• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • I Love You

I Love You

12

I loved her and had made the mistake of telling her.

We had met when I taught her. She had dark impenetrable eyes and the most sensuous voice. Her hands were a pretty shape with sharp nails that she liked to paint brightly. I was an English teacher in Saudi so that was about all I knew of her. She was some kind of princess who washed in money. She came to class veiled but when she moved her body slinked and swayed beneath her black gown, or abaya, so I knew she had full breasts, slender waist and wide hips. She bewitched me. Her name was Aisha.

She had taken my email address thinking she could practise her English. I remember giving it to her and how her perfume got me giddy as she leant over my desk. We communicated by email for a few months. When I woke up she was there. She followed me around all day and curled up in my bed at night. I was obsessed. It did not help that everywhere I went every girl I saw was dressed in the same black abaya. Every time I saw anyone I would peer at them, hoping it was her.

So I told her that I loved her by email. She phoned me and laughed at me and told me to leave her alone. My heart broke.

It was three weeks after that that her sister Reha came to my class. They had the same eyes but her sister was not as clever or talkative. One day after class she approached me. She was smiling with her eyes and she handed me a letter. It was from Aisha. It said simply, on pink paper 'I will see you. The Cherry Tree. 8 pm.'

I pondered the note carefully. Aisha had good English. Did she mean to write 'I want to see you' or was she giving an order, making a promise? Obviously my heart jumped at the chance to go.

I was wearing my best clothes and trying to feel calm sitting outside in the hot night. Aisha and Reha arrived together, almost identical but Reha was slightly shorter. They sat with me and we talked. We had been talking about nothing special for about an hour when abruptly the two sisters started to talk to each other in Arabic. I did not know what was going on. I felt uncomfortable suddenly. They were giggling together and shooting glances my way so I knew they were laughing at me. I started to blush but then Aisha turned to look at me.

'Sorry, we were just discussing if you could come back to visit us at out house. Would you like to come?'

I gulped. I felt lucky and nervous too. Of course I said yes and that was my fate sealed.

============

The moment the door closed behind us everything changed. In the car they had been chatting and sweet and innocent. Aisha went in first and then me and then Reha. Reha closed the door and Aisha spun and kneed me hard in the balls. I crumpled up on the floor in agony and Reha's abaya brushed my face as she stepped over me. They stood side by side black eyes angry blazing down at me. I groaned and lay curled up, too frightened to move. Then Reha ordered me to strip and when I did nothing she kicked me in the belly. I was winded. Her sister crouched down and grabbed my hair, pulling my face up to look at her. 'Strip,' she said and pushed my head down so it bounced on the floor. I obeyed but stopped when I got to my pants from shame. I was still on the floor, there was too much pain to get up. My face was red from the shame of wriggling at their feet. I noticed Aisha had on red shoes with high heels. I wanted to grab her knees and beg for mercy. She was so beautiful.

When she saw I had stopped undressing Reha turned to Aisha and said something in Arabic and Aisha laughed. It was a cold sound. Aisha kicked me, catching my cheek and knocking my head back. Then Reha took a kick. They kept taking it in turns to kick me and they were laughing the whole time. I curled up and tried to protect myself but there was nothing I could do. Twice I tried to get to my feet but they pushed me down. I don't know how long it lasted.

Eventually they stopped. Perhaps they were bored. They each grabbed a leg and dragged me into a room. I could not resist. There was a bed and they flung me onto it. Aisha removed my pants and flicked at my penis. To my shame I began to get erect. She giggled and grabbed my cock and gave it a few strokes. She pulled up her abaya to just above her knees and straddled me. She rubbed her bottom against my penis. 'You like this?' she teased. I was very aroused. I felt awful: my body was in agony but I felt desire like never before.

Reha had moved to my feet and I barely noticed her tie them tightly together. She then tied my legs to the foot of the beg before making another tight loop around my knees. Aisha lifted herself off me and flipped me over onto my tummy. Reha came to my head and began to stroke my face. It was gentle, tender even. I looked into her eyes and felt myself drawn in. They were dark and deep and very beautiful. I wanted to see the rest of her face and even to kiss her passionately but she terrified me too.

Meanwhile Aisha had grabbed my wrists and forced them behind my back, tying them together. Suddenly, as if from an unspoken signal, they both stepped away from me and left the room in unison. I found myself naked and trussed on a bed laid with red satin sheets. I could roll over, which was about all, but every movement sent bolts of pain through me. My cock was hard and bobbing about and I desperately wanted the girls to come back, even after how they had beaten and humiliated me.

After about five minutes they were back. I had been lying on my back so I saw first Aisha and then Reha come into the room. They were both still veiled but they had changed their abayas. They were still hidden inside black bags but the gowns had open ovals so I could see their full breasts snug inside bras. Aisha's breast were bigger, held in a low cut red and black bra that pushed them together to make a deep inviting cleavage. Her skin was milk chocolate. I gaped. My cock jumped. Reha's skin was darker and her breasts smaller slightly. Her bra was green satin. They sashayed towards me and separated to either side of the bed. I could not take my eyes off Aisha. I loved her so deeply though I could not believe what was happening.

I felt Reha climb onto the bed and lay down next to me. She turned my head away from staring at Aisha and pulled it to her breasts. My nose was crushed into her left breast, the satin of her bra soft on my lips. She was lying higher than me, looking down at me with her head on one hand, with disdain in her eyes. Aisha got onto the bed and snuggled against my back. She felt soft and warm, especially her skin on my neck but she also hurt my bruises. Aisha moved away a little and I was pushed onto my back.

My head was between the two pairs of breasts. Both were looking down on me with black dispassionate eyes. Aisha grabbed my balls and dug in her nails. I winced and looked into her eyes and saw only mockery in them. I turned to look at Reha for mercy but she looked amused. She lifted her leg and rested her thigh over my legs just above the knee. Aisha continued to massage my balls in her hand. I was so ashamed to be lying between two beautiful women, not even having seen their faces but just their eyes dominated me. My cock was throbbing and Reha batted it with her hand. She began to stroke it and Aisha kept massage my balls. My body was aching but I felt immense pleasure. I smiled. The heat of embarrassment flushed over me. Aisha ran her nails over the top my thigh and then stroked my thighs. Reha kept on firmly stroking my cock from the base to the top. She pulled down my foreskin and scratched my glans. Aisha began to stroke my chest. They were being gentle now, almost affectionate. I looked at their soft brown breasts. Aisha's breasts swelled out of her bra, looking soft and delicious. I open my mouth to speak and from nowhere the mood changed. Aisha slapped me and said 'Shut the fuck up!' Reha leant closer and pushed her breasts into my face. She kept stroking, but slowly, enough to arose more and more. I felt like I was about to come. Then Reha moved away and Aisha leant in. Her breasts covered my nose and my mouth. I could not breathe. I was helpless.

Now Reha started to masturbate me faster and Aisha had her hand in my hair pushing my face deeper into her warm cleavage. I could feel the blood pounding in my head. I was desperate to breathe but all I could get was the smell of her perfume and the scent of her body. I knew I was to close to coming. I was desperate for air. Suddenly it all stopped.

I was gasping for breath looking up from one face to the other. My cock was throbbing and twitching, wanting Reha's hand to come back. I tried to raise my pelvis instinctively looking for a contact but it made them laugh. There was no mercy in their eyes, only contempt. I tried to roll and put my face back in Aisha's beautiful breasts.

Reha got up and went away. Aisha ran her nails over my chest and then put her hand to my mouth. She pushed a sharp nail, painted red, to my mouth and I kissed her finger tip and licked her nail. She pushed harder and I began to suck on her finger and tried to plead with my eyes. Then Reha came back into the room. She was carrying a long thin leather whip. I shuddered and Aisha giggled. She rolled onto her back and pulled me over so I was lying on top of her. She held my head and pressed my face into her breasts. I could not see. I began to kiss her breasts and she stroked my hair. 'You are lying on top of your lover,' she mocked. 'You want to fuck me but you can't. Worthless worm.' I tried to wriggle but she held my head tight to her breasts. 'Tell me you love me.' she commanded. then there was a swish and crack as Reha whipped me. The blow feel on my thigh just below the bottom. I cried out and then began to whimper. 'No, my baby,' said Aisha 'Don't scream. Tell me you love me.' Reha said nothing and hit me again. I began to babble. 'I love you. Please... Help me. I love you.' At the third stroke tears began to trickle down my face.

'Keep telling me about this...' Aisha paused 'love.' Her voice was totally cold. I said 'I love you. I think about you all the time. I wake up thinking about you. I love your eyes, your breasts are lovely, I like your voice. Please love me. I love you completely, so much, I worship you. I'm obsessed.' I did not know what I was saying. Reha hit me again and again. I could not stop her blows falling and every time I wriggled Aisha pulled my head closer. Every time I stopped speaking she reminded me to start telling her I loved her again. I felt so small. Reha hit me on the same spot, each blow worse than before. Then she started to strike my bottom, one cheek then the other. I was crying and shaking and Aisha held me like a baby.

Finally the beating stopped and Aisha let me go. She rolled me onto my back and lay next to me, her breasts next to my face again. I nuzzled into them to hide my tears but she pulled my head away. 'I want to see you cry' she said which made me cry more.

'Please, I do love you, really more than anything... Please forgive me, have mercy, my love...' I begged her but she said nothing, just watched me as if I were an insect.

When my tears had stopped and I had calmed down she stroked my hair. She let me put my face to her breasts again. I closed my eyes and she held me.

After some time she got up off the bed. She leant down over me, her veil brushing my face. She smelt good and my heart swelled with desire for her. She whispered in my ear, her eyes locked with mine, 'I don't accept your love' and went out. I felt crushed.

Reha came back in. She was wearing a little white satin slip. She had put up her hair and for the first time I saw her face. She was pretty with a small mouth and button nose. She had pearl earrings and a matching necklace. She looked wonderful. She came and sat down on the bed beside me. She leant over and kissed my cheek. She ran her hand over my chest and kissed it. She worked her way down, kissing my chest, my stomach, my navel and then she took my cock in her mouth. She moved to sit on my chest, her legs either side of my head and sucked me. It felt cool and wet at first but got warmer. She took me in her mouth and pulled away. I gasped and she did it again. She wrapped one hand around my balls and held them gently. She kept on sucking moving her mouth up and down my penis. I moaned with anticipation but I kept thinking of Aisha and how I wanted to kiss her, and make her love me.

As I got closer to coming she slowed down. She was teasing me. I tried to move my cock against her to get more pleasure, to finish myself. She responded by lifting her bottom off my chest and kneeling there instead. It was painful, especially on my bruises but then she twisted over onto her side, one leg crooked and resting half on my chest and half off, the other foot she pressed against my neck. She pushed my head back with her foot and then pressed down on my windpipe. She said 'Don't fucking move again you little piece of shit.' Then she eased the pressure off my neck and went back to sucking me. She kept her foot on my cheek as a warning. I was quickly on the edge of coming again. I could not help moving against her. I was terrified but very aroused and I bucked my hips very slightly but enough to make Reha angry. She sat up on me and turned to face me, her legs either side of my head. She was scowling and she slapped me, knocking my head left then right then left again.

I don't know when Aisha had came back in. She was sitting on a chair beside the bed watching Reha slap me. Reha got off me and went out again.

'You say you love me but I think you prefer my sister,' Aisha said. She looked stunning. She was wearing green satin slippers on her dainty feet. She sat cross legged and looked like a princess. She had a rich green satin dress with a full, bunched skirt. The bodice revealed how her waist went in and showed off her breasts. It was patterned with sequins. Her bare arms and shoulders were a delicious brown and her hands rested in her lap. She had on a choker. Her face was regal with pouting lips. Her eyes had been painted green also. Her black hair was lined with pearls. My heart pounded to see her. She did not move. I felt an urge to kiss her feet and my love for her abounded. Then I remembered how I must look to her, tied up and covered in welts and bruises and tear stains.

I turned my face away in shame. She said 'Look at me.' I turned my face to her. I felt like I was drowning in a sea of her.

She got up and stood at my feet. I looked up at her in awe. When she moved her hips swayed sexily like she owned the world. She had a knife in her hands and she put one hand on my thigh to hold me still and cut the straps around my knees and ankles. Where she touched me felt magical.

She returned to her chair and sat elegantly. She called me to come to her. I got up off the bed and winced at the pain from the beatings but I did not want her to see. When I got up my cock swung ridiculously and another swell of shame swallowed me. I walked to her when she told me to kneel. It felt right to kneel for her. She touched my cheek and said softly. 'My lover...' It was hard to tell if she was mocking or if she meant it and my heart felt an explosion of pathetic hope. She shifted in her chair and uncrossed her legs. She pulled on my head and bent me over her lap. I knew what was coming.

She leant over me and I felt her breasts brush deliciously over my back and she removed her shoe. She began to spank me. She had one firm hand on the small of my back holding me still. My hands were still bound and she beat me, gently at first but getting harder, across my buttocks. I had begun to cry immediately. It was the cruellest beating because she was so beautiful, almost divine and I loved her. I was ashamed and helpless. Huge sobs went through me but made no difference to her. Each blow was regularly timed with no rest or time to recover. My cock was hard and throbbing and close to her thigh and some of the blows pushed me so it banged against her. I wished she would stop and press my head back to her breasts or even kiss me. I wanted to be allowed to even kiss her feet. Finally she stopped and stood up, I fell to the floor and curled up crushed and, if anything, more in love. She just walked away.

Shortly afterwards Reha and Aisha came together into the room. They were still wearing the same. Reha came and cut my hands free and told me to get on my hands and knees. Then she sat on my back and told me to crawl. I carried her out of the room, she guided me by tugging on my hair. My knees were agony. I took her to a sitting room where there was a leather sofa, TV and some food and drink on a table. She got off at the sofa and sent me back for Aisha. When Aisha sat on my back her skirt covered my face, blinding me. She laughed at me, showing no patience when I crashed into a wall. She drove me into the living room. She made me lie face down on the leather sofa. It was cool against my skin. She sat on my back and Reha sat on my thighs. Aisha twisted my face so I faced the wall of the sofa. They talked together, giggling and eating the food and watching TV. I was ignored unless I wriggled. Then one or other of them would jab their nails into my red inflamed buttocks and the pain would subdue me. Once I spoke so they gagged me. I was terrified and struggled to breath. My body was a mess of pain. I tried to keep still.

They watched together for a few hours while I lay crushed beneath them. When Aisha and Reha turned off the TV and got up they stood with hands on hips and told me to get up too. My body had stiffened and so I fell over. They laughed and kicked me again until I was about able to stand. Then they drove me with slaps back to stand by the front door. Aisha pushed me to my knees and held me so I was looking up into her gorgeous face. She asked 'Do you still love me?'

I felt awful and still gagged I could only nod. I nodded frantically. I heard Reha laughing at me and she poked my buttocks with her foot.

Aisha continued 'Do you really love me? I have beaten you, mocked you, humiliated you and made you cry. I used you as a horse, as a chair. Do you even know what love is?'

I nodded again. She said 'Please, tell me the truth. You know I feel nothing for you. I hate you. You are pathetic and mean nothing to me so you won't make me sad if you don't love me.' I started to cry and rubbed my face into her skirt, I mumbled I love you through the gag but nothing came out. Both girls were laughing hard now and I wanted the ground to swallow me.

Aisha was remorseless with a cold sneering voice. 'Will you still love me if I sell you as a whore to my sister and her friends?' I looked up at her in disbelief. She was smiling now and amusement filled her eyes. I nodded slowly, sadly. She slapped my cheek hard and turned to her sister. They began to haggle for me. I hung my head.

'I don't want him that much. He has no skills. His cock is small.' started Reha.

'He will do anything you tell him. You've seen how obedient he is. Give me $100 for the week.'

'He is too weak. You beat him and he cries too easily, like a baby. He never fights back, he does not even struggle. I'll give you $50.'

'Ok, give me $80. But if you bring him back damaged you'll pay me double.'

'Damaged how?'

'No cutting with razor blades, no broken bones, no tattoos. You can shave him and flog him and hang him up by the balls, anything you like but I want his body kept in one piece.'

I felt total terror. I was shaking. The Reha asked 'Does he give good head?'

I looked at Aisha but she shrugged. 'Dunno. Try him!' She added with a disgust that hurt me 'He's not putting his tongue near me.' She pulled off the gag and pushed me towards Reha. I turned to Aisha and started to beg 'Please, I love you, please, don't sell me, don't hurt me...' but she cut me off with another slap saying 'Fuck off like I care.' Reha spread her legs and pulled me to her in the hallway. The scent of her pussy filled my nose and she rammed my face into her crotch. I did nothing from fear and shame. Aisha grabbed me again and threatened me. She gripped my balls and started to squeeze. 'Lick her well and if you get the price up to $90 I'll let you kiss me goodbye.' Reha took me back but Aisha kept her hold on my balls. She was not hurting me yet. I licked at Reha, I sucked and nibbled on her clitoris. I had never done this before. I didn't know how. She started to grind herself into my face saying to Aisha 'He's shit, not even an amateur.'

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • I Love You

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds