• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Helping Hands Ch. 02

Mom's Helping Hands Ch. 02

12

He walked into his room and set his backpack down in the middle of the floor. He was getting very tired of the tedium of High School. He couldn't stand most of his peers, the teachers all gave lectures that were oversimplified and far too repetitious, and worst of all, it was all so horribly boring.

Walking over to the bed, he flopped down and sighed, covering his eyes with his arms. He laid there, counting the days before he was finally through with High School. There was still almost 5 full months until his graduation, and he didn't know how he was going to survive. Laying there for nearly 10 minutes his stomach began to rumble, reminding him of his own hunger. He stood up and decided to go get a snack. After all, contemplating hopeless causes was best done on a full stomach.

When he entered the kitchen, he found his mother. Her back turned to him while she prepared something at the counter. She was wearing a dirty pair of sweat pants and a baggy shirt. Her hair was in a mess all over the place. He wasn't sure what she had been doing, but she looked rather sweaty and a bit worn out.

She turned around and noticed him walk into the kitchen. "Hey, hon! I heard you come home and figured you were probably hungry, so I made us a couple sandwiches."

She walked the plate over to the table and set it down along with 2 cans of soda for each of them. The plate carried what appeared to be 4 turkey sandwiches with cheese. Sitting down across the table from her, he grabbed one, taking a bite.

Yep, turkey with cheese.

"So, how was school?" She asked, taking a bite of her own sandwich.

"Boring as all hell..." He said, taking another bite.

She glared at him.

"Sorry... I meant just boring" He said apologetically. He talked to his mother about everything like she was one of his friends. Sometimes, though, he forgot that she wasn't really one of his high school friends, and didn't like him cursing.

"Why boring?" She asked. Letting it slide this time. "I thought you were doing very well in all your classes, didn't you learn anything?"

He almost laughed at that. "I'm at least 2 weeks ahead of what the teachers are lecturing on in all my classes. Everything they are teaching I read a week ago... I'm bored out of my mind all day."

She smiled, "Just think, you only have a few more months, and then you will only have at least 4 more years of college until you are all done!"

He laughed, "You always know just the right thing to say".

They finished eating and chatted a bit more. "What were you up to all day?" he asked.

"I was out back in the garden. Fall is almost here and I need to pick the vegetables before it gets too cool."

She stretched, trying to get the kinks out of her neck, pushing her breasts out for display. He stared at what little he could see of them. She may have large breasts, but unfortunately even that wasn't enough to get a good view from the shirt she was wearing.

He looked out the sliding glass doors in the kitchen to the back yard where she was gardening. She had her hobbies around the house, gardening, jogging, reading, and trying out new cooking creations. She had briefly taken up sewing, but had given up after finding it to be "far too tedious". He assumed that was just her way of covering for the fact that she wasn't any good at it.

He couldn't blame her. He stayed mostly in his room, and it seemed like his father was never even home, so it probably didn't take very long to clean up the house. Leaving her with a large portion of the day with nothing to do.

She stood from the table and grabbed their dishes, walking them to the sink and cleaning them. "I'm going to take a shower and get cleaned up." She said after finishing. He stood and threw away his empty can, grabbing another from the refrigerator and followed her up the stairs. He couldn't help but look up as he walked. Her sweat pants hugged her hips, and when she walked he got a very nice view of her ass, bringing a smile to his face.

She continued to her room after reaching the height of the stairs, while he turned to go into his own, closing the door behind him and sitting on his computer. He wasted 2 hours browsing the internet before his door opened and his mother walked in. "Hey, you busy?" She asked.

"Nope." Was his only reply. He knew what she was asking, if he was ready for their daily visit. She never referred to it directly, nor did she ever mention it to him, aside from the occasional comment after they were done.

She walked in all the way and closed the door behind her. She was wearing a regular white t-shirt now with a pair of jeans. The shirt she was wearing wasn't overly tight, but it showed the shape of her breasts much better than the baggy shirt she had been wearing before. It brought a smile to his face as he saw that she wasn't wearing a bra. She rarely put one on after she took a shower.

She walked toward him and slowly got down on her knees as he stood to remove his pants and boxers. He had turned on the portable air conditioner when he got into the room so that it would be nice and cool. His efforts had paid off, as could already see her hard nipples poking out beneath the fabric of the shirt.

He finally removed his boxers, causing his erection to pop out to stand free. Sitting back down in the chair as she slowly inched forward, reaching out to wrap her fingers around his shaft. She started immediately, pumping her fist up and down with rhythmic precision. A low moan escaped his lips as she began. He couldn't think about the possibility that this would be one of the last times she would be doing this. The only thing on his mind was what was happening right now.

She stared intently at her hand as it moved up and down his shaft, not looking up at him while she did her job. Ever since the night she had locked eyes with him, she had made sure not to look up during her visits. She didn't know how to feel about the lustful look in his eyes that night, so she decided to just concentrate on her work.

He, on the other hand, stared down the entire time, watching as the motion of her arm caused her breasts to sway and jiggle. He loved the way that her nipples rubbed against the fabric of the shirt when she went braless, but he wasn't crazy enough to try and ask her to take her top off again. He was lucky that had even worked the first time.

He started groaning louder, and finally began grunting. She knew he was close, and began to increase the pace as he started to cum, covering her hand with his seed. She continued for a few seconds to make sure he had finished, and slowed the motion of her hand until she had stopped completely, pulling away.

She stood up and walked to the corner of the room, where she had set the now clean towel down in the corner to be used for cleaning up. She started to wipe her hand clean and turned to him. "Just think, in 3 days you will be able to take care of this yourself again and won't have to worry about your mom doing it for you."

"Yeah..." he said, quietly. "You know... we don't necessarily have to stop once my cast comes off..."

"I was doing to relieve pain so that you could pay attention in school. I am more than happy to pass the torch back to you once that cast comes off."

He put on a fake smile, "Yeah, it will be nice to be able to use my hand again." Was all he said.

She handed him the towel to clean himself up and gave him a kiss on the forehead. She walked to the door and opened it to leave, turning to tell him one last thing before she left. "Dinner will be in a little while, I'll let you know when it's ready."

------------------------ The last 3 days had come and gone far too quickly, and it was finally done. The cast had been removed. He sat at his computer chair, flexing his fingers in ways he had been unable to for the last 2 months. When most other people would have been ecstatic to have full use of their hand again, he found it to be a burden. It had taken away one of the greatest thing to happen to him.

He looked at the clock. He had been home from school for several hours now, and aside from greeting him in the living room, he hadn't heard a word from his mother. He stared at the closed door and willed it to open with every fiber of his being. He had hoped, foolishly, that his mother might walk into his room for one of their visits, the same way she had for the last 2 months, forgetting that his hand was healed. The door never opened.

He stood up and walked downstairs to talk to her, finding her sitting on the couch watching one of those romance movies that he would never admit he enjoyed watching as well.

"Hey, what are you watching?" He asked.

She told him the name of the movie, and gave him a quick recap. She tapped the seat next to her, inviting him to sit down and watch it with her. He sat and began to watch with fake interest, letting it drag on for longer than he cared to. He had hoped that something might happen between them, but she simply stared at the screen, intent on finding out which leading man the heroine would choose.

He sighed and stood up, excusing himself and walked upstairs, back to his room. He had worried a bit about how he would feel when her visits stopped, but it hadn't even been a full day and he was already going crazy.

He quickly dropped his pants and laid on his bed to masturbate for the first time in 2 months by himself. He thought of all the same girls he used to before. The cute cheerleader who sat 3 seats in front of him in math. The star of a television show he found extremely attractive. Nothing was working to get him off.

Then he thought about the ways his mother's breasts looked the night he had convinced her to drop her nightgown. That memory worked for him quite well as he stroked himself. He remembered how red her cheeks were with embarrassment, the way that her breasts swayed and jiggled with the movement of her arm.

Finally, he remembered the view that he got of the top half of her ass as she bent down to pick up the towel and he finally came. His hand continued to carry him through his orgasm as he thought about images of his mother's nude body. All of the parts he could remember and parts that he was imagining.

He finally finished, wiping himself off with the newly clean towel. He had cum, but he knew he did not feel satisfied. After 2 months of having someone do the work for him, the pleasure he had felt at the touch of her fingers, it simply was not the same.

He put his boxers back on and sat at the computer, watching porn until he finally masturbated again and fell asleep.

------------------------------- She placed the phone back on the receiver and stared at the ground for a moment. Daniel had been doing so well in school for such a long time that it was hard for her to understand why she was getting another call from his principal.

He had told her not even 3 weeks ago that he was 2 weeks ahead of what the teachers were lecturing. Why would he have let his grades slip so far, so fast?

She decided to go find out directly from him what the problem was. She walked to his room and knocked on the door, opening it and walking in after he told her to enter.

He was sitting at his computer, clicking on something that she couldn't see on his monitor. She walked across the room and sat at the edge of his bed. "So..." She said, "Have you finished your homework for today?"

"Nah, I'll get to it in a little bit." He answered, continuing to click on pictures on his computer.

"I just got a call from your principal" She told him, her tone of voice making it obvious it was not a good call. He pushed the mouse away and swiveled his chair around to face her.

He looked at her and saw the clothes she was wearing and sighed inwardly. She was wearing a nice pair of jeans that fit her very well, as well as a thin, plain black t-shirt that hugged her body tightly and showed the curves of her breasts perfectly.

No more than a couple days after his cast was removed, she had started to wear these clothes. It was like she was trying to taunt him. He stared at her breasts for a moment, then looked at her face, trying not to make it too obvious.

"What did he say?" He asked.

"He says that you were doing an incredible job until recently. He said if you don't get back on track, that your grades will start to fall. What's happened?" She asked quizzically. She didn't sound angry, though she rarely did. They had always been able to discuss their problems. She wasn't the normal parent who just yelled at him and told him to straighten up.

He sat quietly for a moment, then reached his hand up and placed it on the back of his head in thought then shrugged and spoke, "Ummm, I don't know."

"You don't know? This is serious. You were doing so well before, you were on track to have an amazing year. Your GPA was skyrocketing and now you're slipping. What's gotten into you?"

He sat quietly for a moment, quietly contemplating what to say. "Well... I mean... I have been... ummm... How do I put it...? I've been very... "worked up", lately..."

She looked at him, confusion on her face. "I don't understand, your wrist is fine now, you should be able to take care of that with no issue."

"I have been. A lot! It's just that... it's not the same as when you were doing it... Having someone else do it for me was such a different experience... I have to... to... "Take care of things" more often, otherwise I just starting thinking of what it was like before non-stop."

"Well that's a bad excuse!" she exclaimed quickly. "I was only doing that to help you while you couldn't take care of it yourself. You're able to handle it just fine now that you're cast has been taken off. You need to get over it and buckle down!"

He started to get a bit aggravated, "It's not like you're helping things walking around like that!"

She looked at him confused. Her husband was famous for trying to shift the blame onto her during arguments, and she wasn't going to let her son do the same thing "I haven't DONE anything!" she exclaimed, defensively.

He gestured to her shirt with his hand. "You've been walking around in those shirts most days since I had the cast removed. It sure isn't helping me much when it looks like you're trying to suffocate your tits in those shirts!"

She looked down at the shirt she was wearing. It was a rather tight shirt, and her lack of a bra was making her nipples poke out noticeably, but she had only put in on because it was on the top of her drawer. "I have not! This just happens to be the shirt I put on today. I don't want to hear this excuse again. You need to take your schoolwork seriously. Now stop playing on the computer and do your homework." She said angrily, standing up and marching to the door.

She stopped as she was opening the door. "And one more thing. They're "breasts", not "tits"! I don't want to hear that kind of language out of your mouth." She stated, matter of fact-like, promptly closing the door with her on the other side.

She walked downstairs, her feet pounding the ground as she walked. She couldn't believe the nerve he had. She tried to calm down, but found herself too worked up. She tried to concentrate on cooking, putting all of her concentration into making dinner. Daniel came down a short time later, grabbing a bag of chips and stating that he wasn't hungry for dinner, and retreating to his room.

Several hours later, her husband came home. She greeted him with a quick, passionless peck on the lips as he scooted past her into the kitchen. She offered him a plate of the dinner she had prepared, only to have him turn it down, stating that he had already eaten at a meeting earlier.

She sighed and sat down at the table to eat alone. Both the men in her life ignoring her tonight. Her son didn't want to talk to her right now, and her husband didn't seem to want to ever want to talk to her at all anymore.

She ate slowly, poking at her food with her fork and contemplating her conversation with her son, when her husband walked in to grab another drink. "Hey, hon? I've got a meeting with a big client tomorrow, so wash one of my good shirts for me, k?" he said, more of a statement than a request, giving her a kiss on the top of her head and walking out as she gave him a halfhearted "Sure..."

She stood and emptied the contents of her half-eaten dinner into the trash before going upstairs to grab the dirty clothes. She sifted through it to find one of his nice shirts, moving various articles of clothing out of the way, until she stopped dead in her tracks. She pulled out one of her shirts, then another, and finally several more.

They were all either low-cut, very tight, or showed skin in some place. She went to her dresser and opened it up, looking at her shirts. All of her shirts, the baggy ones, or the plain t-shirts, were moved off to the side. She hadn't been grabbing the shirts on the top after all.

Had she been deliberately wearing shirts that were revealing without realizing it? Had Daniel been right about what he had told her? She looked down at her shirt again. Her nipples were clearly visible, her breasts round and defined.

She started to remember the night she had visited his room in her nightgown, how he had made it known how much he enjoyed her breasts. She hadn't blamed him, of course. It was only natural for him to get some kind of thrill from the woman who was giving him pleasure, even if it was his own mother.

It had obviously been difficult for him to transition from what she had done for him to taking care of the problem himself. If she had indeed been wearing such revealing clothing around him, it would have made it even more difficult for him. He had been telling her the truth, and she had gotten angry at him and acted like he was being ridiculous...

She sighed and felt rather terrible. She knew better than to treat him like that. She should have listened to him. She couldn't think of anything to do about it now, so she continued picking up the clothes and proceeded to do the laundry.

------------------------- She had been dwelling over their conversation all day. She had yelled at him and gotten defensive without really listening to what he had said, and he had been right. She could relate to how hard it could be transitioning from having someone else in charge of getting you off, to doing it yourself. She had been experiencing that problem herself.

She briefly thought about her husband, and tried to remember the last time they had slept together. It was hard for her to remember, and even harder to pinpoint from the few times she could remember when he hadn't just gotten himself off and rolled over, leaving her unsatisfied.

She had struggled all day to try to understand why she had been wearing the clothes she had for the last several weeks. One look in the mirror today had given her all the understanding she had needed. She was wearing a baggy t-shirt and a large pair of pants, and they made her feel very unattractive.

Her husband had given her very little attention in over a year. Barely giving her a passing glace, or a halfhearted compliment that he didn't really mean, but felt was required of him. It was hard going through life feeling unattractive and unwanted.

She hadn't realized it when she was taking care of him before, but Daniel looked at her with that look in his eyes, and her daily visits made her feel like she was actually a woman again. After she had stopped, she lost that, so she started wearing revealing clothes that made him watch her breasts and make her feel attractive again.

She felt absolute terrible and very disgusted with herself. He was having issues taking care of his own problems because she had been so insecure that she needed her own son to look at her. She had to figure out how she could make it right.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Helping Hands Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds