• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • In the Name of the Father... Ch. 04

In the Name of the Father... Ch. 04

12

Jules and Tyrone have their wicked way with Robert's mother and sister.

Free on bail, Jules and Tyrone were out of jail after being arrested for raping the two nuns, Sisters Mary Elizabeth and Katherine. Found guilty after a speedy trial and with their sentencing date set for Monday, their last weekend as free men was nearly over. However, before being locked away forever, wanting to go out with a big bang, one that would rock their small town, they needed to make some memories to sustain them during their lengthy prison time. As if having sex with the two nuns wasn't enough, now they had their eyes set, as they've had for a long time, on Linda and Emma, Robert's mother and sister, as their next victims.

With both women working out back in their garden planting seeds, they were oblivious that they were being watched by Jules and Tyrone who wanted to plant their seeds inside of them. In the way that they mindlessly went about their business and didn't pay any attention to who may be lurking in the bushes or behind a fence, Linda and Emma were obvious victims. Not making a sound, hidden behind some bushes and concealed behind a fence from where the women were gardening at a distance, the two black men watched their victims in lustful surveillance. It was only a matter of time before they'd have their wicked way with them.

Filled with lots of down blouse views whenever the women faced them while leaning forward, their patience was rewarded with jean covered ass views whenever the women bent from the waist with their backs turned to them. As if the women were purposely giving them a sexy show of their shapely bodies, succulent breasts, and round, firm asses, they watched Linda and Emma bend, stoop, and squat while doing their gardening. No doubt, the two men only wished they were doing their gardening while wearing a short skirt. A long time simmering before coming to a heated boil, their inadvertently innocent display of their sexy assets inflamed the two men with even more lustful passion than they had for the two nuns and much more than they ever had for these two women before.

After having watched them for a long enough time and already knowing their schedule of activities and predictable routines in advance, Jules and Tyrone walked around front to take advantage of mother and daughter being out back. They waited for the right moment when the two women were so preoccupied with the outside of their house that they had no idea what was happening on the inside their house. The perfect opportunity to take them so unexpectedly, the two men open their unlocked front door and waited for the two women to come inside from the back and to change out of their clothes and shower. Funny how the folks who lived on this side of town felt safe enough to never lock their doors when just on the other side of town, people protected what little they had with guns, Pit bulls, and running with gangs.

Wanting them to have clean, fresh pussies instead of sweaty, nasty ones, Jules and Tyrone hid downstairs while mother and daughter disappeared upstairs to shower, dress, fix their hair, and apply their makeup. It would have been so hot if mother and daughter were showering together, but they didn't. It would have been so hot if mother and daughter were having incestuous sex, but they weren't. A long lasting memory to make, even though the two men didn't figure them for having mother and daughter lesbian sex, maybe that's one of the things that they could force the women to do before they left. A memory to remember when positioned in a 69 position, no doubt Jules and Tyrone would love to watch Linda eat her daughter's pussy while Emma licked her mother's cunt.

Being that Linda is quicker in the shower, she always showered first. Yet, unbeknownst to her daughter, with the water pulsating across her nipples, her favorite thing to do when washing herself with warm, soapy water was to masturbate over the thoughts of having sex with her son, Robert. No doubt imagining him there in the shower with her, she touched herself everywhere she wished that her son would touch her, feel her, and caress her while kissing her. In the way that she looked at him and he looked at her, yet unable to summon the brazen courage to cross the incestuous line, if only she could have incestuous sex with him, she would have incestuous sex with him.

Unbeknownst to her daughter, she had a huge sexual attraction to her son. Ready to suck his cock at any given time, she'd give anything to have deep, penetrating sex with her son. Willing to allow him to pound her pussy while sucking her tits, she'd like nothing more than to be Robert's sexy, submissive bitch. If only her daughter knew how much she wanted her son, Linda would be so embarrassed, mortified actually. Without doubt, if her daughter wasn't living with her or if her son had his own apartment instead of living with her too, getting him drunk, she'd seduce her son and entice him to have incestuous sex with his horny mother. Not wanting him to think badly of her, she'd blame him for seducing her of course, when it was the other way around.

A son wanting to have sex with his mother was so wickedly forbidden and bad enough but a mother wanting to have sex with her son was even worse in a world so controlled by men. Nonetheless her sexual depravity and incestuous perversity, imagining her son was her younger lover, she wondered what it would feel like to kiss her son in the way that a lover would kiss her son instead of a mother kissing her son. She'd loved to French kiss him, make out with him actually, while he felt her breasts through her blouse and fingered her nipples though her bra before reaching his hand beneath her short skirt to cup her panty clad pussy in his hand. How hot would that be for a son to touch and feel his mother in such an inappropriate way?

She explored her pussy with her soapy fingers while imagining her son pushing her panty aside with his finger to rub her clit before inserting himself deep inside of her. Obviously filled with the imagined thoughts of her son masturbating her, she'd love for her son to French kiss her while he fingered her nipples through her sheer, short nightgown before moving his hand beneath to rub her clit and finger fuck her naked pussy. While he was touching and feeling her through her clothes, she'd be touching and feeling him through his pants before unzipping him. Then moving her hand inside of his pants and sticking her hand down his underwear, she'd pull out his cock. Fingering the head of her son's stiff prick, she'd stroke him to an even harder erection before falling to her knees to take him in her mouth and suck him.

If only he'd kiss and feel her, she'd kiss and feel him. If only she could suck him, she would. If only she could fuck him, she would. If only he wanted her in the way that she wanted him, she'd be so happy.

Cupping her breasts in both hands, she felt her big tits while turning, twisting, and tugging on her nipples. Wishing that they were, she imagined her hands and fingers were her son's hands and fingers touching and feeling her breasts. As soon as she was aroused enough in playing with her breasts and fingering her nipples, she moved her fingers to her pussy to rub her clit and finger fuck herself. She's shown her son her cunt, bare breasts, and ass with and without panties enough times for him to imagine what she looks like naked. Enticing him and teasing him by flashing him, she only wished that Robert would dare touch her where no son should ever touch his mother, where she so wanted to be touched, and where she was touching herself now. If ever he touched her in such a sexually inappropriate way, she'd love to touch him in such a sexually inappropriate way.

She only wished that she could touch, feel, and stroke his dick while he touched, felt, and fingered her pussy. She only wished that after she stroked and sucked him that he'd finger and lick her. She only wished that after she sucked him and after he licked her that he'd make love to her before fucking her. Then, when they were finished making love and fucking, she'd suck him again. This time, she'd allow him to cum in her mouth and she'd swallow his cum.

Maybe one day, crossing the line when her daughter wasn't around to see the incestuous slut her mother is, she'd finally have sex with her son. Maybe one day, she'll live out her sexual fantasy to kiss him, touch him, feel him, stroke him, suck him, and fuck her son. For the time being, she was sexually satisfied to deliberately flash Robert her panties in up skirt views and her pussy in up nightgown views while flashing him her bra and cleavage in down blouse views and her tits in down nightgown views. Flashing him gave her the fodder that she needed to sexually satisfy herself by masturbating over the thoughts of having sex with her son. Whenever she knew he was in his room masturbating, hopefully over the thoughts of having sex with her, she'd listen at the door before barging in his room to steal a quick peek of his erect cock before apologizing and closing the door behind her.

* * * * *

Emma showered after her mother finished showering. Her favorite place to masturbate herself, she loved taking her time in the shower. Yet, unbeknownst to her mother, with the water pulsating across her nipples, her favorite thing to do when washing herself with warm, soapy water was to masturbate over the thoughts of having sex with her brother, Robert. No doubt imagining him there in the shower with her, she touched herself everywhere she wished that her brother would touch her, feel her, and caress her while kissing her. In the way that she looked at him and he looked at her, yet unable to summon the brazen courage to cross the incestuous line, if only she could have incestuous sex with him, she would have incestuous sex with him.

Unbeknownst to her mother, she had a huge sexual attraction to her brother. Ready to suck his cock at any given time, she'd give anything to have deep, penetrating sex with her brother. Willing to allow him to pound her pussy while sucking her tits, she'd like nothing more than to be Robert's sexy, submissive bitch. If only her mother knew how much she wanted her brother, she'd be so embarrassed, mortified actually. Undoubtedly, if her mother wasn't living with her or if her brother had his own apartment instead of living with her too, getting him drunk, she'd seduce her brother and entice him to have incestuous sex with his horny sister. Not wanting him to think badly of her, she'd blame him for seducing her of course, when it was the other way around.

A brother wanting to have sex with his sister was so wickedly forbidden and bad enough but a sister wanting to have sex with her brother was even worse in a world so controlled by men. Nonetheless her sexual depravity and incestuous perversity, imagining her brother was her older lover, she wondered what it would feel like to kiss her brother in the way that a lover would kiss her brother instead of a sister kissing her brother. She'd loved to French kiss him, make out with him actually, while he felt her breasts through her blouse and fingered her nipples though bra before reaching his hand beneath her short skirt to cup her panty clad pussy in his hand. How hot would that be for a brother to touch and feel his sister in such an inappropriate way?

She explored her pussy with her soapy fingers while imagining her brother pushing her panty aside with his finger to rub her clit before inserting himself deep inside of her. Obviously filled with the imagined thoughts of her brother masturbating her, she'd love for her brother to French kiss her while he fingered her nipples through her sheer, short nightgown before moving his hand beneath to rub her clit and finger fuck her naked pussy. While he was touching and feeling her through her clothes, she'd be touching and feeling him through his pants before unzipping him. Then moving her hand inside of his pants and sticking her hand down his underwear, she'd pull out his cock. Fingering the head of her brother's stiff prick, she'd stroke him to an even harder erection before falling to her knees to take him in her mouth and suck him.

If only he'd kiss and feel her, she'd kiss and feel him. If only she could suck him, she would. If only she could fuck him, she would. If only he wanted her in the way that she wanted him, she'd be so happy.

Cupping her breasts in both hands, she felt her big tits while turning, twisting, and tugging on her nipples. Wishing that they were, she imagined her hands and fingers were her brother's hands and fingers touching and feeling her breasts. As soon as she was aroused enough in playing with her breasts and fingering her nipples, she moved her fingers to her pussy to rub her clit and finger fuck herself. She's shown her brother her cunt, bare breasts, and ass with and without panties enough times for him to imagine what she looks like naked. Enticing him and teasing him by flashing him, she only wished that Robert would dare touch her where no brother should ever touch his sister, where she so wanted to be touched, and where she was touching herself now. If ever he touched her in such a sexually inappropriate way, she'd love to touch him in such a sexually inappropriate way.

She only wished that she could touch, feel, and stroke his dick while he touched, felt, and fingered her pussy. She only wished that after she stroked and sucked him that he'd finger and lick her. She only wished that after she sucked him and after he licked her that he'd make love to her before fucking her. Then, when they were finished making love and fucking, she'd suck him again. This time, she'd allow him to cum in her mouth and she'd swallow his cum.

Maybe one day, crossing the line when her mother wasn't around to see the incestuous slut her daughter is, she'd finally have sex with her brother. Maybe one day, she'll live out her sexual fantasy to kiss him, touch him, feel him, stroke him, suck him, and fuck her brother. For the time being, she was sexually satisfied to deliberately flash Robert her panties in up skirt views and her pussy in up nightgown views while flashing him her bra and cleavage in down blouse views and her tits in down nightgown views. Flashing him gave her the fodder that she needed to sexually satisfy herself by masturbating over the thoughts of having sex with her brother. Whenever she knew he was in his room masturbating, hopefully over the thoughts of having sex with her, she'd listen at the door before barging in his room to steal a quick peek of his erect cock before apologizing and closing the door behind her.

* * * * *

Emma walked in her mother's room to watch her fix her hair. After masturbating herself in the shower while sexually fantasizing about having sex with her brother, still horny, she looked at her mother with a sexual lust she's never had for her before. Never having had a lesbian experience, evidentially by the way she stared at her mother's mouth before staring at the large, round impressions that her bra made in her blouse, obviously she was bi-sexually curious. In the sexually unsatisfied state she was in, if so encouraged and if so invited, she do her mother right now.

In the way that Emma stared at Linda, undressing her mother with her eyes, stripping her mother naked, she'd kiss her while feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples. Then, she'd fall between her mother's legs to finger and lick her pussy. Obviously, if her brother and mother were together with her now, ready to strip off her clothes, she'd do the both of them in a threesome of incestuous sex. In the way that she looked down at herself, with her the impressions of her nipples already making their appearance, along with the warm sensation that she no doubt felt between her legs and that gave evidence of her sexual excitement, she was so horny.

"What do you want to do today Mom?"

As if every day was an adventure with her mother, Emma looked at her mother with excited joy. Mother with daughter together, a bond of love never to be broken, even with Robert as the unsuspecting wedge between them, Emma took the brush from her mother's hand to brush her mother's long, dark hair. In the way that she perhaps imagined her being with her own daughter one day, perhaps, knowing that their time together would end soon, once she married and had a family of her own, for the time being, she loved doing things with her mother.

"Oh I don't know. I need to pick up a few things at the market and you're welcome to come along if you'd like," she said looking at herself in the mirror before smiling at her daughter standing behind her.

After masturbating herself in the shower while sexually fantasizing about having sex with her son, still horny, she looked at her daughter with a sexual lust she's never had for her before. Never having had a lesbian experience, evidentially by the way she stared at her daughter's mouth before staring at the large, round impressions that her bra made in her blouse, obviously she was bi-sexually curious. In the sexually unsatisfied state she was in, if so encouraged and if so invited, she do her daughter right now.

In the way that Linda stared at Emma, undressing her daughter with her eyes, stripping her daughter naked, she'd kiss her while feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples. Then, she'd fall between her daughter's legs to finger and lick her pussy. Obviously, if her son and daughter were together with her now, ready to strip off her clothes, she'd do the both of them in a threesome of incestuous sex. In the way that she looked down at herself, with her the impressions of her nipples already making their appearance, along with the warm sensation that she no doubt felt between her legs and that gave evidence of her sexual excitement, she was so horny.

With one more beautiful than the other, they more looked like sisters than they did mother and daughter.

"Yeah, that will be fun," said Emma. "I like going to the market with you."

"You like going with me because of the cute men," said Linda.

"Yeah, that too," said Emma blushing.

"Then after buying and putting away the groceries, I'll make us a nice lunch," said Linda touching her daughter's hand. "How does an omelet sound?"

"Maybe a salad with some French bread too," said Emma. "I've worked up quite an appetite gardening."

"Me too," said Linda. "After gardening all morning, by the time we do our food shopping and prepare lunch, I'll be ready for a glass of wine to relax."

"Where's Robert today? Lately, he's never home," said Emma.

"He's trying to build his computer business. He has appointments all day today," said Linda. "A real treasure, I don't know what we'd do without him supporting us."

"We'd have to get jobs," said Emma with a laugh.

"We do our share to earn the money he gives us every week. We give him a clean house, wash his clothes, and make his meals. All that he has to do is to wake up, get washed and dressed, and he's free to leave to build his business," said Linda no doubt wishing that there was more to her relationship with her son than just being his housekeeper.

"That's true," said Emma. "With us pampering him, there's no need for him to get a wife," she said no doubt wishing that she was more than just his sexy sister.

"He doesn't need a wife with the two of us waiting on him hand and foot," said Linda.

"Maybe once he gets enough customers, he can rent office space and hire me as his sexy secretary," said Emma, perhaps, while thinking about all the late nights she'd be away from her mother and alone with her brother.

"I have dibs on that job," said Linda with a laugh, perhaps, while thinking about all the late nights away from her daughter and alone with her son.

With the three of them having just watched the erotic movie, The Secretary, with James Spader and Maggie Gyllenhaal last night, one didn't need to imagine what was going through their horny, incestuous minds. No doubt, Linda had already masturbated last night and this morning over the thoughts of her son bending her over his desk, raising her short skirt, pulling down her panties, and paddling her ass raw red. No doubt, Emma had already masturbated last night and this morning over the thoughts of her brother bending her over his desk, raising her short skirt, pulling down her panties, and masturbating before cumming all over her naked ass.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • In the Name of the Father... Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 185 milliseconds