• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Anniversary-Six Months On Pt. 01

The Anniversary-Six Months On Pt. 01

123

Thanks to texancowgirl for her continued assistance with editing.

This is the fourth part of a story and may make more sense if you look at the other parts first. There is a brief recap at the beginning which makes it read ok alone.

There is two more to follow, part two was submitted at the same time so hopefully should be close by. The finale, where the shit hits the fan, is in the process of being written.

I hope you enjoy

Charlie

WARNING: For my anonymous commenters, this story contains a wife cheating on her husband and enjoying it, if that offends you please save yourself the heartache and read no further.


I sat in the departure lounge waiting for my plane to Sydney, the butterflies were fluttering in my stomach as I contemplated what lay ahead for me this afternoon. I had come so far in the last six months, bought my marriage back from the brink of disaster and now I was possibly putting it at risk again.

Dave and my anniversary weekend had been anything but normal, I had slept with a stranger, a black American stranger while my husband watched. Well at first he had watched then when he saw me beg that stranger to cum in me, Dave had left. I made it up to him by giving him my virgin arse but then the next morning, for reasons I couldn't quite explain; I had let that stranger, James, and his friend both take me. They even both had me at the same time, one in my pussy and one in my tight arse. Eighteen inches of black cock had fucked me to oblivion. When I came too I was alone in a destroyed bed with dried cum sticking my thighs together.

I didn't notice Dave come out of the shower and have no idea how long he watched before leaving that second time. He didn't return that night, the next morning I still couldn't get an answer from his mobile, it kept going straight to voice mail. I packed up the room. He couldn't have taken the car because the key was still in my handbag. I rang his mum and checked on the kids, also trying to work out if she had heard from her son but unless she was a very good liar I don't think they had. I had to be out of the room in ten minutes so I rang down for a bell hop to get our bags and went down to reception.

I approached the reception desk to settle up any outstanding amount but was informed by the man there that our bill had been taken care of and the money my husband paid had been credited back to our credit card. He then said with a smirk.

" I hope you had a nice weekend!"

I was sure my cheeks flushed with embarrassment. I turned to find the man with my luggage waiting for instructions, I gave him the car keys and he went to fetch it. Just then Dave pushed through the entrance doors. He looked like he had slept in his clothes in a park, grass was stuck to his head,his eyes were bloodshot and he reeked of rum.

"How's my little slut this morning?" he slurred, as he weaved a path towards me.

"Not in here. please Dave!" People were turning and looking at the disheveled figure staggering through the lobby.

"Why? You hoping to fuck someone else before we leave?" he said in a mocking tone.

Two big Maori security guys appeared and grabbed Dave, with one on each arm they turned him and began marching him back to the door. I followed behind, my head down trying to avoid the stares. Once outside the security guys let Dave go, he turned and gave them a mouthful of abuse then seeing me he changed his focus.

"So you got sick of the Americans and decided to take on some Kiwi's this morning?" He sneered.

The taller of the two guards stepped forward and landed a short left hand on Dave's chin, he crumpled to the ground.

"One more word out of you and the doctors will be wiring your jaw closed!" He said menacingly, "you don't talk to a woman like that bro!"

He reached down and helped Dave back to his feet. He then "helped" him down the stairs to the car. Placing him in the passenger seat he put on his seat belt while whispering in Dave's ear. I don't know what he said but Dave didn't utter another word. The rest of the trip home was uneventful, Dave either slept or stared out his window the entire trip, I tried to talk to him a couple of times but he just grunted. I didn't blame him, if I'd have come out of the shower and found him having sex with two girls I would have been pissed off too.

Once home he took off inside while I went to get the kids, when I came back he was packing up his truck with his work clothes.

"Please don't go!" I begged.

He turned to say something then stopped himself, turned back, got in the truck and drove away. I didn't speak to him for two months after that. He went to live with his parents, I saw him driving around the farm but he never stopped. His mother came up to see me a couple of times wanting to know what was going on but I couldn't tell her. The kids were always asking about him but I didn't know what to say to them either.

Eight weeks after the anniversary my youngest child got a bad cold that turned to flu and just seemed to keep getting worse. I took her to the doctor but was held up and was not going to be able to get back in time to get the others off the school bus. I rang Dave not expecting him to answer but to my surprise he did. He must not have check the number before answering, not wanting to give him a chance to hang up I quickly blurted out.

"Could you get the kids off the bus? I'm in town at the doctors with Lilly and will be another hour at least."

"Yes" was all he said before disconnecting.

I arrived home about two hours later, Dave's truck was parked outside the house. I went in and found him making the others some dinner, I took Lilly up to her bedroom and put her back to bed. When I got back the kids and Dave were sitting at the dining table, he lifted his head and said.

"There's some more in the oven if you want."

"Thanks." I said and we sat down for the first time in a long while to a family dinner.

When he had finished Dave stood and started heading for the door but the kids intercepted him and begged him for a story before bed. He relented and followed them up the hall to their bedrooms. I started clearing up the table. About ten minutes later I had just finished packing the dishwasher and was down on my knees on the floor checking its filter, he once again headed for the front door. He stopped with the door partly open, then softly closed it before turning and coming back into the kitchen, stopping just in front of me. I didn't know what to say or do so I just stayed down there, Dave gazed at me for a minute then started to lower the zipper of his fly. He reached in and pulled out his manhood, holding it just behind its head he offered it to me without a word. I raised myself up a little, opened my mouth, and took it in. This was our first contact since that Sunday morning eight weeks ago and I was going to make him see what he had been missing.

I took his dick in my mouth as far as I could stroking the rest with my hand as it rose to erection. Once he was fully hard I let it slip from my mouth and ran my tongue around his head causing him to groan. I was teasing him holding it just outside my mouth when he grabbed my head forcefully and jammed his cock back into my mouth. Keeping his grip on my head he began thrusting trying to force it into my throat. I relaxed and let him have his way. He was basically masturbating with my head instead of his hand. His thrusting became more feverish then he let out a long sigh as he shot his load into my mouth and throat. I swallowed and kept sucking even as he softened until he withdrew from my mouth, put himself back together then turned and left.

This continued for another week, he would come for dinner, play with the kids till there bed time then fuck my face until he came down my throat. I wasn't getting off but at least he was interacting with the kids and tolerating my presence. On the eighth day he walked in with a bag with his work clothes in it, the kids were ecstatic and helped him pack them away. That night we followed the same routine, after he read the kids their bedtime story he came out to the kitchen, pulled out his cock and I sucked him hard. Just as I thought he was going to blow he stopped, pulled me to my feet and bent me over the island bench.

After pulling my pants down and ripping my undies off, he kicked my feet apart, stepped up and drove his dick into my pussy. Oh god it felt good! He lifted my shirt up exposing my bra, unsnapped the clasp letting my breast swing free. His calloused hands mauled them as he continued thrusting into me. Then as he got closer his hands slipped back to my hips as he tried in earnest to pound me into next week. I was giving it back to him as good as he gave it, moaning as the swaying of my breast caused my nipples to brush against the cool granite bench top. My orgasm was fast approaching when I felt his cum spurt into me. I ground back against him bringing on my own climax. We stayed coupled for some time his head rested on my back, then he stood up and went into the bathroom. I heard the shower start so I finished cleaning then went in myself after he had finished. I went to our bedroom after but Dave wasn't there. I found him on the day bed in the office sound asleep. Oh well at least he was in the house. This continued for the next month and he fucked me at least once every day, even when I had my period. I think we did it more in that month than we had in the last three years.

I was sleeping in a little one Sunday morning when I felt the bed shift as somebody got in, from the force of the disturbance I knew it wasn't one of the kids. This was confirmed when I felt an erection rub up against my bum through my nighty, it was the first time we had been in the same bed since the anniversary weekend 14 weeks ago. I rolled back against him feeling his hard body against mine as we spooned together, he gently lifted my nighty and leg as his cock found my wet opening. His hands gently caressed me as he slowly moved inside me, this wasn't fucking this was making love. I disengaged from him and moved on top, my mouth finding his as his dick once again found my entrance. I rode him, working over his shaft with my pussy until he shot up inside me, our lips still joined together. About ten minutes later we were attacked by three small children who had just gotten up and we all snuggled under the blankets together Dave still held me tightly even as the kids bounced on us. I felt then that our marriage still had a chance.

It probably didn't if Dave ever looked at my phone. There were messages there from James, the man who had had me twice, three and a half months before. They had started a week after that weekend and had continued every couple of days, he had wanted to know if I was alright and if there was anything he could do. I hadn't replied until after a month on a particularly low day.

"What the f##k can you do from US?"

"In Sydney now, moved over for work."

"U don't have 2 worry, not pregnant."

"Not worried just want 2 know u ok."

My anger towards him subsided over time as he was about the only adult apart from one girlfriend that I had contact with, we would text each other every couple of days. I sent him one the day I gave Dave a blow job and then again when he moved back in but they had become less frequent now maybe once a week. They were never sexual, just idle chit-chat. He seemed genuinely pleased we were back together.

A couple of months later I heard from my cousin in Sydney who had recently had a baby. She had taken time away from her business but wanted to go back in to the office for a weekend to review how it had progressed in her absence. Her husband was working two jobs so he couldn't help out so she was wondering if I could come and help her. I had always loved looking after my own children as little babies and as I would never be able to do that again I jumped at the chance. I tried to get Dave to come too but he said there was too much to do on the farm. My cousin sent me a return plane ticket. I was packing when my phone buzzed to say I had a text message.

"How u doing Jen, I been US for 2 weeks," it was James.

"OK I'm going on a trip too."

"Where 2."

"Flying 2 Sydney, looking after cousins baby."

I had pressed send and then thought maybe I shouldn't have told him that. There was a break of five minutes then my phone buzzed again.

"Will u have time 4 a coffee."

"Maybe, I don't know that it's a good idea."

"Come on I'll b good :)"

"I'll think about it."

"How about I pick u up at airport?"

"Maybe."

I was booked on the midday flight Friday, my cousin rang the night before to make sure I was still coming and to let me know she had a doctor's appointment she had forgotten about so could I get a taxi to her house. Was it Karma? I don't know, my first urge was to straight away text James but I didn't. I slept on it, well, tossed and turned more than slept. Finally I decide I would get James to pick me up, we were two adults, surely we could interact without it being too awkward.

So here I was waiting for the plane when my phone rang, it was my friend Lisa. We had met when I worked at a child care centre in a neighboring town 10 years before. We had stayed friends after and kept in fairly regular contact, to celebrate our thirtieth birthdays we had gone on a trip to France for two weeks. Our husbands had been too busy to come, Dave was in the middle of harvest and Lisa's husband Peter had just bought a new pharmacy that he was trying build up.

Recently we hadn't been that close, two years ago Peter was diagnosed with a rare blood cancer, he had had a stem cell transplant which had held it at bay. Then six months ago it had returned, the second time around it was extra aggressive and Pete only lasted another two and a half months. It had hit Lisa hard even though she had known from the start Pete's disease was terminal. Dave had just moved back in so we went to the funeral together but left straight after. Lisa had been the only person that I had told about James, the anniversary weekend and the aftermath so we had been crying on the telephone too each other a lot in the last six months. In the last couple of weeks Lisa seemed to be getting back on top of things.

"Hi Lisa, how is it going?"

"Good, how about you?" her voice sounded hollow, I think she was on hands-free in the car.

"Great, I'm waiting for a plane."

"Where are you off to?"

"Sydney, my cousin wants me to look after her baby for the weekend."

"Ohhh, are we going to be catching up with anyone else while we are there?" Lisa said with a laugh.

"Get your mind out of the gutter, you naughty girl!" I scolded.

"Come on, while the cats away she might as well play?"

This had been Lisa favorite saying in France along with, "when in France you have to do a Frenchman". She was much more open about sex than me and had slept with three different guys while we had been away. Lisa was a petite, blonde, blue eyed gym junkie, she complained about her small breasts but for her statue they were perfect. Not an ounce of fat but plenty of muscle to give her some curves, she could have had a different guy every night.

"We are not all sex-crazed like you," I countered.

"You still haven't answered my question, are you meeting up with the delectable James?"

"Well if you must know he is picking me up at the airport and taking me to my cousins."

"I bet he's taking you!" She said laughing.

"What have you been doing?" I asked changing the subject.

"Just dropped the kids off in Sydney at Peter's parents for the weekend."

"So you'll be in Sydney too?"

"No such luck, I'm driving home now. We might have a buyer for the shop so I want to be around during the negotiations."

"That's a shame. I would have like to have met up with you."

"You will be too busy meeting that big black dick," she said cracking up laughing again.

"My flights being called so I've got to go, you rude girl," I said, exasperated at her one track mind.

"What's poor Dave think of this?" She asked.

"He probably won't even notice I've gone, too busy with his farm!"

"So he knows who's picking you up?" Lisa needled.

"Err, no..., but he's only giving me a lift," I mumbled.

"Alright Jen, I'll stop teasing you now. I'm coming to a hilly part where my phone always drops out, have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do," she said laughing again.

"Well that doesn't rule anything out," I replied but I think she was already disconnected.

It was an uneventful 45 minute flight, after landing the butterflies in my stomach got worse. I was the last one off the plane, as I came through the arrival lounge door I spotted James straight away. He was scanning the people looking for me in the crowd that had already exited, his eyes swiveled back to the door where I was standing. On seeing me he smiled then lifted his hand and waved, I made my way over to him. Stopping short I held out my hand to shake his, he took it then leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. I could smell his expensive cologne and I noticed several women casting glances at him.

"How was the flight?" He asked still smiling.

"Fine," was all I could get out I was feeling seriously flustered.

"Any other luggage to collect?"

"Yes, one more bag, they said it would be at carousel 10."

"Let's go then," he said taking my arm and guiding me through the crowded lounge toward the baggage claim area. As always we had to wait, we made small talk about the weather then the bags started to appear, I pointed mine out and he went to grab it. I studied him as he went. He was in his early forties I think, still in great shape. He wore an expensive looking lightweight wool suit that accentuated his broad shoulders and narrow waist. After getting the bag he led me to his car, a black BMW, a sleek sporty one. He put my bag in the back then turned to face me again.

"You look great, have you lost some weight?"

"Yeah, a little," I replied dropping my head self-consciously. Dave hadn't even noticed, I hadn't felt much like eating after "that" weekend and had lost a few kilograms then when Dave moved back in I had started to exercise again. I was almost back to my wedding day size although my boobs were still bigger.

James placed his finger under my chin and lifted it so I was looking at him.

"You really are a pretty girl," he said.

"You said you were going to be good." I said softly, conflicting emotions tearing me up inside.

"Do you want me to be?" He asked stepping closer, his presence overpowering me.

I didn't reply, I simply lifted my arms encircling his head, bringing it down so our lips met and we kissed. We kissed for a long time.

Breaking away he asked. "When do you have to be at your cousins?"

"Not for a couple of hours, she got a doctors appointment," I replied breathless.

"We can be at my apartment in twenty five minutes."

I reached up dragging him down for another kiss then said. "Let's go!"

It was a mad dash through the traffic. His apartment overlooked Bondi Beach, a conversion of two apartments into one on the top floor of an old low rise. From my limited knowledge of Sydney real estate it had to be worth at least 2 million. The two top floor apartments had their own private lift so as soon as we were inside it we went at each other. When the doors opened in his apartment I was topless and his trousers were around his ankles, he shuffled out unbuttoning his shirt, I threw my shirt and bra on the floor and stepped out of my skirt. Pushing him back against the nearest wall I sunk to my knees and grabbed hold of that ebony shaft. I marveled at its size and weight, stroking it, feeling the blood pumping in, causing it to grow further still. The big plum shaped head gave up a drop of pre-cum that I slowly licked off, and then with a groan I wrapped my lips around it and started sucking. With all the practice I had had with Dave in the last six months I now knew my way around a cock and I set about showing James my new talents.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Anniversary-Six Months On Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds