• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Weird One Ch. 18

A Weird One Ch. 18

123

Expecting a kick I rolled to my right and my hand landed on a softball sized rock. I grabbed it and rolled to my right again and as I did I saw the guy that hit me moving to follow me. I got up on my knees and threw the rock at his head. It hit him right in the middle of his forehead and he dropped like a heart shot elk.

I got up and moved to him and I saw it was the Wesley guy who had been fucking Natasha. I drew my leg back and kicked him square in the nuts as I said:

"Sucker punch me asshole? How do you like this you fucking cunt" and I kicked him again. I kicked him in the stones a third time and was drawing back to give him a couple in the ribs when arms went around me and pulled me back and a voice said:

"Cool it bud. He's down. You don't want to kill him."

It was Phil. He pulled me away from the downed man as he said, "I saw it bud. He came up behind you and hit you. I hurried over to help, but it looks like you don't need any. Except to sit on you of course. Who is he?"

"The guy I caught fucking Natasha."

"Why would he sneak on you because of that?"

"He was Becky's boyfriend and she came after me to get even with him. Must have upset him some."

Wesley was lying on the ground moaning and Phil asked what are you going to do? Leave him lay there?"

I looked around and saw his Mustang and I went over to Wesley and checked his pockets, but he didn't have his keys on him. I figured that they must still be in the car so I told Phil to grab one leg and I grabbed the other and we drug him over to the car. The keys were in the ignition so I got them and opened the trunk. Phil helped me get Wesley in the truck and I closed the deck lid, broke the key off in the lock and then threw the keys as far away as I could.

As we walked away I said, "Thanks Phil. Helping me out is beginning to become a habit for you."

"Yeah and I figure that you owe me and you do honor your debts don't you? I want to know your secret."

"I don't have a secret Phil."

"You've got something. I never see you anymore that you don't have some sexy chick hanging on your arm. Come on man; you owe me."

"Okay, but it isn't a secret. What it is is that I do what you won't."

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"You remember all those locker room conversations about pussy that we had in high school?"

"Yeah, but what does that have to do with anything?"

"All the guys, you included, used to say that you would rather jack off than fuck if the price of the pussy was that you had to eat it. That's my secret Phil. I eat pussy. I don't just eat it, but I eat it until the girl gets off. Girls like their cum muffin munched as much as guys like blow jobs and if they find a guy who does it well they will go after him.

"The upside is that girls talk just like the guys do. Guys are always talking about girls that give it up and who are willing to give blow jobs and the girls talk about guys the same way. The word is out that I eat pussy, that I like doing it and that I'm good at it. Girls want to see if that is true. That's the secret Phil; I do what you won't."

He was silent for a moment and then said, "You like it? Christ Bobby, girls pee out of that hole."

I laughed and said, "Listen to yourself Phil. You would beg, borrow or steal to get a girl to suck your cock. Does it kill her to suck on the thing that you pee out of?"

"But they bleed out of it too,"

"But not all the time. You just don't eat it until she is over her period."

"Still man; I just don't think that I could do it."

"You wanted to know what I had going and now you do. Learn to do it and do it well and you will have a lot more success with the girls."

"Oh man; I don't know. I wouldn't know how even if I could make myself try."

"No problem. Just tell Stella to tell you how she likes it done. She will lead you through it. That's how I learned. I got the girl to lead me through it."

"Stella kicked me to the curb a couple of weeks ago."

"Why?"

"Because I wouldn't do for her what she did for me."

"Don't tell me; let me guess. She would blow you, but you wouldn't do her."

He looked away and I asked, "You want her back?"

He was silent for a couple of seconds and then said, "No. I thought we had something, but the cold-assed way she dumped me told me that we didn't have what I thought we did."

"So get yourself another girl. You never seemed to have trouble dating when we were in high school."

"Since Stella dumped me I can't seem to get a date. It's almost like she put out the word that I'm a loser or something so even if I was willing to try and eat pussy I can't find someone to do it with."

I had a thought and was about to say something when Wesley started banging on his deck lid. I thanked Phil again, told him I would talk with him later and we both got in our cars and took off.

++++++++++++++++++

At work Marge told me that she had me scheduled for the office all week.

"Don't wear yourself out in the playroom stud. I plan on being very active with you tonight."

"I won't be there tonight."

"Why not?"

"I'm in no mood to put up with my mother."

"Oh come on stud. I don't know what the problem is, but a good sex session can cure almost anything."

"Maybe, but I still think I'm going to take a pass."

"Then I guess I'll have to get mine here. Give me ten minutes and I'll meet you."

She handed me a list and said, "When you aren't in your playroom you can pull these files for shredding."

I clocked in and headed for the basement. As I passed through the office I said hi to all the girls. It was Tina's first day back from her honeymoon and so I stopped at her desk and asked:

"Have a lot of fun while you were gone?"

She smiled and wiggled her eyebrows and I laughed and headed for the basement. I unlocked the playroom and then got busy pulling the files on Marge's list. Marge came down and we went into the playroom. She took off her panties, leaned over the table and said:

"You know what to do now right?"

I moved in behind her and gave her what she wanted until we both got off and then she sucked me clean, got me hard and we did it again. I got us both off for the second time and she did the clean and get me up number and then had me take her in the butt.

As she was getting ready to go back upstairs I said, "Do me a favor and send Gloria down here for something. Don't tell her that I asked, just send her down for something. I need to talk to her away from the others."

Ten minutes later Gloria came down and opened a file drawer to pull a file and I walked over to her.

"I know that it is short notice, but are you doing anything tonight?"

"No. Why?"

"Care to have dinner with me?"

"I'd like that."

"Pick you up around six-thirty?"

"I'll be ready."

She took the file she'd pulled and went back upstairs and I got back to pulling the files that needed to be shredded. About a half hour before quitting time I had a surprise visit from Andrea.

"Can I ask for a favor?"

"I don't know. What is it?"

"I'm craving anal sex and Dennis won't do it. He is on a four day run so I don't have to hurry home. Please?"

"Sorry, but I can't. I promised Dennis that I would stay away from you."

"That's not fair Bobby. You got me used to it and I need it."

"Dennis told me that he didn't know if he could get by what he caught us doing and he asked me to stay away from you while he tried to work things out and I told him that I would. If you break up with him come see me. Or if you can work it out with him have him give me a call and tell me that it is okay for me to do with you what he won't, but I won't go back on my word."

"That just isn't fair."

"Maybe not, but that's the way it has to be."

She looked so dejected that it was all I could do to keep from putting my arms around her to offer some comfort, but I was smart enough and knew me well enough to know that that would be the first step toward breaking my word to her husband.

++++++++++++++++++++

I picked Gloria up and took her to Angelina's for dinner. We talked about work, the weather and other inconsequential garbage and when dinner was over I asked her what she would like to do. I half expected that she would want to go back to her place and get it on, but she surprised me.

"I haven't played miniature golf in ages. We drove by it on the way here and I remembered how much fun I had doing it."

We had a good time. There were several from my class there, including Phil, and I got a raised eyebrow from him as he checked out Gloria. She was the second gorgeous older woman he had seen me with (Marge being the first) and I knew that his mind must be in overdrive. He caught me over to the side a little later and said:

"If learning to eat pussy can get me something like that" nodding in Gloria's direction "Then I'm just going to have to break down and do it."

"Just doing it isn't all of it Phil. You need to be eager and enthusiastic. You have to make them believe that you are more interested in getting them off than you are in getting yours."

"I don't know bud. It is going to be hard enough just to get myself to do it."

"You have to look at it the right way Phil. You show the girl how much you want to see to it that she gets her pleasure and she will likely jump through hoops to keep you coming back. If the choice is between sex with a guy who is only interested is getting his or a guy who will see to it that she gets hers before he worries about getting his who do you think is going to be the winner?"

"The problem is that I'd be too embarrassed to ask a girl to teach me how."

"How about I introduce you to the girl who taught me? I'll tell her about you and ask her to do it as a favor to me. You won't have to ask her."

"You think she would?"

"No promises, but I think I can make it happen."

Of course I couldn't introduce him to Mary, but I thought I might be able to get Gail to do it.

Gloria came up to me and asked if I was ready to go and I told Phil that I would get back to him later. Gloria and I went to her place and then she did her level best to fuck my eyes out. And she damned near did it.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday morning the alarm mouth and the sounds of the shower ushered in the new day. As soon as she knew I was awake mom asked:

"Why weren't you there last night?"

"I didn't want a repeat of what I got when I got home Sunday."

The shower stopped and she got up and left the room. When she got to the door she turned and said:

"We need to talk."

I got up and headed to the park for my run. When I got back I didn't even have time for a shower let alone time for a talk with mom. I quickly changed clothes, grabbed my book bag and headed off.

School was school. Gail got to the cafeteria before I did and she was sitting alone so I joined her. I went right to it.

"I need a favor. A really, really big favor."

"What kind of favor?"

"A weird one. Don't freak out on me okay? Hear me out before pouring your glass of water on my head and leaving in a huff."

I explained what I wanted and she did get pissed.

"Just what kind of girl do you think I am?"

"A girl who loves sex. A girl who loves sex so much that she does gangbangs. You know Phil is a nice guy. Have a fun date with him and teach him what he needs to know. I owe him and you are the only one I know that I can ask."

"What's in it for me?"

"What do you want?"

"My Thursday and Sunday for starters."

"Done. Except we can't start until Sunday because I've already made some promises for this coming Thursday. You say for starters. What else?"

"More than Thursdays and Sundays. I know that will be difficult for you right now, but we can work on it."

I spotted Phil coming through the serving line and I got his attention and waved him over. He sat down and said hi to Gail and then I said:

"About what we talked about last night? Gail has agreed to take you in hand. I'll leave it to the two of you to work out the details and I'll talk to you guys later."

I got up and headed off.

+++++++++++++++++++

At work we had a new accounting program on the computers and I was put to work learning it. The usual half hour before quitting time Shelly came up to me and asked me to join her in the basement.

We spent some time working on each other orally and then she got down on the air mattress, pulled her butt cheeks apart and said:

"You know what I want lover."

I worked myself into her ass and then I did her hard until I got us both off. When we were done she said:

"Mike is going to be out of town from Thursday until Saturday. Want to follow me home?"

"You already know my position on that."

"What if I make sure that he is where he can't interrupt us?"

"How would you do that?"

"He will call and tell me where he is staying. After the call I wait a couple of minutes and call him back with a question I forgot to ask or something like that. That will make sure that he is in Cleveland. There is no way that he can get back from there in time to bother us."

"I can do Thursday, but not Friday."

"I'll take what I can get. We can do what we did last time. Stay here until a quarter to eight and then you follow me home. Park a block away, I'll make the call and then call you on your cell and give you the all clear. Okay?"

"Works for me."

++++++++++++++++

I wasn't surprised to find Pam at Mary's when I got there, but I was surprised to find Alex there. Alex was one of the Wednesday night regulars. As soon as I got there Pam pulled me into Tom's room and said:

"I know what Mary does, but I don't do that. I'll share you with Mary, but I won't do him."

"Why is he here?"

"He asked Mary to marry him. I think she is going to do it."

"Not likely. Mary just isn't a one man woman."

"He knows that. They were talking about an open marriage and swinging."

"They are adults so they can do what they want, but I didn't come here to talk about stuff like that."

As I was speaking I was undressing Pam and minutes later we were in a sixty-nine. The sixty-nine turned into missionary and after I got us both off Pam sucked me hard again. I was busy ass fucking her when the phone rang. Mary answered it and then she walked into the room and handed the cordless handset to Pam saying:

"Its for you."

It was Pam's hubby wanting to know when she would be home and asking if he should wait up. While she was talking to him I continued to slowly stroke into her tight ass smiling at every push I sent into her. I was remembering all the scowls and nasty looks he had given me and was thinking that I was giving him something that he could really scowl about if he only knew about it. The upshot of the conversation was that he was horny and he wanted some pussy. After Pam hung up she said:

"I'm going to have to douche and brush my teeth before I go home tonight. Come on baby; fuck me hard and make me cum."

She left at ten to go home and I was starting to dress when Mary walked into the room and said:

"What do you think you're doing? Get those pants off."

I got home around mid-night and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.

+++++++++++++++++++

My real alarm clock woke me up and I was out of the house before mom and dad woke up. I got back from my run just as dad was backing down the driveway. We exchanged waves and I went into the house where I expected mom to be waiting for me to have our talk. It would be the first chance she would have at me since Sunday and since it was a Wednesday and I didn't have any reason to go to school she would have plenty of time.

I heard her down in the basement and I assumed that she was putting a load of laundry into the washing machine. I undressed and got into the shower and was shampooing my hair when the curtain was pulled back and mom got into the shower with me.

"Bad motherfucker" she said. "Bad, bad motherfucker to leave mommy hanging."

She got the wash rag and the soap and started doing my back while I finished my hair. By the time I had rinsed my hair she was doing my front and seconds later she was leaning on the wall as I fucked her from behind and she was moaning:

"Fuck me motherfucker; fuck mommy hard and make her cum."

We ended up on her bed impersonating sex crazed rabbits until noonish when she had to leave to go have lunch with Marge. Along the way, between fucking and sucking, she wanted to know why I was neglecting her.

"Why didn't I get my Saturday? Why weren't you there Monday night? Why are you up and out of here in the mornings before I can see you?"

I took them in the order asked.

"I wasn't here because my girlfriends wanted to spend the weekend with me and so I was with them from Friday after work until just before I got home on Sunday."

"Girlfriends? Plural?"

I explained Carol and Becky to her and then said, "I wasn't there Monday because of the way you acted Sunday and I didn't want any more of it. I haven't been here in the mornings because I was getting out of shape and I've gone back to running. I have to get up and do it early in order to get it done and still get to class on time."

"It isn't fair that you short me. After all I am your mother and I should have some priority."

"Says the woman who is going to leave me in an hour to go have sex with someone else."

"That's not the same and you know it. Besides, you were the one who got us together."

"But only after you bugged and brow beat me into it. Will you please just stop talking and go back to sucking my dick?"

"Mean motherfucker" she said as she went back to work on me.

"I'm not mean cocksucker. I'm just a teenager trying to cope."

++++++++++++++++++++

Work was shredding documents and fucking Shelly and Gloria. As I was on my way to the time clock I got a nasty look from Andrea and a look from Tina that I couldn't read.

Parking when I got to Mary's required that I park a block away. Some day I was going to skip work just to see if I could get there early enough to park in the driveway.

Mary was naked and waiting for me on the couch in the living room. She was working on herself with a cucumber.

"Hurry lover. I'm hot, horny and I need it."

"Then why aren't you upstairs getting taken care of?"

"I promised you when this all started that you would always be first."

"And what does Alex think about that?"

"He isn't happy, but when I give my word I keep it."

By then my clothes were in a puddle on the floor and I took her from behind as she bent forward over the back of the couch. When we were done and headed for the stairs I told her that I was releasing her from her promise.

"You need to keep your new beau happy. I don't want to be the cause of friction between you two."

"No lover; you get to be first. As far as Alex goes I need to set the ground rules so that he understands that I am my own woman and do not intend to be subservient in our relationship."

"Okay then how about this. I get to be first in one of your holes. You join in when the fun starts upstairs, but you save me either your ass, pussy or mouth for me to be first in. Will that work for you?"

"My ass. I'll save my ass for you. You will always be first in my ass."

When we got upstairs I found mom on Mary's king size bed with three of her basketball players buried in her. Next to her on the bed Marge was also being three holed. Across the hall in Tom's room Gail was being three holed while two guys, one of whom was Alex, stood and watched. Mary laughed and said:

"I guess I know what I'm going to be doing next."

We went down the hall to the guest bedroom and Don and Alex followed us. Mary was correct in her assumption and in less time than it takes to talk about it she was being made airtight.

I fucked all four of the ladies once (Mary twice) and I was done. Gail made a futile attempt to get one more out of me, but it was no go.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Weird One Ch. 18

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds