• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It's Good To Get Away

It's Good To Get Away

12

Its nice to get away, isn't it? My daughter and I had decided we needed a break and went to a very nice little Holiday Camp in early February which, in New Zealand, is the hottest time of the year. Its also the time all the kids are heading back to school so the camp was practically deserted- apart from a few late arrivals like us- and the residents who stayed all year round and had lovely caravans in their part of the camp. It was also an age, for Louise, at eighteen where its not particularly cool to be seen with a parent (Bob had lit out when she was twelve)so I was mad keen to at least go camping once with her before it was beneath her dignity to be seen in public with me.

The camp was run by Grant and Sharon, a really nice, down to earth Kiwi couple in their sixties- it was their retirement investment and they kept it immaculate. Grant showed us over to our tent site and helped Louise and me (Shona) put our tent up. Once we were all organized he let us give him a grateful kiss ( on the cheek unfortunately) then he was off to sort out what ever else needed doing. Yes, a useful man, sod all of them left I have to say.

Now the camp was on one side of a belt of trees with the beach on the other. It was hot and I was hot. I was also tired and sticky and the one thing I had been holding out for was a swim.

"Come on ; lets have a swim Hon," I urged and she was straightaway looking for her swim suit.

"Go nude," I told her ", go on I dare you. We can wrap a towel round to go over to the trees and then go bare; its a clothing optional beach this one."

"You old slut!" but she was grinning ",OK, last one nude is a prude!"

That was so awful it stopped me dead and she had stripped off, grabbed a towel which she held in one hand and was running towards the beach before I even had my dress off. Once I was nude I grabbed a towel and did my best mature woman sprint with my towel also held well out of the way of obscuring any part of my body from anyone who might want to view it.

When I got there, doubled over and panting like I had just cracked the two hour barrier for the Marathon, she was chatting to a middle aged couple who- like my daughter- wore just a smile. The wife was nice, shortish with matronly hips and a tummy but shaved like us with flat pierced droopy breasts and an all over tan while he had the tan but was tall with a slim body and a gorgeous shaved cock that must have been seven inches just hangin' there- cut too.

I though of fondling it then going down on him and sucking it till it got hard and he wanted to ram it up my eager hole - front or back, I didn't mind.

"Mother!" Louise exclaimed.

"Oh shit!" I thought, my hand had strayed to my pussy.

"Oh, now now Louise," the wife said putting her hand on my daughter's arm," if I had a dollar for every pussy this darn cock of Eric's has got wet I'd be a rich woman. You can touch it if you like, I don't mind."

I was quicker this time and crouched down cupping his balls in one hand and his cock in the other. Glancing up I saw he had that contented look guys have when they're about to get a blowy. I couldn't help it and his cock disappeared into my mouth. There's just something about a cock growing in a girl's mouth and I sucked as I moved my lips up and down over his shaft. As I was sucking Eric's cock I felt a wet tickling at my asshole so I moved my feet further apart- just being neighborly, as you do.

It was Milly (the wife) who was lying on the sand with her face under my girly bits trying to ram her tongue was up my asshole as she used her fingers to try and pull me open a bit more. She got it in and used her fingers on my pussy. I was nearly there.

'Cum on my face babe" she urged replacing that wonderful tongue with a finger moving her mouth up to my pussy. Well with his cock in my mouth, her finger up my asshole and her tongue in my pussy I just exploded and drenched her face with my squirting. With that he came in my mouth and I held all his sweet salty cum in there as I sucked the tip clean. We all picked ourselves up, Louise had been lying with her mouth over Milly's pussy and she was licking her lips as well.

It was certainly time for a swim but before we did they both crouched in front of me with mouths open, waiting expectantly. I obliged; dribbling Eric's cum onto both tongues and keeping a little back for me to enjoy as well. We all went for dip and, feeling refreshed, went back up to sit together on the grass above the sand. It turned out they were permanent residents and, of course, Milly invited us over for dinner. I agreed immediately on the condition she let us bring something.

We went back in pairs, all of us naked, Milly and I leading with my daughter and Eric making odd sounds behind us. Grant waved, he was fixing the guttering on the ladies toilet block and he had stripped off now too. He finished whatever carpentry he had been doing and stood up to have a stretch as he and Eric discussed how warm the water was and when they'd go fishing later on. I can report he was shaved, slightly shorter in length than Eric but thicker and judging by the fullness of his cock he was thinking of more than the sea temperature. And so he jolly we should too. I couldn't help thinking that it was so nice to have them on display like that to be able to compare I thought.

I was stopped by Milly,

'Swap you," she said to Louise putting her hand out for Eric's. Louise and I stood puzzled then Milly whispered,

"Mother and daughter."

It clicked and we held hands, Louise and I, as we wandered past the couple who had just arrived- he looked pleased; she didn't- back to our tent to get our toiletries bags. Eric and Milly went on to their caravan at the back of the camp.

On our return as we approached their tent I noticed he had stripped off but she was wearing a swimsuit; a bra and shorts combination. I was a bit pissed with the look she had given us before so I thought I'd go over and say hello. My nipples got a quick pinch and seeing me Louise did hers too. I winked at her then pulled my lips apart which had her pull a face but she did hers too and we approached the tent.

They were still getting set up and he came out first to get something from the trunk. We were in the way and he almost bumped into us.

"Oh sorry," he gasped managing to stop from running into us and taking us both in at the same time. He liked what he saw, that was obvious.

"Oh Hi, I'm Shona and this is my daughter Louise," I said pleasantly, indicating the other nude female in front of him then putting my hand forward for him to take. He shook it and looked me straight in the nipples. Well fairs fair I was ogling his cock and Louise had moved round to check out his butt.

"Hi I'm Chris. we're up from Wellington- my wife Cindy is in the tent - we're just getting sorted, takes longer than you think, doesn't it?" he asked my nipples, both of whom were experts on the subject. We made eye contact and I could tell he was ready. I licked my lips for him as I had his now swelling shaft in the cross hairs. There was movement behind him and he saw I was watching behind him. He averted disaster by turning round- giving me a good look at his very cute butt.

"Cindy honey," he called ",come and meet our new neighbors."

This was going to be fun. He had turned back towards the tent as she came out giving her an eyeful of hardening penis- and he hadn't hardened up when he was just with her. I smiled moving towards her with my arms out for a girly hug. She looked like someone had given her a grass grub to eat. She had no choice though, not unless she wanted to appear even less pleasant than she had been already so she came forward too and hugged me- a very guarded reluctant hug. What she had in mind was just a quick squeeze then pull back but I wrapped my naked arms around her and pulled her in tight. She tried to pull away but I wouldn't let her. She tried again and I held her tighter. She tried to wriggle free and I made it look as though we were having a moment of passion.

"Oh my God Cindy!" Chris exclaimed," you look so hot. Oh strip off babe I'm getting hard just watching you and Shona."

She relaxed into me on hearing that and we had a soft tender girly embrace as I ground my tits against hers. I reached behind me for her hand and brought it down to be cupping my left cheek. She squeezed my buttock and I clenched for her. I reached behind again and repositioned her hand so her fingers were in my butt crack- they strayed south.

She was into it now and her breathing had become labored. I leaned forward and licked her ear. She had turned her head slightly to let me and just stood there nostrils flared as I licked all over her ear then pushed my tongue into her ear hole. Its a weird sensation but incredibly erotic and I felt her tense as I licked her in there then relax as her hands came up for my face- she wanted a kiss. As our tongues explored I undid her bra catch then brought my fingers up to slip the bra off her shoulders. She brought her arms down to let it slip off and now it was my bare tits against hers.

Her bikini shorts had just an elastic waist band and someone else was pulling them down from the back- Chris.

I hadn't seen him for a while but he was rock hard- Louise had been helping- and he was moving round behind Cindy. She was soaking wet by now of course and he pressed up behind her to position his cock at her entrance.I felt his fingers down there as he guided himself in- and had a feel of mine at the same time. I held her tight up top but she moved her ass back a ways to give him a better target and he rammed it in there. His thrusts were so powerful he was lifting her nearly off her feet and after half a dozen I knew I was the extra and it was time to leave. I let her go and backed away wanting to carry on to the showers but she put her hand up- meaning, wait for me.

Chris was into it, out there in the fresh air with a small crowd gathering round, some nude some clothed, and once it was just them two he pushed on her back to bend her over. She obliged bending right over while supporting herself with her hands on her knees. That wasn't what he wanted and he put his arms up under hers then crossed his hands on the back of her neck.

She had big dangling tits and this was their time. I sat pulling Louise down to sit beside me. Cindy's tits were spectacular from where I was sitting; they hung down a good six inches and as Chris thrust into her they jiggled then swayed forward, back then got hit with another jolt and jiggled again. Some of the others joined us watching her tits bouncing back and forward- big grins on their faces. Well he kept it up much longer than I thought but eventually he gave one last hard "I want to make a baby" thrust and pressed against her as he came in deep.

He pulled out and she spun round to take his now limp dick in her mouth and lick him clean. Didn't see him offer the same service- well there's always a first time. She did the dirty on him though, stood up with his juices on her lips and tongue and putting her arms round his neck pushed her mouth against his.

Oh, alright, I was wrong. He kissed her real hard back too and we all broke into applause. They were grinning when they broke the kiss and looked around. Three of the guys had been watching now wanted him to come down to the rocks for some fishing while Cindy put her hand up for us to wait then dashed into her tent for her toiletries bag and hurried over to join us. We split and let her in the middle as we wandered the fifty yards or so to the showers.

We did the proper introduction and I asked why she had looked so pissed when she saw us? Turns out she hated having her body seen and seeing such a hot mother and daughter- just repeat that if I may, "seeing such a hot mother and daughter"- she felt really awkward. And how did she feel when she saw Chris's dick?

She gave me a "how the fuck did you think I felt when I saw Chris's dick" look and I knew I'd gone too far because the only answer was that he was getting hard just through being with us a matter of seconds but she hadn't aroused him at all and no girl wants to stare down the barrel of that, let me tell ya.

'You've got such a sexy ass," Louise chimed in, saving my bacon.

She looked round," do you think so?"

"Oh yeah, " I added," real womanly."

'Oh, well gee thanks, I thought maybe it was too big?"

I nearly told her there's no such thing as too big but managed to catch that one before it got out changing it to, "I can't imagine any man not wanting to ram his cock between those cheeks Cindy" and that was good enough; she walked with a lot more sway after that. We had our showers and did our make up then went back to our tents to drop off our things.

This wandering around naked was really enjoyable but it was time to socialize, we had two bottles of wine in our chiller box and a few pretzels and nuts so we got what we had together and headed over to Milly and Eric's caravan. We were going to go back to the beach but she asked us to stay and help set up. She had a proper fridge and I put the wine in there, got a few Tupperware bowls down to put the nibbles in and everything else looked under control so that was it wasn't it?

No, she needed her chains in. In where I wondered then I realized as she brought out these beautiful fine silver chains she meant they went from ring to ring- as well as the titty and navel rings she had a clitty one too- hadn't seen it.My eyes were pretty well shot for the close work without my glasses but my eighteen year old's were good and she attached the chains as per Milly's instructions. When she had finished I thought Milly looked pretty damned spectacular but she wasn't finished and put on a leather collar with silver trim round the edges.

"There's more to do, isn't there?" I asked.

"Yes. We need to get the equipment out. Damn that Eric he was supposed to help and he's blimin' well gone fishing," but she said it wistfully and I knew she didn't really mind.

It was hard work though. There was a raised area which was in pieces and had to be assembled with some strategic screws holding the thing together so that took ages then there were posts to go in holes and we had to get the right ones in each but she knew what she was doing so between us Louise and I got everything ready and we went back to sit in the awning with Milly.

They were well set up there and Louise and my drinks were on the coffee table - yes in an awning- along with a few things to nibble on- not the ones we had brought. We sat Louise between us so she could feel a bit special. You might have noticed she was on the side a lot, hadn't cum yet while I had so I was feeling a mother's guilt over that as you do.

We didn't ( that's Milly and I) say much and Louise was a bit overawed by her elders so she was quiet too. Instead we sipped our wines encouraging Louise to get stuck into hers. She did and was soon tipsy- she was so cute pissed she really was. We could see she was getting drowsy so we helped her up into Milly's caravan and guided her to Milly and Eric's bed. I borrowed a towel to slip under her pretty head just in case and we left her sleeping.

"What the fuck is going down here tonight Milly? You're dressing up as a sub, there are devices out there to hold people, there's a stage. Tell me; I'm so horny I might just burst."

She smiled,

"Yeah. I am so looking forward to it. I'm a sub, are you? I had you and Louise picked for subs- been spanked?"

My pussy's condition changed from Officially Moist to Officially Very Wet as I leaned in to hear more.

'We have to do a group belly dance and the winner gets the next punishment- we just keep on dancing till all of us have been punished."

She saw me looking at her asking the unspoken question," then we get gang banged."

I had a faraway look on my face and she knew I was in. I wasn't sure about Louise though; this was pretty heavy stuff and might have been just a bit too much. She might like to watch perhaps and I thought of her watching me squeal as I was tortured or scream as I was flogged or caned or something and I asked for a towel to sit on.

"Don't be silly" she told me then got me to slide down and pull my legs up so she could do her best to suck me dry. I came again spurting but thankfully the perfect seal Tupperware lids kept their contents dry and she was able to wipe the coffee table and awning floor clean with a damp rag. I got her to slide forward once I was sorted and I sucked and toyed with her pussy. She was as much a slut as me and came very quickly. It was a real orgasm too with the cream oozing out of her beautiful wide open vagina for me to lap up and savor before swallowing.

Eric and the boys came in at that tender moment; each of them acknowledging the poignancy by putting a hand on their cock and stroking respectfully. I knew Eric's cock, oops I mean Eric, but the two others I hadn't met. Still on my knees I turned to them as Eric introduced Nigel and Patrick. I felt Milly's leg push against me and, still on my knees , I moved to the left- in front of Patrick while Milly slid to her knees in front of Nigel and without saying a word guided his his half erect cock into her mouth. I did the same for Patrick's and I could taste the sea on it. He was a lot younger than Eric , his son actually by a previous marriage but with so little resemblance I doubted Eric was really the father, not that I was going to say anything. He was adopted, I found out later without being a nuisance, no really.

Nigel though was the spitting image of his dad and his mother was sucking on his cock like some gay guy trying to suck the poison out of the rattlesnake bite on his partner's butt. Both Nigel and Patrick came for us and I had another cum taste to add to my memory banks- one of the nicer ones too. They were nice young men too, after we had serviced them they kissed us and said thank you then got on with filleting the fish they and Chris had caught while Eric fired up the bar b que and suddenly the place was alive with action.

It takes a while for a bar b q to heat up and that meant Eric had time on his hands. He went in and saw Louise on the bed. She was on her back, legs splayed wide apart and everything on display. A lesser man would have taken his chance; Eric didn't. I was watching him. He turned back to me put his arm round my waist and we left Louise in peace.

'She's beautiful," he told me when we were outside," you must be very proud."

I went all motherly and nodded as he held me.

"Milly's told me sort of what goes on and I'm keen but I'm not sure about Louise."

"I am," he told me with a smile," she'll kill you if she misses out."

So that was that; Mother and daughter subs, may the best one be punished first.

It took an hour or so before the food was ready and there was quite a crowd waiting. All of us were basically naked while some had BDSM costumes- especially the ladies. I didn't, not having thought to pack my slave's collar- sorry just being sarcastic- no I didn't have one. However all was well as the last man to join brought collars for Louise and me which had just been made by our Camp Mother Sharon. he put mine on me doing it up tight then went looking for Louise. He woke her as he secured the collar round her neck.

I thought my poor baby would be terrified but she just pushed her chin up to make fitting it easier; truly her mother's daughter I thought proudly. We all sat cross legged on the grass and ate off our laps; there was plenty and I was full as can be by the time I'd finished. The women folk got to take the dishes over to the camp kitchen to wash up which I thought was unfashionably sexist but as I found later it was only to get us out of the way while they got things ready back over there.

We got a lesson in belly dancing and as we were taking on board the delicate subtleties of this time honored middle eastern dance (namely how best to push 'em out and shake) Cindy came over ( yes with a collar- just made) and "had a go". I thought she might strain something the way she had the girls flying back and forward. Maybe it was my words of encouragement (I'd like to think so) but she was on fire. She walked with that sway like she was drumming up numbers for a Guinness Book of Records Gang Bang attempt and she'd shaved so she was flashing that every opportunity to say nothing of dropping everything she held so she could bend over and flash her ass hole for the world.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It's Good To Get Away

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds