• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • At 3pm The Kids Get Home

At 3pm The Kids Get Home

12

It seemed an eternity from the moment she realized she was not alone to being on the ground with his hand clamped over her mouth and his legs wrapped around hers so she could neither struggle nor scream. Even years after the traumatic events that would follow she wondered why in the chasm of time that seemed to pass between realizing someone was in her house to being grabbed she had not cried out.

"Hello sweetheart or should I say Rachel", he whispered into her ear. "Now listen carefully I am going to take my hand away from your mouth. You will not scream or struggle. If you do, I will hurt you badly, the knife in my pocket will cut you up. No second chances, you got it, dear sweet Michael and Ivy will get hurt too. You got it!"

She sensed how calm and measured he was, and that terrified her more than the fact he knew her name, but most terrifying of all was he knew the names of her children.

"Got it, have you got it?" He repeated and finally she managed to nod.

Slowly his hand came away from her mouth.

"Please take my money," she begged. "I have lots of jewellery too. My husband will be home soon. If you go now I won't say anything. I won't. Please take what you want and go. Please."

As she pleaded she watched him break into a small smile and then he calmly placed one finger on her mouth and she immediately fell silent.

"Take what I want," he said still smiling.

"My purse is," she began again, but slightly more pressure from his finger again stopped her speaking.

"What I want is you to be quiet," he said, the smile widening.

My god he is enjoying this she thought. What's he want? Deep down she knew.

"Understand also that I want no more lies," he continued. "Lies make me very mad Rach. I guess I can call you Rach. We both know your husband is away for a week, off on one of his business trips. He won't call will he? He never does and poor Rachel, lovely, sexy Rachel is left at home minding the kids. Well don't worry about being ignored today, I am going to royally entertain you. Oh yes, we are going to get to know each other very well this afternoon."

"You see my darling," he continued. "I know everything about you. Your nickname. All about Michael your husband too. So no more lies. Lies make me mad and you don't want to see me mad. You know the only thing you will want is me gone before 3pm. At 3pm your lovely kids will be dropped home, won't they. Don't think you want me and my knife meeting them do you. DO YOU?" he said more firmly.

"No," she said very quietly.

"Hmmm, lets see if you can be a good girl then. Are you a good girl Rach?" He repeated the question and when there was no answer he quickly slapped her across her face. "I said are you a good girl Rach?"

"Yes," she said, the tears from the slap welling up in her eyes. His hand gripped her neck and he reached down to kiss her, his lips feeling her lips hard and unresponsive. He lifted himself off her, raising his hand to slap her again.

"No please, don't hit me again. I don't know what to do," she screamed.

"Kiss me back when I kiss you or you'll get another one," he said. This time briefly her lips responded to his kiss, but at the moment her lips froze again, he again slapped her. Whilst the shock of the slap distracted her, he moved right on top of her sitting back on his haunches.

"I didn't tell you to stop Rachel. You stop when I tell you, you understand. Lets try again and this time I want your mouth open when we kiss. I want you to act like you like it. Got it!"

"No please, no more please," she cried. "Please go, I can't do this, please take my money and go," she cried.

Calmly and slowly he took his knife out of his pocket and the blade flicked out. Smiling he wiped the blade down both her cheeks.

"Look," he said very slowly, "all you have to do is spend a few hours pleasing me. I have watched you for weeks, preparing and planning. You do this and live, or you don't and you die, along with your kids. It's really up to you. Now the knife goes away, but I will cut you up if you don't play ball."

He slowly snapped the blade back and put it into his pocket again.

"If you are a good girl I will go well before three and all will be well." He said.

"How do I know that?" She cried. "How do I know you won't just kill me anyway."

"Oh my darling you don't, you really don't," he said laughing, "but I will do as I say if you please me. If you don't, I promise you, I will kill you and the kids. You see you really have no choice. You will do what I say, when I say, how I say, or its bye bye for you and the kids. Get it, I am getting angry, so get with it."

"Now where were we, oh yes you were about to kiss me," he said.

This time she co-operated although her stomach tightened and she felt sick as the kiss went on and on. Stop, please stop, her brain screamed out. Another voice in her head told her to do as he had told her. His mouth explored her soft lips and his tongue pushed into her mouth. She forced herself to cooperate with him, hoping it would be good enough and trying hard not to think about what he would make her do.

Eventually he lifted himself off her rolling to the side and gently began with a finger stroking her lips.

"Hmmm that's better," he said. "You see how nice I can be, when you do as you are told. Let's have a little more fun in the hall before we go to the lounge or the bedroom," he stated. The mention of the bedroom made her heart freeze.

"No please, I have done what you wanted," she said. "Please."

"Rachel shut the fuck up," he said, "we haven't done anything yet." She stopped pleading again, frightened by his sudden loss of calmness, but when he spoke again the calmness had returned.

"I want you to pull your sweater out from the waist band of you skirt," he said.

She hesitated.

"Rachel," he said firmly, and with no choice she slowly pulled it out for him. He kissed her again on the lips and when she responded he smiled and stroked her face.

"That's my girl," he said. "I want you to put your hands above your head and keep them there."

"Why, what are you going to do to me?" She said.

He raised his hand to hit her, and this made her move her hands above her head as he had told her too. He lifted the sweater up a little and immediately her hands shot down to her sweater to pull it down again. Expecting this, he slapped her on the left cheek and as her face rolled away from the slap he slapped her on the other side.

"Hands back," he said very slowly. Her hands slowly returned to their position above her head.

He again moved her sweater up, loving the fact that her stomach was convulsing as she tried to hold back her tears. The convulsions grew in intensity as he gently kissed her tummy. He began to push the sweater up further with his nose, kissing the soft white skin that was revealed.

"Hmmmmm very nice," he said.

"No, please god no," she said as the tears really began to flow.

He stopped kissing her and ran his right hand up inside her sweater. He cupped her left breast and gently rubbed it through her cotton bra. He could feel her nipple hardening.

"Hmmmm that feels good too. You are not wearing your black lacy underwear, but you didn't know I was coming did you." he laughed, and you can always put it on for me later."

He carried on caressing her, "is that nice baby?" He whispered, "you like that huh?" He continued to rub his hand against her bra loving the feeling. He gently pinched her nipple before withdrawing his hand.

"Now you may take your sweater off," he said with a grin.

She immediately did as she was told and lay back down again, and to his amusement she put her hands back above her head when he simply said the word "hands" to her.

"That's right," he said.

She watched with growing horror as he admired her body.

"Hmmmm such beautiful breasts Rachel. Seems to me your nipple liked my touch. Still I am sure my mouth later will make it much harder." He paused and then continued smiling. "Hmmmm, but I bet you wish you had put on a prettier bra," he mocked. "Still you won't be wearing it for too much longer. Oh my god though for a women who has had two children that is quite a body, a very fuck-able body, yes indeed. Time for some championship fucking and you do what I want or you know what's going to happen."

He pulled his own sweater off revealing a suntanned, and muscular body which certainly knew what the inside of a gym looked like. He rolled her over so she was on top of him and he began again to kiss her passionately. His lips moving to her right cheek and then kissing the nape of her neck. Rolling a bra strap off one shoulder he kissed her shoulders before unclipping her bra at the back and as he removed her bra he lifted her up his body. He took her right breast deep into his mouth. Her stomach tightened again and she forced herself to stay still. He swapped breasts and then lowered her down him again and moved back to kissing her lips. His hand pushed her bottom against his groin and she could feel him hard beneath his trousers.

"Hmmm," he groaned deep and guttural.

"I want you to kiss my tummy and then rub your hair and breasts up my body and then kiss me." He ordered.

"No, no please no," she cried.

"Do it," and so she forced herself to kiss him on the stomach and then come up his body and kiss him. When she tried to pull away quickly he pushed her head into his and kissed her passionately.

"Again, until I tell you to stop," he ordered. I want to feel your hair and breasts as you rub up me, it really turns me on," he said.

Again and again she repeated the movement he ordered her to do. At first she had counted trying to think of something else rather than what she was doing, but at 8 she lost count distracted by his orders. Sometimes he was telling her to go slowly, sometimes making her give him a long lingering kiss before resuming. Finally he rolled her back over and was back on top of her.

He smiled, "you are quite the little surprise aren't you. I think you quite like this," he said.

When he first rolled her over she noticed him slightly rubbing his groin against hers, but as he spoke his excitement grew and he began to move more vigorously. The pain of the hard floor began to hurt her back and she stiffened.

"Oh poor baby," he said, "does that hurt?" He stopped, smiled and suddenly stood up, saying as he did, "you'll like this more."

He pulled her to her feet.

"Hmmmmm think you are right," he said, "the floor is not the place for us to make love for the first time. After all I want you to really enjoy it."

He dropped to his knees in front of her quickly unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor and using two hands he split her knickers, tossing them casually away. He made her step out of her skirt.

"You keep still and let me do what I want." He ordered her.

To her horror, he gently pushed her against the wall and lifted her left leg onto his shoulder and with his tongue began to lick between her legs, sucking and kissing. She tried to push him away, but using his hands he pushed her bottom into his face and a growl of Rachel made her stop resisting.

She felt herself getting wet and excited.

"No please no," she moaned, but she wondered if she really meant yes.

It seemed to go on for ages, but suddenly he stopped, stood up, and picked her up. Kicking open the lounge door he carried her into the lounge and gently placed her on the sofa. "Don't move," he said, and he quickly removed his shoes, socks, trousers and boxer shorts.

"No," she screamed as a horrific thought struck her, "if I have to go through this at least use protection."

"Shut up, I haven't got no disease," he said, "and you are on the pill, so no Rach, no fucking condoms, haven't got any anyway. When I am inside you, I want to feel you and you are going to fucking take all I got and like it."

She was scared by how he was rambling now.

He moved onto to the sofa, forcing her legs wide so he could kneel between them. She tried to push him away, shaking her head and saying no over and over. He moved on top of her and now with his weight bearing down she was unable to struggle anymore. He guided his cock inside her. Shocked she managed to summon one more attempt to resist and tried to lift herself up, but as he thrusted into her, she flopped back, resigned to what was going to happen.

He put his hand under her right leg, lifting it and making her bend it the knee. He stroked her thigh as he moved inside her. He began to thrust back and forth more and more firmly.

"Move both your feet so they are behind my ass." He ordered. "Lock you heels behind me," he continued. "I want you to help me fuck you. I want you to help push me into you." Slowly, having no better idea and just wanting it to end she complied. "Harder" he said several times until to her horror she felt her climax coming.

He thrust harder and harder into her with her screams of no becoming louder and louder he put his hand over her mouth.

He lifted himself up so he could watch her eyes. He began to encourage her whilst keeping her quiet with his hand over her mouth. "That's it, oh yes" he whispered. "Come on darling, come on darling," he said his voice getting louder, until eventually she came with a gasp.

He smiled, withdrew from her and kissed her left breast passionately.

"Hmmmm wonder what hubby would think if he knew you had come," he said. "Do you ever come for him, bet he doesn't realise you moan like that when you do." He mocked.

"I never, I never," she cried.

He hit her across the face. "You came didn't you," he said, and before he could hit her again she quietly said she had.

The crying then really began, "please don't tell anyone, please don't," she wailed.

He rolled off the sofa onto the floor and stretched. He lay listening for a while to her crying and then irritated by the noise he put the next part of his plan into action.

"To stop you howling lets go and have a nice bath," he suggested. She tried to suck up the tears, realising the ordeal was not over and unsure of what to do. When she appeared to just lay there he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her all the way upstairs to the bathroom.

"Sit," he said, and as she sat on the edge of the bath she watched as he broke the bathroom lock and ripped out the phone on the landing.

He smiled at her sitting on the bath, one hand trying to cover her groin area and the other her breasts. Her head was looking down, her whole body shaking as she continued to cry.

"Well at least find us both a bath towel, just to cover our modesty... for now," he said.

She slowly got to her feet and retrieved two large white fluffy towels from the airing cupboard and she used one to cover herself and mechanically held out her hand to him with the other.

"Thank you," he said, and then told her to run them a bath. "Try to run or scream and I will kill you. I am going to find something nice for you to wear for later," he said.

She turned the taps on and watched as he covered himself with his towel and headed off to the bedroom, she heard him rummaging around.

"Here it is, the black lacy number. You look very sexy in this. I love it when you wear this," he called out, "I'll lay it on the bed for later."

He laid the underwear onto the bed and then he opened her wardrobe.

"Hmmmm the blue one you wore to the barbeque I think as well. The perfect dress to take you out of before our third fuck," he said out loud, "after the one in the bath of course."

"How do you know, all this?" She wailed, "how long have you been watching me, how long?"

At that he looked round the corner. "Bubbles idiot," he said. "Remember move and I'll kill you," he yelled, as he ran down the stairs. She heard him fiddling with the door and then he quickly returned knife in hand.

"Please, you don't need that," she said seeing the knife "I'll do what you want, I am trying to be good."

"You'll do what I want," he mocked. "Well what I want is you to wash, stroke and then suck my cock," he said. "If you do anything silly or you don't do it right then knife'y comes into play."

He turned off the taps, dropped his towel and placed his knife on the side of the bath. Smiling at her he pulled her towel from round her body. She briefly tried to hang onto it and then let it fall to the floor. Dropping to his knees he cupped her breasts, taking each in turn deep into his mouth. Playing with her nipples with his tongue, circling round them and flicking at them . "Hmmmm love your breasts," he said.

She again stood trying to not to pull away and anger him.

"Now your turn," he said, "get into the bath."

He made her lie beside him in the bath and using her hand made her stroke him back to an erection. "That's right baby, carry on like that," he said and he let go of her hand, leaving her to caress him.

He lay back relaxing as the stroking hardened his cock. "Now with your mouth," he said.

"No no no," she said, "not even with my husband do I do that."

"With your husband," he scoffed, "with Michael you don't do anything," he mocked. "When was the last time you and he fucked, his birthday or when little Ivy was conceived? Suck or get cut, your call, and lady you do it nice or you know what you get."

She made herself lower her mouth and kiss the end of his cock. "That's right real gentle with your lips and tongue," he said. "Start slow and build it up." After a little while he said, "lick the whole length." He moaned as waves of pleasure washed over him. He pushed into her mouth and grabbed her hair making her move up and down his shaft. "Oh yes baby," he said, "just like that, don't stop," he whispered.

"Are you wondering how I know all about you? He asked. I have watched you for ages, been in the house, watched you changing, watched you at your friends. Don't slow down," he said. Pushing down on her head with his hand he made her suck him more vigorously. "Hmmm where was I," he continued. "I have watched you at your friends, followed the kids to school, husband to work. I know it all. Talking of friends your friend Sally is some piece of ass too. I nearly switched to her, but one girl at a time. It's a hunt and you are the prey," he sniggered, "lots of planning and then comes the fucking. Oh yes that's nice, hubby doesn't know what he is missing," he said his voice trailing off.

Eventually she pulled away, "I can't do anymore," she moaned.

"That's ok," he said, "sit on top of me and fuck me. I think you are ready for more. Its round two time."

"No please, I have let you have me, please go now, haven't I done enough?" She said.

"I think we need to fuck four times," he said, "then I'll go, now do it or get hurt".

Wiping the tears from her eyes she moved over the top of him and lowered down onto his erection. "Now ride me," he said, and so she moved up and down on him. He played with her breasts as she did, then grabbing her hair he told her to do it harder.

"You know what, turn around," he said. "I want you to fuck me with your back to me." She withdrew and let him hold her hands, as she turned round. He then took control; pushing her down into his lap and holding his cock so he slipped inside her again. She gasped again at how big and hard he was and how deep he went into her. "Hold the sides of the bath," he ordered.

He then started thrusting into her, his hand moving down to her clit and she began to grunt as he stroked it, thrusting ever harder into her. Again she came and again at once he withdrew.

"Why don't you finish? For fucks sake," she wailed.

"Oh I will Rach. I will fill you up, but not yet we have more games to play first," he said.

"Hmmmm bath's getting cold," he said. "Right out we get." He stood up and made her hold his hand as she too got out of the bath. Taking the towel she was made to stand still as he dried her. "Don't want you getting cold," he said. "Now you dry me with the other towel." So she was forced again to comply with his wishes drying his chest and back. "Now my groin," he said. "On your knees baby and do it right." She dabbed his groin with the towel. "Hurry up," he said, "finish off my legs and then you can stop."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • At 3pm The Kids Get Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds