• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Dry Spell

The Dry Spell

123

Cole sat nervously in the waiting area. He'd arrived for his interview the customary ten minutes in advance. He'd waited patiently for the expected fifteen minutes. Which had turned to thirty, which had turned to forty five minutes.

"I'm sorry Sir." the receptionist said. She was a pretty blond in a tight skirt and heels which accentuated her legs. "I'm sure it won't be too much longer."


Cole thought about trying to reschedule. Just for appearances sake. Would he appear too hungry after forty five minutes of waiting? Would he appear desperate?

The truth was he was desperate. His unemployment checks stopped four months ago. He'd maxed his credit cards. He couldn't even afford gas to go to this interview, so he'd ridden the bus with change he'd found under the cushions of his sofa. How would he get to his next job interview?

Christ.

Don't think about it. Don't think about it. It's just an interview. It's not as if it was a complete waste of effort. He told himself. Besides, there was a grocery store two blocks away and he could eat food samples to curb the empty ache in his stomach.

He looked down at his watch. Jesus. He'd waited patiently for an hour and a half now. The receptionist had apologized four more times. His shirt was sticking from nervous sweat. No way would he get the interview. On the other hand, perhaps this was a good sign. If they were this unorganized, perhaps he could fly in under the radar. Who else would wait an hour? He'd get it by default.

A new girl turned the corner. By now Cole thought he knew everyone in the office. Maybe this one was his interviewer...she looked ...familiar.

"Mr. Stevens, I'm sorry I'm late, but we had a...Cole? Is that you?"

Then it clicked. It was Janice. His girlfriend for nearly three semesters in college. Janice Monroe. She looked much different than the girl he'd known his freshman and sophomore year. Janice, with college T shirts, a stud in her nose, and blond hair with a purple streak. She had legs that went on and on, but not just long, they were muscular as well. She had an ass that you could bounce a coin on.

This girl ...this woman looked mature, but she was twenty seven just like Cole. Her clothes were sophisticated. Was she in human resources or management?

"Well, come back with me Cole," Janice said. "Again. I'm terribly sorry for making you wait. I guess it's just like old times 'eh?"

Old times? Cole thought back to his relationship with Janice. His incredibly frustrating relationship. She'd made him wait alright. She'd made him wait for more than anyone had a right ask someone to wait.

He thought back...seven years earlier....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"What are you looking at Cole?" Janice teased.

"I..I.." Cole stammered. She'd told him on earlier dates how she felt about her last boyfriend. She hadn't told him everything, just that he'd pushed her before she was ready. That it was going to take her a while to get over it.

Cole assumed it as..well..if it wasn't date rape, what Janice had experienced was close to it. She may have been damaged goods, but she was incredibly beautiful and on top of that she was witty and smart. All Cole's friends were amazed he was dating someone so far out of his league.

Yet, here she was, in her dorm, with him, and she wasn't wearing panties. He could see her bare pussy.Pussy. No panties. Just brown curls. It could only mean one thing, and yet Cole was not prepared for it at the moment due to the sudden surprise.

"...I ah...I don't have any condoms on me." he warned.

Janice's nostrils flared and she smiled, crooking a finger at him.

He came forward, and as he did, she grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him deeply.

"..But baby ...I'm in a state," Janice purred, her thigh shoved between his legs and massaged his hard cock through his shorts. "Besides, I think there are things we can do that don't need a condom."

"Sure.." Cole said, his voice thick with lust. When he closed his eyes, he could imagine Janice down on her knees, looking up at him adoringly, her diamond ear stud shining under the fluorescent lights of her dorm.

Or maybe...maybe... He pictured her on hands and knees, looking back at him with worried eyes, as he gently pushed into her virgin ass. Fuck. Could it be?

"Goodie," Janice purred, taking control and pushing Cole down on her bed. Straddling him. Not his crotch as Cole had wanted. But higher. Her knees on his shoulders. Her bare pussy, lowering onto his lips.

Cole wasn't a virgin, but he wasn't brimming with sexual experience either. He'd had sex a grand total of six times. However, he'd never gone down on a girl, Not that he was against it. It'd just never come up.

He was a bit scared at first. What if he wasn't any good? He shrugged his shoulders and stuck out his tongue, trying to push it into her wet slit.

His fears were soon realized when Janice said in a frustrated tone, "What are you doing?"

I don't know, Cole would have said, but Janice was riding his mouth like his face was a saddled pony and she was a cowgirl, so all that came out was a short grunt.

"Slow down." Janice said as she lifted her sex off his face. "Now start off nice and gentle. Just blow your warm breath. Ohhh...that's the way. Now kiss me. No, not like that. Let me feel your lips...that's better, but keep them soft."

And Cole began to learn what a woman liked. In particular, he learned what Janice liked. He also learned that Janice, while at times very closed off about sex, had no such troubles when it came to receiving oral sex. She was quite vocal and quite demanding.

"That's the way, up and down my slit. And right there...no...ahhh...let me show you."

Janice, still straddling his head, reached down and spread her nether lips apart, framing her perfect pink sex, opening it like an orchid.

"Have you ever seen a pussy this pretty?" Janice said. "I've kept it pristine. So slim. So tight. See right there under my clit. There with your tongue...gently right there. Ahhh...fuck yeah...that makes me drip. That's my pee hole."

Jesus. That was way more detail than Cole wanted. Yet, his cock strained against his underwear and jeans. The need in his swollen balls kept him at his duties regardless of his growing unease.

"Now my clit...no...start around the edges...and make your way to my pearl. That's better. Patience. Good...ahhh...I'm close...Now reach up and brush your fingers against my nipples. No. Gently, Softly. There...ahh..." Janice's breath came in gasps. Fingers turning white as she gripped her sheets, she lowered her sex onto Cole's eager lips and tongue, as lightning shot spread through her loins. Her hips bucking as her moans rose in crescendo.

"Fuck..fuck..oh God..fuck.."

Poor Cole, heart and head pounding from lack of oxygen, fluttered his tongue over Janice's swollen clit. Then up into the mouth of her gushing sex...by now, there was no choice what he'd do, as Janice controlled the action with her bucking hips.

When she finally rose, Cole's face was a red and sodden mess.

"Oh baby," Janice said, as she looked down at the trapped and dutiful face of her lover, kissed her fingertips and pressed them to Cole's lips. "That was wonderful."

Cole kissed those fingers. His mind eagerly running through fantasies of what this hot lover was going to do to him. Watching as she opened her drawer and pulled on a pair of panties and shimmied until her skirt was back down.

"I hate to kick you out so soon," Janice said. "But my roommate is due back at any second."

But...Cole thought. But what about me? His cock was still swollen in his pants. His balls were full and uncomfortable. Was she seriously just going to call an end to the date now that she'd gotten her jollies?

"Bye babe. I had a lot of fun. You were dedicated..or at least your tongue was."

Then Janice kissed him and Cole found himself in the hall. It happened so fast he still couldn't believe it. Worse, a pair of girls in the hall put their hands over their mouths and tittered as he passed them, hiding giggles behind their hands. Had they heard Janice? He felt his cheeks grow hot and he touched them. Jesus. They were damp and sticky. He quickly wiped them on his sleeve before he could suffer further humiliation.

He hurried back to his dorm. Luckily his roommate wasn't there. He took a few tissues and climbed under his sheets. He was hard and began to stroke his shaft. He began to fantasize of Janice...of her flashing her naked sex...of going down on her...of...

Cole shook his head. He shouldn't be fantasizing of such things. He tried to picture taking her doggie style. Instead he saw the two girls giggling in the hall...seeing him with his face soiled.

His swollen aching balls pumped. Spilling his seed, filling the hand full of tissues he held.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Cole? Cole?"

Cole's heart pounded. Idiot. He admonished himself. This is an interview and you are ...Jesus fantasizing about stuff you shouldn't be fantasizing about.

"Could you repeat that?" he asked.

"Yes. Could you describe an instance where you used ISO9000 principles in your last job?"

What did that even mean? Cole wondered. If he asked what it meant, would he appear stupid? Was this a trick? One of those questions where the right answer is to say you don't know. He didn't think that was the case.

"We didn't do much with ISO9000" It wasn't a lie. He was sure his last two employers didn't know anything about ISO900 either. He certainly didn't know what it was.

Janice shook her head and wrote something in a notebook. There wasn't enough expression on her face to let on if he was doing okay or he was floundering. He could feel sweat drip down his back. He was floundering.

It went that way for nearly thirty minutes. So many questions. So many acronyms. Things he had no idea what they meant. By now sweat was dripping down his forehead. He was even flubbing answers to questions he should know.

"I want to help you Cole," Janice said finally, pushing the papers away. "But you aren't making it easy."

"I'm sorry." Cole's said, his throat catching and his chin quivered. He blinked back the tears that threatened to fall.

"Oh Cole," Janice said, getting up from her chair, moving around the desk and taking Cole's hands. "You are making it impossible to do my job, do you know that?"

"I..I guess..." Cole squeaked. He was near to crying and didn't want her to see him this way. He was embarrassed enough already. "Thank you for the interview Janice- sorry for taking your time."

"Wait." Janice said, taking him by his tie and keeping him in his seat, before sitting down at her desk in front of him. "Perhaps...perhaps.."

She made a show of thinking, but she didn't have anything to think about. She'd planned this moment, had fantasized about it for nearly two weeks when she saw his application on a LinkedIn search.

"Perhaps there is something I can do. It isn't much. I mean, I know you are much more qualified...but..there is another job."

"What is it?" Cole answered in a hopeful whimper.

"I need -" The pause was long and Janice stared hard and licked her full red lips. "an assistant."

Cole didn't need to think about it. Sure, he had a degree for Christsakes, and he was shooting for a position much higher than a low paid assistant. But, he was unemployed and the checks stopped coming in 4 months ago. He was behind on his rent. His phone had been cut off. His cable soon followed. He was stealing wifi from a neighbor. His refrigerator was empty. He was dying, day by day.

"Sure," Cole said. "I mean, ahhh, if you have an opening."

"An opening Cole?" Janice purred. "Are you being fresh with me?"

"No." Cole stammered, his face burning a deep red.

"No?" Janice asked, arching an eyebrow. "Is that how an assistant responds to his supervisor?"

"No..ma'am?" Cole answered.

"Is that a question?"

"No ma'am." Cole said with more determination. Of course Janice was busting his balls, but she'd need to do that to overcome make sure he realized that since they were boyfriend and girlfriend at one point, it wouldn't get in the way of his job.Yes, that was probably the reason Cole assured himself.

"That's better." Janice said. "Can you type?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Pick up my dry cleaning?"

"Ahh..yes ma'am.


"Travel on short notice."

"Yes....ma'am." His car had been repossessed, but he could work it out. In his peripheral vision Cole was certain that Janice's legs had spread slightly, and that...well...he wasn't certain that she was wearing underwear. He began to grow more nervous.

"Attend company functions?"

"..yes...ma'am." She - she wasn't wearing underwear. He was sure of it. He remembered those nights back in college and how she rarely wore underwear on their dates. He remembered...he remembered what usually happened at the end of those dates. How wet she was. How humid. He struggled not to look down, but it was nearly impossible to ignore her mound. A mound he'd come to know quite well.

"Can you make coffee?"

"...yes...ma'am." He tried to focus on her eyes. Only her eyes, and not think about those nights in college. Not just that first night of being discarded after satisfying her orally, but the end of every other date as well. Of how from then on she expected him to pleasure her orally. Of how he'd never had traditional sex with her and how she was always on the receiving end.

"I take it with one cream and one sugar. Can you remember that?"

"Yes ma'am. One ...ah..cream..and sugar."

"You take it with 5 sugars."

"I ..." Cole preferred his coffee with one cream and two sugars. Did she forget? It had been a long time, but he thought better than correcting her. "Yes ma'am."

"How many sugars?"

"Five?"

"Is that a question Cole?"

Was she kidding? Cole wasn't sure. "Five." he responded.

"Do you work well with others?"

"Yes..ma'am." Oh God, he was certain it wasn't an accidental flashing. She'd slid her skirt back and placed one high heeled shoe at opposite corners of her desk. Her engorged lips visible above a triangle of brown curls. He could smell her.

"I'm afraid I'm still not convinced Cole," Janice said. "You've been out of work sometime. It makes me wonder why no one has hired you after all this time. Exactly what skills can you bring to the table?"

"I...I.." Cole stammered. His cock strained in his pants. He was terrified. He was nervous. This was sexual harassment. It was also his only chance at a job. He stood up, his pants forming a tent in front of him. "I don't have..."

"After all this time, you should know better than that." Janice said. "Perhaps I was wrong about you."

Her nostrils flared. Her gaze commanding.

Cole blushed. What did she expect. It'd be easier if she told him. He'd do it if she asked. It was harder this way. An admission that he wasn't going to get the job on the merits of his knowledge and experience. His stomach fluttered nervously. However, Cole didn't just want a job, he needed one. He knelt in front of her.

"Eager and shows great initiative," Janice said, jotting it quickly down on her notepad. "Your prospects are improving Cole, but first you need to sign a few papers."

And she brought a small stack of papers from behind her back and placed them between her thighs.

Kneeling there on the floor, he signed where she pointed, as she explained the paperwork. The fraternization policy release, the non-compete policy, and on and on. Her pussy right there in his line of sight, making him quite nervous. Finally, he reached the end of them.

"Now let's test those skills." Janice purred. "Have you gotten rusty?"

Remembering how she liked it, he blew his warm breath over her mound. He kissed the insides of her thighs. He made he way higher. Cole's face felt hot as he glanced up from between her thighs, as she ran her immaculately manicured fingers through his hair. He felt embarrassed. Not merely embarrassed, but it was as if 16.5 years of education and training had been invalidated by this one act. He kissed her nether lips. Eventually sucking them gently. His tongue drifted into her furrow.

"You know better," Janice moaned, spreading her sex between her fingers.

Then Cole remembered. His other lovers had never been quite as specific. He gently licked her ...there.

"That's it....it makes me melt when you lick my pisshole."

Cole shivered. He knew it shouldn't matter. He knew that when a girl sucked him off, she licked him from where he peed. Yet, still he felt ..somehow...more subservient as a result of this particular form of ministration. But he remembered and gently grazed his tongue over her as he knew she liked before moving on to the mouth of her sex. It was all coming back to him now, even though it was years later. His tongue delved into her. Up and down then dipping in. Her dark brown mound now more substantial, tickling his nose. Pressing soft lips to the mouth of her sex, he kissed, then sucked.

Janice bit her lip to catch the moan that threatened to break free.

Cole brought his hands to her thighs to gain better access.

"No Cole," Janice breathed. "Only your mouth."

It would have been easier with his hands. A few well placed fingers below her stomach would have pulled back the hood, exposing her clit. He knew from experience that there was more than one way to skin a cat. With tongue, lips, and gentle kisses, he coaxed her clit, until it was swollen and peaking out. He worked it gently with his tongue.

It grew harder for Janice to suppress the moans that shaped in her throat. Her insides grew warm. Her pussy dripped. Her loins felt tingly. Reaching beneath her leg, she explored frantically till she found what she wanted. Grabbing the silken fabric of Cole's tie, she began to pull.

"Umphhh" Cole grunted in discomfort as his face was pulled in tight to Janice's sex. Knowing she was close, his tongue flicked up and down Janice's clit.

"Don't tease me," Janice moaned. "Give it to me."

"Ummphh...Ummph" Cole grunted. Thinking, I AM giving it to you. Thinking, Jesus, Janice, stop pulling so hard on my tie. Because it wasn't just pulling his face harshly into her sex, it was tightening, making the blood pound in his ears.

"Fuck-fuck-fuck-" Janice panted, one high heeled shoe fell to the floor, while the other somehow managed to stay on her trembling foot. Hips pumping, insides melting in pleasure, she came - gloriously.

Cole was just glad she'd let go of his tie. He fasted his lips to the mouth of her sex and sucked, swallowing her tangy nectar. His mouth and lips remembered what she liked, and began to lick her gently as her passions cooled. His cock was fat and full, and he massaged it through his pants, His need was strong, but not strong enough for him to rub harder, tempting fate, and forcing him to do a walk of shame to his car with semen soaking through his pants.

"I'd forgotten just how good you were," Janice panted, as she came down from her orgasm. She walked around her desk, opened her drawer and pulled out 3 tissues, and something else that glinted under the fluorescent lights which she put in the pocket of her suit. She returned just as Cole stood up from his aching knees. "Now let's see if your little cock has been causing trouble."

"What do you mean?" Cole asked, as Janice came up behind him, reaching around, rubbing his hard cock though his pants, and pulling his zipper down.

"I mean that you were the best boyfriend a college girl could ever want." Janice said, pulling his cock free, and running her soft hand up and down his shaft. "But this little guy ruined everything, didn't he?"

"Ahhhmmm..." Cole wasn't sure what to say to her question. She'd seen him in a bar with a particularly pretty girl, drinking a beer, and sharing a plate of nachos. She'd accused him of cheating, but he wasn't. They were merely blowing off a little steam after studying for an exam.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Dry Spell

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds