• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Reborn Ch. 02

Reborn Ch. 02

12

This is the second chapter in the story of my rebirth. I am a year into my new life as I write this and although I've had my ups and downs I couldn't be happier with this new life I've been given. Even now I sometimes miss the creature and that incredible level of pleasure, but it never returned to me. Anyway, here you go, my second chapter:

******

It was now another Friday and a week since the night of my rebirth. I was lying on my couch watching some old Craig Ferguson episodes from my TiVo after my morning orgasm. I was watching an interview with Mila Kunis promoting Black Swan, laughing at the double entendres and the banter, when the thought struck me that maybe a dance class would be fun. Well, at least if I didn't wind up like Natalie Portman's character. I could meet lots of pretty girls, maybe even a girlfriend, and if these urges I got for men got stronger being able to dance wouldn't hurt.

During the week I had considered what to do with myself, the identity documentation my old army buddy had gotten me came with some pretty good high school grades but no college degree so getting a job similar to my old one was out of the question. I kept up my stock trading with my old accounts and started transferring the winnings to my new accounts. If I didn't gamble too much I should be able to live like this for a good few years, but I was looking at colleges so I could have a career if and when my current savings ran out.

I googled and found a dance studio some twenty minutes away and since I didn't have anything better to do I decided to drive over there and see it for myself. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower, threw on a lacy blue bra and a blue sundress, boxers, and my blue canvas top sneakers. I grabbed my handbag and my car keys and headed to my new car, a baby blue VW Jetta that went much better with my new personality and size than my old pickup truck.

I parked outside the place and just before I stepped out I remembered to keep my knees together and get out without flashing anyone that happened to be looking. That had happened a few days earlier, I had been getting out of my pickup for gas when I heard a yelp and looked over to see the guy at the next pumping station staring at me. I followed his line of sight and with a shriek I realized that my cock had flopped out of my new thong and was on display for all the world to see. I quickly got back in my car and drove off without filling up, I just had to get away from the embarrassment. I went back to boxers after that.

I walked into the studio and up to the counter where a pretty woman was flipping through a magazine with a bored look on her face. Her hair was blonde and curly, her tits small but high and firm, and her smile when she looked up dazzling.

"Hi! what can I do for you?" I smiled back at her and noticed how big her baby blue eyes were as I answered, "Hi! I was hoping to get some dance lessons, I've never danced before though."

"That's fine, we have beginners classes on most weeknights, during the day it's mostly classes for school kids. What kind of dancing did you have in mind?"

"I don't know really, something fun. I'm new in town and I figured this would be a good place to meet some new friends, get a workout."

"Well, I'll tell you what, let me show you around, we can look in on the girls from St. Mary's to see what a class looks like, and I'll tell you about the different classes. I have a few hours before the lunch crowd comes in. I'm Laura, by the way."

I smiled, introduced myself and thanked her before following her tall, lithe body through the corridor, my eyes glued to her ass in her yoga pants.

*****

"And finally, this is the pole-dancing room. I instruct this class. I could show you an advanced routine, if you want?"

"Um, yeah, that'd be cool," I answered. Laura had already shown me most of the facility, taught me a few basics of samba, tango, and, as the topic of Black Swan came up, even some ballet. She had a way of putting me at ease that made me feel very comfortable and at home and we quickly developed a nice repartee. Because she perceived me as female I could talk to her in a way I had never been able to before the tentacle monster. There was something very attractive about Laura, she had this very innocent quality while there seemed to be something wild underneath.

She told me to sit down on a chair a few yards in front of one of the poles, turned on some music and then she started dancing. I was lost. Her body moved so fluidly around the pole, flowing from pose to pose, up around the pole, down on the floor, showing off her body to full effect just for me! She caught the look on my face and smiled mischievously as she started sauntering over towards me. She took hold of my shoulders, straddled my legs and started shimmying down and all of a sudden I felt her ass cheeks rubbing against my huge erection. I hadn't realized how hard I had gotten and now I was extremely turned on but scared of how she would react. I could see her naughty smile turn to surprise and then disbelief.

She stepped back from straddling me and looked down at my tented dress and her eyes got even bigger. "Oh. My. God! You're a... a... That thing is huge! I mean... I'm sorry Anastasia, I didn't mean to freak out."

"It's okay, I would freak out too if I felt this thing poking me when I wasn't expecting it."

"Well, I was trying to turn you on, I just wasn't expecting that big of a result." Laura smiled then looked down on at her shoes and tentatively asked, "Um, could I see it?"

"Uh, okay," I answered and stood from the chair. I reached under my skirt and grabbed hold of my boxers, then I shimmied my hips while pulling down to get them past my erection. When my underwear was around my ankles I looked up at Laura and saw her eyes riveted to my crotch so I grabbed hold of the hem of my dress and with a, "Ta-da!" I lifted my dress.

Laura giggled at my theatrics but soon got an awed expression on her face. "Wow! That is the biggest cock I have ever seen! It's like twice the size of my old boyfriend's and I thought he was big. Can I touch it?"

"Yeah, that would be nice." I said with a smile. Laura surprised me by kneeling down in front of me before gently grabbing my tool by the middle.

"God, I can't even wrap my hand all the way around it!" Laura started slowly stroking my shaft while her other hand found its way to my hairless balls. I ran my fingers through her silky hair and gently pulled her face closer to the head of my cock. She looked up into my eyes with those big, innocent, blue eyes as she pulled back my foreskin. She licked sloppily around the tip before sucking it into her soft, warm mouth. I couldn't help but moan loudly as I felt my stiff rod slide to the back of her throat while her tongue played along the underside. As her wonderful mouth bobbed along the first five inches and her hand took care of the rest, her other hand left my balls and wound up in her tight yoga pants, moving faster and faster. She bobbed her head a few times more before popping it out of her mouth to exclaim, "You taste so good! I could just blow you all day but I need this beast inside me right now!"

I was so horny I could hardly think as I pulled her from her knees and kissed her fiercely. It was a bit strange to kiss a woman that was taller than me, but that was most women now. I groped her small, firm tit with my left hand while the other pushed down the back of her pants to squeeze and fondle her perky ass. I broke the kiss and got Laura to kneel on the chair. I quickly pulled my dress over my head and got behind her. I kissed her neck as I pulled down her pants and panties as far as they would go. I pushed down on the small of her back with one hand to get her to arch her back while I rubbed my cockhead up and down her slit with my other hand. I was way too far gone to tease her or myself so when I found her opening I just pushed for home. I grabbed hold of her tiny waist and slowly fed my long, thick cock into her incredibly wet, incredibly tight pussy. When I was about four inches in she groaned loudly and I stopped, afraid that I was hurting her.

"No! Don't stop, it hurts so good! Get it all in there and fuck me hard!" Okay, so she likes a bit of pain with her pleasure, good to know. I grabbed her waist tighter and pushed until I felt the tip of my cock hit the back of her tunnel. Without slowing down I pulled out about halfway and then slammed myself back in, my balls hitting her pussy with a wet smack. Her pussy felt incredible around my enhanced cock, I was more sensitive now and my bigger size meant that her pussy felt even tighter than it would have before. This was the first sex I'd had, other than with the tentacle monster and myself, since my divorce and it was quick, dirty and wonderful.

As I continued pounding Laura I leaned forward to kiss and nibble on her neck. I slipped my hands under her top and up to her rock hard nipples. I remembered her comment about pain feeling good so I pinched and twisted her nipples as I pulled them from her body.

"Oh GOD! Yes, I love it! Fuck me, Fuck me! Uhn, Uhn, OHH GOD, I'm so close!" I felt her pussy start to contract around my cock, her body moving erratically against mine, so I pinched her nipples even harder. I felt her body begin to shake beneath me and bit down pretty hard on her cowl muscle and that extra bit of pain pushed her over the edge. Her pussy went crazy, milking my dick strongly as her body went rigid. Laura didn't make a single sound as she came, her neck was completely tense and her face turned bright red. She stayed like that for at least 20 seconds and then she slumped bonelessly forward with a big sigh and a moan, all energy lost to that massive orgasm.

She drank down air in big gulps as she recovered and only stirred when she felt me pulling out of her. She turned and smiled at me and looked and sounded almost drunk as she said, "Wow! I have never had an orgasm like that before! Usually I have to rub my clit, but that was all internal. Wow, just wow! Aw, and that poor dick didn't even get to cum. We can't have that now, can we?"

Laura slipped down on the floor and took my cock, wet with her juices, into her loving mouth. I felt weak in the knees from fucking her and from the pleasure of her tongue so I slumped down on the floor as well, and Laura's mouth stayed on me the whole way down. She blew me slowly, drawing my arousal slowly higher and higher whereas before the climb had been explosive and fast. She ran her hands slowly along my inner thighs and over my balls in an almost tickling fashion which caused shivers to run down my spine. One of her fingers traced close to my ass, causing me to moan and spread my legs wider. I looked down into her big blues and begged her, "Please finger my ass, push me over the edge! I'm so close, please fingerfuck me."

I saw her smile around my meat and then I felt it, her soft finger circling around my wet asshole. She was surprised that I was wet back there but that didn't stop her at all. She pushed one finger all the way inside and when I didn't show any discomfort she added a second and then a third finger before she really started fingering me. She picked up the speed of her blowjob to match the rate of her fingers. Then she curled her fingers in my ass and pushed upwards, right onto my prostate, and I came like a fucking freight train! Unlike her I screamed out as I came, I wrapped my hands in her hair to keep her on my cock and bucked my hips again and again as I shot a big load right down her throat. Laura couldn't quite keep up so about half my load wound up flowing down her chin and onto my glistening shaft.

I thought maybe she would be mad at me for forcing my cum down her throat like that but she just smiled at me, said, "Yum, that was tasty! You have to give me more of that sometime," and proceeded to slurp and lick my cock clean. When she was satisfied she crawled up over my body and kissed me as she collapsed on top of me.

Suddenly there was knocking on the door. I gave Laura a frightened look but she smiled and said, "Relax, the door is locked, I was planning on seducing you, remember?"

I nodded and with a smile said, "You certainly managed that."

"Hehe, yeah. We better get dressed, that must be the lunch class knocking and I'm teaching it."

I pulled my summer dress on over my head and stepped into my boxers while Laura pulled her panties and pants back up and fixed her top so it looked respectable again. I smiled shyly at her and said, "Um, if you're free tonight I would really love it if you could come to my house for dinner?"

Laura smiled a huge smile and said, "Yeah, that would be great! Come on, I'll walk you to the front desk and you can leave your address there. How about I come over around seven? That'll give me time to get home to shower and change."

"Seven it is!"

******

"Welcome!" I pulled Laura into a hug and kissed her on the cheek. "You can just hang your coat on the rack there, and take of your shoes. Dinner will be ready in ten minutes, but I can give you the tour while we wait." I looked her over after the hug, she was wearing calf length black leggings, a short jean skirt and a purple top with a nice amount of cleavage.

"That would be great. This is a really nice house!"

I could see her eyes roaming my body as she answered. I was wearing a pleated skirt that reached halfway down my thighs, bare legs and feet, and a green top to complement my red hair.

I responded, "Yeah, it's great, it's my cousin's old house, he has moved abroad and gave this place to me."

"Cool! I would kill for a place like this! I live with three roommates in a two room apartment."

"Sounds cramped. I love this place, it's big and there is no way for the neighbors to see inside, so I can just walk around naked or in a tee and boxers, I love that freedom." We stepped into the hall and I opened the first door and said, "Here is the bathroom, with a jacuzzi and a heated floor."

"Nice, we definitely have to play in here later," said Laura with a naughty smile and gave my ass a surprising slap. I gasped in mock shock, giggled and pulled her in for a quick kiss before leading her onwards through the house, hand in hand.

Dinner was great; we flirted, ate and got to know each other a little better as the red wine flowed and Neil Young's Harvest played on the speakers. I was getting horny and relaxed and so was she. After we were done we moved to the couch and I leaned in for a kiss. I kissed her hard and she kissed me back just as intensely. We were soon tearing at each others clothes like hormonal teenagers. Laura pulled my top up over my breasts and attacked them with a gusto; kissing, licking and nibbling on one breast while using her hand to play with the other. Laura smiled up at me and said, "Wow, these are perfect! Are they fake?"

Laura went back to my nipples while I answered, "Mmmh, no, they're real. God, that feels good. I'm a bit of a freak, I was made this way; female body, huge cock and an ass that gets wet when I'm excited."

"The ass thing is a bit weird, but I don't think you're a freak, I think you are the best of both worlds."

I kissed her deeply then said, "Thank you so much! Just for that I'm gonna make you feel really good." With that I rolled us over on the couch so that I was sitting on my knees between her legs. I grabbed her right leg and started kissing along her exposed calf and up to her pretty, bare foot. While I did that I let my hands run up and down her legs, higher and higher on her thighs. I then slipped my hands along her sides up her skirt and with a tug I had both her panties and leggings around her knees and then on the floor beside us. I got my first good look at her pussy, it was what you would call an innie, it had just a landing strip of blonde hair pointing to puffy outer lips and just a hint of inner lips. I kissed my way down the inside of her leg, marveling at how soft her thighs felt against my lips. I reached her lovely little pussy and dove right in, latching my mouth over her entire slit as I ran my tongue up and down along her lips. Her juices tasted wonderful, youthful and fresh and I couldn't get enough.

I wrapped my arms around her upper thighs and hips and pulled up on the skin of her pelvis to expose her pink clit. I fluttered my tongue over her pearl and her hands shot down to my head to pull me harder into her crotch as her hips started bucking up and down. It was incredibly sexy to look up over her extremely fit stomach as it flexed again and again, up over her still covered breasts and into her smoldering eyes.

"Oh God! Ohgod! Ohgodohgod! You have to fuck me right now, OHH, I need your big cock!" Laura moaned loudly and pushed me away from her so that I was sitting on the couch. She quickly tore my boxers off and mounted me. Her pussy had tightened up again since our first session but she had a determined look on her face as she forced herself down until the tip hit the back of her tunnel. Her pussy felt incredible as it slid down my shaft, so slick, tight and warm, and the look of wild abandon on Laura's face as she started riding me was just amazing. I ran my hands up along her thighs, up over her undulating hips, and up along the sides of her ribs to pull her top over her head. I unsnapped the front clasp on her sexy black lace bra and pulled her down to kiss her perfect little tits. As I suckled and nibbled on her pink nipples I grabbed hold of her hips and started meeting her thrusts, getting even deeper inside her. I really tried to angle my hips to hit her g-spot and by the sound of it, it was really working.

I kissed my way up her shoulder and neck, stopping to kiss the bite mark I had left there earlier. Laura grabbed hold of my head and pulled me in for a deep, intense kiss. She switched from long strokes to undulating ones that rubbed her wet mound against my pelvic bone as we made out passionately. One of my hands snaked around her hip to her ass and down into the valley between her cheeks. I quickly found her tight little pucker and rubbed it with the pad of my finger, making Laura moan into our kiss. I felt that I was getting close to cumming and I wanted Laura to cum with me so I reached down further to wet my finger with her juices, then I returned it to her back door and pushed it in, all the way to the last knuckle. This pushed her over the edge and when her pussy started milking my cock it pushed me over the edge as well. While Laura arched her back and tensed up so much no sound could come out, I squealed loudly and trembled as jet after jet of my thick cum squirted out of me, deep into Laura's eager pussy.

We breathed heavily for a while as Laura leaned against my body, and then kissed languidly for a few minutes as my cock slowly softened in her pussy. When I felt it was about to slip out I rolled us over so that she was on her back. I kissed my way down her body as I pulled out with a wet plop. I kissed my way down her belly until I reached the vee of her legs and eagerly dug into her cream pie. I loved the combination of her feminine juices and my thick, tasty cum and eagerly ate her towards another orgasm. It was so satisfying to devote myself to giving her pleasure, to know I was responsible for the sounds coming from those sexy lips. As I noticed her getting closer I focused my attentions on her clit, and in a matter of seconds her thighs were hugging my head hard as her fists closed in my long red hair. I tried to prolong her orgasm for as long as possible by licking and sucking on her clit. Finally, it was too much for her, and she pushed me back and kissed me in gratitude.

After kissing me and licking some of our juices from my face, Laura noticed I had a hard-on again and said, "Wow, that thing just won't quit! I don't know if I can handle it again, though."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Reborn Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds