• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Adult Family Secret

Adult Family Secret

I'd just turned nineteen, finished high school, and had decided to take an entire year off before I went to college. I wanted to see what life outside of school was all about before I finally made a decision about what I was going to major in. I was still living at home and I wasn't sure if I would get a job for a while, or maybe do some traveling.

One bright June day I'd spent the morning with Megan We'd been to a couple of bookstores before stopping at our favorite coffee shop, The Scribe, in the old town part of the city. We hung out there for a couple of hours drinking coffee and talking; it was fun being together. Megan was my girlfriend in high school and now we were more like close friends. We left The Scribe because she had to work that night so I dropped her off at her apartment and drove home. I was pretty horny; Megan had that effect on me. As I drove home I was hoping that my parents wouldn't be there so I could go in my room and jack off.

When I got home both of their cars were there. I parked in the driveway and went into the house through the back door. I walked down the hallway and I could see that their bedroom door was open and as I got to it and looked in I was stunned! My father was lying on his back on the bed and my mother was leaning over him sucking his cock. They both were naked. I was frozen where I stood, I wanted to quietly back out of the room hoping that they wouldn't know I was there, and yet, I couldn't move. My eyes were fixed on my mother's naked body as she took my father's cock down her throat. Her average sized breast with her large nipples swung erotically from her chest as she worked on his cock. I could feel my cock starting to throb itself hard in my pants as I stood there watching them.

I finally backed out of the room as quietly as I could and immediately went to my room and tried to clear my head. My cock was fully hard in my pants and I really wanted to jack off. I thought that they would probably have sex long enough that it would give me some time and privacy, to jack off quickly. I couldn't get the image of my naked mother out of my mind and I quickly got undressed. When I finally slipped my underwear off my cock sprang out and my hand gripped it immediately. I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes as I stroked my cock.

I don't know how much time had passed...maybe minutes...maybe moments but I jolted when I felt another hand on my scrotum. My eyes flew open and I was surprised to see my mother...naked...kneeling beside my bed, her hand caressing my scrotum. I hadn't heard her come in my room and I didn't know what to say so I just looked at her. She smiled at me as she moved her hand up my shaft and wrapping her erotic fingers around my shaft she stroked my cock several times.

"Would you like to come and join us? It's time we had a talk...and maybe a little more." She said with a smile as she stood up. Mother always had a very attractive body and up until that moment I had never seen her completely nude. She was more attractive than I had imagined. I got off the bed and she took my hand and led me back to their bedroom. As we walked I could smell the faint fragrance of her perfume and it turned me on even more. She didn't seem embarrassed that both of us were nude or that I saw her sucking my father's cock. As we walked down the hallway I wasn't sure what this was all about or what to expect.

When we got in the bedroom my father was still on the bed and his cock was hard as it lay up on his abdomen. Mother urged me on to the bed and she got on and lay next to my father – both of them facing me. Immediately she took his cock in her hand and gently stroked it. It was the first time that I had the chance to really look at my mother's naked body. Her pussy was completely shaved and I could see part of her clitoris between her cunt lips.

"Did you enjoy what you saw?" My father asked with a smile.

I nodded, wishing I could explain how aroused I was. I started to apologize for seeing them but he stopped me with a shake of his head. "Are you embarrassed seeing us naked or having sex?"

"No," I answered honestly.

"Good," he said. He told me very honestly that both he and mother came from families where most of the adult children would have sex between themselves and of course with their parents. "It happened often and openly," he said. "We've continued the practice and hoped that you would like to join us. When it's done lovingly it is wonderful and is very healthy and of course," he added, "no one should ever be forced to take part." He went on to tell me that when my older Catherine turned eighteen the three of them had sex often. It even continued after she got married with Catherine and her husband.

"She was on the pill," Mother said. "So there was no problem with your father fucking her...and he fucked her a lot!" She added with a soft laugh. "Now it's my turn to fuck," she paused and looked at me with an erotic smile.

I nodded and honestly said, "I've always wanted to fuck you."

"Even though I'm your mother?"

"Especially because you're my mother," I said.

Mother motioned me to come up and lie next to her. I did and she was between father and I and she took our cocks in each of her hands and gently stroked them as we talked.

"Catherine and her husband still come by and when they do, we all have wonderful sex," my mother said. "She'll be excited to know you've joined us – she's always mentioned she hoped you would someday."

It was obvious at that moment that soon I would fuck my older sister as my parents watched.

Catherine was a very pretty girl with a very nice body and large breasts; I'd always suspected that she was sexually active before she got married, I just didn't know how much.

"I can hardly wait until I can feel your hard cock inside me," Mother said honestly as she winked at me. "But first I have to take care of your father. "Fuck me darling," she said to my father as she spread her legs and began to softly play with her clitoris. My father moved over and got between her legs and I could see his hard cock standing out from his body. As it gently touched the lips of her pussy she let out a soft moan and I watched as the swollen head of his cock parted her cunt lips and travelled the full length into her vagina and he started to fuck my mother.

I was rubbing my hard cock, trying not to cum.

When it was my turn to fuck her I wanted to cum inside her this first time, not cum on my own thigh or hand. I reached over and began to fondle her breast paying special attention to her hard nipples. Her breath was becoming stronger as father's cock plunged in and out of her body, harder and harder.

"Suck me," she moaned and I leaned over and took her nipple in my mouth and began to suck it. It was tremendously erotic for me to be sucking a woman's breast as she was fucking another man even though it was my mother and father...it didn't matter.

Mother's hips were thrusting back to meet him each time my father buried his hard cock into her cunt. They were both moaning as they slammed their bodies together and I watched as mother's face turned crimson and she let out a loud wail as her orgasm slammed into her. Father kept pounding her sensitive body until his body stiffened and he came inside her. It seemed as if he ejaculated a flood of cum into her vagina. I still fondled mother's breast as their bodies recovered and I looked up just as Father pulled his softening penis out of her vagina and saw a trail of white, spent cum that followed his cock, running down toward her anus.

Mother was still a little breathless as she turned to me and said, "Now it's your turn to fill me."

My cock was throbbing as I positioned myself above her. She was holding her spread thighs apart and her freshly–fucked pussy was still a dark-red color from having just been fucked. I really had to fight to keep from cuming too soon. I wanted to feel what it was like to be inside her...fucking her and most of all, to feel my cock cuming inside her delicious warm cunt...to feel myself leaving something of myself in her vagina.

"Fuck me baby," she pleaded softly and I pushed my hard cock into my mother's warm, wet vagina and I began to fuck her as she sucked in her breath. There was an incredible difference between fucking my mother and fucking Megan. Mother was a woman and Megan was still a girl.

I lost track of time as I tried to pound her as hard as I could without cuming. Suddenly I was about to cum when I felt mother's body tense up and a loud moan came from her throat as she started to cum. "Now...fuck me! I'm cuming!" She cried as her body began to shudder softly. Her hands gripped my arms tightly and my cock began spewing my cum into her vagina. I came deep inside her. The feeling was so intense that each spurt of my cum made my body shudder.

We lay together, my cock still held in her cunt until there was no more cum that I could pump into her. I slowly raised myself up and as I slipped my soft cock out of her body there was a large amount of white cum on her cunt lips.

I lay down beside her and reached for her breasts and began to fondle them again. I desperately hoped I could fuck her once more. She took her left arm and reached for my cock and fondled it.

Father moved over and mother spread her legs as he began kissing her inner thighs. His kisses moved down until his lips were only inches from her wet pussy and she placed her right hand on his head and directed his mouth to her clitoris. She moaned softly as father cleaned her up and it was clear that it was turning her on.

Father finished eating her wet pussy and I could tell that she had several small orgasms before he was through.

She smiled at me and leaned over and took my cock in her mouth and started to suck it. She would alternate between taking it deep into her throat, and licking the underside of the head. The pleasure was incredibly intense and soon I was hard as a rock as she worked on my prick.

My father was stroking his hard cock and fingering mother's pussy as he watched her sucking my cock. She was unbelievably good at it and suddenly my orgasm came so fast I almost didn't realize it and I let out a loud groan as I shot a smaller load of cum into her mouth.

I glanced over at my father and he was cuming again as his hand rapidly stroked his cock. I watched as several small globs of cum spurted out of the end of his cock and landed on mother's pale skin.

I was spent more than I had ever been as I stepped into the shower. I had never thought that the afternoon would turn out this way. I let the warm water wash over me and I thought about what had just happened. I was exhausted and excited about the thought of being able to fuck mother again, not to mention that I would also be fucking my sister Catherine as well.

Little did suspect that this was just the beginning of a very sexual year.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Adult Family Secret

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds