• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Charlene's Not So Non-Nude Angels Ch. 04

Charlene's Not So Non-Nude Angels Ch. 04

"Good Lord, Wanda," Debbie Romani said, "they look amazing."

"Oui, ils sont incroyables," Jardin Découpage agreed.

Wanda Soldado, their friend and until recently fellow non-nude model, stood in front of them holding her blouse open. Her once all-natural tits had been enhanced at the suggestion of their agent, Damian Nicholson, and she now proudly showed off the result: two gorgeous, round fake tits that were bigger than her originals, bringing her up to the same size and shape as those of Debbie and Jardin.

"I can't fucking believe how quickly they've healed," Wanda said, cupping both her new tits, "or how good they feel," she said, her nipples hardening beneath her fingers. She could feel her pussy moisten, the G-string she wore beneath her jeans becoming damp. Despite having been blessed with big tits, Wanda had never found them to be that sensitive; her new and enhanced pair were different and she found herself getting horny just by touching them.

"Before you get carried away," Debbie said with some difficulty, tearing her gaze away from her friend's tits, "we need to talk about Charlene."

"Fine," Wanda said, pouting playfully, closing her blouse over her huge jugs. She sat on one of the large chairs dotting the room while Debbie and Jardin remained seated on the big couch.

Since signing with Damian Nicholson, their agent, the three former non-nude models had re-launched their careers with a series of topless shoots. To protect them from the attention this had received, Nicholson had moved them into his huge LA mansion where they each had a suite of rooms comprising a sitting room, bedroom and bathroom, with a communal kitchen staffed by a chef and two assistants at their beck and call. They were currently sat in Wanda's sitting room, Debbie and Jardin having the day off to meet their friend who had just returned from her boob job.

"So, what's up?" Wanda asked. "Charlene decide which of you lucky bitches are going to post with her after that video you shot?"

Debbie and Jardin swapped a brief glance, both of them smiling shyly. Their first photo and video shoot together had meant to be steamy but, to the surprise of both of them, they'd ended up having full blown sex, fingering each other's pussies and Debbie even eating Jardin out. That a shoot with Charlene had been on offer had started out as an incentive, but they'd obviously enjoyed each other even without that.

"You have seen the video?" Jardin asked.

"Oh yeah," Wanda said with a big grin. "Charlene sent me it last night. Have to admit, I've never been into girl-girl stuff but you two looked fucking hot together."

"Did it - - did it get you hot?" Debbie asked, a little nervously.

Wanda paused before answering. "Honestly? Yeah, it did," she said quietly. "I watched it five or six times, watched you fingering each other and you know what I wanted? I wanted to be there with you, fucking and sucking right alongside you."

Jardin and Debbie smiled at their friend's admission.

"I have a feeling the three of us will be starring together soon, non?" she said.

"I don't doubt it," Debbie said, watching Wanda's hand subconsciously slide into her blouse, cupping her new, big tits. "But that's not what we want to talk about."

"When you first met Charlene," Jardin asked Wanda, "did you experience anything - - how you say? - - out of the ordinary?"

Wanda looked from one to the other. "Yeah, you could say that," she said. "When I shook her hand, I had this - - this vision of her and me fucking. I was laid on my back and she was holding my hips up, fucking me with this big, fake cock that looked really real. And now I think about it, I had these huge, false tits as well," she said, grabbing her newly enhanced mounds and squeezing them, forming a deep cleavage that both Debbie and Jardin stared at. "Something tells me I ain't alone in that," Wanda said.

"When I met her, I had a similar - - vision," Jardin said. "Charlene was laying on a large bed wearing a - - a big strap-on and - - I was riding up and down on it."

"I was on all fours on a bed - - and Charlene was - - was doing me from behind," Debbie said, blushing slightly.

"And yet," Jardin said, "none of us have ever been interested in women before we met her. But that is not, perhaps, the strangest thing." Wanda frowned at her. "I was in New York when Charlene met me, Debbie was in England, and you?"

"I was here. Well, in LA, anyway."

"And can you remember the date?" Debbie asked.

"Fuck," Wanda said, trying to think back. "It was a Friday, almost a month ago now - - oh wait, yeah, it was Friday the thirteenth."

"It was also the same day that Charlene met me and Debbie."

"What? Did she have a private jet or something?"

Debbie shook her head. "No, we've worked out the times, even taking into account the different time zones. Did she meet you in the afternoon?" Wanda nodded. "Then somehow, on the same day, and at the same time, she was in New York, LA and England."

"But that's impossible," Wanda said.

"And yet, it happened," Jardin said.

All three looked up at a sudden knocking at the door. Wanda tucked her blouse back into her jeans, though she didn't bother doing it up, and answered the door, finding one of the chef's assistants srood outside, holding a tray.

"Chef thought you might like a light lunch," he said. Wanda thanked him and took the tray back to the small table in front of the sofa. It held a collection of cold meats and some salad, a few pickles and sides and some dressing, along with a jug of orange juice and some glasses.

"You're sure about the date and times?" Wanda asked, pouring each of them a glass of juice. When they didn't reply, she looked up to find both Debbie and Jardin staring at her. Or rather, at her huge tits which, as she'd bent over to pour the drinks, had spilled from her blouse. "Oops," she said with a laugh, not bothering to put herself back in order.

All three took large gulps of their juice as they picked at the light salad.

"Are we going to ask her about it?" Debbie asked. "You know, being in three different places, thousands of miles apart at the same time?"

"I don't know," Jardin said. "I cannot think of an explanation for it."

"Maybe she's actually triplets?" Wanda said. "God, can you imagine three of her? That would be so fucking horny."

"I think it's safe to admit it, now," Jardin said, "that we all want to fuck her, non?"

Debbie blushed a little but nodded. "I can't stop thinking about her. She was the first woman I really fantasised about."

"Was the first?" Wanda asked. "That implies there's others."

"Well," Debbie said a little hesitantly at first. "Since we solved our differences and started modelling together, I've sort of - - well - - been thinking about you two, as well."

"And I, also," Jardin said, looking from one to the other. "That is why I was very happy you were - - receptive to me when we posed together," she said to Debbie. She reached out and took Debbie's hand, pulling her closer. As Wanda looked on, the two busty models kissed, gently at first then with more passion, their tongues sliding around each other's.

"God damn, that's hot," Wanda said quietly, watching them making out.

Jardin broke the kiss. "I think Wanda is feeling, how you say, left out?"

Debbie looked over at the American. "What do you say, Wanda? Want to get your hands on these?" she asked, reaching up and cupping Jardin's huge tits.

"Hell yeah," Wanda said, quickly stepping over the small table and kneeling in front of the sofa, between Jardin's legs. Between them, Debbie and Jardin pulled up her T-shirt, freeing her massive jugs, revealing her small, hard nipples. "Mmmm," Wanda said, leaning forward and, for the first time in her life, sucking and groping at another woman's tits.

Debbie went back to kissing Jardin, at the same time sliding her hand down her taut belly and under the waistband of her loose sweatpants. Jardin gasped as she felt Debbie's fingers slide over her neatly trimmed hair and between her already soaking pussy lips, spreading the hot folds gently before easing a finger inside her.

"Uhhhhnnn - - oui - - oh, oui," she sighed, spreading her legs to allow Debbie even more access.

Wanda glanced down and saw Debbie rummaging in Jardin's pants. "Mind if I join in?" she asked. Without waiting for an answer, she pushed a hand down the front of Jardin's sweat pants, her fingers meeting Debbie's.

Jardin groaned as she felt Wanda slip a finger inside her twat alongside Debbie, both of them fingering her slowly. "Ooooh, c'est bien," she murmured, looking up a moment later as Wanda pulled her hand free and knelt back up, pushing her legs together. Before she could do anything, Jardin watched as Wanda grabbed her sweatpants and yanked them off, flinging them to the side. Wanda grabbed her friend's knees and spread her legs again, winking at her before she dived between them, eager to get her first taste of pussy.

"Uuhhnnnn, oui - -ahhhh - - eat me, mon cher - - ahhhhhh, oui!" Jardin groaned as Debbie continued gently strumming her clit while Wanda enthusiastically ate her out, plunging her tongue as deep into her cunt as she could, lapping up the juices that poured forth.

"Looks like you like the taste of pussy," Debbie said to Wanda, kissing Jardin's neck. "Want to try mine?" Wanda looked up, her lips shiny with Jardin's juices, and smiled at her. Debbie quickly sat up and pulled off her T-shirt, her huge tits jiggling softly, before her shorts went the same way. She flung one leg over Jardin, straddling her, her big mounds in her face, her twat and perfect ass pointing towards Wanda.

Wanda grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them, shoving her tongue deep into her soaking wet cunt in one move, licking and slurping at her pussy while Jardin sucked on Debbie's huge jugs.

"Oh - - oh, bloody hell - - oh, that's good," Debbie sighed as her friends kissed and licked at her. "Ooooooh!" she exclaimed in surprise as she felt Wanda raise her head slightly, her tongue darting and licking at her tight asshole. "Oh - - oh, Jardin - - she's eating my arse!"

"La sale pute," Jardin sighed, slipping two fingers into her own cunt, fingering herself as she returned to sucking on Debbie's huge tits.

"I like a bit of butt play," Wanda said, kissing Debbie's asshole. "Figured you would too with this gorgeous fucking ass of yours."

"Oh - - oh - - no-one - - no-one's ever done - - that before," Debbie said, reaching behind her and helping Wanda spread her butt cheeks, giving her more room to get her tongue as far into her ass as she could. "Oh God - - oh God, yes!" she cried as she felt Wanda slide a finger into her pussy and then, a second later, another one eased into her tight asshole.

"Are you going to cum, mon cher?" Jardin asked her, still finger-fucking herself.

"Oh God - - oh, God - - yes - - cumming!" Debbie groaned as her body shook from the stimulation she was receiving, her orgasm racking through her from the top of her head to her toes. Beneath her, Jardin started gasping as well, bringing herself off at the same time.

As the two models slowly came down, Wanda moved back, pulling her fingers free of Debbie's holes. She looked at them as Debbie collapsed on her ass back on the sofa, and stood slowly, walking off to her bedroom. She returned a moment later, naked with a large, black rubber dildo in her hands, a smile on her face.

"You two have had yours, now I want mine," she said, waving the fake dick at them. She moved them apart and sat between them, Jardin on her right, Debbie on her left. Spreading her legs wide, she handed the dildo to Jardin, pulling Debbie's head down on to her huge, fake tits. "That's it, baby," she said, "suck those big fucking titties."

Debbie did just that, cupping and sucking Wanda's huge, enhanced jugs.

"Come on," Wanda said to Jardin. "Put that big dick to some use."

Jardin reached between Wanda's legs and ran the head of the rubber cock along her pussy lips before sliding the thick length inside, half its impressive size easing in on the first stroke she was so wet.

"Oooohhh, fuck yeah, that's it - - fuck my pussy, bitch - - fuck it hard!" Wanda groaned.

Jardin did as she was told, shoving the thick cock deep into Wanda's cunt hard and fast, bringing it almost all the way out before ramming it back inside her, dipping her head and sucking on one of her huge tits as she did, Debbie sucking on the other. Debbie moved her hand down and under Wanda's ass, gently fingering her asshole which was slick where her cunt juices had run down from her pussy. As Jardin continued fucking her pussy with the dildo, Debbie pushed a finger inside Wanda's ass.

"Ahhhh fuck! Yeah! That's it, bitches - - fuck me - - fuck me good!" Wanda shouted, holding their heads to her tits.

The pair of them slid their finger or the dildo in and out of her pussy and ass over and over, building up the tempo as Wanda shouted encouragement until, with a great gasp and a moan, Wanda came, shaking and shuddering as she did.

"Fuck - - fucking hell," she gasped a few minutes later as the three of them lay on the sofa. "What have we become?" she asked with a laugh.

† † † † †

Charlene Nicholson sat in her office, watching her computer monitor. There were two windows open on the large screen, one showing Wanda's sitting room, the three models relaxing after their sex session. The other showed her father sat at his desk in his customary suit and tie, his hands clasped in front of him. His skin, however, was a deep, dark red, his fingernails jet black and his eyes glowed yellow.

"It seems they're beginning to suspect something's odd," Charlene said to her father.

"Hardly surprising," Damian Nicholson said. "They've gone from being slightly prissy models who wouldn't even go topless to having impromptu Sapphic orgies."

"Shall I initiate the next phase?" Charlene asked, stroking her own huge tits as she stared at the three naked women on her monitor.

"I think so. I'll leave it up to you which one you choose."

"Thank you, father."

Charlene closed his window, looked back at the three women and smiled.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Charlene's Not So Non-Nude Angels Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 407 milliseconds