• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Letter from America

A Letter from America

Hi Rishi,

Trust you are doing well. Your mother arrived here safe and sound on Sunday. I know your father was very concerned since this was her first overseas trip and that too alone and of course it is a long long way from Delhi to Houston. I am so happy my mother managed to somehow convince your parents about this after I had planted the idea in your dad on my last visit during the winter break - when you were away on the internship. Luckily the Lufthansa sale offering happened and the hit on your dad's pocket wasn't as bad as it could have been. Anyways, here in the US she doesn't have to worry about expenses - I'm taking care of all that!

It was your mother who suggested I write to you with an update on what has been happening since she arrived here. I was first planning to write a detailed account with a day-by-day or even hour-by-hour description thrown in but that will take too much time. Perhaps, after she leaves to go back home, I will put something down in writing and send to you.

Well, your mother has been adjusting well. It is always a culture shock when you first come into the US. The clean roads, large buildings and everyone saying hello and smiling whether they know you or not! Her first shock was when I grabbed her in the arrival lounge and gave her a quick peck on the lips. She was a bit flustered - not used to such a display of affection in public but she soon calmed down when she realized that others didn't think anything out of the ordinary. As we took the long walk to the parking lot, I had ample opportunity to taste her lips and to feel her body. The car ride back home was the same. It was heaven to be sit next to her and touch her body on the ride back.

Neena has that wonderful combination of beauty and some brains to go along with it. I enjoyed her comments, her questions on what she saw on the road, her flirtatious stares and giggles and the way she became bolder with each passing minute - pulling my cock out of my pants and stroking it gently as I drove. I had missed her so much these past months and had looked forward for many days to this visit. I was hard-pressed to concentrate on my driving while she sat a couple of feet away from me looking so demure and sensual in her saree. By the time we reached home, I had her blouse unbuttoned and breasts hanging out while her saree was lifted well above her knees and only partially tucked in giving her a fairly disheveled appearance.

She was certainly impressed with my house. My dad had brought it as soon as he realized I was going to attend Rice. It is not a new house by any means and the original owner had compromised on the built area by adding a private swimming pool in the center. Compared to other residences in the US it was reasonably average but compared to what we grew up with in India, it is quite luxurious. It was fun seeing her reaction at the automatic garage opener - fairly blase here but quite novel when coming in first time from India.

It was her first time at my place so of course I couldn't let her walk in just like that. I carried her, much like a bride, into the house. She felt so light and soft in my arms. I have put on some muscle and weight this last year thanks to some exposure to the gym and the fitness facilities available here in the US and I could see she liked it - she kept pressing my biceps and feeling my chest.

See - it is Thursday night here now. It has been around four days since. And mostly what we have been doing is fucking like rabbits all the time. With her jet lag only partially gone, your mom and I sleep at pretty odd times. We have had to make up for five months of deprivation and being apart. That first night, I must have eaten her at least a dozen times - I simply couldn't get enough of her pussy. It was only in the midst of our second fuck that we realized we had to call your dad to let him know she had arrived safely. So, eventually we called Delhi and she spoke to your dad while I had my head buried in between her thighs lapping away at her juices. I am so glad that the phone quality in India for international calls is below average - Neena was able to mask some of her moans and sighs by speaking loudly or occasionally muting the phone to avoid suspicion from your father.

Neena has now gotten to really like the house. Like most US homes, it is fully carpeted - meaning we can lie and fuck on the floor anywhere. The kitchen has a central breakfast counter area which is ideal for us to fool around - she told me likes the cold of the counter top on her back as she lays on it while either getting eaten or fucked. It is also an ideal height from which she can straddle me, making it easier for me to stand up with her impaled on my dick and then walk around - her favorite position as I have told you many times before. The bathrooms are much bigger than back home - the large shower stall and the bathtub both have their appeal and we have spent many hours in intimate embrace there.

She has also been willing to trying on some Western style clothing. She has said no to any bikinis so far. What I did get her to buy was a few long skirts and some tops and shirts to go with. Don't worry - she is not into miniskirts. These are long skirts all the way past the ankle with a slit on the side to help walk easily and the shirts are half-sleeved. She got a bit self conscious in the store as I was with her while we shopped and of course the young salesgirls were piqued by my presence next to a much older Neena as she looked around for clothes and lingerie. Disappointingly, we did not find bras and panties that Neena liked. I actually complained about the lack of quality lingerie to the pretty young salesgirl which made Neena's face blush and go red. We had better luck in the make-up section where I gifted her some perfume and she bought some new lipstick. She also discovered 'Nair' which helps to removing body hair - stings a bit but apparently still better than whatever she was doing back home.

I am attaching a polaroid picture of her in her top and skirt. She looks quite transformed as I am sure you will observe - but still looking classy and not slutty. She has strict instructions that she should not wear a panty or a bra. This makes it so much more fun. Yesterday we went to see a newly released movie at the theater nearby - 'Independence Day'. We spent much of the movie smooching and necking of course. Since she was wearing a skirt (the same one as in the pic), it made it easy for me to reach down with my hands and enjoy her legs and thighs with my fingers. Throughout the film I was able to insert my fingers into her delicious nether regions and brought her to climax five times during the course of the two hours or so. Also by unbuttoning a few of the buttons on her shirt, I was able to pop a breast out whenever I wanted. It felt so erotic and empowering in some ways to be sitting there holding Neena in my arms, exposing her nipples to the cool breeze of the air conditioning while my caressing and gently squeezing her breasts. Afterwards Neena told me she had never enjoyed a cinema better - except of course for that time we all went and saw Octopussy!

I have also started teaching her swimming in our pool. I have to admit the lessons haven't progressed very far yet. Usually I get so aroused that most of the 'lessons' end up being love making sessions. She has started liking standing in the water and being fucked. We often end up in her favorite standing pose under the pool shower and then collapsing on top of each other on a lounge chair. Another new thing for her is a vibrator I had bought a few months back - your mom was experiencing one for the first time. It was so arousing to see the sheer look of torment and pleasure on her face as I mercilessly held the tip of the vibrator on her pussy lips and clitoris - and her moans were so incredibly throaty and sexual. Now in between our sessions and when I need to recoup, I often tease her with the vibrator, keeping her aroused and moaning for as long as possible.

We have never ever had this much time alone together and right now we are just enjoying each other's company so much! I have taken her to a K-Mart (which is a large department store chain here in the US) so she can do some shopping and day before yesterday we went to a local diner. Neena didn't like the American style food - said the cooking was too bland for her taste. She was also taken aback to learn that I have no regular domestic help - that here most people do their own dishes, laundry, cleaning etc. by themselves. Doing chores is always boring but in the past few days it has allowed the two of us to share some quality time together. For the first time ever, I fucked her from behind while she was bent over the edge of the sink doing dishes.

She is beginning to be less rigid when in public - I have continued to touch her, caress her and kiss her at frequent intervals when we are out. Hardly anyone knows us here and it is quite liberating to be able to pleasure each other without the worry of being 'caught'. Yesterday when we went to the cinema, we saw a few kids in a nearby car intently watching us as we smooched in the parking lot. Neena does look much older than me and that age difference can seem a bit odd to onlookers - even here in America. The other day I took her to see the 'Waterwall' which is a nice tourist attraction here in Houston and there is a small park next to it with some nice grass to sit on. She was wearing a saree and fairly noticeable in the crowd and thus hesitant to my embraces and kisses. As it got darker, she finally agreed to sit on my lap and we had a most wonderful necking session in the open air surrounded by a crowd of people most of whom didn't even bother to give us a second glance.

Today in between our lovemaking sessions, we planned our itinerary for the next few weeks. Tomorrow we fly to New York where I'll rent a car to drive around the big cities on the East Coast. Neena will be wearing her skirt and top most of the time - and as usually with no panty or bra. I want to make the most of our time. With luck, we will be able to fool around in the plane. Our car rides together should be interesting. I know your mother is looking forward to the sight seeing and also to our torrid lovemaking sessions. We return to Houston for a few days and then go to Florida for a few days before returning back for a final couple of days prior to her return to India. I am certainly trying to keep that departure date as far away from my mind as possible.

Neena is right here with me now. I am sitting on the chair and she is on my lap, impaled on my cock with her back to me. She has been reading what I write and making sure I put in all pieces of information she wanted me to cover. Your dad called a little while ago as I was writing and she talked to him so calmly - you wouldn't know that my hard cock was stuffed inside her vagina and that my finger was massaging her clitoris to an orgasm. This letter has taken a little longer to write as I have had frequent breaks to kiss and nibble on your mother's back and shoulders and to squeeze her breasts and caress her body from behind. Neena has started bouncing up and down on my lap now and I know I cannot control myself for much longer. So I'll have to stop writing unfortunately.

Rishi - I promise to write you an update after we return from our East Coast visit. I am taking good care of Neena so don't worry and tell your dad the same if you happen to talk to him - she is in good hands.

Damn! I have just come inside your mother. I could feel my warm sperm spurt out into her womb and now the sticky fluid is starting to flow out on to her thighs and mine. The carpet will need a quick cleanup and then we both will take a nice warm shower. Take care man! And thank you for having such a lovely mother - I simply cannot get enough of her.

Yours affly,

Sri

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Letter from America

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 236 milliseconds