• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Shagging My BBW Mother

Shagging My BBW Mother

This is a TRUE story!


My name is Pete, I am 28, live in the UK and have a good job. I am a fairly good looking guy, 6'0, and quite muscular. I live with my mother Denise who is 54.

I used to live in London and have a gorgeous girlfriend up until the age of 23. She was blonde, tall and very thin. To be fair, I have had a lot of sex in my youth with some very attractive women. It didn't work out with my ex and I sought a job in another part the country. My mother had moved to a small village in another part of the country and by sheer coincidence I found a great job in the area she lived.

I was looking for my own place because I didn't really want to live with her, but it made more economic sense. I was a bit down because of the break up too, so I thought it might be ok to have some company. It would also be good for mum, because she didn't really know anyone in the area. It was a three bedroom house, but one room was used for storage. I would have the other smallish room. Mum had a huge en suite with a king size bed. Problem with my room was the lack of a bed, I slept on an air bed on the floor because we were waiting for mine to arrive.

It was uncomfortable, so mum suggested I share hers. I was a bit grossed out by this at first, but the floor wasn't doing my back any good. It was fortunate mum has a king size bed, because, to be frank, she is huge! She weights 31 stones (434 pounds). She has always been a big lady, but only began seriously putting on weight in her late forties. She has always been a single lady, with the exception of about two years with my dad. He was a good man, who passed away when I was 12.

Mum and I had always been extremely close, often sharing a bed as a child. I was a total mummy's boy, despite being a good student an popular at school and university because I was good at sports. Sharing a bed with mum at the age of 23 was weird, the first couple of nights I hated it. However, after a few days it grew on me having someone to talk to in bed at night and wake me up for work in the morning. Finally my bed was delivered after about eight or nine days, so naturally I slept there. This is where my life changed forever! The first night was weird. I had a bad night sleep and subsequently a rubbish day at work. It was a Monday, to make matters worse. The next night, I still couldn't sleep. I couldn't understand why. I heard mum's TV on at 3am, which was unusual so I knocked on the door. She invited me in and I confessed I was having trouble sleeping without her. To my surprise, she was too. I feel embarrassed, but asked if I could share her bed. She said that would e nice.

After a week of still sleeping in mum's bed, I realised I was thinking about her constantly, even when he wasn't around. Whenever I was at work or out with friends, I had mum on my mind. I knew this was weird, we texted each other a lot during the day, almost like boyfriend and girlfriend.

It was the start of a very cold winter in the UK, mum slept in a thick nylon nighty, I had t-shirt and shorts on. One night was exceptionally cold, so mum said awkwardly 'can we have a quick cuddle'? I said yes and lay there, in each others arms until we fell asleep. I felt a bit awkward in the morning, but strangely horny!

The situation was absurd, I had been used to waking up with my gorgeous ex girlfriend, not my seriously obese mother, but I was loving it! All day at work I couldn't stop thinking about her. It's not right, incest, how could I be infatuated with my own mother?! Mum has a really pretty face, but her weight of 430 pounds makes life difficult for her.

She works part time in a nice local shop, sat on the till. I desperately wanted her. I didn't even know if sex would be possible at her size, but wen I got a text from mum which read 'loved our cuddles last night, can we have more again ;) xxxx' I knew she was attracted to me! I got home from work and found mum sitting on the sofa.

My penis was rock hard and I explained how I was feeling. I just blurted it out, I said I loved her and was dying to have sex with her! She was shocked I wanted her so much, especially with her significant weight, but that she wanted the same.

Mum was clearly nervous, she admitted that my dad was the only person she had ever been with before. She was embarrassed by her enormous weight, but I loved it! I've never been a fat fetishist, but I loved my mum's huge breasts, soft saggy stomach and huge arse. She has a pretty face with strawberry blonde hair and looks younger than 54. She is 5'4 tall.

We got into bed and I had the biggest erection of my life. I couldn't believe I was going to have sex with my mum. Just rubbing my penis against her soft flabby body was making me so horny. Mum's vagina was incredible, I have never enjoyed sex as much as this. For a hugely obese, inexperienced lady, mum was fantastic. We made love four times that day alone. I couldn't get enough of her enormous body.

We went from mother and son to living like husband and wife almost straight away. We are still together five years later. We have even been able to tell mum's sister about it. She is pretty liberal, but as you can imagine, was very shocked when mum told her. She was fine about it after a while and said if we are both happy, then she is too. My aunt comes around often, we are really close, so she often sleeps in bed with us too. Nothing sexual would ever happen with my aunt and us, but she is only too happy for mum and I to have sex together while she is in bed with us. She says it makes her horny and it's lovely watching two people that love each other so much making love!

Mum and I are still having sex on a daily basis, her weight has only increased a little to about 450 pounds. She is perfectly healthy and can walk to the shops completely normally and doesn't have any problems. Showering is often difficult for her, but naturally I am only too happy to sponge down mum's gigantic, wet naked body!

Mum has really come out of her shell since we have been together and admitted that she would love it if I crossdressed! I would do anything to make her happy, so apart from when I am not working I dress entirely as a woman. The feeling of mum's huge tights (pantyhose) against my body is amazing. I pull them right up to my neck as they are so big. I have loads of black, navy blue, brown and nude colour pantyhose. Mum absolutely loves it when I wear them and can't keep her hands off my cock. Mum loves wearing pantyhose herself and orders loads of XXXXXXL pantyhose from an online store. Mum wears pantyhose every day along with loads of sexy dresses and underwear.

When I meet my friends who are all with good looking girlfriends/ wives, I would love to be able to tell them I have sex four times a day with my 450 pound mother!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Shagging My BBW Mother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds