• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Breakfast with Daddy

Breakfast with Daddy

1234567

The following is a continuation of the Divine Depravity series. For those unfamiliar with the story, the following is a brief description: After Lisa's mother died, her father moved to be near a family friend who mentored her in becoming a woman. The student became the teacher as Lisa ended up seducing her into sex with her own son (also Lisa's boyfriend). Lisa also made certain promises to her mother before she died, including that she would try and be closer with her father. This is the continuing story of her attempt to fulfill the promise.


Basking in the warmth of the bright Florida sun streaming through my window, my eyes remained shut. I attempted to cling to the waning somnolence, luxuriating in the blissful relaxation as consciousness began to intrude. Thinking back on the previous day, I leisurely stretched, wondering what led to such a deep and relaxing sleep. I couldn't remember the last time I'd felt so completely at peace.

Suddenly my eyes flew open, jolted by images flashing through my mind—images too improbable and preposterous to be real. It had to be a dream, an unbelievably erotic one at that. I shook my head, trying to make some sense of the jumbled stream of consciousness. Why would I have such a bizarre dream? I wondered, as I reflected on pictures so depraved that I shuddered—dismayed over what sinister forces lurking inside would elicit such thoughts. I squinted as I adjusted to the sun's glare while trying to see the time. It was 9 o'clock; well past my usual time for rising.

As my gaze moved from the clock to the chair where I usually left my clothes, I froze. There it was: a glittering crumpled heap on the floor—the rhinestone G-string. Suddenly the erotic images flooded back, only this time I was stunned to realize they were actual memories—memories of a reality that was almost inconceivable. I got up and reached for the pile of rhinestones, bringing the tiny patch to my face to inhale. No doubt about it; the lingering aroma of my cunt testified to my arousal from the previous night, decimating any lingering denial.

I still could hardly comprehend it—the striptease I'd put on for Rick while he jacked off in front of me, that first taste of cum on my lips, which his mom shared when we kissed, her tongue fucking me and sharing my juice in a kiss with her son, him cumming all over her tits, her deep-throating him, his mother-fucking while she got off with my tongue in her puckered hole, and finally, her tongue-fucking me while her son drove his monster cock up her ass. It was all true! (Read that details in Devine Depravity.)

Suddenly my hands were between my legs, bringing that familiar warmth as I relived the previous night. I smiled, thinking about the final climax and then....I was startled once again as I flashed on my shocking epiphany—realizing how Mom wanted me to fulfill the promise I made before she died. But now, in the light of day, I began to have second thoughts. The implications were almost inconceivable; perhaps my reasoning was flawed.

Once again I reflected back on what Mom had said—messages so often reviewed over the years that they became indelibly imprinted. As I struggled to fully understand, my mind replayed her words. "Your dad and I have had such wonderfully close times, and I wish it could be the same for you...I wish you could experience how special your father is, just as I have—in every way...He really loves to care for a woman's needs...Nothing could make me happier than knowing that someday both of you will have a special kind of closeness that only a father and daughter can have...Just know that I love knowing you are close with each other, and always remember that an even closer relationship is possible as you mature...Never try to hold back or..." Suddenly I flashed the dream—one that I had re-experienced that night.

But this time was different. I realized that Mom's words not only laid the seeds for my dream but now allowed me to see its reality. As the full impact of her hopes for my promise registered, I once again reflected on the dream, clearly seeing my nighttime visitor for the first time. The dark figure who had repeatedly intruded on my sleep, inexplicably eliciting both fright and arousal, with touches that were neither invited nor unwelcome, was not the stranger I once thought.

After observing the beauty of sexual union between a parent and her child the previous night, natural barriers were destroyed, leaving me more open to the implications of what Mom had told me. It was a shocking recognition. I gasped, shaking my head; unable to deny the full picture I was seeing. It couldn't be, I thought. My night time intruder was really Daddy?! All these months, the erotic dream that left me sweating from sexual arousal—hands between my legs—was about my own father?!

It was one thing to consider what Mom wanted in theory, but awareness of the dream suddenly made it more real, giving me second thoughts. What kind of sicko would...? Me with Daddy? But then, last night I was ok with my boyfriend fucking his mother. I'm a hypocrite and a sicko! I was not only fine with Rick's mother-fucking; I encouraged it, acting like her pimp, for God's sake! But then, aren't we supposed to practice the Golden Rule?

I smiled, remembering the look when she first laid eyes on her son's raging hard-on. What would it be like to see Daddy's? This is nuts! Still, Mom had said, "We have to be open to anything and everything." Did she really mean...Dear God, my own father?! Is that really what you meant, Mommy? Or is this just my sick mind just spinning things? But why would I keep dreaming that—about Daddy?

While I continued to try and wrap my mind around the idea, other feelings and needs began to take control. And with this, any resistance quickly crumbled. Mom had said, "I wish you could experience how special your father is just as I have—in every way." Now, thinking about how I felt in that dream, I wanted that too, however depraved I knew it was. I couldn't disappoint Mom and, equally important, I couldn't disappoint myself—not after all my past pain and the long wait. Mom had also said, "He really loves to care for a woman's needs" Though I was just 18, I knew that I was a passionate woman, fully aware of my needs, feeling my juices flowing. As I flashed on the dream and relived the intense arousal, I knew how I wanted to fulfill that promise to mom.

I became lost in thought once again. Oh, what a feeling, having him inside me, driving to the core of my being, taking my maidenhood—decimating my chastity. Oh my God! What a thrill, feeling his manhood relentlessly drilling through, tearing and stretching my virgin pussy, transforming my cunt for the first time into a welcome receptacle that would bring me a lifetime of pleasure. That's what you want for me, isn't it, Mommy?

I caught my breath, shuddering at the thought, with the fantasy both disconcerting, and unbelievably exciting. Finally, I was beginning to understand what Mom was talking about. I needed to feel Daddy throbbing and surging inside me—driven to the heights of ecstasy by his own daughter—before finally unleashing a torrent, bathing my spasming cunt in cum from the tool that helped create me.

So now that I've decided on this, how in God's name do I make it happen? I wondered. It's not like I can just walk up and say, "Guess what, Daddy? I just figured out what Mom had in mind with that promise—wanting you to be my first fuck; I want it too! Isn't that cool?" What the hell am I thinking; he'd probably have me committed! Maybe I could walk out from the shower, wrapped in a towel and let it 'accidentally' drop? Dumb idea; he'd just get all shocked and embarrassed. Or, what if I told him that Rick just fucked his Mom last night and wouldn't it be fun if we did the same? This is crazy! There's no way he'll go for any of this. But how in the hell can I get him interested, let alone hint that I'm interested?

If only I could talk to Mom. Why hadn't she just told me what she wanted in the first place? Then I would have understood so much more, like why he'd pulled away, how I could meet his needs and...But what if I had been told, when I was just fourteen? She might have said, "Listen, honey; there's a reason I keep talking about you and Daddy being closer, and there's a reason I want you to wait on having sex. One day after you graduate I want your Daddy to take your virginity, being the first guy to drill your tight little vagina with his big, black, hard penis." I would have freaked! And what about Daddy? He's clueless about what she wanted for us; if he knew he'd be even more freaked out.

As I sat there, trying to formulate a plan, I started talking it out with Mom, as I often did with struggles in my life. Now, I know what you wanted Mom; I never understood it until now. And I even understand why you had to keep it a mystery. You wouldn't believe what all I've learned from Nola; I think you'd be proud of me. Last night was pretty wild and crazy, but I know you would've loved it. After seeing Rick make love with his mother, I know that's what you want for me and Daddy, and it's what I want too. God, mom! I'm getting wet just thinking about it. But how do I make it happen? I'm sure Daddy's never even thought about me that way. What if he doesn't even want me? This is nuts! How does a girl tell her father that she wants to make love with him?

"Calm down, honey." I could almost hear Mom responding. "You have to trust yourself and your father's love. Anything worthwhile takes patience. But it will come. Remember, I told you all men are animals? That's not all bad. It gives you the advantage; you just have to appeal to the animal inside your father. You're beautiful and no man can resist your charms, not even your father. All you have to do is let them out.

Remember what I said. 'You can only experience what is possible through complete abandonment that drops all inhibitions and lets the primitive animal inside take over. Only then can a woman's wild erotic beauty come out.' Remember how wild you've been with your revealing clothes and how wild you were last night? You need to let Daddy see that side of you too."

I realized Mom was right. I had learned so much from Nola, dropping all my boundaries and inhibitions—but only with her and Rick. Now I needed to apply her education to my relationship with Daddy. I remembered what Nola had taught me about the seduction process, saying I needed to appeal to all the senses, including sight, sound, touch, smell and taste. Of all these, she told me that men are first enticed by visual stimulation. I needed to ensure that my provocative clothes and seductive moves made me eye candy—even for Daddy.

I had learned that once the picture hooked my guy, then I needed to stimulate with my voice, dropping suggestive comments and compliments. Finally, she taught me how to complete the seduction, adding senses of touch, smell and taste. But first things first; I needed Daddy to see me—not just as his daughter but as his sweet sexy eye candy.

After the shopping with Nola and adding to my wardrobe, I had several skimpy outfits. However, I'd certainly never worn them around Daddy. He was clueless about the impact of Nola's influence and the radical transformation I had gone through in the past month. Now I was determined to change that; he had to know the new me. It was scary but also exciting. After feeling the excitement Daddy elicited all those times in my dreams, now I desperately wanted him for real.

I also realized I didn't have much time. I had just completed my high school correspondence and my certificate would arrive in the mail any day now. My boyfriend, Rick knew what that meant: we no longer had to wait, and the promise I made to Mom could be fulfilled. I could have sex, and he obviously assumed that he'd be my first. After helping him fuck his mother, he'd be even hotter for me. I smiled, wondering if he might already be giving his mom a morning fuck, maybe while thinking of driving that monster cock up my tight virgin cunt!

Clearly I only had a short time to work my plan—seducing my father. It was terribly risky, but if there was to be any possibility of having him fulfill that promise, I had to take the chance. Finally, I was firm in my resolve. I had no idea whether he would respond or how far he would go, but I was about to find out. I could hear Daddy in the kitchen and it seemed like a perfect time to test the waters.

I held up the G-string and laughed, thinking of his shocked response if I were to walk out in that pussy-baring patch. I shook my head, tossing it aside; obviously he wasn't ready for that. I, on the other hand, was more than ready and suddenly wondered why. After all, until today, I had never even thought of my father in a romantic way. And now I was thinking of him fucking me! Obviously new information and experiences can radically alter perspective. The mother-fucking orgy last night, the realization of what Mom wanted for us, and the awareness that I had been dreaming about getting off to Daddy's touch—all helped crush the normal barriers.

I massaged my tits, imagining exposing myself to him, holding up my breasts for his inspection as he leaned down to cover my nipple with his lips. I shook my head, knowing it could never happen, not without a much more subtle approach.

I rummaged through my drawer and finally came up with something which, while not totally outlandish, was quite revealing and provocative. The white spandex shorts hugged my body, leaving little to the imagination. As I observed a slight bulge on either side of the center seam, I wondered if the hint of my camel-toe was going too far. But when I observed the reflection of my full tear-drop breasts in the mirror, I knew they would command most of the attention. Now I had to find something that would both cover and tease. I tried on several tops, seeking just the right look. I held up a crocheted cami, with wide stitching, leaving my dark tips peeking through—a little too obvious. Next I pulled out a pink string top, then quickly dropped it. The patches were little more than pasties, leaving my tits almost entirely bare—hardly subtle.

Finally, I spotted it—a spandex midriff top that tied under my boobs. As I slipped it on and pulled up the center tie, I looked down to see the stretched, fuchsia-colored material pushing the soft flesh high to form an enticing valley at the center. It was skin tight, hugging the contours of my breasts—what little was covered. I recalled that Nola pushed me to get one size smaller; now I was glad she had, observing my tits bulging out to the sides and center.

The outline of my nubs was clearly visible and I could see them begin to swell—maybe a little too suggestive. I rubbed them to bring down the prominence while trying to suppress erotic thoughts that caused the problem. Then I slid the inner borders out, revealing more cleavage while ensuring it barely covered my dark areolae. A small diamond studded chain dangling from my navel, provocatively pointing to the treasures below, topped off the look. Finally, I pulled strands of my long black hair to cascade in front, providing a tantalizing peek-a-boo of my tits that were otherwise rather blatantly on display. Some finishing touches of makeup, and I was ready. I studied my reflection one final time and nodded, thinking my hot look should provide him more than enough eye candy. This is it I thought and, taking a deep breath, headed for the kitchen.

I could smell the aroma of sausage and pancakes wafting down the hallway as I made my way to the open door. He was standing over the grill, his back to me, when I announced my presence. "Morning, Daddy; smells delicious!"

"Morning, pumpkin. You finally decided to get up," he chuckled as he began turning toward me. "You must have had a late....Aahh..." He stopped in mid-sentence, staring at me with his mouth gaping open.

"Daddy...Daddy?" I repeated, suppressing a grin as he looked absolutely mesmerized. "What's with the staring?" I tried to act nonchalant.

"Oh...Aahh, s-sorry," He mumbled looking down while still furtively glancing up at me. Poor Daddy; I didn't want to embarrass him. He was so cute, trying to look at me without being noticed. But it wasn't fair to him, and I really did want him to look. He needed to get the full picture, free to stare without worrying about me catching him.

"I'll get the table set so we can dig in," I suggested, flouncing over to the cupboard, swinging my hips. I smiled to myself, knowing the center seam was clearly outlining the contours of each cheek as I felt his eyes boring in on my thinly-covered full derrière.

"Y-yeah; s-sounds good," he stammered.

"Is anything wrong, Daddy?" I queried, laying out our place settings.

"N-No; I'm fine," he responded hesitantly. From the corner of my eye I could see him continuing to stare.

"You better not let that burn," I cautioned, worried our meal would go up in smoke while he devoured me with his eyes.

"Oh yeah," he mumbled, turning back to the grill momentarily.

"Do you like my new outfit?" I blurted out, finally deciding to test the waters as I twirled around for his inspection.

"I... Aahh...Don't you think it's a bit...Well, do you really think that's appropriate for...?" He paused before continuing. "I mean, where are you planning on going?"

"I don't know. Maybe some shopping or a beach walk. Does it really matter?"

"Maybe. I-I mean, don't you think that's a little risqué for going out in public?"

"Come on, Daddy. You've seen girls wear a lot less shopping in some of those beach boutiques."

"I-I suppose, but...Well, you're my daughter and somehow it's different when...It's just, I guess I've never seen you in..."

"You don't like it?" I interrupted.

"I didn't say that, honey. I guess I'm a little uncomfortable commenting."

"Why? I don't get it." I took on a hurt, pouty tone. "Nola said any guy would love the way I look in this."

"Yeah, b-but I'm not j-just any guy, honey; I'm your father, for God's sake!"

"So; you can't comment on my looks?"

"Well...."

"You used to tell me I looked pretty," I pushed.

"That was when you were little, but now..."

"Thanks a lot," I interrupted sarcastically. "Now that I've grown up, I'm not cute or pretty anymore?"

"Come on, honey." Dad shook his head. "Things have changed and we have to maintain appropriate boundaries."

"Boundaries?" I responded, acting confused. "What does that have to do with telling me how I look?"

"You know; it's just...Well it's hard to explain...." He trailed off, at a loss for words. "Anyway, it seems kind of revealing, but if that's what you like, then I guess it's nice."

"Nice? Nice?" I repeated in a challenging tone. "That's all you can say, after I go to the trouble of getting all dolled up for you?"

"For me?" Daddy was clearly taken aback. "I-I think you're....It's just that...I don't want to make you uncomfortable, but...Well honey, maybe you're a little confused about our relationship."

"No Daddy," I responded firmly. "You sound like you're feeling confused—and uncomfortable."

"I'm just concerned with your naivety about things. You're still young, and I think you might want to discuss this more with Nola."

"Why? She's the one who picked out this top and said it made me look really hot!"

"Sh-she's....Nola's having you buy clothes like this?" he asked incredulously.

"Of course," I responded. "Isn't that what you wanted?"

"Whatever gave you that idea?" He gestured toward me. "I certainly never suggested this kind of attire."

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Breakfast with Daddy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds