• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black Threesome For Beginners

Black Threesome For Beginners

Nothing I love more than riding a hard Ethiopian dick while my sexy Black girlfriend Kia watches me. Today, I'm riding Daniel while stroking my thick ebony cock. The short, skinny Ethiopian dude pumps his hard dick up my Black ass like there's no tomorrow. I tell him to go harder and he does just that. After fucking my ass real good for a long while, Daniel squeezes his cock out of me. I wince as his dick slides out of my ass. I get on my knees and suck Daniel's cock after he pulls off the condom, and he sighs in pleasure. Not content with just watching the action, my sexy lady Kia grabs her strap-on dildo and joins us. Let the fun begin!

In case you're wondering who this is, my name is Stephen Wayne Monpoint and I'm a big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I go to Carleton University, where I study business administration. I'm openly bisexual and my girlfriend Kia Thompson is okay with it. Hell, it was her idea for me and her to do a threesome with my buddy Daniel Bogale, a bisexual Ethiopian guy I met while visiting Concordia University in the City of Montreal a while back. Daniel recently got dumped by his Algerian girlfriend Khadija Hussein because he refused to convert to Islam. Dude might be a switch-hitter but he's a bona fide Christian. Lucky for him, Kia and I know how to cheer him up. It's the least we could do for a fella from our congregation, you know?

As I suck on Daniel's dick, Kia gets behind me. I briefly turn around and look at her. Kia is looking oh so fine. She's five-foot-nine, chubby and sexy, with dark brown skin, neatly braided black hair and light brown eyes. Kia and I met while I was visiting my cousin Ricardo Jean at Algonquin College. She's originally from the island of Jamaica. I hear Jamaicans are homophobic as hell. I guess that's not true in all cases because I'm a bisexual brother with a Jamaican girlfriend who's supportive. How do you like them apples? Kia smiles at me wickedly and tells me to spread my ass for her. I do just that, and she sprays lubricant on her dildo before pushing it up my ass. Damn, I kind of panicked a bit as Kia's big dildo went up my ass. Daniel's dick is thick but it's only seven inches long. Kia's strap-on dildo is about ten inches long and very thick. It hurts like a motherfucker but I like the way it hurts!

Kia smacks my ass as I suck Daniel's dick and tells me to suck it real good. I suck Daniel and when he blows his cum, I drink all of his manly seed. After sucking off Daniel, I concentrated on Kia's dildo up my ass. The sexy Jamaican sister I loved more than life itself continued pounding my ass with her strap-on dildo and she was merciless. Kia grabbed me and flipped me on my back so she could look into my eyes while drilling my ass with the dildo. I groaned in pain and when Daniel laughed, Kia pointed an accusing finger at him and told him he was next. I swear the light-skinned Ethiopian dude went even more pale than usual. That's mad funny!

I stroked my cock as Kia slammed the dildo up my ass. I swear, the moment I have a finger, a toy or a dick up my ass my dick stays harder than a rock. And my sweet and cruel Kia knows this. She grabbed my dick and started pumping it while pounding my ass. Moments later I cried out in pleasure mixed with truly delicious pain as I came. I squirted hot manly cum all over my stomach. Kia took some in her hand and smeared it across her tits. Hot damn she looked so sexy doing that! Kia pulled the dildo out of my ass, and I just slumped on the bed, a bit tired from all the ass fucking. First I got some Ethiopian dick up my ass then I got butt-fucked by a Jamaican mama with a strap-on dildo. My ass needed a rest, man!

Daniel looked at Kia, who cocked an eyebrow and gestured for him to come to her. When Daniel didn't comply fast enough Kia smacked him hard across the face and my Ethiopian buddy blinked in surprise. I winced in sympathy. Kia really takes this whole female domination thing seriously. I watched as she ordered Daniel to get on his knees and suck her plastic dick. Dude did just that, and Kia rubbed his head patronizingly, telling him to suck her plastic cock real good like the bitch he is. Man, the sight of my woman dominating my best friend totally turned me on. I don't know why but whenever I watch something sexual, unless there's pain or humiliation involved it doesn't make me hard. It's the pain of human beings that causes my dick to harden. That's why lesbian rape porn, forced bisexual male on male ( with female participation and direction ) videos and interracial gang bangs turn me on.

I stroked my dick and once I got hard, I needed a hole to put it in. Daniel was screaming with Kia's dildo up his ass so his hole was busy. I watched Kia's big black booty bounce as she thrust the dildo up my buddy's ass. Damn I love her big booty! I silently crept behind her. Time for little miss black dominatrix to get a taste of her own medicine. I suddenly grabbed Kia's hips and she was startled. I rubbed my hard dick against her booty and I swear I felt her shudder. I'm going to fuck you like the bitch you are, I told her. It wasn't a question. Instead of saying anything, Kia turned around, smiled and kissed me. Then she pressed her big ass against my groin. With ease I slid my dick into her pussy. I smacked her ass as I thrust my cock into her cunt. Kia moaned softly as I began fucking her. I pulled her hair and smacked that ass some more. I felt really aggressive. Most of the time I'm submissive but sometimes I can be really dominant. This was one of those times. That's why I pumped Kia's cunt with my hard dick like there was no tomorrow.

While I fucked Kia, she gripped Daniel's hips and slammed her dildo up his ass. My poor Ethiopian comrade was howling like a man possessed. The brave little soldier, I could totally feel his pain since I'd gotten fucked every which way tonight. I pulled my cock out of Kia's snatch and she gasped, shooting me a look of protest. I smiled and grabbed the bottle of lube she used for the dildo. I applied some on my dick, then pressed it against her ass. Without further ado I pushed my cock into Kia's asshole. I felt a brief resistance, but my dick went into her butt hole easily enough. Kia cried out as I penetrated her ass. I laughed, smacked her ass and told her to suck it up. I've been riding her dildo almost every night for the past month. You don't hear me complaining. Time for HER to get ass fucked, you know? Turnabout is frigging fair play!

I thrust my dick deep into Kia's asshole and at the same time she slammed her dildo deeper inside Daniel's ass. Pretty soon the three of us were crying out and moaning in both pain and pleasure. I came violently, filling Kia's ass with my hot cum. My sexy Jamaican goddess went absolutely nuts, screaming and bucking wildly. She fell on top of Daniel, driving the strap-on dildo deeper up his ass. This time his screams were pure pain. It took us a moment to get disentangled and by then we were lying exhausted on the bed, sweaty and happy. For a long time we just lay there, laughing and smiling. It's called basking in the afterglow of a good fuck and people everywhere do it. Care to join us next time?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black Threesome For Beginners

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 757 milliseconds