• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Truckers Rhapsody

A Truckers Rhapsody

A Truckers Rhapsody

I first saw her walking across the truck parking lot from her truck… I had to admire the way her ass molded itself to her blue jeans and her medium sized tits bounced sharply inside her tight cotton top. She strolled by my truck running fingers through her waist length brunette hair, and I nearly salivated at the sight of her bright red nails, imagining them clasping onto my thighs as she sucked my dick into her velvet mouth. She smiled secretly about something as she walked, and I stared at her body until she disappeared through the front door of the truck stop. I released my throbbing dick from the tight constraints of my jeans and began to pump myself slowly, letting the precum lubricate my palm. Within no time, imagining her blowing my thick member and with my cum all over her pert lips, I had cum into my palm. My orgasm was so powerful I was left gasping for breath, and it was then I knew I had to have her, willing or no.

I sat there in the truck, my cum getting cold in my hand as I waited for her to come out of the truck stop. Eventually I saw her come out the door, and I scrambled to clean myself off. I hopped out of the cab and pretended to be polishing my wheels when she strolled by. I stood up and smiled at her invitingly. “Hey there, baby doll, how you doing today?” I said in what I thought was an inviting manner. She just looked at me in disdain and kept walking. My fists clenched with rage and I snarled softly, watching her ass sway as she went back to the truck. As I watched I became lost in fantasies of her, and time slipped by. About 20 minutes later, my buddy, who I had been waiting for, tapped me on the shoulder. I spun around and saw his goofy grin and grinned back, elaborating my plan. As I outlined what our evening would entail, he smiled wickedly and his hands started clenching and unclenching. All we had to do now was wait for time to pass and the sun to set. My cock was already hard again just thinking about what the night had in store for us.

We went in to eat dinner around seven, and as I was sitting there with Hank I saw her come in with an older mans arm around her shoulder. I frowned and nudged Hank to look behind him, as they sat down across from one another. I couldn’t take my eyes off her firm looking tits, the way they rose and fell with each breath and the way her eyes sparkled as she talked to the old fart at the table with her. We finished our dinner up and left, walking back out to my truck to wait. They came back out just after dusk, and walked to the back row to their truck. I looked at Hank and shook my head. “What are we going to do about her husband?” I asked, rubbing my throbbing dick. Hours of hardness had made it sore, and my temper was short. Hank shrugged and said to leave it up to him, so I did. Around nine, we got out of the truck and strolled back to her truck, which was parked in a back corner. I looked up and saw that the cab curtain was closed. I snuck around behind the cab and hid from view as Hank knocked on the door softly. I could see the cab moving around and then the door opened to reveal the face of the older man, I would say in his early fifties.

“Can I help you?” He asked, and then Hank went through the sob story we had created about his being a Nam Vet and running out of cash, and could the old trucker loan him some money. “Sure, I used to be in the service myself, let me climb back here and get my wallet.” He said. As he was climbing back Hank took out the tire thumper I had given him and knocked him on the back of the head. I heard a soft grunt and then the mans arm and shoulder slumped out of the door.

I rushed up to the door and hissed at Hank to hurry as we shoved him back in the truck and hastily crawled up behind him, closing and locking the door. I looked around the dark cab, letting my eyes get used to the light, and then saw a form sprawled on the top bunk, snoring softly. By the large mounds under the covers where the chest was I could tell it was Her. I helped Hank get the old man into the passenger seat and tie him up with some straps from the headache rack behind the truck. Once he was secure, and I had checked to make sure he was still alive, I stepped into the back of the truck, smiling softly. My heart raced in my chest, beating so loud I could almost hear it echoing in the cab of the truck. Her snores continued uninterrupted as I took the few steps to the bunk of the truck and looked up. She lay on her back, twisted sideways towards the wall, with her breasts sticking up in the air and her legs sprawled out. Her nipples were semi hard, and I could see them poking gently through the think fabric of her nightgown.

Hanks breath was hot on my neck as he looked up at her. “What kind of husband would let that sleep up there? I would have that tight ass in bed with me, pleasing my every wish.” He said, grunting softly when her chest rose again, outlining her nipple. I nodded, my cock throbbing in time to my heart as I drank in all her details. Her long hair lay half off the bunk, cascading in a waterfall through the air, and her red nails rested relaxed against her cheek, curled by her mouth the way a child sucks its thumb. She looked all innocent laying there, snoring. I reached up and slowly slid the light blanket down her stomach to reveal all of her chest area, then slowly and stealthily slid is down and over her thighs. I had to stop short there, and catch my breath. Her flimsy nightgown stopped right past mid thigh, and her legs we spread open to reveal the creamy inner flesh on the path to heaven. I fought with myself to not reach out and slide that gown up and see what was underneath, and continued to slide the blanket down her legs to reveal painted toe nails the color of her finger nails. Her feet were small and delicate, and then I stepped forward, putting my mouth as close to her nipple as I could get it, and breathed out, running my tongue across my lips. I could see her nipple getting harder as the cool air hit her exposed flesh and I flicked my tongue out to barely touch the tip, resting it against her nightgown and feeling the nipple peak. My mouth worked slowly and then she stirred. She rolled towards us, putting her hands under her chin and her short gown crept up to reveal a nice thick mound covered with flimsy pink lace panties. Hank grunted again and I was mesmerized by the sight of her pussy lips outlined in her panties. I leaned over and tilted my head up and inhaled, smelling the pleasant musky scent that rested near her thighs.

After breathing deep for a few minutes my tongue reached out and flicked lightly over the top of her panties, tracing ever so gently along the lines of her lips. My mouth was watering; my cock in a rage, and Hank was so close behind me that his breath on my neck was giving me goose bumps. “Fuck her.” He said breathing in my ear. I was in heaven just running my tongue across the lips of her pussy under her panties when the old man moaned loudly. She startled awake and sat up, eyes wide in shock and fear. “What in the hell is going on? Who the fuck are you, and where is my father?” She said in outrage and fear. Her gown was up around her waist, and her shoulder strap had fallen down to reveal the mound of her breast. She looked glorious in her anger, her hair spread about her like a halo, and then Hank reached up and grabbed her, pulling her off the top bunk. She fought him of course, kicking and scratching, but that only excited him more. In her efforts her ass brushed against the bulge in my pants, and all my hesitation went flying. I snatched her out of his arms and spun her around, ripping her gown off her shoulders. It fell to the floor of the truck without a sound and she stood there in nothing but pink lace thong panties, looking up at me in complete horror. I smiled down at her, my grip bruising her arms as I held her against me. Then I slowly began to grind her chest into mine, feeling her nipples chafe against my shirt and she cried silent tears. As I rubbed her chest against mine, Hanks hands were busy tugging her panties off her ass, pausing to squeeze a cheek in each hand firmly. When he had them down around her feet, he kneeled and snuffled at her crotch like a dog, flicking his tongue out to stroke it over her ass cheeks. She screamed and I captured her mouth in a kiss, biting her lower lip hard enough to draw blood.

“Let my daughter go.” The old man said in a weak voice, and I turned around to grin at him, her blood still on my tongue and lip. She gasped when she saw the blood from her fathers head wound trickling down his neck, and went absolutely still.

“Okay old man, here is how it works. I get to fuck your daughter, and then so does my friend here. Hell you can even fuck her if you want; I imagine you have wanted a piece of that for a long time. In return, we let you both go without killing you. Now… honey” I said, looking her up and down as she stood there sobbing, crushed against my chest. “If you struggle, this wont be very pleasurable for you, but if you don’t struggle and do what we tell you to do like a good girl, you are going to like this a whole lot. “ I continued. She jumped as Hank stood back up after licking her ass cheeks and leaned over to nibble on her ear, pressing his crotch against her ass forcefully.

“Just do what they want Jeena. I would rather see you alive than dead protecting your honor." the old man gasped and the girl shook her head no. I grinned and forced her face back to mine and licked the blood droplets off her lips. After doing that, I stuffed a sock into her mouth so she couldn’t scream to loud. Hank raised the top bunk, and when he was done stripped his clothes off to reveal his 10 inch monster cock. Her eyes widened in surprise, and she struggled even harder, but when I pushed her down onto the bed beside him she became completely limp. He grinned into her face, his hand stroking up and down on his cock, while I began to strip my clothes off. I nearly shouted for joy once my sore and painfully hard cock was free, and it rose up to slap my belly as I took my jeans off, throwing them up front on the old mans lap. The tip drooled precum in strings as I advanced on her, nudging myself in-between her legs until the tip was right near her gagged mouth. Her frightened eyes drank in the sight of my 8 inch dick and then I began to rub the tip across her nose, smearing it with precum. She trembled and closed her eyes, and then I knelt down and suckled gently on her heaving breasts. In this kneeling position I could feel the heat coming from her exposed pussy against my bare belly as I lathed my tongue across her rosebud pink nipple. She groaned through her gag and I knew we had her. This wasn’t going to have to be a rape after all. I nibbled gently, my free hand coming up to caress her other nipple, and Hank leaned over to lick and suckle on her neck. As I was licking her nipple, my dick lay against her upper thigh twitching and drooling, as though it had a life of its own. It wanted to be buried in that sweet soft and wonderfully wet pussy. Soon enough it would be.

After suckling on her nipples until they were wrinkled and tender, I moved my tongue down over her flat belly and licked around her belly button. I nipped gently at the tender flesh beneath her belly button, causing her to jump, and then suddenly pushed her back on the bed so she was leaning against Hank with me kneeling in between her legs. I looked up at her sprawled body and told Hank to remove the gag. He nodded and yanked it out of her mouth, and she said nothing as she looked down at me between her legs. I grinned insolently and looked back to the dripping cunt spread open before me. I placed her dainty feet on each of my knees and told my raging cock to wait a few minutes while I leaned in and began an oral assault on her cunt. The smell of her musky arousal drove me wild as I swirled the tip of my tongue around her clit, then moved further down to fuck her hole. I slide my tongue in and out of her hole, like I was going to do with my cock, squeezing her asscheeks and pulling her towards me to gain deeper access. She moaned and I looked up, still licking, to see Hank leaning over her, nipping and licking at her nipples. His cock was rubbing caught between her arm and her body and I could see his hips trusting as he masturbated himself on her. The sight of her face filled with lust and her red nailed hands on the back of my head was too much for my control. I stood up quickly and grabbed her ass, raising her hips off the bed.

She was so involved in the pleasure Hank was giving to her nipples she didn’t notice until I placed the tip of my dick right against her slick, burning hot hole. She opened her eyes and they flashed with uncertainty until I began rubbing the tip of my thick cock up and down her slit, then in circles around her clit. As I was doing this, my finger tips played gently with her ass cheeks, parting them so I could rub my thumb against her puckered anus. Her cunt was so wet that her whole crotch area was dripping, and my finger slid easily and gently against her asshole, relaxing the tender muscles. She moaned again loudly, and Hank groaned along with her as he shot his load of cum onto her tits. As he came, he leaned up and took her mouth with his, silencing her moans.

The sight of his cum on her rosebud nipples slaughtered any control I had left and I raised her hips, and then slammed my huge cock all the way into her until I could feel my pubic hair grinding against her sopping wet ass. She screamed into Hanks mouth as I felt her virginity tear, and I groaned in triumph. My dick was encased in the most velvet soft cunt I had ever fucked, and I rolled my hips, feeling her muscles respond. I looked down as I withdrew slowly and saw blood mixed with the juices on my dick and then I slammed back into her again. Soon enough, her screams of pain had turned to screams of pleasure. I watched her cum covered tits bounce up and down as I slid my dick in and out of her, reveling in the sloppy wet noises it made. Hank looked up and grinned at me as I slipped a finger into her asshole, rubbing it in circles so I could feel it press against my dick. She screamed out her impending orgasm and I could feel the walls of her cunt convulse around my dick, her body thrashing. I looked down, and the sight of her pussy lips expending to engulf my dick was too much for me, and I shot my load of hot sperm inside her, splashing it all over her womb. I came for a good two minutes, sliding myself in and out of her in hard thrashing motions, watching her titties bounce around, before I was finished. I then kneeled down, still inside her, and rested my sweaty head on her shoulder. I listened to her heart race as my dick softened and slid out of her dripping cunt.

Hank grinned down at me, and then I leaned up to push her onto the bed, climbing up to lay beside her. After Hank cleaned off her chest with a shirt he had found somewhere, we all lay together in a heap to recuperate for round two. I pulled her on top of my chest so I could feel her nipples scraping against my chest hair, and Hank lay pressed up against her from behind, with his dick resting right on the crack of her ass. I inserted my finger into her mouth, making her suck it and looked up to the front of the truck where the old man was sitting. After looking at his flushed face with a grin, I looked down and noticed a rather large bulge in his pants as well. “You want a go, old man? “ I asked with a smirk.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Truckers Rhapsody

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 691 milliseconds