• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Becoming Her Whore

Becoming Her Whore

Last time we parted, you told me that you were going to fuck me when we next met. You loved the fact that I've never been taken with a strapon and you promised to be gentle, in the beginning. It sent a shiver of excitement and fear through me, which made you smile.

I can imagine heading to your small apartment, anxious and excited. I haven't cum for days and I'm wearing my CB-3000 like a good boy. You mentioned a 'surprise' when we spoke earlier in the day, which has set my mind racing.

As you buzz me in I nearly sprint up the stairs to your door. I knock lightly and you tell me to enter. Immediately, I am face to face with you -- Mistress of my dreams and desires -- as well as another woman that you introduce as a friend.

"Well, don't just stand there, get on your knees and introduce yourself."

"I'm Doug," I say, with as much composure as I can muster. Your friend giggles and offers me her bare foot, upon which I proffer a gentle kiss.

"What a presumptuous little boy," giggles your friend.

"Little boy, indeed," you say as you lift my chin upward to meet your eyes. "Douggie, is little cuckold and a slut, aren't you, Douggie?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I respond, feeling the shame and excitement all at once.

"Douggie, this is my friend Amanda. Why don't you show her how talented you are with your hands and give her a footrub?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"But first, off with those silly clothes. Are you wearing your chastity belt as I instructed?"

"Yes, Ma'am. And, I haven't masturbated for eight days!"

"Poor little Douggie, you say that with so much pride. When's the last time you put your little thingy inside a woman, Douggie? How long has it been?" you tease me.

As I undress you and Amanda laugh at the site of my chastised penis.

As I begin Amanda's footrub, you start discussing my perversities with her.

"Little Douggie is a natural cuckold, and a submissive slut, but he's still clinging to his dignity pretending to be otherwise. Isn't that true, Douggie?"

"Yes Ma'am, I am a natural cuckold and a slut."

"Yes, and you're a little sissy, too!" you laugh.

I am silent. I am not a cross-dresser and I do not identify as a sissy. You know this.

"Aww, poor little sissy. Douggie, would you like to wear a pair of sexy panties instead of that chastity device while you serve us?"

"Yes Ma'am!" I can't hide my excitement, both to be unlocked, and also...

"Stand up." You unlock me and hand me the panties. "Put these one."

"Thank you Mistress."

As I return to Amanda's footrub, you return to your conversation with her.

"Sissy has talented hands, doesn't she?"

"Oh yes," coos Amanda, "this feels so good after walking around in my heels all day." And then she offers me her other foot, resting the other gently on my lap.

"Sissy, are you as talented with your mouth as you are with your hands?" you ask, subtly shifting in your seat so that the hem of your skirt rises up to reveal your gorgeous thighs.

"Yes Ma'am, I believe so."

"Hmmm, let's see about that."

My penis starts to throb and leak a little bit as it strains again the silky material of the panties.

As I try to remain focused on the footrub, you pull out your phone and make a call.

"Hi. Yeah, my sissy is over here right now. She's giving Amanda a footrub. Sissy was just bragging about her oral skills. Care to give her a try?"

My heart is racing, my penis is throbbing and I am shaking with anticipation.

"Ok see you in a few."

***

There's a soft knock on the door. I try to concentrate on Amanda's foot as you answer it. I can't but glance at the door and my heart jumps. I start to panic when I discover that your guest is a man.

"Jason, this is my friend Amanda and this is sissy."

"Hi Amanda, says Jason with a smile." He doesn't acknowledge me, but plops down on the bed.

"Amanda, would like to see sissy demonstrate her oral skills on Jason's cock?"

"Absolutely!" says Amanda, her face lighting up in a smile.

"Sissy, what do you say, want to show us what a good little cock-sucking slut you are?"

I am silent. Head down in shame. Paralyzed.

"Oh, poor little sissy," you say as you stand by my side and lift my chin so I am looking at Jason. "She says she's not gay, not even bi-curious, but I know that sissy would love to suck you. Isn't that right, sissy?"

I cannot speak.

You step over to the bed and sit next to Jason. You cross your legs revealing sumptuous thighs and calves that I crave to taste and touch. You uncross and re-cross your legs, letting briefly discover that you are not wearing panties.

"Sissy, will you demonstrate your oral skills on Jason? You don't have to, if you don't want to, but it would make me really happy. Just thinking about it is making me wet. So, what do you say?"

"Mistress, I... I just want to please you."

"And you will, little Douggie. You will please me so much if you do this for me. Go ahead, you know what to do."

I cannot resist, your words and the serene smile upon your face command me.

"Jason, may I please suck your cock?"

"Of course you can!" says Jason, standing up.

The room goes quiet. You nod at me and I crawl forward and start unbuckling Jason's belt and then unzipping his pants. Jason is obviously horny as he quickly sheds both his jeans and his briefs.

And there I am, my face just inches away from his rather large penis. It is flaccid yet already longer and thicker than my own. It is shaved and he has a rather large sack that somehow mesmerizes me.

"Look at that beautiful cock. Jason, it's a shame you're gay, because I could use one like that." You tease. "Come on sissy, show us how nicely you can worship that beautiful cock. Make love to it with your mouth. Show what an eager little slut you are."

Entranced by your teasing and coaxing I lean forward and kiss the base of his penis. Placing my hands awkwardly on his hips I close my eyes are try to imagine that I am worshipping your pussy as I plant soft kisses on his thighs and ball sack. I start gently lapping at his scrotum and the underside of his cock.

"Mmmmmmmm," moans Jason, "that's a good little bitch."

My eyes spring open and you and Amanda burst out with laughter.

"I better sit down," says Jason as he reclines on the bed with his legs spread and his enormous, angry-looking cock pointing at me.

"Go ahead sissy," you encourage as you try to suppress your laughter, "suck his big cock. Show us what a whore you are!"

I dutifully crawl forward and grasp the base of his cock with one hand as I take the head of his member into my mouth. I hesitate a moment, but suddenly feel my mouth and throat filled with his thick, warm penis.

You have your hand in my hair and are rhythmically pushing me down on his cock as I try not to gag.

I close my eyes tightly and try to relax my moth and throat as Jason fucks my face.

I can hear your sing-song encouragement and laughter, but I'm lost in my own sub-space. I'm sucking as best I can, swirling my tongue around the mammoth cock.

"Hold still Douggie. Just keep sucking on the head and don't be such a greedy bitch." you command. Meanwhile, I realize that you are now standing behind me. And then I feel the telltale jerkiness as Jason starts stroking his own cock while I continue my ministrations.

Then I hear a groan and when I instinctive try to pull away, You take my head in your hands and push it back down on his cock.

"Open your mouth, slut!" You command. I instantly obey and am suddenly awash in warm, salty globs of Jason's cum.

"Very nice, slut. You do have good oral skills!" you tease with a knowing smirk. "Now clean him up, slut." You command.

And I do, licking his cum eagerly, in a mixture of greed and shame. I almost feel started when Jason pushed me away, quickly dresses and bounds out the door.

Looking downward, I can see my own arousal.

"Don't be sad, slut. I'm still going to fuck you."

And it's then that I see you've removed your skirt and strapped on your own penis.

[The End]

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Becoming Her Whore

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 120 milliseconds