• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Jessica Alba: Porn Star

Jessica Alba: Porn Star

12345

DISCLAIMER: this story is a work of fiction and does not in any way reflect the actions or thoughts of Jessica Alba. It is written for the enjoyment of those who read erotic material and I do not make any money from writing it.

This story is inspired by Sean Renauld's series 'Starlets to Sluts', which in turn was inspired by shadowblaze18's 'Red Carpet Facials'. Similarities are intentional and meant as a tribute to a couple of good stories. The following story contains rough sex, anal, oral and rimming! Anyone who doesn't like these acts should look for another story that matches his or her taste better (maybe check out 'Diving with Jessica' :P, I'm working on a third part, by the way). This story is not so strong on plot, but it was fun to write and I hope you enjoy it!

This story is in no way related to the 'Diving with Jessica'-stories and as you will see, Miss Alba has a different persona than she has in the series.

Big thanks to skrelm for helping me writing this! Feedback would be very much appreciated!

-------------------------------------------------------------- Groaning I flicked through the menu of my camera, reading through the familiar options on the little screen and I lay back on the comfortable couch. The customer was late! And he hates it if the customer is late.

My name is Mario Juarez, 21 years old. I had worked in the porn industry for over a year and I have to say: I enjoyed my life. My parents didn't know about this, they thought I worked for some documentary film maker, and if they ever found out it would result in a big fight and probably with me being disowned for putting shame to the family. Not that there was much to come into in the first place, but despite their conservative world views and their general disapproval of my life style I loved my parents and didn't wish to let the relationship go to waste.

On the other hand I would rather have my foot cut off than losing my job! Until last year I had been a regular college student with a passion for camera work, when the older brother of a childhood friend, some asshole called Carlos, asked me if I could help him out with some filming job for a few bucks. Money had always been tight in my family, so even back then when they tried to support me I was my wallet was always empty so I jumped on every opportunity to earn some, so naturally I agreed. When I showed up at the place Carlos had sent me to I was greeted with the sight of two half-naked honeys who scanned through a collection of dildos for something they liked, loudly discussing their preferences. By then it took me a little by surprise and I froze for a second but I didn't think for a second about turning the job down. What can I say; pornography had always been my dream business...

Apparently the guys in charge liked my work, because they kept giving me jobs. Soon I had a respectable income, was able to afford a new car, new clothes and all that for doing something I would have done for free if anyone had asked!

Then, about three months ago I worked for the first time with HIM. The company had made me work with numerous of their stars, some of them with a reputation and a name in the business, so by then I wasn't exactly star struck when I encountered a famous porn slut or stud, but when I heard I would work with him I have to admit, I got a little nervous... The guy was a legend in the business! If people think of a rough-sex-porn star they think of the guy! Ignacio Jordà González, better known as Nacho Vidal! Most people would describe him as absolutely crazy, and they would be right! In his movies he was acting like a lunatic and I had admired his energy since the first time I had watched one of his movies. He was... special!

When I met him I was honestly surprised. Sure, he was crazy and a little moody, but far from the sex-maniac from his movies. He joked around the whole day on the set, with me and his co-star. It went great, the movie turned out to be very profitable and afterwards the two of us had a few beers. It was obvious that he liked me and my work and in the end it didn't even really surprise me when he offered me a job as his personal camera man.

So that's what I have been doing for the last three months: filming Nacho Vidal as he ravaged beauties all over America. We even made a two week business-trip to Europe. When he got the offer he insisted that I'd be the camera man, otherwise he'd decline.

Now being the camera guy on a porn set isn't too bad either. Often the girls on the set are quite dick drunk and since I'm not too hard to look at myself, quite a few of them treated me to a little fun. I mean, who would turn down a blowjob from the likes of Bobbi Star or Asa Akira? It simply was a great life!

So right now we we're waiting in some rented villa, a little north of L.A. From time to time some lonely housewife and Nacho-fan would contact the agency and ask for a private shoot. A private porn movie for her own collection and a crazy memory that stood out of her dull life. These gigs paid quite well and while the women usually weren't as hot as the stars we usually worked with it was always interesting. It would always go down like this: They would set up an appointment with Nacho, we'd meet at a rented villa, the customer would ask, beg, sometimes even threaten us that we couldn't publish the footage (To which we agreed beforehand anyway), then she'd sometimes set up a couple of extra rules, e.g. when Nacho made name-calling, he shouldn't use a specific word, afterwards the shooting began and Nacho ploughed them through the entire house in his trademark rough style and finally she would leave, sore but happy, with a disk with the footage in her purse.

The woman who made the appointment made clear that she wanted us at the location at two o'clock sharp, so Nacho and I arrived at twelve, had a snack and then made a tour around the house, looking for the best places to shoot. Then I set up the necessary equipment and now we sat in the lounge area of the living room, waiting for the woman to arrive. It was almost two thirty by then.

I put the camera down on the table on top of the standard issue contracts we had brought along that assured the ladies that we wouldn't expose them to the public and looked over to the porn star. He lay stretched out on the couch, his eyes closed against the sun that fell in thru the big ceiling window. If I hadn't known him I would have thought that he was perfectly relaxed, but after three months of working with and for him I knew that he was on edge. He hated to be made to wait, especially if he had expected to fuck someone right now.

"You want something to drink?" I asked nervously, just to break this unbearable silence.

"She's late!" he grunted, completely ignoring my question. He sat up and looked at me with icy grey eyes. "She said two o'clock!"

I ran my fingers through my hair and shrugged. "You can take it out on her ass... literally!" Dealing with Nacho was always a challenge. He wasn't as nuts as he acted in his flicks, but still a moody person.

"Maybe she won't come!" he grumbled. It had happened before. The woman got cold feet and spontaneously decided not to show up unannounced, which left both of us pretty frustrated.

"She'll show up!" I said; my tone more certain than I actually was. I checked my watch. "We'll wait another fifteen minutes..."

Just as he opened his mouth, probably to tell me to shut up, the doorbell rang. An annoying cheap-sounding chime. If I would live in a place like this I wouldn't be able to stand it, but if things went as planned it would be the last time I'd have to hear it.

Nacho's face lightened up. "Finally!" He stretched his muscular body out, then fell back onto the couch. "Mario, would you open the door?"

I sighed. Of course I was working for him, but from time to time I got the feeling that he exploited me as his personal butler. But what the hell, it wasn't really bothering me... I got up from the couch and left the living room, heading downstairs to open the big entrance door.

Just before I opened I took a second, breathed, fixed a strand of hair after a quick look into the mirror beside the door, then straightened myself and opened the door with a wide smile.

"Welcome!" I said in an almost exuberant tone. The amateur girls tend to be nervous, so a positive, friendly atmosphere always helps. Then I saw the figure standing in the doorway and for a moment I froze. All I had known about her at that point was her name, Miss Guevara. I hadn't known if she was twenty-one or forty-eight, if she was big or thin, tall or small. The reality almost swept me of my feet!

The woman was about five foot six, a Latina, I guessed her to be in her twenties. Her bronze skin almost glowed in the sunlight as she stood there with a nervous, but beautiful smile. She had an amazing body, which she, due to the current Californian heat, showed off in a strapless, light-blue sundress that went down to her knees, baring two long, toned legs to my gaze. It wasn't exactly tight, but it surely showed off the gorgeous figure underneath with the help of a wide, light-brown leather-belt. She wore black leather-sandals, very strappy and exposing her daintily manicured toes to the warm air. The modest pink nail-polish looked cute! Except for the nervous, yet stunning smile the biggest parts of her face were covered by a huge pair of round sunglasses and a big white fedora hat. It wasn't unusual for the women to arrive in disguise, most of them felt paranoid about being followed. Her long mane, an exotic mix of blonde and brunette curls, fell onto her naked shoulders.

I noticed that I was gawking at her and quickly collected myself. I put my hand out to greet her. "Miss Guevara, I assume? Come in, please!"

She took my hand. Her skin felt warm and soft and a little sweaty. Understandable, considering the temperature and what awaited her. "Mister Juarez? We spoke on the phone?"

"Correct!" I smiled, stepping aside to let her inside, "Beautiful day, isn't it?"

"Absolutely", she answered, stepping into the considerably cooler house, "It is gorgeous!" When she stepped past me I couldn't resist the opportunity to check out her ass. Like the rest of her body it was divine! Even through the loose-fitting dress I could see the two round, perky mounds of her buttocks! Man, Nacho was a lucky bastard!

"So, did you have difficulties finding the house?" I asked, continuing the small talk as I gestured for her to follow me up the stairs.

"Yes, a little... I hope I didn't make you wait too long?!" was her kind response. I smirked, thinking about how reeled up it had made Nacho.

"No, it's fine!" I assured her as we stepped into the living room. Nacho stood up from the couch to greet the new-arriver.

"Miss Guevara!" he said, taking her hand and planted a soft kiss on its back. I rolled my eyes. He always did that, confusing the girls with an absurdly polite greeting when they expected a macho. I knew he just did it for his own amusement. "I have to say you are a stunning woman!"

The woman's face lightened up, obviously as surprised as my friend had intended. "Thank you! Though I bet that you say that to every girl..." she replied with a slight cockiness.

"Yes, I do!" he grinned, "But right now it is actually true!" He offered her a seat on the couch opposite to his, while I sat down next to him. "So let us talk about business! Can we offer you a refreshment?" He took a glass and a bottle of cooled mineral water from the table in front of him and began to fill it.

"Thank you! That would be nice!" Miss Guevara said as she took her hat and sunglasses off.

The almost full glass slipped from Nacho's fingers and crashed down on the table, by some miracle not shattering as our mouths fell in sync. The woman revealed soft, dark brown doe eyes, which were all too familiar.

"Y... you're Jessica fucking Alba!" I stuttered, as dumbfounded as my friend beside me.

"Actually my second name in Marie," she giggled as her cheeks flushed a little.

"What the fuck..." was all Nacho could bring off.

Jessica swallowed, obviously very nervous herself. "Listen, I'm going to explain it as best as I can..."

"Yeah, that might be fucking necessary!" I mumbled, falling back into the couch and shaking my head incredulously. This had to be a dream!

Jessica shot me a look, half amusement, half insecurity. "Well," she started, "First of all: My marriage's five-year-anniversary is coming up. And I wanted to do something special for Cash, my husband..."

"... so you decided to fuck another man on camera," Nacho stated dryly and took a sip of water he had originally filled for Jessica.

She giggled and scratched her chin. "Well, yeah... Cash is a huge fan of your movies. Once when he was out of town and I was horny at home I scanned through his hard drive, looking for some porn to get off to. He has easily over a hundred of your movies."

Again Nacho interrupted her. "Don't get me wrong, Mrs. Alba, I would love to make a movie with you! It's just: the thought that you want to fuck another man as a present for your husband is kinda... uhm..."

"...ironic? Yes, it sure is," she finished his sentence nodding, "But Cash always loved it when I made up stories about how I fucked strangers, other people, let them use my body for example on a drunk girls night out or in exchange for a role or the cover of a magazine. It kinda gets him off, you know?" She shrugged.

"Plus of course I talked about this with him! I wanted to make sure he'd like to see a movie of me getting shagged by his favorite porn star, not make him jealous and angry and provoke a fight. And what can I say... he's so excited to see it!"

Nacho and I exchanged a look, trying to understand the absurd situation of one of the most desired women in the world wanting to make a smut film with us. Jessica sat opposite to us, the nervous grin still on her face, she bit her thumb nail as she observed us.

Finally I spoke up: "Just to make sure, Miss Alba. Do you understand what it means to shoot a movie with Nacho Vidal? It's not exactly a romantic candle-light fuck in front of an open fireplace?!"

Again her nervous chuckle. "Yes, I know. I watched a few of your movies. He's going to screw my brains out. But I like to get thrown around during sex. Cash likes to fuck me hard too."

"Well, I don't mean to insult your husband, but this might be another league..." Nacho interjected with a frown.

"Sure. I kinda feel like a first-time skydiver right before he jumps out of the plane. But I want to do it!"

I shrugged, "Fine, Mrs. Alba. We have a safe word though: whenever something is too much for you and you want to take a break or anything like that, you can say "cat" and we will stop right away and check with you, alright? If you can't say anything because your mouth is busy otherwise, just give us a peace-sign with your hands, okay?" She nodded. "We have prepared a contract we'd like you to sign then..."

Jessica picked up her purse and pulled out a few sheets of paper. "Call me Jess or Jessica please. And I hope you don't mind, but I brought some contract versions on my own. Cash had a friend set them up."

She handed each of us a copy. After a quick exchange of looks we started reading. "Holy Motherfucker!" I mumbled as I scanned through the details. Basically the first part was about how we could never talk about this to anyone, the same stuff that our contract said too. The next part was about the salaries. My eyes grew wide when I read that this movie would make me almost twenty grand and Nacho over fifty! She definitely wanted to keep us thankful and quiet. I got to watch one of the sexiest women on the planet naked and getting fucked like a whore and was paid like a fucking king for it. The final part was about limits. We both gasped as we read that there were almost none! Jessica agreed to every thinkable way of verbal abuse and was okay with getting fucked in EVERY hole. Mouth, pussy, even her gorgeous ass! Everything was allowed to assure that it would be a true Nacho Vidal movie.

Without any objections we both picked up a pen and subscribed. Jessica watched with a slight grin as Nacho threw the papers on the table, got up and walked around the couch table towards her.

Jessica clapped her hands. "Well, when do we sta-MMNGH!"

She was suddenly interrupted by Nacho's big hand that grabbed her throat and abruptly pulled her up, mashing his lips against hers in a rough kiss. Unlike the starlet I had half expected this after having seen this move a few times and had picked up my camera. Business-Nacho was gone, now there was bat-shit crazy porn star Nacho Vidal in control. With a smirk I turned the camera on and zoomed in on his face. After enjoying her soft lips for a second he broke the kiss and looked into the camera. "Hey, Cash! I heard you're married to this hot piece of ass for five years now and you're a fan. Congrats, bro. So this video is for you."

He held Jessica's face into the camera. She wasn't getting any oxygen and her face was beginning to turn red. "Say 'Hi, Cash'!"

"Hi, Cash!" Jessica gargled, grabbing Nacho's wrist and struggling a little.

"Say 'I'm a whore'!"

She glared at him for a second, but soon realized he wouldn't let go unless she complained.

"I'm a whore!" she gasped, her face completely red now.

"Nice!" Nacho grinned and kissed her full lips again for a few seconds before throwing the actress back down on the couch. Gasping for air she fell onto the soft leather, her eyes welled up and wide. I subconsciously licked my lips as I watched her tits bounce on the camera's display. "Jesus Christ!" she mumbled and looked up at Nacho with a scared expression.

The bulky Latino towered over her for a moment with a wide grin on his face before he reached down. Jessica scrambled backwards a little until her shoulders hit the couch's backrest, blocking her escape. Nacho grabbed the top of her dress and yanked it down.

The starlet yelped when her tits bounced free. My cock was rock-hard by now and I felt it twitch in my pants when I saw those beauties. Small c-cup breasts, soft and perky, with a nice, even, bronze tan. Her nipples were small and light brown and sat on perfect round aureoles, about two inches in diameter. Nacho immediately used his open palm to slap them several times, making them jiggle even more and Jessica whine.

"Nice titties, bitch!"

The "Dark Angel"-star gasped when Nacho grabbed her dress again, which was held up around her waist by the belt. Ignoring this fact, he simply attempted to tear the dress off her body. He wasn't very successful, all he achieved was making the Latina yelp several times.

He quickly became frustrated and the angrier he got the rougher his treatment got until he finally succeeded, pulling the dress along with the belt over her hips. The force of his own tug made him stumble backwards and he almost fell flat on his ass, which seemed to rile him up even more. He carelessly threw the bunched up dress away and stepped towards the panting girl on the couch. Jessica was out of breath already; a thin layer of perspiration covered her whole body and gave her skin an extra portion of gleam.

I took the opportunity to get a shot of her, lying on her back, the perfect mounds of her breasts quickly rising and falling with her rapid breath, now only dressed in a silky pair of black Hipster panties with a cute little bow on its right hip and one of her strappy sandals. The other had been pulled off along with the dress. She shot me an almost help-searching look, but since she hadn't used her safe word I knew better than to intervene. Then Nacho stepped in again. "Let's see that culo!" he growled and seized the starlet by her hips.

She must have felt like a rag-doll as she was roughly flipped over and pushed back down onto the couch, now in a kneeling position, leaning over the couch. Her ass was perfectly presented for the camera now and my mouth went dry when I saw how those tight, succulent cheeks filled out the back of her black lingerie, which turned out to be sheer, showing off the crack of her butt through the see-thru material. I knew Nacho was as impressed as I was, but he showed no sign of this. Instead he lifted his hand and delivered SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Three hard, stinging spanks to her well-formed bottom, making Jessica cry out and jump every time.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Jessica Alba: Porn Star

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds