• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Reporter's Delima

A Reporter's Delima

12

My name is Marvin Rattleman. I am a very senior and trusted reporter for a major metropolitan...and yes, nationally distributed newspaper. At present, I was working on a series of stories about racketeering in our city, which had some national links. As an extremely important investigative reporter for a major internationally known newspaper, I value and protect my sources of information at all costs, and although I was being hounded by the city's District Attorney about my source of information on this racketeering story, I was not about to divulge any information to them. I was part of the news establishment, a highly regarded writer and reporter, with an unblemished reputation, trusted by my readers both honest and crooked. And, all this was protected by the first amendment to the US Constitution. I knew my rights and I was making a stand.

This racketeering story I was working on was a series and the initial portions were recently out. The District Attorney was trying to prepare cases against many of this city's underworld types, and his office thought that my information and contacts would be invaluable to their case. I'm sure it would be. But, I wasn't about to break the journalistic tradition of revealing the information and people behind the story.

Then one evening, this sexy, young, blonde woman showed up at my door. She turned out to be an Assistant District Attorney. Where were my alarm bells and whistles? Apparently, the DA's office had been tailing me and investigating me for some time, trying to root out some of my contacts. During their snooping, they found out that I had a real weakness for sexy women and enjoyed some of the kinkier sides of sex. For instance, although I was absolutely a macho type of guy (I really am a man's man), my taste in pornographic literature does drift into the area where men tended to be dominated by the sexy women...the "weaker sex."

This sexy, young, Assistant DA's name was Veronica, and she arrived at my door wearing a very revealing, sleek, sophisticated and very clingy evening gown. "Well, Hell-o." I said chauvinistically as I eyed her up and down and actually smacked my lips at this mouth-watering vision.

"Hell-o to you too." She stared back at me as she gave me a little shift of her hips. "I am Veronica Powers." Extending a hand in greeting...which I took. "I don't believe we've met before. But, I am an assistant district attorney with the city." Using the handshake as leverage, she pulled on my hand and pulled herself right by me and in through my front door.

"I hope I'm not intruding on anything..." Looking around. "It sure doesn't look as if I've interrupted anything." She smiled demurely back at me over her shoulder. "I was at the opera with my boyfriend and he got ill. I put him in a taxi and sent him home. Leaving me all alone."

I closed the door and just stand there listening to her spiel, somewhat in awe of the beautiful woman standing in my living room, plus the fact that she was no longer on my doorstep but in my house. While I was gawking, she continued, "Once my boyfriend was gone, I realized that I was in your neighborhood. So, I thought I would stop in and maybe we could discuss my offices racketeering case and your upcoming newspaper series about the same people. If you will work with us and supply us with the names of your informants and sources of information, I think we can nail these crooks."

Her statement brings me back to reality and I'm now thinking to my self, "How the hell did she know where I lived...I'm really a little out of the way for the opera. And did she just push her way into my house?" But, while I'm thinking this...I'm still getting no warning bells and whistles. Where ARE my alarm bells and whistles?

Then I hear her tell me she sure would like a drink..."Gin and tonic will be fine." And she demurely makes herself at home on my couch.

Still standing there, breathing in her perfume that had teased my nose as she past by, I was mesmerized by her beauty as well as confused by how quickly she had managed to invade my home. And I was a bit dumbfounded. However, I obliged her request, and proceeded to make us some drinks.

The drinks made, I joined her on the couch and we drank as we went through the normal male/female adult pleasantries. Then, getting back to her original statements she'd made when she arrived, I informed her, "I will not...let me repeat, NOT, reveal the sources to the information I have gathered for my upcoming series of articles on this city's crime syndicate and their activities.

I am well within my rights here. I'm really surprised at you...being an attorney and all, you should be well aware of rights."

"Quite so," she answered. "But, this city needs honest, responsible, loyal, citizens..." She drone on as she continued to try and convince me otherwise. She stated all the grand reasons why I should cooperated with her office and help them put these crooks away.

"NO!" I said...standing my ground. "NO!" I was firm. "NO!"I was emphatic. "NO!" I was becoming proud of myself for being so strong in my convictions.

Well, this conversation went on and on and round and round. We drank more and more. I guess, her sexy beauty disarmed me. Plus, it appeared that she was matching me drink for drink. In fact, I had to drink hurriedly to keep up. Much later, I discovered a large wet spot on my carpet beside my couch. That explains how she was able to hold her liquor...she was pouring it on my carpet, not drinking it.

So, in this way, this sexy lady lawyer was coaxing more liquor down me than I was used to, and I was the one mixing the drinks (Where the hell were my alarm bells and whistles?). The more I drank, the less inhibited I became, and the lower my defenses became. Even if there WERE bells and whistles, I probably wouldn't have heard them now. The less inhibited I became the more my mind drifted toward sex, and the sexier she became. But, the reason she got sexier was not totally my liquor consumption... NO! It was partially due to the way she looked and acted. While we debated and drank (I was so proud of myself. I'm holding my own with a lawyer!) the spaghetti straps of her gown slipped slowly off her shoulders and fell down her arms. Thus from my perspective, making it next to impossible for the very thin and clingy black cups of her gown to cover, much less hold her creamy white, and undulating breasts. WHEW! That was a site that had me staring, my tongue beginning to get thick and, I'm almost sure it was hanging out. And there were the beginnings of some rumblings in the crotch of my spaciously pleated pants.

Now, her breasts, barely contained in her little black dress, were not my only distraction. The lower portion of the gown was split up the front so high that I thought that I might start seeing panties any moment. Boy, would that be every so lovely. With that split, lots of bare leg was on display as she crossed and re-crossed her legs. And, the strappy little high-heeled sandals she was wearing were soon discarded leaving her barefoot and working my carpet with her bright read painted toenails. This sexy broad lounging on my couch was causing my voyeuristic tendencies to perk and that rumbling in my spacious pants soon converted itself into a full-fledged solid hard-on.

Once Veronica noticed that I was beginning to slur my words, she changed the subject of the conversation and got away form my story and her legal affairs. At that point, we just chatted. But she managed to turn the conversation to sex.

"So Marvin, you appear to be a healthy, viral man. I would imagine you have a number of female friends. Just what kind of women do you like?" She asked with a coy look on her face.

Now, as a reporter, I liked being truthful. Plus, I was a bit hopeful that something that might develop between Veronica and me that might help me relieve the growing urge in my pants. So, I slurred confidently with a stupid smile on my face. "The type of woman I like is very much like you...intelligent, witty, professional, and very beautiful." Again I was proud of my self. I had managed to debate with an attorney...Now I was suavely conversing with a sexy young woman.

Upon hearing my reply, she gave me a seductive grin. "Well, Marvin, How do you like the gown I am wearing?"

Jumping at the chance to compliment, "Oh, your gown is stunning...on you!"

Then my eyes were quickly drawn directly to her breasts as she cupped them, one with each of her hands. Now, remember, her breasts were already barely hidden by the gown, but they almost fell out when she did this. "Well, you like my gown...how do you like my titties?" She asked the follow up question.

I don't know what kind of look she had on her face...I was too distracted by the two ample titties that looked like they just might tumble out of her dress and be presented naked before my bulging eyes. "Fr..fr..from what I CAN see, you have some of the best titties I've ever." I stammered and stuttered.

"Well," she continued. "If you show me yours...I'm sure you have a goooood chest..." Here came the clincher, "I'll show you mine."

I still didn't know what kind of look she was giving me...my eyes were occupied elsewhere. But, I was a bit taken aback. But then I thought, "What have I got to lose, showing her my chest when I would get to look on her naked titties." So, primed with liquor, I fumbled with my shirt buttons and finally all but ripped it off. With my shirt off and my tongue probably hanging out, I sat upright impatiently waiting her unveiling. I probably looked like a puppy dog begging for a treat.

"OOOOOO,how nice." She cooed, running her hands over my chest, even tweaking my nipples. "You ARE in good shape." Her hands moving over my chest felt wonderful and because she moved closer to me, I was now looking down into her cleavage, still wondering how her dress top stayed up.

While I was impatient to see her tits, her stroking felt wonderful and added to my sexual stirring. "Ooh, yes." I muttered. She now had me all but panting in anticipation.

Sitting up, she slipped her arms slowly out of the little straps of the gown and ever so slowly and deliberately, lowered the top of the gown, uncovering two of the loveliest breasts I'd ever seen...two soft smooth milky colored globes with rosy pink areoles deepening in color to her erect nipples. "WOW!" I thought. But I think the words actually escaped my mouth, because her smile increased.

With her breasts now bare, she gently shook her shoulders, causing them to sway and bobble back and forth, almost hypnotically. My eyes were locked on to these swaying fun bags. Then, I started to return her favor and reached up to rub HER chest. But she would have none of this and blocked my advances while still allowing her luscious breasts to wiggle and sway...right before my bugged eyes.

So, I am in a virtual trance, watching her titties move so seductively. Then, she squeezes her tits between her upper arms, making them press together so that they now looked like a babies behind...with nipples.

"I bet you look sexy in your underpants...too!" she said as she continued squeezing her tits with her arms.

"Huh?" Was my intelligent reply.

"I bet you look sexy in your underpants!" She repeated. "And I bet a sexy man like you wears those snug fitting, jockey type! You know...the bunch 'em ups. I just love a sexy man in jockey underpants."

Still gaping at her titties, I made an effort to understand and reply, "Uh, yeah, I do keep in shape...I work out and all. Oh, yeah...in fact I do wear jockey underpants."

"EEEEEEEE, I knew it!" She almost squealed. And then came her next offer. "I just know you look sexy in just your underpants!" Then giving me a serious look she lowered her voice as if not to be overheard, "If you let me see you in just your underpants..." Pregnant pause..."I'll take off my gown the rest of the way."

Now, liquored-up as I was, I had forgotten who she was and what she had originally wanted, and that I might be putting myself in a compromising position. But I was now being driven by my sexual appetite and the little head at the end of my dick. I was now so interested in seeing Veronica down to her panties...or whatever awaited me beneath that partially removed gown...It took no further coaxing. I found myself standing and lowering my pants, all the time staring at her titties and thinking about her being nearly naked and that I would soon see her in only her panties. That is, if she was even wearing panties. I kicked off my shoes and let my pants fall. "Yeeeeesssss!" She squealed, as I stepped out of my pants and kicked them away. There I stood presenting my self before her in just my jockey briefs and sock feet. "OH, Yeeaaasss. You are one sexy hunk." She kept praising me as she leaned forward and ran her hands up my legs from my knees to my thighs, dragging her fingernails as she went.

Beside her titties still being on display for me, she was again doing things that really turned me on. Her stroking along with her lavish praise caused me to glow even more. While she was running her fingernails up my thighs, she kept up the teasing comments. "OOOO. From the looks of your undies, you must already like what you see. I think you approve of the way I look."

And you know? She was right. I was sporting quite a tent in my tight little white jockeys. My dick was protruding so much so that it was pulling the elastic away from my legs and pointing straight at her face, which was now but a few inches from my crotch.

A little embarrassed, I stumbled with my words. "Oh, ah, yeah. Y...y...you are re...re...really a sexy woman...yourself. You ARE having an affect on me...I don't know a man in his right mind that you wouldn't affect this way. Bu...bu..but, now I'm down to my underpants...it's, it's time for you to take off your gown? Like you promised? We had a bargain!" And I smiled stupidly in anticipation of her pulling the gown off.

But, she took me totally by surprise. Instead of slithering out of the gown, she reached up and grasped the elastic of my jocks with both hands and pulled them down. Now, she didn't jerk them down, but she did it suddenly and deliberately, so that my jockeys were at my ankles before I could respond with anything but an open mouth. And, as my prick cleared the waistband of my shorts, it sprang up and down like a diving board that had just been vacated by an Olympic diver, and it slapped against my stomach. "Wa...wa...whoa! Na...Na...Now wait a minute." I stammered and stuttered, as I now stood before her totally naked...except for my socks with my underpants gathered around my ankles. "Yo...yo... you're getting a little ahead of the game. It's your turn! You're supposed to take off your gown. We...we...we had a bargain!"

While I stumbled and stuttered, she was zeroing in on my still vibrating dick. With me standing, and her sitting, my dick and her face were on the very same level and she was following its ever slowing, up and down movement. Once the up and down movement had slowed enough to suit her, she surprised me once again and grasp my dick with her lips. "OH, Uah, OOOOOH, OOOOH." Was what seemed to come out of my mouth.

"Mmmm, mmmfffgggmmm, mmmmggggmmmmfffmm." Were the unintelligible noises she emitted, with my captured dick filling her mouth. Once my dick was securely between her lips he started working on it with her tongue. She flicked the under side of my penis with her tongue, strumming the sensitive skin there like a guitar. She also worked it back and forth, gently grazing it with her teeth.

I continued to offer up moans and guttural noises as I was fixed in place by the pleasure she had created in my loins. My knees locked, and I threw my head back as she sucked and slurped on my tool. She grasped me by the cheeks of my ass and steadied me, but it allowed her to pick up her pace. She worked my dick back and forth, slurping and sucking until I thought she would literally suck my brains out through the end of my shaft.

She kept this up until I thought there was no return, and that I was about to explode in her mouth. Then I suddenly realized that she was no longer in front of me...no longer gripping my ass...no longer had her face pressed into my crotch sucking my dick. Instead, I found that she was walking away from me and toward my front door and, at the same time, replacing her titties in her gown.

"What...where are you going?" I asked in total dismay. As I started questioning her I became aware of the knocking at my front door, the door that she was approaching.

"Where...NO...DON'T... STOP, DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR! I yelled at her still standing right where she had left me...naked with a bobbing boner, protruding out before me.

But, I was too late...plus she seemed to just ignore me and proceeded to open the door...and she swung it open wide. Standing there, looking stern in a sexy sort of way, was a female police officer, dressed in dark blue and complete with badge, gun and nightstick. She was not just a run of the mill female officer either. She was a tall, good looking blonde, with short, cropped hair and well built under the uniform. And there I stood, naked, except for my socks, with my still stiff member bobbing in the breeze.

Veronica was holding my front door invitingly wide open and stifling a giggle with her free hand. As the female officer stepped into my living room, I reached down for my underpants only to find none. They must have disappeared from around my ankles during my near ecstasy. Apparently, Veronica had even stripped me of the ability of even replacing my under pants. So, I did the next best thing...I grabbed a pillow from the couch to cover my arousal.

"Well, well, WELL! What have we here?" The officer remarked as she moved toward me across my living room. "Looks like indecent exposure!" She charged with almost a chuckle.

I was stammering and standing there trying to cover myself like a little boy naked in front of his classmates. "Na...,Na..., Now, this is private property. Yo...,Yo..., You don't have any jurisdiction here. We're consenting adults..."

Addressing Veronica, "Ma'am?" The officer was now standing right in front of me. She interrupted my explanation and complaint as she continued to address Veronica. "Can you tell me what's going on here?"

I was totally shocked at Veronica's reply. "Well, officer, I stopped by Marvin..." Then smiling at me corrected herself, "Mr. Rattleman's home here to discuss a case that I have coming up. You see officer, my name is Veronica Powers and I work for the District Attorney's Office. Marvin...I mean, Mr. Rattleman offered me a drink and then he proceeded to drink a lot. Maybe he drank too much. But, all of a sudden he started taking off his clothes. I thought he was going to attack me." She sounded so serious. But, she would cut twinkling eyes at me.

Needless to say, I was stunned when I heard this and I was so flabbergasted, I was speechless as Veronica told her tale and the officer checked me out as if she were stalking her prey. By now, I was trembling in fear and embarrassment.

"Well, Mr. Rattleman, is that true...what's your story?" The officer asked with a sneer.

"Absolutely not." I slurred.

"She says she came here to discuss a case. Is that true?"

"Well, ye...yes." Actually that was true. She had me there.

"And you had a lot to drink?" The officer pressed.

Grinning, I knew I had a come back this time. "We both had the same amount." I said with conviction.

Looking at Veronica and then back at me the officer voiced her observation. "We...ll, you have definitely had a lot to drink. But, Miss Powers doesn't seem to show any signs of being intoxicated. Can you explain that?" She smiled confidently.

"I, I, I...She...she...she..." I couldn't come up with a reasonable answer to her question. I seemed to be caught without a reasonable explanation of my current situation.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Reporter's Delima

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 85 milliseconds