• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Best Friends

Best Friends

The door opened into a dimly lit room. He knew she'd been waiting. He was arriving alone to her place for once and didn't think she would be. Sighing softly, he walked into the waiting doorway.

Closing the door, he turned to find her lounging on the sofa. The light of the table lamp illuminated her kissable neck and shoulders. To his surprise, she was alone.

She laid down her notebook and rose to her feet. She moved to meet him. He raised his arms, encircling her. She nuzzled in close, trying to touch him with every part of her body. They held each other for several moments. She breathed in his intoxicating scent while he placed a gentle kiss on her head.

She slipped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her. He followed placidly, as he thought of her body tightly pressed against his. His eyes fluttered shut in the daydream, only to spring open as she locked his mouth with hers.

Thoughts shattered. New thoughts emerged. Pulling her in tighter, he thrust his tongue past her lips. She felt it cool and wet against her own. Their teeth colliding as they fiercely explored inside each other's mouths.

Her knees began to weaken. She could feel herself slowly sliding to the floor. He caught her from completely falling and lowered her down tenderly.

As she reached the floor, he broke the kiss. He gazed down upon her, and couldn't believe how green her eyes were. They actually seemed to have more color than normal. Could they be artificial color or just so vividly luminescent that they glowed?

She ran her fingers around his neck and began a slow trip down his chest. He welcomed the loving distraction. Her fingertips sent scattering tingles throughout his body ending in his cock, which was quickly becoming rigid.

He had to fall on to his side to be able to grab her hands and stop the insufferable tickling sensations. She didn't wriggle loose to free herself, but she did spring on top of him. She swiftly swung her ankle across their legs and let the momentum carry her. Astoundingly, his hold on her hands made a tremendous pivot point.

Straddling his thighs gave her a good view of the swelling in his crotch. She pulled her hands to herself and they fell from his grip. He was quite astonished that she had pulled a move like that.

Her hands regained their previous course down his chest and over his abdomen. They finished the journey at the waistband of his jeans and fingertips traced the band to the button at the front.

The button slipped from its restraints with ease. The zipper key was all that remained between her and his throbbing member.

She raised her head to see his familiar face. He met her eyes and locked them with his sparkling, crystal blues. Caught in his gaze, she lowered her mouth to catch the zipper key between her teeth.

Tugging on the key was a pleasant experience. It didn't release the zipper teeth at first, forcing her to break the lock of their eyes. With more concentration, she was able to unlock the zipper and pull it completely open.

An unsteady breath escaped from him. She smiled up into those blue pools as she reached probing hands into soft, cool boxers.

Beneath the layers of clothing, her fingers reached and grasped onto his smooth cock. They flowed around the shaft and gingerly pumped up and down.

A bulbous head throbbed between her grip. Eyeing its plum-likeness, she stretched out a pink probiscious, wanting to taste of its fruit. A shudder ran through his body as her tongue slid over the surface of the purple skin.

She continued pumping the shaft as she licked the tip. A slimy clear liquid began seaping out of the slit on the end. She enjoyed the sensation she received from the taste and feel of this nectar on her tongue.

Swallowing his cock, she sucked for more of his salty fluid. She would swallowed it whole, were it not firmly attached.

His breathing grew heavier and slight moans would pass through his lips as she pulled his cock into her suctioning mouth. His entire body tingled pleasurably.

Pressure soon started to build up at the very base of his pleasure zone. Slowly the pressure grew, until she started to speed up. Feverishly, she sucked at his reddening rod. Igniting his bubble, he violently exploded past her suckling lips into her awaiting mouth.

His rigid shaft pulsed in her hand as he came into her mouth. The hot drink poured over her tongue and was ushered down her throat, making room for the next load. The shots continued five more times, following the previous expenditures down into her. Lapping and sucking greedily, she swallowed every drop.

Holding his melting penis in a gentle grasp, she released her lips from him. A final spasm surged through his body. He didn't want to be banished from that comfort and warmth. A sigh fled his lips.

Smiling softly, she raised herself off and laid down beside him. Her hand released the soft pistol to lie motionless on his pubic hair, tucking him back into boxers of soft material.

Running her tongue along her lips searching for leftover droplets, she rested her head on his shoulder. His splayed arms wrapped around her, hugging her tight. They relaxed into each other relinquishing breaths, unknowingly being held.

"I love you, little sister," he said softly and kissed her longingly.

"I love you, big brother," she answered.

-FIN-

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Best Friends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds