"Honestly? I think it will make our friendship stronger." (A typical guy answer!!)

I told him very seriously "We can try it... but the kiss has to be a friendly one...no tongue in each other's mouth. Do you understand?"

He laughed and said okay. He touched my cheek and leaned over to me and we kissed. It was so soft and tender. He touched my cheek and neck as we were kissing. I reached over to him and touched his cheek. It was all very sweet.

I was waiting for him to slip his tongue across so I could break the kiss and tell him he was being bad again. Well, he didn't let me down. He didn't slip it in my mouth like I thought he would. He just touched my lips with the tip of his tongue. I softly moaned and allowed it another moment and pulled away.

"Ohhh Tom, that was very nice but you're being naughty again."

"Dee, I kept my tongue out of your mouth."

I couldn't help but to laugh at him.

"Tom, you're being very tricky and I think I'll need to keep a close eye on you," I said with a seductive giggle.

"How about another kiss?" he asked.

"I need to get home." and reminded him "you had better not brag this up because if you do it will eventually spell trouble for us both."

When I got home I received a text from him asking if he could call me on my cell. I responded back with a yes.

Moments later he called and asked me, "What are your plans tomorrow?"

"I don't have anything planned at all."

"Would you like to spend some time down at Presque Isle? Maybe take a walk on a couple trails?"

I responded "I'd love to. How does 10:00am sound? "

We met there on Saturday morning and walked a short distance on the all-purpose trail. We had been talking about nothing much and after taking a smaller less traveled trail he brought up the previous night's kiss. We talked quite a bit about it and our feelings and he stopped, held my arms and kissed me again. This kiss had more energy and passion in it. Again I was waiting for the tongue and he didn't disappoint. I let it in this time and gave him mine. The kiss felt so nice, not overpowering but full of passion.

His hand slid down from my cheek, then my neck and inside my jacket to the outside of my top and over my breast. He was being gentle as he kneaded my breast and rolled my nipple. I kissed him harder as I was responding to his touch. I slid my hand down to the outside and front of his pants and worked his penis through his jeans. He began to kiss me with even more passion.

He broke the kiss and said, "Dee, perhaps we can go somewhere a bit more private?"

"I think I'd like that."

"There are a few small motels just outside the park a mile or so." he said with the eagerness of a very horny guy.

We made our way back to our parked cars and I followed him to the nearest "Ma and Pa" motel. There are a number of these small privately owned hotels nearby...they're clean, well-kept and inexpensive. They were just perfect for our needs.

He checked in, came back out and we entered the room together.

"Tom, I hope you have a condom."

"Yes I do."

I acted surprised and said "Do you always carry condoms?"

"Ahh, not actually, I was just hoping you and I would end up being together."

"Did you ASSUME we were?" I asked seriously.

"Jan, I never assume or take anything for granted. But I did hope like hell we would," he said with a smile.

"Okay," I told him sweetly.

I walked over to him and said "you had better be respectful of me because I don't normally do things like this." ( A big lie.)

We embraced and kissed deeply. He softly touched my face moving his hand down to my breast. He was so gentle with his caresses. Again, I rubbed him through his pants.

"Tom, let me undress you."

I removed his shirt and tee shirt and knelt in front of him. Then I unbuckled his belt, undid the top button then unzipped him slowly. Then I pulled his pants down and he stepped out of them. I looked up at him, smiled and ran my tongue up and down the length of his penis through his boxers and mock chewed on his cock. I slid my hand up and underneath boxers and softly flicked and tickled his ball sac with my long fingernails.

I tugged his boxers down, he stepped out of them and I ran my fingernails up and down the length of his shaft and with the other hand tickled the soft underneath of his sack. I milked him out to check for any problems and gave his genital area a quick visual for any other kind of problems. (I always do this when I'm with a guy the first time. He doesn't have a clue as to what I'm doing. He just thinks he's getting played with.) I looked up at him again, smiled and took his cock head into my mouth. He closed his eyes and moaned and nearly lost his balance.

I giggled and said "You need to sit on the bed and let me undress for you."

I stepped back and removed my top and unhooked my front hook bra, opening it slowly for him.

"Oh Dee, your breasts are gorgeous. Come here and let me touch them."

"Not yet Big Boy, you'll have plenty of time to do all of the touching you want. Right now you only get to look."

I placed my hands, palm up, and lifted each breast and rubbed my thumbs over my nipples and moaned slightly.

I pushed them together and asked him "Do you really like them?"

"They're beautiful," he said.

"But they're tiny."

"Dee, they are beautiful."

I smiled and undid the snap of my jeans and slowly pulled the zipper down and turned slightly sideways and shimmied them down and over my butt. I stepped out of them and next slipped my panties down, slowly over my butt and to the floor and stepped out of them also.

I walked over to the edge of the bed and he drew me to him and kissed my tummy and his hands moved to my butt cheeks and he softly caressed them. He lifted up slightly and kissed the bottom globe of my breast. He rose a bit higher and suckled my nipple.

"Dee, you have the loveliest breasts, they're perfect in every way."

He stood up and kissed my lips softly again, bent over, picked me up and turned and laid me on the bed. He just stared at me for a few seconds and knelt beside me, leaning over and kissing my lips.

His hands softly caressed my breasts as his kiss intensified. His left hand slid down my tummy and found my pussy.

He softly diddled my clit. "Ohhh, Tom...that feels so good. I think I need you in me right now."

"Dee, I'm not done kissing you yet. I want to kiss every part of you first."

"You can kiss me later; I need you in me NOW."

"Dee, I want to kiss your breasts some more and lick your pussy."

"If you don't fuck me right now you're taking the risk of my moment passing and then you'll lose out altogether. Now stop talking, put the condom on and fuck me, please."

He positioned himself between my opened thighs and kissed me.

"Tom, get that condom on...NOW."

He continued kissing me and had his cock head pressed directly against my slit. Just enough pressure that he was so close to pushing into me. It felt so good. I was at the point that it didn't matter if he suited up or not.

"Tom, please put the condom on."

He applied more pressure. His cock head was now in me an inch.

"Damn you to hell Tom."

He started to pull out ever so slightly. I wrapped my legs around behind him so he couldn't pull his cock out.

"You bastard, just fuck me now before I lose my moment!! And you had better not cum in me. Now FUCK ME."

He didn't disappoint me. He slowly buried his cock the entire way inside me and I said, "Now just grind against me. Don't pump in and out. Yessss, ohh that's perfect, just grind, ohhh Tom, yes, yes ohhhh baby I'm cumming. OHHHH. Oh my gawd, that was good."

"Did you really feel good, no exaggeration?"

"Tom" I said after a deep sigh, "it felt sooo good. I'd never fake something like that. You did a first class job. Matt hasn't made me feel like that in a long time." (That was a lie, but all guys seem to like to hear that they do a better job than the husband.)

"Tom, can you do me again before you cum?"

He didn't even answer me. He just slowly started the grinding motion and brought me to another fantastic orgasm.

"Oh honey, you did it perfect for me again. How are you holding up? Can you hold off? I think I can cum again."

Once again, no response from him, just the grinding into my pussy.

I didn't notice his grinding pace quickening, or his breathing and moans increasing. I was too much into my own thing to even care.

I was just beginning my climb to the peak and he started to pull out. I wrapped my legs around his ass so hard a car couldn't have pulled his cock out of me.

He said rather loudly, "Dee, I'm cumming. I can't hold it."

"NO...I'm almost there...ohhh don't pull out. I'm there honey I'm there OOHHHH."

He buried himself deep inside me again and I felt a wave of incredible sensation pass inside me. I could feel his pulse; each pulse was a load of his cum filling up my inside. Soon it was over, his pulses and my orgasm.

"TOM, did you cum in me?"

"Jesus Dee, I tried to pull out. You had me in a death grip with your legs wrapped around me. I don't have a shut-off on my thing to be able to just shut it off. I tried as hard as I could to stop."

"I'm sorry, it's my fault. I had the mother of all orgasms building and couldn't let you go. It's my entire fault. Roll off of me because your "stuff" is leaking out. Geez Tom, how much did you cum?"

"You had me all backed up Dee."

I jumped out of bed and told him, "just lie on your back and don't touch a thing, I'll clean you up. But first I need to first get myself cleaned up."

I ran to the bathroom, sat on the toilet and let the load of cum drain from my honeypot. I dabbed myself with some tissue and ran the warm water. I soaked a two wash clothes using one to clean the inside of my thighs. I took the other warm damp washcloth and went back to Tom...he was sleeping, typical man. I put the warm damp cloth on his cock and cleaned his area up. He groaned once and opened his eyes.

"Ohh Dee, that feels so good."

"Well, tell me if this feels any better," and I leaned over and suckled his penis. I massaged his ball sack and milked his penis cord from the bottom of the tube all the way up to his cock head. I got what I wanted...a small amount of his cum to taste. It was delicious.

"Jesus, that feels good. My wife has never made me feel as good as you have today."

"Tom, we have the room until tomorrow. We could come back in the morning for another round. That is if you want to and feel UP to it."

We got a shower together using our soapy hands to cleanse one another's bodies. We did meet again the next morning and have been getting together on Saturday and Sundays when our schedules permit. I see him at work every day and when we can I give him a BJ at noon or after work to help him make it until the weekend.

I so hope you enjoyed my story.

Love Dee XXOO

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Together after 10 Years

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 688 milliseconds