• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Flashing Mr. Williamson

Flashing Mr. Williamson

I'm still new to writing, so please forgive me if I've repeated some things about myself from my previous submission, "Flashing at the Hospital."

I'm a discreet exhibitionist. I don't feel comfortable openly flashing someone, yet I absolutely enjoy the feeling of a man "peeping" on me if he thinks I'm unaware.

I find flashing to be more erotic than actual sex sometimes, but only when I'm exposing myself to someone on my terms. I'll still feel modest at times though, when I catch someone trying to peep on me unexpectedly. I'll sometimes do the opposite and cover up immediately.

I generally reserve my "accidental" flashing for the kind and friendly male patients. I'll use the patient's bathroom to remove my bra before I begin my bedside care, sometimes "forgetting" to close the door all the way.

I'll also bend over frequently at the patient's bedside, giving them opportunities to peek down my scrubs at my uncovered breasts. I'll always maintain an "unawareness" of my accidental exposure, as it gives me a safe excuse to cover up if the patient suggests I did something on purpose.

I don't always know what I'll do, but I'll try to give the patient what I think he wants if I am comfortable with it at that time. Most of the time it is usually exposing my breasts, but I will sometimes expose my pussy as well.

I have allowed "accidental" groping as well, but only for a very few patients, and under certain situations.

I'd grown fond of an 86 year old man with end stage heart disease. He was first admitted to the hospital emergency room for shortness of breath secondary to congestive heart failure. I'll call him Mr. Steve Williamson to protect his identity.

However, I didn't work with him until he'd recovered enough to be transferred the transitional care unit for eventual discharge to home or skilled nursing care.

He was happy to be alive and was sincerely grateful for just about everything. He had a great personality and seemed much younger than 86 years old! He actually appeared to be in his early 70's at most, and might still be considered attractive for a man of his age.

Steve was always polite, and treated all the staff with respect. I got to know him well after working with him for a few shifts, and found out that he'd been widowed for 50 years! I could definitely hear the loneliness in his life through his personal stories.

He would talk as I performed my assessments and charted at his bedside. I would catch him looking at my chest when he thought I wasn't paying attention, and immediately look away whenever I lifted my head, or turned to face him. These are the men I absolutely love to flash, because they will be discreet the entire time.

Nursing assistants obtain vital signs at the start of their shifts and perform all bedside care pertaining to personal hygiene. I primarily dispense medications and perform all wound care, but also handle whatever is needed at the bedside at that time.

Some blood pressure and heart medications are ordered to be held, or not given, if the apical pulse and/or systolic/diastolic blood pressure is too low. These specific vital signs must be re-checked just before administering those types of medications.

This was the first time I chose to expose myself to Steve. I didn't come to work expecting to flash him on this particular day, but a couple of things changed my mind. The first was his genuine smile and happiness to see me every time I worked with him.

The event that compelled me to flash him though, was the sight of his penis growing erect in a matter of minutes, after I entered the room! I grew wet immediately, in response to knowing he was getting hard because of me.

Steve would sometimes have an erection under his gown when I'd stop by to visit him, before I ever exposed myself, and would always apologize. I tried to reassure him that it was a common sight with male patients, but it never seemed to diminish his own shame. I never mentioned that his penis was unusually long and thin, approx 7"-8", and hard to ignore.

I told Steve it was that time of morning as I approached his bedside, and he held out his left arm as usual. I closed his bedroom door behind me as I entered the room. I normally took his blood pressure and pulse at this time, but this morning was different. I told him I forgot to wash my hands with hand sanitizer before entering his room, so I asked to use his bathroom sink to wash my hands.

I was wearing a long, white lab coat over my light purple nursing scrubs today. I removed my lab coat and placed it on a chair near the bedroom door as I thanked Steve for allowing me to use his bathroom.

Steve replied that I didn't have to ask as he smiled at me. His flimsy hospital gown and bed sheet did nothing to conceal his long penis. He was now comfortable enough with me that he didn't bother to hide it anymore or apologize for it. I turned towards his bathroom and saw his reflection in the mirror on the wall to the right of the bathroom door.

I saw that he was staring at my ass as I walked away, and that his other arm was slowly moving under the sheet, towards his huge erection. The bathroom door opened inward and to the left, with the bathroom sink located further in and to the right side of the doorway as I walked in. Steve continued to talk to me as I walked away.

This particular door would swing all the way open unless you deliberately closed it shut, so I lightly swung it closed behind me as I entered the bathroom. It didn't click shut, so it started to slowly swing open behind me. I was already at the sink by the time the door was completely open, giving Steve a clear view of my right profile as stood over the sink washing my hands.

I didn't need to face him to know he was watching me. I could see the open doorway from my peripheral vision. The foot of his bed was only about 4 feet away from the bathroom entrance. It's an old hospital with smallish rooms.

I placed my right palm under the faucet as I "accidentally" turned the cold water up to maximum with my left, pretty much soaking the front of my violet scrubs, top and bottom. I jumped back a bit and shrieked as I slowly turned it off, allowing myself to get even more drenched.

I heard Steve call out and ask what happened, as if he hadn't been watching. I didn't face him as I replied that I'd just soaked the entire front of my uniform. He laughed and said that he didn't mind a "wet nurse", if I didn't mind. This actually caught me off guard and really made me laugh. I replied that I did mind.

That was all I needed to start undressing. I slowly pulled my wet scrubs over my head as I slightly turned to my right, giving Steve a good look at the front of my equally soaked, and now sheer, white bra. I looked at myself in the mirror over the sink as I finished removing my wet top.

The cold water had made my dark brown nipples hard, and my really large, irregular areola were quite visible through the cups of my bra. I could even see the little wrinkles in my nipples and the little bumps surrounding them. My breasts aren't large at 32b, but they are full with a nice shape. I still don't know if the freakish size of my areola makes them more or less attractive to men.

I then turned to my left, away from Steve, so that he only saw my back as I removed my wet bra. I gently wrung out the excess water in my bra and placed it in my cargo pant's leg pocket. I slowly turned back towards the sink, now allowing Steve to see my right breasts from the right side. I slowly wrung out my scrub top and shook it over his sink, turning towards him now and then.

I watched my breasts in the mirror as I tried to shake them "naturally" for Steve's benefit. I turned to face him again as I arched my back and thrust out my rigid nipples towards Steve. I slowly "struggled" to pull my still damp scrubs back on. I glanced up just long enough to see that Steve was now stroking his erection under his gown, with his right hand.

My body instinctively responded with my pussy growing even more wet, and I was glad that my already wet pants concealed that little fact. I was going to end the show at this point, but I lost control and did something dangerous.

I told Steve I was almost done, continuing to behave as if he wasn't watching me. He didn't bother to reply this time. I turned away from him again as I untied the drawstring of my pants and stepped out of my white crocs. I moved quickly this time as I dropped my wet scrub pants and stepped out of them as well.

I was wearing grey, cotton, boyshort panties under my scrub pants. They were also wet, but weren't sheer or see though in any way. My top was also too large, so it acted like a short dress and just barely covered my ass...until I leaned forward.

I bent over at the waist as I pulled my panties down, and the cool rush of air between my legs told me that he had now had a view of my exposed pussy lips from behind. I hadn't been trimming her frequently, so I'm embarrassed to admit that she appeared quite bushy. I moved with normal speed as I pulled my pants back up and placed my panties in my other leg pocket.

My damp top was now terribly wrinkled from the obvious wringing, and it clung to my body as I walked. My erect nipples clearly strained through the thin material as I exited the bathroom. I was immediately aware of Steve's hands as I approached his bed from the left side.

His top sheet was pulled down to just above his knees. His right hand was under his gown, and appeared to be still as he continued to grasp his penis. His left hand was resting at his side, fingers just dangling over the edge of the mattress. I also noticed that he was now wearing his glasses!

His bed was in the lowest position for safety, so I had to raise the bed high enough to where it wouldn't tire out my back. I raised his bed until the edge of his mattress, and hand, was even with my crotch.

It was his continued politeness that encouraged me to keep exposing myself to him, and pushing the limits of my exhibitionism. It soon progressed to allowing him to "touch" me "accidentally."

I slowly pressed my crotch into the back of his left hand as I wrapped his left arm in the bp cuff. I could feel the bumps of his large knuckles as they slowly parted my now engorged labia. I stood like that for about 30 seconds, then slowly stepped away as I really measured his blood pressure. It happened to be higher than usual.

I was turned on by the sensation of his bony joints as they burrowed between the folds of my pussy. The thin fabric of my scrub pants did nothing to hide the texture of his knuckles, and I think the feeling was mutual. I pressed into his left hand one more time to remove the velcro cuff.

I told him his blood pressure definitely wasn't low, so he was ok to take his first pill. I turned to grab his pill and water from his nightstand and glanced at my crotch. The act of pressing my pussy into his hand had created a cleft, or camel toe! The material was blatantly buried deeply between my soaking lips. I didn't anticipate this part when I removed my boyshorts!

The tight, curly swirls of my pubic hair were easy to make out against the thin, wet material of my crotch. My panties were actually thicker than my pants! I turned back to Steve and handed him the cup with his pill.

He tilted his head down to look at the pill my hand, but I caught him looking as he shifted his gaze back to my camel toe. He couldn't stop his eyes from growing wide! He didn't want to move his left hand, so he was forced to release his penis to take his pills with his right hand.

I absently talked about my schedule as I avoided looking at Steve. I was very close to him and was still feeling a little nervous about the whole thing. I didn't know how he would continue to behave. I don't think he ever stopped staring at my pussy as he swallowed that first pill.

I grabbed my stethoscope and stepped to his bed again to listen to his apical pulse this time. I leaned forward and placed the diaphragm on his chest, pressing my hips and crotch into the side of his bed again. I took my time as I "searched" for the sound of his beating heart. I didn't have to look down to know that he had turned his left hand so that his palm was now cupping my pussy, instead of the back of his hand! His large, and long, fingers actually extended past my legs and curled up into the lower crevice of my buttocks.

He kept his hand perfectly still though, and I responded by slightly grinding my throbbing clitoris into his palm every time I moved my stethoscope. His pulse was quite loud and rapid when I easily found it. I could see that he was now clutching his sheets tightly with right hand.

His raging erection was impossible to ignore, with a large, wet spot on his gown just over the urethra. His gown was short enough that it now revealed his equally large and wrinkly scrotum, covered with thin wisps of white pubic hair.

I stepped away again to get his second pill, and felt his fingers relax as he continued to be a respectful. I was surprised when he moved his left hand away from the bedside to take the pill from me. I took that as a sign to finally remove the material from the folds of my labia. I saw that he was using his right hand to pull his gown over his exposed scrotum as well.

I thought that would be the end of our extended contact, when he asked for one more thing. He asked if I could get his nursing assistant to get him out of bed. I told him I was able to to that myself.

Steve started by saying, "please don't offended, but I think you may be too short to..." I cut him off right there.

I bluntly told him that I've transferred much larger patients than himself, and I absently stared at his erection as I said that! He caught me looking and managed a subtle smile. He replied that I was in charge. I told him not to forget it.

I'm 5'1, and weigh approx 130 lbs. I'm not thin, but would describe my build as athletic. I'm more thick around the hips and thighs, but in a toned and fit way.

Steve was usually hunched over in bed, so I never thought about his actual height and weight, until now. He completely removed his sheet as he scooted to sit at the bedside. He appeared to be at least 6' feet tall! I lowered his bed all the way down to the lowest position and prepared his wheelchair at the bedside for a pivot transfer.

It was too low for him to stand though, so I raised it enough to where he could stand more easily. I stepped in between Steve's long legs so that his knees were at my sides. I told Steve to place his arms over my shoulders as I lowered my self to wrap my arms underneath his armpits for leverage.

I braced the front of my knees against the bed frame as I lowered myself, bending forward slightly. His movement towards the edge of the bed, combined with me hugging his upper body, had shifted his gown to the side. My scrub top was also still damp, but the bottom of my top draped forward loosely as I lowered myself to assist with the transfer.

The angle of his rigid penis was aimed perfectly so that his throbbing cock became trapped between the inside of my top and my torso the moment I pulled him close to my body. I expected to feel the erection against my body, but not against my naked skin!

I didn't even trap his shaft directly between my breasts! It felt like the shaft was pressed against my right nipple at first. I instinctively shifted to the right until the length of his cock was evenly placed between my breasts. My skin was still damp and slippery from my wet top, so it shifted easily.

His penis was so long that I could feel his head at the base of my throat! I asked him if he was ready to stand on a count of 3. He agreed, but things didn't go as planned.

He was bigger and heavier than I thought, and I struggled to assist him to standing. I held him tightly as I leaned back for leverage, asking Steve to stand as we hugged each other. I felt his body tremble against mine as he struggled to stand.

I could hear him already growing short of breath from the immediate exertion, and felt his chest heaving against me. It was hard to focus on his shortness of breath with his penis still pressed against me, under my shirt.

We stood there for about 10 seconds, but Steve suddenly changed his mind. He started to sit back down without telling me, so I followed his lead. I felt as his erection slid down my chest and stomach, and it turned me on! He apologized for his weakness as I continued to assist him with sitting down.

I released him immediately and stepped away, pulling my top down. He also took that moment to correct his own gown. He was still able to sit upright at the bedside without support.

We both decided he should stay in bed, so I helped him get back into bed. This would be my last show for Steve. I bent over at the waist as I took my time lifting his legs individually. I made sure to give him every chance he could to look down my top one more time.

I glanced down my own top to confirm what Steve was seeing. I could see my hard, dark caramel nipples as they swung around freely. My areola didn't look so bad from the top looking down! I never looked up at Steve, allowing him the freedom to continue peeping. The ever present erection also confirmed his view. I took a few minutes doing this, and Steve's breathing returned to normal.

I asked Steve to use his bathroom one more time, and he joked that his answer was still the same. I turned away and watched him in the mirror as he simply uncovered his cock this time. The massive head looked to be a painful reddish/purplish color.

He was stroking himself with his right hand by the time I got to the bathroom, and I didn't bother to close the door this time. I kept my back to Steve as I pulled my top over my head again. I think he expected me to put my bra back on, but I wanted to give him something more to remember.

With my back still facing Steve, I untied my drawstring and allowed my pants to fall down at my ankles. I stepped out of my pants and widened my stance to about 2 feet apart. I then bent over at the waist as I retrieved my bra and panties from the cargo pockets in my pants' legs.

I stood up and casually turned to face the mirror. He now saw me completely naked from my right side. I kept my head tilted down as I finally turned to face him completely. My long, black hair covered my eyes, so I was able to watch him discreetly as he watched me.

Watching him openly masturbate made it difficult to resist touching myself as well, but I wanted to maintain the "act". I continued facing him squarely as I put my damp bra back on first, allowing him to see as much as he could. My dark, coffee colored nipples and areola stood out in contrast to the sheer, white cups of my bra.

I turned back towards the sink to finish getting dressed. I didn't bother to put my panties back on, as they were still too damp. My pants alone would dry more quickly anyway. I saw a blur from the corner of my eye as I turned to exit the bathroom, and noticed his sheet bunched now up and completely covering his crotch.

I grabbed my lab coat off the chair and put it back on, buttoning it up to conceal my still wet scrubs. Now, it appeared as if I simply splashed myself a bit. I finally looked at Steve as I approached his bedside.

He looked nervous, not knowing what to expect. I thanked him for his patience with me, and apologized for not having the strength to transfer him to his wheel chair. He thanked me for being the "best and nicest" nurse he'd ever had. That was the last I saw of Steve.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Flashing Mr. Williamson

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 305 milliseconds