• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Intruder Ch. 06

Intruder Ch. 06

12

Spying on people is a laborious task, especially when it is done properly. I got up early on Monday morning to watch the Martinez family begin there day; Mr Martinez left first for his consultancy job, followed by the classy looking Mrs Martinez driving Maria and two younger boys to school. Using their phone numbers I tapped into Maria and her mother's respective voice-mail accounts, and accessed the source code embedded in their SIM cards, giving me the ability to block or redirect phone calls made to particular numbers. I also broke into the Martinez family home to inspect their alarm system and the contents of their bathroom waste bin. There were no bloody tampons or pads, but there was a receipt for a new box of tampons dated just over a week previously. Using this information I had a rough idea of their ovulation cycles.

I also kept in contact with Maria, playing the part of stand-in boyfriend, who surprised me by inviting me to stay over at her house on Friday night. Her father would be leaving in the morning for San Francisco and would be away all weekend, and her mother would be working late also. Not only would Maria save me the trouble of breaking into her house, but I could nail both mother and daughter in one night. Better still, Maria was forbidden to have any guests over without her parents' permission, so one visitor was the maximum she could get away with. The coincidental timing was almost too good to be true. Maria's two brothers would be the only other males in the house, certainly a risk, but an acceptable one given that they were only fifteen and twelve. I readily accepted Maria's invitation.

***

I had my nap in the late afternoon before meeting Maria in the early evening. She met me at the door in a backless party dress with hoop earrings and high heels, looking very pleased to see me. She looked like a model instead of the 18 year old, teenage princess that she was, and I went instantly hard at the sight of this sexy young Latina.

"About time you got here," she said with a sultry grin, "come inside." 'Yes please' I thought, following her into the house. It wasn't nearly as big as the Ziegler home but it was still worth a few million on the property market. I followed Maria up a grandly carpeted staircase and down a hallway to her bedroom. Having let myself into the house earlier that week, I had already been down this hallway before and, as a consequence, already knew the layout. Her parents' room was directly opposite hers, with a bathroom at their end of the hallway and her brothers' bedrooms at the other end of the house who shared their own bathroom. My targets were at one end and my obstacles were at the other end.

Maria ushered me into a room half the size of Zoë's Ziegler's bedroom but almost identical in layout. There was a queen sized bed in the middle with wardrobes and dressers lining the walls like adoring subjects. Piles of clothes were scattered across the floor and the aroma of a freshly delivered pizza bathed the room. Maria gave me some pizza and illegally helped herself to a beer, tossing one to me as well.

"Mom won't be back until one or two in the morning," Maria informed me, "and Jorge and Juan will wear themselves out playing video games, so it's just you and me tonight."

"Good to know," I smiled in anticipation, downing half my beer, "how come Zoë can't make it?" I enquired casually.

"She's been grounded," Maria replied, not sounding terribly disappointed, "ditching her community-volunteer work to go bowling. Like her mom didn't see that coming. She could sneak out, though."

"Won't her mom see her on camera?" I asked in my fake American accent. Maria snorted.

"They're all fake," she said, finishing off her beer, "they're just for show, to make people think they're being recorded. Still, they haven't been robbed yet, so it must work." I thanked god for gossipy teenagers and the valuable cats they idly released from their bags, "but she's probably too scared of her mom to try. Kat can be a mean bitch when she wants to be."

"She looks like a hard-ass." I remarked, my mind briefly going through a list of other adjectives that could be applied to Katrina's rear.

"She is, that woman has one hell of a temper," Maria continued to expound with typical teenage enthusiasm, "When Zoë told her she wanted to take a year out instead of going straight to college, she actually threw a vase at the wall. She only calmed down when Zoë promised to do community service of some kind over the summer. Now she's gone and broken her promise."

"Why doesn't she want to go to college?" I pressed, determined to mine this seam for every detail it was worth.

"I think she's just lazy and doesn't want the pressure," Maria answered bluntly, helping herself to more pizza, "she's just like me. That's probably why we're best friends."

"That would explain the vibrator I saw." I remarked casually, finishing my beer.

"Oh, that's hers, not mine." Maria pointed out hurriedly, "but yeah, we've had some lesbian adventures together."

"She doesn't like boys?" I asked.

"Oh, she loves boys," Maria replied, "she's just never been able to get one. I don't wanna trash talk her, but her attitude to sex is totally fucked up. She got her cunt pierced as well as her belly, which, IMHO, is one of the sluttiest places to get pierced. But she doesn't want her cherry popped until she's in a 'deep' and 'committed' relationship with some knight in white. She simply can't make up her mind about it."

My mind was taking Maria's thoughts about her best friend with a pinch of salt, but my body was charged with arousal. A teenage virgin with belly AND pussy piercings; this was probably too good to be true, but still worth fantasising about until I could find out for myself. Apparently I was fantasising about it a little too much.

"Are you getting hard from this?" she demanded, feigning disapproval. I shifted a little in a futile effort to conceal my boner.

"A little bit, yeah," I admitted.

"Whose pussy are you thinking about? Hers," Maria uncrossed her legs, displaying her lack of panties "or mine?" I put down my food and marched over to her with masculine determination. She yelped as I swept her off her feet and planted her on a dresser, fiddling with my trousers to release my raging hard-on.

"Hold your horses, sweetheart," Maria wrapped her slender legs around my waist and pulled me closer in, also preventing me from getting to my belt, "no rubber, no sex."

"Seriously?" I exclaimed, my inner alpha raging to be set free.

"Hey, you basically raped me back at Zoë's house," Maria answered resolutely, "I'll be lucky if I don't get pregnant, and the way you fucked me last week I may already be carrying the your baby. But as much as I enjoyed the way you took me, I don't want to make it more likely." Releasing my waist, Maria reached into a drawer and pulled out a condom, shoving it into my chest, "and hurry up, I can't wait to feel you inside me again."

I reluctantly obliged. I could have just raped her then and there, but last week was an act of opportunity with no one else around. If her two brothers heard her scream, or if Mrs Martinez came back from work early to find me raping her daughter, it would be all over. I had to take them when everyone was likely to be asleep; so I had no choice but to bide my time with Maria.

Maria watched me pull down my trousers and boxer shorts, idly playing with her moist slit as I did so. I opened the condom wrapper and rolled on the rubber; it was just the right size for me, making me suspect that Maria had bought it especially for me. Maria stopped playing with herself and slid her arms over my shoulders and around my neck as I lined up my rubber-sheathed cock with her dripping teenage sex, sliding it into her in one thrust.

Maria inhaled sharply through gritted teeth and her head lolled back as I filled her once again. I began to pump her with restrained but firm strokes. This would be a delicate balancing act; I had no intention of spilling my valuable seed into a rubber sock, so I would have to give a convincing enough performance that I could fake my orgasm.

"I know you can do better than that." Maria admonished me, giving me a disapproving scowl. I grabbed her hips and hoisted her effortlessly off the drawer, making her yelp in surprise and excitement. From there I carried her to the bed and dived down onto the covers. Maria locked her high-heeled feet behind my back and hugged me close as I pumped her more aggressively, "that's more like it." She panted.

I kept my strokes long but forceful, fucking a fine line between a good performance and not building up my rutting to the point of ejaculation. Maria seemed pleased enough with my efforts, moaning like a horny teenager and digging her painted nails into my shirt. The sensation was rather reduced through the condom, not as exciting and visceral as having my manhood rub up and down the length of a wet vagina. Maria didn't seem to mind, at least.

Maria unlocked her ankles and pressed them against my thighs, using her hips to try and shift me to one side. I rolled with her until she was on top and straddling me, something I almost never let women do. Maybe Leah would enjoy it when her belly got too big.

Maria hiked up the hem of her party dress over her hips and began to roll forwards and backwards; undulating her hips like a belly dancer. Maria might be a cheap tart, but at least she was no amateur; her boyfriend was a lucky guy. She rocked her hips faster and faster, slipping one hand under my shirt and using the other to run her fingers through her hair.

I held down the growing pleasure in my groin, determined not to orgasm until the condom was gone. Maria let out a sustained yowl of ecstasy as she brought herself to orgasm, rocking like a porn star in heat, and making it harder to control my own growing pleasure. If I let her keep this up, I might blow my load into the condom; I took a hold of her waist and rolled her onto her back again, pulling up her dress to reveal her belly piercing.

"You do like to be in charge, don't you?" Maria gasped dreamily as I resumed my fucking, building up to a feigned frenzy. Maria held on for dear life, moaning aloud without shame as I finally reached my fake climax. I grunted hard, forcing my cock as deep inside her as possible, feigning the orgasm to the best of my ability. As it happened, my fucking brought Maria to a second orgasm at the same time, so she was too lost in the throes of teenage pleasure to notice anything different.

"Nice," Maria cooed, gliding leisurely down from her climactic high, "almost as good as when you attacked me." Grimly accepting my blue balls, I slowly pulled out of Maria's slick pussy and clambered off the bed, affecting a post-coital masculine swagger towards the door, and making a show of removing the empty condom from my hard-on.

"The bathroom's down the hall." Maria said helpfully, teasing her empty snatch. After reaching the bathroom and disposing of the condom in a sterile plastic bag which I could smuggle out of the house and destroy later, I returned to Maria's room.

Together, Princess Maria and her illicit lover dined on the finest beer and junk food Beverly Hills had to offer before she inserted herself into my arms and performed an erotic grinding dance up and down body to the tune from some hideous genre of club music which closely resembled the sound of a machine being tortured for information, referred to innocuously enough as 'dubstep'.

By 11pm, Maria was getting drowsy from the drink. I had drunk some beer with her out of courtesy but needed a sharp mind for the night, which was only just beginning for me. I helped her to bed, knowing that she'd eaten enough food to stop the alcohol irritating her stomach, the cause of the dreaded hangover. I didn't want her to get sick whilst I fucked her.

Maria insisted that I come to bed with her and we both stripped down to our birthday suits for bed. I wasn't tired at all, and 2 years in the Special Boat Service had given me the physical conditioning to only need 4 hours of sleep a night. I nonetheless played the role of dutiful lover, allowing Maria to snuggle with me and drift off to sleep in my arms, even as I plotted to rape her mother.

***

It was not until one o'clock in the morning that Valentina Martinez arrived home from work. I slipped out of Maria's bed and tiptoed over to the door as I heard Mrs Martinez walk down the hallway towards this end of the corridor. Through the keyhole I caught a glimpse of a beautiful Latina in her forties strutting down the hallway in a pair of flat bottomed heels and a sexy black dress which accentuated her sylph-like body. She looked more like a high class model than a typical MILF, wearing a pair of gold earrings and a necklace with a crucifix nestled in her cleavage. It wasn't as ample as Katrina Ziegler's rack, but it was good looking nonetheless.

I absorbed all of this at the closest distance I had yet been to Mrs Martinez before realising that she was heading straight for Maria's door. I leapt to one side as the door knob turned quietly and the door opened a few inches. Mrs Martinez peered in to check that her daughter was in bed before shutting the door again. Hiding behind the door, my presence in the house was still a secret.

As the sound of Mrs Martinez entering her bedroom reached me, I took out a pair of gloves from my pocket and put them on. Before I did anything, I had to get rid of as much evidence of my presence as possible. I wiped down my beer cans as thoroughly as possible using a cloth I had brought with me before placing the cloth inside the same plastic bag as the condom.

I wanted to impregnate mother and daughter in one night, but it would be too risky to shuttle back and forth between their rooms. Furthermore, I would have to wait up to an hour before I could be sure that Valentina Martinez had gone to sleep. Now that Valentina had checked to see that Maria was asleep, the best way for me to pass the time as I waited to attack her was to fuck her daughter.

My balls were brimming with potent seed and my cock was hardening already in anticipation. I put the bag down and climbed back into bed with Maria. She had rolled over onto her back and was sleeping peacefully. Under the covers, I slowly spread her thighs to give me access to her shaven pussy, then slid forward and pressed my lips to hers. A quiet, reflexive gasp escaped Maria's mouth as I ran my tongue up and down her snatch, which was moistening in response to my ministrations. I kept a firm grip on Maria's thighs as I ate her out, vigorously French kissing her increasingly wet cunt.

Maria let out a low yelp of pleasure and her hand shot out and gripped my hair, forcing my head down between her legs even further. She was clearly awake and enjoying this. I withdrew a little and teased her clit with the tip of my tongue, sending the teenage princess wild. She was just mindful enough of the need not to make too much noise, but she was still bucking like a female bronco as I worked my mouth on her. Maria arched her back spasmodically as her orgasm washed over her, gripping the sheets in her fists and allowing me to take hold of her hips as I drove her over the edge. Now was the time to strike.

Still naked, I crawled forward until I was on top of her, planting one hand on her pierced belly and using the other to line the head of my throbbing erection up with her dripping love-mouth. In her orgasmic state, Maria barely noticed as I slid my cock into her depths, the bare flesh of my manhood caressing the inside of her well-lubricated love-tunnel.

Shifting into a push-up position, I began to thrust into Maria. My strokes were short and sharp, going for intensity rather than depth. This needed to be a quickie; the more thorough job would be reserved for Mrs Martinez. Maria didn't seem to care, and gripped my shoulders hard, digging her nails into the skin of my back as I rutted her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I could feel her shifting her hips in opposition to my own movements. A flash of realisation evidently broke through her sexual reverie.

"Are you wearing a condom?" she asked me between strokes.

"No." I said bluntly. Why bother with deceit when I could overpower her with the truth?

"Wait...stop," She said in a low, breathless voice, "you need... to put on...a condom!"

"Can't stop now!" I grunted, thrusting into my teenage conquest faster and faster as my own orgasm began to build in my groin, "your pussy feels so much better without a rubber sheath covering my dick."

"Por favor," Maria begged, delirious with pleasure, "I don't want to have a baby yet."

"You'll look beautiful with a pregnant belly, Leah." I said in response.

"What? Who's Leah?" Maria demanded, still lucid enough to notice my slip up.

"Maria," I grunted back, cursing myself for such a stupid lapse, "I said Maria."

"I don't...believe...Unngh!" Maria came a second time, cutting off her jealous reply, and I wasn't far behind. The churning in my prostate reached an unbearable blue-balled point of no return, and I thrust my groin into Maria's with muffled snarl of pleasure, partially mindful of the fact that my victim's mother lived across the hallway.

My pent up seminal fluids, which had been building up for almost a week, burst into Maria's feminine depths like water from a fire hose, bathing her cervix in my potent seed. Maria shuddered as the feeling of my semen saturating her love-canal cascaded with her second orgasm. I had just enough presence of mind to cover her mouth, stifling any cries of ecstasy that might have alerted my next victim.

I held myself inside Maria, ensuring the conception of our mixed white-Hispanic child. I revelled in the feeling of breeding this spoilt teenage girl against her will, asserting my masculinity over her. She would blossom into a beautiful, mature woman by the time she gave birth to our baby; and when she did, her life would gain true meaning.

"You'll look beautiful with a baby bump, Maria." I whispered in her ear, more to make up for my earlier mistake than to reassure her.

"Fuck you," Maria murmured back, clearly pissed at me.

"You already have." I quipped. She punched me in the shoulder.

"You know what I mean, you dick." Maria answered sulkily, "Now I'll have to break up with Miguel, because there's no way I can convince him our baby is actually his." I slowly pulled out of Maria, confident that my juices were deep enough inside that they wouldn't spill out, "at least our kid will have a macho stud for a father."

"That he will," I concurred with an undertone of masculine conceit, clambering off the bed and searching around for my clothes. I had left them in a specific pile and put them on again, stuffing the plastic bag into my zip pocket, "I need to go before your mother comes back."

"If she hasn't already," Maria said in agreement, "You are by far the best screw I've ever had," she told me wistfully, snuggling back under the covers.

"Good to know." I answered, heading for the door.

"I'm still coming after you for child support, though." She threatened soporifically, "and maybe...occasional...sex."

"Very good to know," I murmured quietly to myself before opening the door.

***

The day before, I had greased the door hinges whilst the Martinez family was out, so not the faintest squeak was heard as I opened Maria's door and peered out into the hallway. The lights were still on and there was no one in sight. I slipped out of Maria's bedroom and shut the door behind me, moving stealthily over to her parents' bedroom door. In the not too distant past I would have watched my intended victim get ready for bed, and then wait an hour until I was sure she was asleep. If she came out the door to head to the bathroom she would scream and I would have to flee; but you can't plan for everything. All the measures I could realistically take to pull off tonight had been taken before I left for the house, so all could do was stand and wait.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Intruder Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds