• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lindy's Lesson

Lindy's Lesson

Lindy was a beautiful girl for her age, 18 with the body of a 25 year old model. She knew she was beautiful and that made her dangerous. Her parents were jet setters, lots of money and rarely ever home so Lindy was given ample freedom in her young life. Upon returning home from school one day her parents announced they would be leaving for a 6 month trip around the world.

Leaving her with a credit card and the family's 12 room house. This was a dream come true for the young wild child, that was until they announced there would be a workman staying out in the poolhouse while they were gone, to do some renovations to the house.Lindy viewed this as an attempt on her parents part to keep an eye on her and was not to happy.

After her parents left, she settled in for the night with a stack of movies. The following morning she was awakened by a pounding on the door. She stumbled to answer it finding a rough, middle aged man on the other side. "I'm Kyle, your parents hired me to do some renovations", he said in a low, monotone voice. Oh my God, he's gorgeous, she thought to herself.

"Uh y-yes" she stuttered, "Give me a second to get dressed and I'll show you the poolhouse and where you need to get started" she said. "Ok, great" he said smiling. A few moments later she emerged wearing the skimpiest of bikinis. "Might as well go for a dip while I'm at the pool" she said coyly.

As he began his work the heat of the day became more and more unbearable, Lindy would take dips in the pool, always making sure to emerge from the cool water as wet and seductively as possible. "You look thirsty" she yelled over to Kyle. "Yeah it's pretty hot out today" he said. "I'll be right back then" she ran into the house giggling.

After a few minutes when she did not return, Kyle decided to go investigate. As he got closer to the sliding glass door, he noticed the very same bikini that Lindy was wearing was now in a crumpled pile on the floor. Not thinking to much about that, he stepped inside the huge house. "Hello?" "In here!" yelled Lindy. As Kyle went around the corner to the kitchen he saw Lindy standing there, completely naked.

"I made you something to drink" she said, smiling. "You know it's not the drink I want" said Kyle. "I have no idea what you're talking about" she said. "Oh I think you do, I know what you've been trying to do out there". As she watched him near her, her body began trembling with anticipation. He grabbed her, kissing her violently, leaving her almost breathless.

Immediately her nipples became rock hard as the top of her mound could feel his throbbing cock inside his jeans, begging to be set free. Finally releasing his grip on her, he shoved her against the kitchen wall with such force she dropped the glass of water she was holding. His muscles were so strong, he was unlike anyone Lindy had ever seem before. He made her pussy throb and ache to be fucked with the force of 10 men. Using his body to hold her up against the wall, he reached down and ripped his zipper, sliding his dirty jeans down around his ankles, exposing his massive cock.

He wasted no time. Within seconds he was inside her, driving his rock hard rod deep into her pussy. Their bodies slammed together violently. Her long, seductive legs wrapped around him, her feet digging into his ass cheeks, encouraging him to fuck her to the hilt. His long, labored breaths covered her ears and sent chills down her spine. His muscles in his ass were moving with the speed of light as he pumped her, harder and deeper.

Her body slid up and down the cold kitchen wall. "I know what you've wanted you little rich bitch" he said in a violent tone. "Daddy didn't give you enough attention, so now you get it from any cock that will rise for you". Lindy found herself getting more and more turned on with his insult. Just then he slid his hands behind her, pulling her away from the wall. With his cock still in her, he walked over to the couch, falling on top of her. Staring into her eyes as he hovered over her.

His cock ripping and tearing her in every direction. She moaned loudly, begging him to fuck her harder. "Oh you want it harder?' With that, he slid his wet cock out of her and slammed it into her ass. "Oh my fucking god!!!!!!!!" she screamed. She had never been fucked up the ass, so this was a pain she had never felt, but didn't want to stop. As he lifted her legs up to his shoulders, her ass began to open wider. Her screams turned him on. He liked that he was hurting her. "Rub your pussy you little bitch" he commanded.

Her shaky hand slid between her legs as he spread them wider for a better view. "MMM, that's it you little cunt, rub that pussy for me." The more she rubbed, the harder he fucked. Suddenly her eyes rolled into her head and her back arched. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum!!!!!" she yelled. With this, Kyle, began pumping the fuck out of her. Stretching and tearing that virgin asshole. "OH OH OHHHHHH GODDDDDDDD!!!!!!" she screamed as her hot, sticky pussy juice coated her fingers. Running down the crack of her ass and coating his cock. Just then, he pumped her one more, hard, violent time. "Fuck, I'm cumming!!!!!!" he yelled. Shot after shot of his sticky cum invaded her raw asshole.

She lay there trembling as he quickly slid his cock out of her. She was in blissful pain, unable to move. "Sit up you bitch and suck me clean" he demanded. "I can't move" she said, in a breathless whisper. Kyle reached down and grabbed her by the hair, forcing her head onto his cock. "I said, suck it!" Crying and shaking, she did as she was told, gagging and slobbering as the weight of his hand forced her head all the way down. "Oh fuck yeah, that's it baby, suck it dry" he said in a satisfied tone.

Lindy ended up sucking him completely off that day, drinking cum for the first time. As she lay on the couch exhausted from the sexual tryst, Kyle got up. "Where are you going?" she asked. "I've got work to do, when I need you again, I'll come find you" With that said, he walked out of the house

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lindy's Lesson

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 687 milliseconds