• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandma’s Helping Hand Ch. 02

Grandma’s Helping Hand Ch. 02

Bobby sat in the living room of his grandmother, plate of cookies on his lap, milk in his hand, as the sexy 65-year-old silver-haired granny puttered in the kitchen. He'd come over looking for help with a date he'd have that night with his girlfriend. It was help his grandmother offered him, his sexy sister Amy, and other young people who needed her special type of assistance.

"So Bobby, are we still having...well, that issue you had before that I helped you with?" Erica said, wiping her hands on her apron she wore over the tiny green shorts and snug t-shirt she wore after just finishing her afternoon run when Bobby stopped by.

"Uh...well...yeah, Grandma...I figured you've given me...well, a hand in the past, so..." the nervous, well-built 19-year-old college athlete said.

She smiled and sat next to him on the couch as he munched his cookies she'd made, taking the milk from his hand and plate from his lap to put them aside, then hugging him to her wrinkled but sexy neck, which he nuzzled affectionately, feeling her heat, smelling the heady funk of her sweaty body.

"Of course, of course, Bobby, that's why I'm here!" she laughed as his neck nuzzling turned to soft kisses than more fervent licking and suckling of the salty flesh on her throat. "That's a good boy, suck Grandma's neck, set the mood..."

She let him feast on her throat a bit more before gently pushing him away to peel off her tight top, sitting now braless, her sexy white tits offset by the tanned flesh around it, thin blue veins visible in the milky meat around her taut, erect nipples. Bobby's eyes bulged at the site. He loved his granny's big tits and never missed a chance to suckle them.

"Now then, take your pants off, lean back and let Grandma give you a hand," she sighed.

Bobby hurriedly slipped his pants and underwear off, sitting down, his handsome thick young cock bobbing up, again moaning into his grandmother's neck flesh and nibbling his way to her tits, ingesting madly the sweaty salty flavor around the white, creamy flesh before settling on a nipple to suckle.

"Now, you're still having premature ejaculation problems and need a little pre-date milking?" Erica cooed softly, her left arm around Bobby's neck as he gobbled her tits, reaching down with her right to encircle his throbbing cock in her bony, practiced fingers.

"Yes, Grandma, yes!" he moaned, muffled in her tits, lapping one nipple, then between them, searching out the other, caught up in the abundance or riches by the old, sexy woman's bountiful boobs.

"And when did you last masturbate?" she asked, stroking him gently, marveling at the thickness of his member, watching the pre-cum well in the eye of that mushroom cap.

"Three...three days ago...."

"Oh, that's quite a long time for you!"

"Been working...mom and dad home a lot...no time..." he groaned from the welcoming warm prison of Erica's lush tits.

"Well, one milking is in order, maybe more," she giggled, stroking harder now, jerking his cock up and down, his big balls flapping below.

"Yes, Grandma..." he squealed. "Whatever you say!"

"That's right, Bobby, that's right," she growled. "Whatever Grandma says!"

She knew it wouldn't take long and she was right. Within minutes of her skinny hand picking up the pace, he tightened up and pulled his sucking face away from her heaving tits, his dick exploding and lacing three massive jets of cum across her beautiful breasts before Erica pushed his head back to them, moaning as he eagerly lapped his jism from the heaving flesh as she continued to pound his cock, more cum flying up and catching him across the face and her in the mouth and neck.

"Mercy, you had a lot of sperm saved up!" she laughed as her jerking slowed and she lifted her cummy fingers to her lips to savor, slurping down the thick cum. "It's a good thing Grandma gave you a hand! I think we may have to do a bit more so you'll perform for your girlfriend tonight!"

Bobby moaned, sucking at her tits, cleaning them for his beloved grandmother, fisting the ample flesh in his fingers and lapping every sweet inch clean before licking up to her wrinkled neck, suckling the flesh and cleaning it of his boy cream. Smiling, he looked up at his granny and she cupped his face in her old hands, kissing him on the lips, probing inside with her tongue before pulling away, a thin strand of cum bridging between them.

"You up for another milking young man?" she laughed, gobbling up that strand of spunk and then looking down at his dripping, still hard prick, adding "Oh, I guess you are! I love you young ones, you stay erect forever!"

"Yes, Grandma, oh yes, so ready, so ready," he babbled wide eyed, watching Erica slither down between his spread legs, cupping his big hairless balls in one hand, fisting his dick toward her mouth with the other.

She smiled up at him, her confident eyes glued to his youthful, incredulous ones as she popped the head of his cummy cock into the warm, wrinkled pucker of her expert mouth, jerking him from bottom to top, corkscrewing her bony old hand over it, twisting its length sure and steady, taking him balls deep on the downstroke, slurping it wetly as she jerked it up. Bobby moaned, put his head back on the couch and tried to relax as the gorgeous granny between his legs feasted on his throbbing prick.

She sucked him steadily for five minutes, feeling his balls fill her massaging fingers, and then continued to stroke him as she broke the blowjob to look into his eyes.

"I think I need to do my trick to get you to ejaculate again, young man," she said with mock sternness through lips slimed by his pre-cum as she rubbed it over them.

"Oh...God...yes, Grandma, the trick, do the trick!" he groaned with enthusiasm as he watched her slip her middle finger into her mouth pucker, wetting it and pulling it out to return her hand to his nuts, fitting the head of that finger at his anxious young asshole.

"Yes, my prostate trick!" she giggled, slowly and steadily finger fucking his asshole, going as deep as she could and watching with delight as his cock trembled from the effort, his cockhead flooding with precum as she jerked him with the other hand. "This should do it!"

And it did within seconds of her leaving her finger embedded in Bobby's clutching ass, tickling and massaging his prostate, feeling his cockhead swell in her sucking mouth and explode a load nearly as big as the first. Bobby screamed with pleasure as his old granny fingered his tight ass and twisted her hand around his jetting prick, swallowing madly to keep any from spilling from the corners of her sexy, wrinkled mouth. He finally calmed down, relaxing on the couch, watching his grandmother slowly pull her finger from his ass and lick it, a smear of pearly fluid around the corners of her mouth and some trickling down her chin.

"Delicious, Bobby, you always taste so good," she cooed, smacking her lips and standing up now to look down at his wet dick. "Mercy, still hard are we? What should we do about that young man, I've gotta get more out of you so you'll be able to produce for your young lady tonight, don't I?"

"Shit yes, Grandma, please, please fuck me!" he begged, reaching forward to slip down her silky shorts with both hands, revealing her thick, sweaty pussy then cupping his hands around the deliciously sagging flesh of her shapely old ass.

"Language, young man, that mouth!" she giggled, straddling his legs and impaling herself on his dripping dong. "Let's put that potty mouth to better use!"

With that, she sat down firmly on his cock, taking him to the balls in her hairy pussy, pulling his face to hers and mashing her cum-coated lips to his, tongue flashing inside, her eyes open and looking into Bobby's. They shared the residue of the blowjob as she now hunched her slim hips up and down, his trembling hands trying to cup the madly flexing muscles of her GILF ass as she pounded her pussy into him, her butt flesh a blur as she rode him harder and harder.

"Good to share sperm with a woman, young man," she growled, pulling her mouth from his and letting his anxious tongue lap at her lips, cheeks and chin for more, then pushing that sucking mouth down to her sweaty tits where his lips attached to her aching nipples. "One more load should do it, Bobby...feel Grandma's muscles milking you, grab my butt, feel the flesh surround you..."

"Oh God, Grandma, you are the best!" Bobby groaned, delirious with pleasure, his strong hands cupping the wrinkled, quaking flesh of his grandmother's meaty, clenching ass, thrusting up to meet her pounding downward strokes that slammed his balls, making them hurt in a most delicious way.

The flapping flesh around him drove him wild as he continued to fuck his granny's hot, hairy pussy and Erica smothered him in her sweaty tits, locking his face to them by wrapping her bony arms around the back of his head, feeling his tongue everywhere.

"Yessss, Bobby, suck Grandma's hot titties!" she moaned, her own orgasm building as she pounded up and down harder now, the sexy, slapping sound of young flesh and old filling the air. "Lick the sweat from under them, Bobby, between them, around them, eat it all up!!!"

He groaned and thrust harder up into his grandmother's surprisingly tight cunt, and felt his tireless balls knot and finally unleash another fairly sizable load into her twitching womb, screaming into the sweaty meat of her tits as Erica moaned and felt the scorching heat inside her that triggered her own orgasm. As both abated, she felt the combined thick heat of their juices flow out of her, around his cock and coat his empty balls. She giggled, slithering off the now-wilting dick and knelt to lap his dick and nuts clean of their fluids.

She stood on shaky old legs, spreading them slightly, showing Bobby the pearly slime between her hairy lips, and then reached for his head, pulling him to his knees and his face to her dripping sex.

"Clean me," she growled, clutching his hair in her bony fingers, pulling his willing face to her quim. "Clean Grandma!!!"

He obeyed, slavishly, hanging onto the wrinkled muscles of the backs of her thighs which trembled in his fingers now as she gushed out the load onto his probing tongue, holding her hairy lips open and diddling her clit until she also gushed out a quick orgasm, holding his face tight to her pussy that Bobby attached his mouth to and sucked out the rest of his load. She used both hands to clamp his head in place as she ground out her cum, thighs quaking as they held his face to her pussy.

She finally let go, unclamping Bobby's adoring face and the boy slipped back to his haunches, smiling, his face shiny with their juices, his semi-limp cock bobbing down between his hot young thighs.

"Well now," Erica sighed, holding out a hand to pull Bobby to his feet and hugging him close, letting him lick her sexy old neck flesh as she held him tight. "That should hold you for awhile..."

They hugged for a long moment before breaking to dress, Bobby ready to go.

"Uh, Grandma, I have another date a couple days from now...." he smiled.

"Any time, sweetheart, any time!" she laughed, reaching out to cup his package for a quick, loving squeeze. "And Bobby, it doesn't ALWAYS have to be date night for me to give you a hand!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandma’s Helping Hand Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 325 milliseconds