• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Evolution of a Femdom Marriage

The Evolution of a Femdom Marriage

I woke up this morning and realized that I'm living in a femdom marriage, that the fantasies I've had in years past are now a very real situation happening right now. I look down at my waist and slowly put a hand under the waist band, then pull down and notice a pair of black panties with pink lace covering the little bulge of my dick in the silicon chastity device. There's a little white plastic lock with a number printed on the side, the number is important to my wife because it means I've been locked up for a little over one month now. Denied access to myself, because she wants me only for herself. But I should probably start this story from the beginning.

Our marriage started out fairly standard. Just like most couples we met in our mid twenties after having dated for a bit over a year. My wife, her name is Michelle, had slept with a healthy number of guys but was never too slutty about it - although I wouldn't really know if that were true since we grew up in different states. Like most people our age, we dated enough to know that we loved sex but probably not enough to really have grown into our fantasies or fully understanding what we needed sexually.

My wife is stunningly beautiful, probably too pretty for me. At 5'7" and 110, she has perfect legs and a tight little ass that jiggles just enough when slapped, and perfect breasts in 34C, long blond hair, full soft lips, sensual hands, and the warmest wettest pussy I've ever experienced. She grew up in a small town and went off to college in Las Vegas, where she got into the club scene. She has definitely had more experience in the bedroom than I have, and it shows by how she gets off - a thing I haven't been very good with when it comes to making her cum really hard, instead of just cumming quickly or not at all. Personality wise, she's smart, sexy, sweet, loving, and beautiful - the perfect wife.

As for me, I'm kind of a guy's guy on the outside. I'm 6'1" and about 160lbs, with blue eyes and reddish lips, fair skin, and curly brown hair. While I am athletic and have lean but defined muscles, and I enjoy doing manly things for fun, I also have a strong desire for wearing pretty soft things and a strong interest in femdom. If I'm not acting on fantasies then I can last a long time in the sack but I become a minute man as soon as my wife starts talking dirty or pushing my kink buttons. Currently, my wife has cut me off from her pussy almost entirely - but her teasing/denial and chastity games drive me crazy with desire. Girls that I've dated throughout my life have made it clear that I can satisfy the needs of long term relationship on all counts except in the sex department, so it makes sense that my wife would prefer that I satisfy her in ways not related to penetration.

Just to get this out of the way, it's best to define what I mean by submissive. In its broadest sense, submission involves allowing another to take the lead, surrendering responsibility and control over decisions whether in the bedroom or beyond. Placing oneself at another's mercy requires an unparalleled degree of trust that one will not be exploited or abused by the other party, which in the context of a loving relationship creates a unique intimacy that's not only exciting and arousing but immensely powerful no matter what it involves.

But our marriage didn't start out that way. It started out of love and lust and a probably a certain amount of innocence that comes with being in your twenties. We both made each other profoundly happy and spent very little time apart for many consecutive years. Initially, after dating for several months we moved together to a new state to enjoy the winter and outdoors in general. We would sleep in on snowy winter weekends and make love over and over. During this time I found out that I love blow jobs and that she loves to give them. When it came to sex, even though I could last long I wasn't big enough in the dick department. No girl I had been with before had a tighter pussy than Michelle, but even so my cock is only 1 and 1/4 inches wide and only a bit over 5" long, so I never was able to give her a vaginal orgasm. Luckily I absolutely love going down on a girl, especially a beautiful girl like her. There's something unique about making a beautiful woman feel pleasure, it's a feeling that goes beyond - is more satisfying - than having an orgasm of my own. Consequently my orgasms were not a highlight of the relationship, and it was not too long into the marriage before I realized I should stop deluding myself that I was of average size, since having measured I always came up not only shorter than the statistical average male size, but also thinner than average. The realization would have been tragic if I hadn't already been submissively minded, but luckily it plays into the role I already was experiencing in the bedroom with my wife.

After we got engaged, we stopped having long sessions of hot sex with me as a top. She stopped wanting to be tied up, she didn't want to have her throat squeezed, and she didn't ride me bucking and moaning anymore. Instead, she preferred that we doing it missionary style for 5-10 minutes once or twice a week, then it went down to once a week on Saturdays for 3-5 minutes when I was lucky. Sometimes when I was on top of her, during which time she would often be staring out the bedroom window or reading a book and clearly bored, she would reach down in front of her pussy and make a tiny circle with her thumb and index finger, and encircle my dick with it as I pumped furiously trying to cum within the allotted time. I didn't notice at the time but when looking back I realize how small that circle was and yet not be able to fill it up, and how she slowly trained me to cum faster via little humiliating phrases, encouraging me to blow my load just a bit faster each time.

During that time I wanted more sex of course, but she was always too tired after work. On a side note, she always wore incredibly hot corporate office wear to the firm, with very tall sexy heels and stockings, but she never let me fuck her while she wore her work clothes. So I didn't get a lot of sex, aside from the weekly saturday, and more often than not she would give me a quick handjob out of pity if I made an exceptional case. I felt like there was a lot of denial but not a lot of teasing, and that made me feel just ignored. I'm sure she was feeling distraught as well but we didn't solve it and didn't talk much about how we felt. Such is marriage at times.

That all changed when she asked me to wear a pair of her panties. She made an offhand joke while we were standing near the walk in closet about how "I would look cute in them" and "just put them on for me once and do a little twirl". Why I gave in I'm not sure, but I did. I took off my boxers and slowly put her thong on. The soft fabric and tight fit of the little thong that my wife had been wearing, which was now cupping my little package, made me start to get hard in front of my smiling and giggling wife. "Well it looks like someone's getting a little happy in her panties, huh?" she said with an devious little smile. "I think you like those more than you want to say, but your little guy says everything that needs to be said, huh Sally?" - And so the descent began.

For some reason that awoke something in me, so occasionally at first, and more often as time went on, I would wear her panties and jerk off while thinking about various scenarios of her dominating or humiliating me in lingerie or forcing me to wear her panties. Sometimes the fantasies would have her force me to watch her while she fucked her dildos while I was bound and denied - denied of her body, of touching her amazing tits, or feeling the warm perfectness of her pussy, being denied that which I wanted so much. Or I would think about finally being allowed to fuck her perfect shaved pussy, to not be stuck in panties.

Over time we acted out a number of fantasies and pervy situations. One routine that made her giggle every time was having me sleep in silky slips and panties, then in the morning or before sleep she would tell me how pretty I looked and then give me a quick handjob where I could only cum if I did in a rather short amount of time, which became progressively shorter as time went on. Eventually she had me down to sixty seconds which caused all kinds of humiliation for me, since the next several times she teased me with actual sex I couldn't even get inside her before I was cumming. Looking back on those games, I think the plan all along was to her benefit; once she was sure I would consistently cum too quickly to satisfy her she could keep me locked in chastity longer because she truly no longer had a use for my dick, which had been all but replaced with bigger dildos and vibrators. Of course having me in panties and slips and thigh-highs had the effect of her not wanting to sleep with me even more than before, so this was simply a benefit to her since she never had to worry about my orgasms. I assume that every orgasm she gave me while wearing panties led to her seeing me as less of a man and more of her girlfriend, particularly the times when she would make me cum in my panties - not even directly touching me but just lightly rubbing and then... oops, his little thing cums in his little girly panties. How humiliating. There was one day that I realized I couldn't stop this even if I had wanted to, I was her husband but not her lover - I was her toy, her panty boy, her pussy boy - and I sure did eat a lot of pussy those days.

As expected in hindsight, eventually sex became an issue in our marriage. I recall a night in bed when Michelle was dressed up in a tight, black corset with garter and stockings, her boobs spilling out of the top and her long hair fluttering in my face. She was leaning over me in our bed, rubbing my slip-covered chest and touching herself, and then she moved her hand down to my pantied crotch and grabbed my cock and balls - squeezing them really tight, when she said "I don't want to fuck a guy who wears panties, but I need to get fucked". My mind went blank with a white flash that felt like having an earth shattering orgasm but without any physical response. Her humiliating statement had gotten me high just from hearing her voice attack my manhood. It was this confusing but addictive feeling that made me want to serve her, to submit to her. I didn't know how to explain it to her, I wasn't thinking very clearly, I felt out of control but controlled by her at the same time, it was like being in a dream where all of my senses were heightened and alive and I wanted more.

One day, after I had already been coerced - and then narcissistically obsessed - into wearing her panties, I was on the internet and came across chastity devices. I thought that might be fun... I don't remember why I thought that though, as it goes against all of the usual masculine rules that guys live by but then I was wearing panties under my jeans so those rules don't fully apply. So what better thing to do than to tell my wife about it, right? Of course she was wary at first, since it's clearly a pervy fetish item. So I figured the device would turn her off, but it did the opposite. She latched onto that idea pretty quickly after reading brassiered.com, which made it clear how positive chastity can be in a marriage with a submissive husband. Win, win I guess?

The idea is simple: a man in chastity is at his most submissive state because his little dick is under the control of a pretty woman who is getting all the orgasms she wants. The longer he's in chastity the more attentive and loving he is to his wife, and everyone knows that as long as the wife is happy the husband will be happy too. It goes without saying that men with little penises are more apt to be put into chastity, since they're usually chronic masturbators and men that cum every day are ones that don't pay attention to their wives. So as we can see it's a negative cycle to have a small dick husband not be in chastity. If he had a big dick his wife might be interested in sex more, and he wouldn't be masturbating so much, and they would be happier, but since he doesn't have a big dick she doesn't want sex as much and so they aren't too happy. It's proven to be better for a marriage to have the little guy locked up and for the wife to get what she wants.

We continued playing with chastity off and on for a while until one instance that changed the roles in the marriage irreversibly. The one instance, of what couldn't have been longer than an hour, involved my having been fully shaved except for the top of my head, then dressed up wearing black thigh-highs, a tight corset style black lingerie top with a little pink thong, full makeup and nails painted, topped off with a page cut brunette wig. I was on the bed laying on my back watching Michelle, who was also dressed in lingerie with thigh-highs and a set of black stiletto heels, and wearing a seven inch strap-on dildo. Without getting into a lot of details, she then proceeded to fuck her husband who was dressed as a woman while wearing a chastity device and moaning like a bitch while getting fucked in the ass. If that didn't change the marriage then I don't think anything can.

During the next two years I cycled through weeks or months of wearing panties and slips to bed, sometimes at Michelle's specific request and sometimes it seemed to be implied that we both wanted me in panties and slips with my toe nails painted blue or pink or red. However, eventually I'd get frustrated because I wasn't getting any pussy, just hand jobs. Earlier in the marriage I had told Michelle that I always felt hand jobs were demeaning and humiliating, but that I got off on feeling that way; so this caught up to me in a serious way since it was now all that I got for relief. Careful what you ask for, you might get it, right? As for the frustration, I still wanted to regain the role of being a man in the marriage and being able to take her and throw her on the bed and fuck her whenever I wanted, but it was not to be. I'd stop wearing panties and slips to bed and I would wear boxers. I'd try to coerce Michelle into sex but get nowhere, no matter what I did she was not interested in my cock. Not until the next time I submitted to wearing panties again, and then she seemed fine with rubbing my little guy and whispering nasty stuff to me and telling me how she wanted one of her boyfriends, the big toys, to fuck her. So the only pussy I got was either in my mouth or by wearing a strap on cock and fucking her while mine was kept back in panties.

Life was good once I realized my place. It didn't take too long to realize that she wasn't interested in sex with me, not because she didn't love me, but because - as she had said before - "I don't want to fuck a guy who wears panties, but I need to get fucked." So my role became the sexually frustrated submissive husband who is lucky enough to fuck his beautiful wife's perfect pussy with a big fake cock while listening to her cum. The frustration is amazingly hot as I watch this big dick pump in and out of her. If I'm really lucky, and it's been our anniversary or a holiday, she'll give me a pre-determined number of strokes in her after she's cum from the big dildo - but I don't get to cum, this time serves as a reminder of what I'm not getting and I just slide right in without friction or tightness after she's been fucked by a proper size cock.

I used to wonder if she was just placating my fantasies, going along with the experience because she wanted me to be happy even though she wasn't into this type of play. That wonder stopped about one month ago when I realized she had no qualms about this lifestyle at all and was getting far more pleasure out of it than I was capable of experiencing. Somewhere along the line my fantasy became hers. Some of the tell tale signs were conversations like the following.

"FYI you have earned no points whatsoever yet" Michelle says, in reference to the game we play where I have to gain a certain number of points to get any release or play.

"So many points once that package shows up", I responded, referring to the box of lingerie and dildos that I ordered for her.

"Is very sad. I want that package"

"It should arrive shortly. By the way, there are special non lingerie things in that package."

"My new man!" She practically screams from joy.

"Two actually. Larger than you're used to, and larger than that."

"How do you know what I am used to?" - And she just kills me here. When I heard those words from her mouth my heart just about stopped, the thought is so humiliating that she's had sex with guys that are bigger than me and made her feel things that I couldn't - and then the inference that she was used to bigger and that I wouldn't know about it anyway. She gets me so hot with little statements like that. Eventually I respond to her, after composing my mind a bit.

"True... one is probably what you were used to before we met, and one is what you probably would enjoy more. Or maybe you could tell me what you're used to." Surely this will explain the sizes better.

"I'll need to see what is in the package first - then I will know what to compare." She responds.

"Well, one is larger than me and the other is larger than that. You know my size so that should help."

"Hmm, sort of. There's a pretty wide range after yours though. Hopefully they'll be more satisfying than what you could provide. But don't be down on your little guy. Besides, you know how to make me come really fast - there is that." She says with a huff and sigh at the end.

Coincidently this is when I noticed that there was a wet patch in my panties from pre-cum, she knows this kind of talk gets me off and I can see in her eyes that she's partially surprised to enjoy this and partially enjoys getting back at me for not fulfilling her needs in bed... something she never wants me to forget.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Evolution of a Femdom Marriage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 571 milliseconds