• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Maximus and Alexandra Ch. 03

Maximus and Alexandra Ch. 03

Author's Note: These stories aren't a lot of hardcore sex or anything seriously kinky, but there is cruelty and some non-consensual/reluctance included. If these are not your particular cup of tea, then this is not the story for you. Feedback is always appreciated so that my stories may become as enjoyable as possible for all my readers. Also all characters are at least 18 years old.

*

Max looked in the cell at Alexandra, she had anger in her eyes. He wasn't surprised by the behavior, but it could be very detrimental to their new forced cooperation. He knew about some of the things that happened in the coliseum, and they were not pretty. To brave through it all, they would have to actually work together.

Max and Alexandra were led to a small room to prepare for the arena games in the coliseum. The room had two massive iron gates, one that they came in through, and one that lead to the arena. A small table and two chairs were planted in the center of the room, and food had been brought out onto the table. The last meal before the slaughter.

Max sat down in a seat, and grabbed some of the food, though trying to select what would be the best fuel for him to fight for his life. Max knew that they would have to talk about strategy, so he started talking between bites, "I know you hate me, and that you have no reason to want to work with me at all, but I am stuck with you, and if you want to stay alive, then we're going to have to work together. I'm just going to assume that you've never been in a fight before?"

Alexandra scowled at him, though he did make a good point about surviving, and he probably knew how to take care of himself in a fight. "No. I'm the perfect leader, and there was never any time to learn how to fight. It's always been diplomatic strategy, since I never expected to be in this situation."

Max nodded his head, expecting as much, "Well are you still able to use that poison stuff that you used on me? We'll most likely be fighting other people first, and they will almost definitely have the upper hand. If you can paralyze one, I can take down the other one though."

Alexandra nodded and timidly replied, "Well it still works, but I have to give....ummm o-oral sex. It's the only way to make it work."

Max held back a laugh when he realized that is why she had brought him down. "Well then we have to make sex be the first thing that comes to their mind. The point of these games is to publicly humiliate you, so I think they might have already been planning that, but just in case, I need you to loosen the top of your tunic and tie up the bottom above your belly button. Show off some skin and they'll jump to have you stripped. They are going to win if its just a normal head on fight anyway, so just focus on saving energy and making sure they don't hurt you too bad."

Alexandra looked horrified that the plan mostly revolved around the other team raping her, but she knew that it would probably end up that way anyway. She nervously loosened the top of her tunic, and tied the bottom up above her stomach. She looked like a slut with her tits hanging out, but that was the attempt. She looked over and noticed that Max was shirtless, and his body was Adonis like. He had strong muscular pecs and 8 fully defined abs. "Are you trying to have someone take advantage of you too?" She said with a small laugh.

"A shirt would give them something to grab on to. Also it would just restrict movement and weigh me down." Max explained.

They finished eating, and were led through the gates into a hallway that smelled like urine and blood. Max was mumbling something under his breath, and Alexandra realized that he was praying. Confusion just flooded her face. How could a man so horrible be praying right now? Most people didn't even believe in the gods anymore. She shrugged and just kept walking. A little prayer certainly couldn't hurt them.

Max was trying his best to commune with any other travelers on Ishaka. Telepathy among Travelers was quite rare, but he would try anything right now. Suddenly, blue light surged from Max's mouth and eyes and he levitated above the ground for a few seconds, before collapsing to the ground. The guard just looked terrified of him, but kicked him and told him to keep going.

Alexandra helped him up, with an expression of awe and disbelief. His prayer must have been answered, because that certainly wasn't anything that could be created with even the most advanced technology. She decided that no questions would be best, because she didn't even want to know, but just hoped that whatever had just happened would be in their advantage.

Max had managed to send out an SOS with the freak event, but was not able to have two way communication. He was impressed that he had managed to communicate at all, but he knew that what he had done must have looked scary to Alexandra and the guard. Max continued on up to an even larger gate, which he could see through, and he could tell that it opened into the main arena.

Max and Alexandra were told to wait at the gate, and the guard disappeared. They could hear the crowd shouting from the stadium surrounding the arena. The arena was just a plain field of synthetic grass, with two white painted lines running parallel in the middle of the area.

A loud voice boomed throughout the arena, though it sounded like it was emitting from every possible place. "Welcome to this special performance, provided directly from your 'Queen'." The voice said sarcastically, and the crowd laughed and shouted at the joke. The voice continued after the crowd settled down, "This will be a 2v2 fist fight, but not to the death. We hope to have more competition from these fighters. Bets must be locked in before the fight starts. Fighters please line up at your line."

The gate lowered into the ground and the other team came into sight and lined up at the white line nearest to them. Max nudged Alexandra and they started walking up and lined up face to face with their competition. On Alexandra's side was a tall muscular black man with a Mohawk atop his scarred head. He was wearing what looked like padded black armor. On Max's side, a Barbie doll looking woman faced him. She didn't look like she had been in a fight before, except that she had on studded leather and had brass knuckles on her fingers.

Max knew that the fight was rigged from the start, but he thought that their strategy still had a chance of working, he just hoped that Alexandra would carry out the plan.

"We see two faces that we've seen here many times. The undefeated duo of Project 12 and Smiles. On the other side we see Maximus, the professional asshole who has betrayed the trust of everyone, by stealing the food and water that could have saved thousands of lives. He destroyed it just for his own sick pleasure. And then there is the face that everyone knows, though there's also some other parts of her that I'd like to know. 'Queen'........Alexandra." the voice said. The crowd lost it and they were all shouting and yelling.

Max knew that was bullshit. They had sold the shipments to him, which he had delivered to Trafia. But they certainly didn't know that, and arguing would do nothing for him, so he shut his mouth.

"Are you ready. Get ready....get set....wait for it....awww fuck it just go." The voice said along with a laugh.

The man pushed Alexandra down to the ground, before running to attack Max, as he was certainly the more threatening target. The woman moved in to get within striking distance of Max, though he closed it further and tackled her to the ground. After a moment of recovering from the shock, the woman head butted Max and disoriented him.

"Right off the bat it seems that Alexandra and Max are losing. Project 12 has started grappling with Max, and he is taking hits right and left. And here comes Smiley to get in the tangle."

Max dodged a couple of blows, though it only took one strike with the brass knuckles to throw him off. He heard the man behind him and expected a strike from him. He flipped the woman onto the top, so that he could use her as a human shield to block the men's attacks. He launched her into him, and quickly moved up to his feet.

Alexandra got up dazed and confused, but when she got her senses back, she charged at the man. She jumped on his back and started biting, clawing, and pulling at his hair. She knew it wouldn't affect him much but, hoped it would slow him down.

Annoyed the man flipped her over his shoulder onto the ground, accidentally ripping her shirt open. Her creamy tits were now exposed to the crowd. She had the best breasts in the world, and he certainly noticed. He grabbed her by the arm and dragged her away from the fight. He pulled out an electric manacle, and clamped her hands together and threw her against the ground.

Meanwhile Max and Project 12 were sparring. Max would get twice the amount of hits onto her, but when she hit him, she hit with such force that Max couldn't keep fighting for much longer. He guessed that she had broken more than one of his ribs. She also busted his jaw open and had probably given him the worst concussion in the world. Suddenly someone came at him from behind him, and they pinned him to the ground and attached manacles to his wrists. He saw Alexandra a few feet away in the same predicament.

"Well it looks like the fight is over, though I don't think that Smiley or Project 12 have any intention of being done yet." The voice said.

Smiley pulled Alexandra up to her knees and pulled her pants down to her knees. He pushed her legs apart making the view of her pussy available to everyone, as there was a big jumbotron showing the entire show in high definition. "Are you ready to get fucked like you've never been before?" Smiley said with a high pitched shrill voice. He got behind her and pushed her face down into the grass, while holding the chain of her manacles.

Smileys pants dropped to the ground and revealed an average sized six inch dick, that was already rock hard. He pushed himself up to the entrance of her pussy, and in one swift motion pushed himself all the way in very aggressively. He then pulled himself out and thrust all the way back in. He thrust so hard that her face slid across the grass.

Project 12 pulled Max's pants to the ground revealing a dick that swung proudly. She stripped off all of her armor, revealing a tight body. She had slightly tanned skin, C cup breasts with perkiness and bounce, a firm ass, and a pink pussy with a small black landing strip. "How about you eat my pussy out. I don't think you really need any punishment, after all it was really only because of that dumb slut over there that you are in this situation. You are a hell of a fighter, and you've got quite the body."

She pushed Max down onto his back and squatted down over his face. She lowered her pussy lips onto his mouth. Max knew that he could delay time till Alexandra could knock out Smiley, so he stuck his tongue out and licked her pussy timidly at first, not sure exactly what to do. He licked up her outer lips and flicked his tongue at her clit. It seemed that she reacted positively to that, so he flicked his tongue repeatedly at her clit, before pressing his tongue further into her pussy. He penetrated her with his tongue, searching for anything to produce a reaction from her, and her moans certainly qualified.

Smiley was pounding his cock into Alexandra furiously. Alexandra was getting wet, even though she hated what was happening. Smiley was moving in and out of her pussy much quicker now that she was wet. He leaned forward and roughly groped her tits, juggling them in his hands, and pinching at her hard nipples.

Max was eating out Project 12's pussy, his tongue thrusting in and out of her. He then sucked furiously on her clit, before returning to fucking her with his tongue. He heard her moaning, but payed more attention to her voice when he realized she was saying something through the moans, "I-I-I'm.....gonnnaaa......fuckingggg.....cummmm." She said. Max realized that she was bucking and she was cumming onto his mouth as he continued to brutally fuck her with his tongue. When her orgasm was over she stood up and stood him up.

Smiley was fucking Alexandra so hard and fast that she had started to orgasm onto his dick. Smiley noticed this and pulled out of her. He let her finish before pulling her back straight up so that she was on her knees and level with his dick. He stood to the side of her so that the audience could see everything. "Suck my dick you slut. And don't you dare try to bite or you will feel my wrath."

Smiley opened her mouth and shoved his dick in. Alexandra sucked on his dick with some enthusiasm. She swirled her tongue around his shaft and moved her head up and down so that she created that friction to get him going. She knew that it would take a little bit of work to get him knocked out, so she just kept sucking and moving her head up and down his rod.

Project 12 pushed Max forward in front of Alexandra. "God that was great fucking pussy eating. For that you get a reward. I'll let you cum, though it'll be on to that slut's tits." Max struggled and tried to run away, but Project 12 grabbed him and position him right over Alexandra. Project 12 started stroking Max's now hard dick, though she jacked him off hard and fast so that she could make him cum on Alexandra's tits. Max had already been aroused by eating out Project 12 and he knew he couldn't last long. He struggled every second to hold in his load, so that he didn't let her humiliate their team even worse.

Alexandra had almost stopped sucking Smiley's dick when she heard that Max was cumming on Alexandra's tits. Smiley grabbed the back of her head and made her keep sucking. She kept hoping that the poison would take effect already.

Max felt himself ready to cum, and he shouted out, using every ounce of power to keep himself from cumming. His eyes started glowing red and his muscles rippled. Suddenly he broke free of his manacles and launched Project 12 ten feet back onto her ass.

Smiley moved away from Alexandra to fight Max, but suddenly he passed out onto the ground. Alexandra unlocked her manacles and removed them, before approaching Project 12.

Max had pinned Project 12 on her stomach. He spotted the manacles in Alexandra's hands. Alexandra understood what he was thinking and clamped them on Project 12's wrists. "Good job Max" Alexandra said with a big smile.

"Wait a second. Did they just completely reverse the fight. What the hell just happened? Why did Max's eyes turn red?" The voice boomed around the arena.

Alexandra flipped Project 12 onto her stomach, exposing her to the crowd who were screaming and shouting angrily. "How about you cum on this slut's tits Max?" Alexandra said with a vengeful laugh.

Max nodded his head in agreement, before jerking his rock hard dick off. He shot out strings of cum all over Project 12's tits and even some straight onto her face. Suddenly he felt something in his neck and he pulled a dart out, and realized that he had just been drugged and was about to say 'oh shit' before he collapsed on top of Project 12.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Maximus and Alexandra Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 349 milliseconds