• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Study Partners

Study Partners

We've sat beside each other all semester and studied together for the exams. We've done alright on the previous exams, but we really need to crack down and do well on the final coming up. That night we choose to go to your dorm over mine to study due to the fact that your roommates are studying elsewhere and my roommates are assholes.

We're in your dorm living room and we have been studying for hours. The next thing I know, you get up from your chair and come over to where I am sitting on the edge of your couch, and straddle my lap facing me with your hands behind my head.

"What are you doing?" I ask you

"It's time for a study break, Dan. I can't concentrate anymore," you give me a few soft kisses on the neck.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. "No, we can't," I say hesitantly, "we really need to study. Please." I'm breathing heavily as you unbutton my shirt and kiss down my chest.

"Relax, we can study later." You whisper in my ear.

I lean my head back and take a few deep breaths and summon all my strength and lift you off me. "I'm sorry, I seriously need to study. If I don't do well on this exam I'll fail the class and you will too."

You look at me thoughtfully with a slight smile before walking into your bedroom without another word. I turn around on the couch and watch you, confused, then shake my head and shrug before going back to studying.

I'm sitting there on the couch when all of a sudden I go blind and I feel small strong hands holding my wrists. I feel your weight over against the couch behind me and the warmth of your breath on my neck where you had been kissing earlier as your intoxicating perfume fills my nostrils. "What are you doing?" I ask trying to lift my hands to remove the blindfold, but to no avail.

"Get the fuck off of the couch. Now." you whisper in a very commanding tone sending chills down my spine. I hear the clicking of your heels on the hard floor as you walk around the side of the couch, still holding my wrists tightly but I sit there motionless, still trying to figure out exactly what is happening, you lean forward, kissing me softly on the lips.

"I said, get the fuck off the couch. Now." you whisper again, but more forcefully this time then stand up pulling me off the couch. "This way." I follow the sound of your heels as you lead me into your room then turn around and tear my shirt open and drop it to the floor. I gasp in surprise then you grab my hair and wrist and shove me face down onto your bed and start tying my wrists behind my back.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask, squirming, trying to get you off of me, "Seriously! If you don't untie-"I'm cut off when a bunch of fabric gets shoved into my mouth and it gets covered with tape before I have a chance to even try and spit it out.

"I told you it was time to take a break," you say running your nails down my back, "but you didn't want to. Apparently this test is more important than anything else. More important than my pleasure." You roll me onto my back and remove my belt, unzipping my jeans and sliding them off while I try to disagree by mumbling through the makeshift gag and shaking my head no.

"Don't tell me no, because it's obviously true. You would rather read that book than do as I ask." The room is silent except for the sound of metal on wood then I feel something wrap around my neck. "That should hold you in place." I am laying there on your bed naked, blindfolded, my wrists tied behind my back. I hear more clicking from your heels and the opening and closing of drawers then I feel a sharp slap on my chest followed by the stinging of your nails dragging down my chest and stomach, followed by your hot breath on my ear again. "Now, I'm telling you. It's break time," you grab my face, "do you understand what I'm saying?" I shudder at your soft but stern voice, I can hear you smiling and I nod my head. "Good boy." You say in a sympathetic tone then slowly pull off my blindfold.

The lights are off, but there is still plenty enough light from the candles to be able to see that I'm laying on your bed. I look up at you and your hair is in that ponytail hanging down to your back, as always your eyes accentuated by smoky grey eye shadow, and your thick pouty lips are painted by deep red lipstick. As I look down, I see your hands slowly unfasten the button of your jeans and pull the zipper down with a metallic purr. I see that under the jeans your legs are covered by sheer black stockings that run down into the pink stilettos you're wearing. The tails of your prim cotton blouse block the view down to mid-thigh. Looking you over has done nothing but make me as excited as I've ever been, my cock is fully erect, throbbing, begging to be touched.

"Do you like what you see?" You ask me with your hands on your hips, you're turned slightly as if you were posing for me. I nod my head rapidly in response. You lean forward putting your face right in front of mine. I try to peek down your shirt but it's buttoned too high for me to see anything. "I believe 'Yes, Ma'am' is the answer you're looking for." I get a strong whiff of your perfume and I am once again intoxicated, but I focus enough to try and say 'Yes, Ma'am' though the gag. I look up and see a chain leash tied to the headboard and running down to, what I can assume is a collar around my neck.

You smile and step back and give me a seductive look and slowly unbutton the blue cotton shirt. You drop the shirt to the floor and leave me in awe. A strapped pink corset with black boning emphasizes your breasts and your already amazing figure, and your pink lace boy shorts compliment your ass perfectly. My breathing is getting heavy as I admire your body and outfit and you come over and give me a soft kiss on my chest run one of your nails up along the bottom of my hard cock.

"You like this, don't you?" You ask me while bending over the side of the bed and kissing my neck. "You like being tied up on my bed and having my dirty panties stuffed into your mouth?" You bite and pull on my earlobe with your teeth while I moan and nod, trying to respond through your dirty panties.

I lay there watching you as you stand back up, wondering what's going to happen next. You turn around and bend over at the waist giving me a perfect view of your ass while you unbuckle and remove your heels. You peek over your shoulder at me with a smile then climb up onto the bed and straddle me pinning my cock between us, the warmth of your pussy alone driving me wild. You start slowly grinding on the underside of my cock and I start moaning and whimpering though your panties then you hear me trying to say something.

I wince as you peel the tape off my mouth then pull the panties from my mouth and let out a loud moan and start begging you.

"I need to feel you." I plead, "I'll do anything you want, please."

You smile and grind harder, "Anything, huh?" You giggle a little, "I can do a lot with anything." You grind more and give a few soft kisses on my chest then look up at me with a smirk. "If you can get my panties off using only your mouth, then maybe I will let you inside me."

I nod eagerly, "Yes, Ma'am, whatever you say."

You move up slowly until your knees are on either side of my head and the crotch of your panties is pressed firmly against my face. Your musky scent filling my nostrils keeping me from focusing on the task at hand, but after trying again and again I get a firm grasp of your panties between my teeth and begin to tug.

You slowly lift yourself up while I hold on to the panties and they slide over your hips. You look down at me and take a seat on my chest and pull each of your legs through the panties and allow the damp boy shorts to lay there on my face.

"Please can I feel you?" I beg, only able to see specs of light through the panties.

I get a slap on my chest then I feel the sharp pain of you pinching my nipples. "Well, I was going to let you inside me." You let got and start sliding off your stockings, "But, since you can't seem to follow simple instructions, like addressing me as 'Ma'am', that will have to wait." You pull the panties away from my face, "If it happens at all."

You move back sitting on my thighs and run your nails up and down my cock while smiling at me, I lift my head to look at you and raise my hips against your hand trying to get more contact. But you immediately remove your hand and start sliding off your stockings.

"Please, Ma'am, please just let me cum." I beg slamming my head back down on the bed in defeat which makes you giggle

"Do you want me to stroke you?" You ask mockingly.

"Yes. Please, Ma'am, I'll do anything you want me too." I plead, my tone is whiny and pathetic.

You reach down between your legs and take hold of my cock then you put both of your feet on my face. "Here is the deal, the better job you do of sucking my toes, the more I will stroke you." You put your toes into my mouth and I start sucking one them, and you slowly caress my cock, "But, you are not allowed to cum unless I give you permission. If you do, there will be consequences. Understood?"

I nod my head and suck on your toes, sucking each one individually, licking in between then taking in as many as I could. I moan onto your feet as you stroke my cock harder and faster, I raise my hips against you and pull my head back, "Can I cum? Please, Ma'am, I'm so close."

"Don't you dare cum," You say to me with a smirk as you stroke me harder and faster.

"Please," I start breathing heavily as I feel my stomach muscles begin to tighten. "Please, Ma'am, I'm about to cum."

You spit on my cock and go faster, then you shove one of your feet deep into my mouth almost making me gag. I moan loudly over your foot as ropes of my thick warm cum shoot out landing mostly on my own stomach.

I open my eyes as you slowly pull your foot from my mouth and see you looking down at me, smiling but disappointed. "No wonder you're not doing well in class," you say while wiping some of my cum from my stomach and then licking it off your finger and swallowing it. "You simply don't know how to follow directions." You wipe up some more of my cum.

"I- I'm sorry, Ma'am. I couldn't hold back any longer."

"I know you couldn't." You tell me, "But you still came without my permission. And now, as I said, there are consequences for that." You wipe the rest up onto your fingers then hold it in front of my mouth. "Eat it."

"W-what? Eat it?" I turn my head away.

"That's right. Eat it!" You slam your hand down on my chest and begin digging your nails into my flesh. As I start to yell in pain, you stick your fingers into my mouth and wipe them off on my tongue then hold your hand over my mouth. I reluctantly swallow and you pat me on the cheek with a smile. "Good boy. You really are doing an excellent job being my plaything." I relax, thinking we were done. "But, I'm not through playing yet."

"Please, Ma'am, I can't go anymore."

"Oh, but I think you can. We're not through until I decide we are."

You start kissing down my chest, over my stomach and plant a few soft kisses on my limp dick. Then you reach back and grab my legs and push my knees to my chest. Your head drops down and I feel the tip of your tongue doing circles on the back of my balls sending chills up my spine.

You stop and then I feel something soft by my knee. I look down and see that you are tying one of your stocking around my knee then you do the same with the other. Before I even think to question you, you begin tying both of the stockings to the collar around my neck, holding my knees up and keeping me exposed. You smile and wink at me and go back down.

I gasp in surprise when I feel the tip of your tongue flick over my asshole. You run your nails down the back of my legs and your tongue starts circling my ass. I try to protest, but all that comes out of my mouth is, "Mmmm, please don't stop, Ma'am." And to my surprise, I start getting hard again.

"That's a good boy, get hard for me." I hear before feeling your tongue get pushed into my ass, deeper and deeper as I moan louder and louder begging for more. My cock grows harder and harder until it's even harder than it was before. You reach up and start stroking me slowly moving your hand up and down as I groan.

I feel your tongue pull away and it's immediately replaced by the tip of your finger and it slowly slides into my ass forcing a long loud moan from my mouth. I look down and see a devilish smile across your face while you slowly stroke me, and your long thin finger pushes deeper until I can feel you massaging my prostate.

"I want more of your cum." You say stroking faster and faster, "I want it all to myself." You pull your finger out and let go of me. "But not before I get to cum." You move up and place your knees on either side of my head, facing my body and lower yourself until your wet pussy is pressed against my face and I feel your nails run over my chest. "Make me cum like a good boy."

I slide my tongue deep into your dripping wet pussy before flicking it over your swollen clit sending chills up your spine. You press harder against my face and slowly slide your hips back and forth, grinding against my face and I pull your clit between my lips and hum on it.

"Mmmmm, yes, just like that." You grind harder against me, "Make me cum." I suck harder on your clit before flicking my tongue over it quickly as I can.

Your body tightens and you grind harder, your nails dig into my chest. "Oooohh fuck yes, don't stop." I keep going and you slap me on the chest, I hesitate for a split second before sucking hard and humming on your clit.

"Ooohh mmmmmm yeeesssss!!!" You scream as your pussy tightens and juices begin squirting out all over my face. "Fuck. Yes. Ohhh fuck!" You grind against me, squirting and screaming until your orgasm subsides then you stay there for a moment catching your breath before getting off my face.

"You have quite the tongue." You say with a smile, I smile back, my face glistening with your juices. "Now, I want that cum." You run a nail down my stomach before getting on the foot of the bed and sliding your finger back into my ass.

I moan and beg, "Please, Ma'am, I don't think I can cum again." My cock is still rock hard and twitches when your finger presses against my prostate.

"You can and you will." You say with a sinister tone. You run the tip of your tongue up the underside of my shaft before sucking hard on my tip and you start sliding your finger in and out. You pull my tip out of your mouth and run your nails up and down my leg in rhythm with your finger before adding a second finger. I let out a gasp followed by a loud moan as I try to move my body along with your fingers.

"Can I cum, Ma'am? Please?" I ask desperately as my balls and stomach tighten. I feel you take my balls into your mouth and suck on them for a while before looking down at you.

"Of course you can," you say after popping my balls out of your mouth. You push your nimble fingers into me rubbing on my prostate as I led out a few loud frantic moans and a few ropes of cum spurt out of my cock landing again on my stomach.

"Mmmm, such a good boy." You say pulling your fingers out slowly and you begin untying me. First the stockings from my knees and collar, then the collar from around my neck. I lay there hands still tied behind my back and a few ropes of cum on my stomach. "I love it when I get a good boy like you who will cum just because I tell him to," you say with a wink before licking the cum off of me, "it just makes me feel so powerful, you know?" You roll me over onto my stomach and untie my wrists and give me a playful spank.

You stand up and pull a pink robe from your closet and walk to the door and look at me over your shoulder. "You should get dressed and order some pizza." You say with a smile, "It's going to be a busy long night of studying and I need you to quiz me over a lot of this stuff." And with a wink you walk back out into the living room and wait for me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Study Partners

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 548 milliseconds