• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Three Horny Moms 01

Three Horny Moms 01

This is a direct sequel to "Two Horny Moms, Two Horny Sons" which you can find here on Literotica. It's by daniellesadvisor who passed away a few years ago. I've had the okay from his friend to continue it and, like the original, it's going to be low on plot and more about the sex. Unlike the original, I'm going to break it up into individual chapters. Everyone involved is 18 or over, by the way.

† † † † †

"Fuck me, baby - - fuck Mommy's pussy - - make me cum - - fuck me!"

Tiffany laid in her bed, one hand frantically working away at her sopping pussy, two fingers slipping in and out as the heel of her palm pressed against her clit, the other hand grasping her huge tits, pinching her nipples as she listened to her next door neighbour being fucked by her own son.

She doubted Jill would have made so much noise if she'd realised that Tiffany's bedroom window was open at the same time as her own but it hadn't been a problem until the last week or two. With the scorching summer heat, both she and Jill had started leaving their windows open overnight in an effort to cool down. Trouble was, that allowed Tiffany to hear that Jill's cocksure and slightly arrogant son Tony was apparently having sex with his own mother. Either that or Jill had some unusual fantasies she was acting out. But then, Tiffany hadn't seen any other men coming or going from next door and had only heard Jill calling out her son's name.

"That's it Tony - - Mommy's cumming - - making Mommy cum!" Jill cried.

Tiffany gasped, her fingers sliding deep into her slippery, shaved pussy, imagining it was Tony's big cock that was pounding in her cunt. She'd never seen his dick, of course, but had heard his mother praising its size over and over, moaning as he crammed it into her pussy, slid it between her big tits or even up her ass. As the noises from next door increased, Tiffany pictured Tony laid on top of his mother or taking her from behind, fucking his big cock into her pussy before spewing a big load of spunk over her face and her huge tits.

The image was enough to send Tiffany into her own orgasm, her tight pussy clenching around her fingers, her nipples hard and stiff. She gasped, trying to stifle the sounds of her cum so as not to be heard by her incestuous neighbours or her own son and daughter who were asleep down the hall. She rubbed at her clit, pushing her fingers as deep into her pussy as she could, turning her head and groaning into her pillow.

Slowly she calmed down and drew her fingers from her sopping twat, lovingly sucking them clean. She tried to hear Jill and Tony fucking but it seemed they'd finished at the same time, as she could only hear murmured conversation, not the passionate cries of a mother being fucked by her own son.

Her own son! Tiffany instantly thought of her own twin sons: Rob and Jason had grown up to be handsome young men, both dark haired like herself. She blushed as she thought about the large bulges both of them had in their crotches, wondering how they compared to Tony's apparently huge cock. Tiffany had caught both of them checking her out over the last few months when they thought she wasn't looking and the idea that her own sons found her sexy had given her a secret thrill.

And then there was her daughter, Serena. A year younger than her brothers, she had inherited Tiffany's gorgeous looks, long, flowing black hair and the same slim and stacked body. Tiffany knew that if her sons were checking out their hot MILF of a mom, they were definitely looking at their sexy sister, too. She and Serena had been blessed with the faces of runway models but the bodies of porn stars; long legs, firm, round asses, tiny waists all topped off with huge, round tits that seemed almost out of proportion on their slender frames.

They'd both been surprised to meet their neighbour Jill when they'd moved in to the house a month before as up until then they'd never met another woman built the same way. Jill and her sister Kara were almost carbon copies of each other as well as Tiffany and Serena, and the four had become firm friends very quickly. Rob and Jason had also become friends with Tony and his cousin Paul, Kara's son. Jason was staying over at Paul's house tonight having been out to a concert which meant Tiffany was all alone in the house with Rob and Serena.

Alone and horny. Horny enough to fuck her own son, just like her friend was doing next door.

Tiffany slid off the bed and quietly pulled on her short silk robe. The thin material clung to her slim and stacked body, struggling to stay in place across her huge tits as she tied it shut around her tiny waist. The silk barely covered her pert little ass and only just hid her shaved pussy from view.

"What am I doing?" she asked herself in a whisper as she carefully opened the door and stepped out into the hall. "Am I really going to try and fuck my own son?"

She didn't answer her own question but simply tip toed over to Rob's bedroom door, glancing across to make sure Serena's door was closed. Rob's was half open and she quietly stepped inside. Due to the summer heat, he was sleeping with his window and blinds open and the thin sheet that had covered him had been kicked off leaving him sprawled naked on his back. Tiffany stifled a gasp as she saw, in the light from the streetlamp outside, her son's body for the first time in a long time, her gaze devouring the thick length of his cock as it hung across his thigh.

Damn, he's got a big dick and it's not even hard, she thought. Tiffany crept over to the bed and knelt down near his hips, his prick pointing at her. She glanced up at Rob but he was still fast asleep, then slowly reached out, almost daring herself to touch his manhood. She took hold of her son's heavy cock and gently started stroking it, feeling it thicken and harden almost instantly, lurching upright in moments.

"Mmmmm?" her son murmured.

"It's just a dream, Rob," she whispered, catching herself unaware. "Just a sweet, sexy dream,"

"Mmmmm," he mumbled and lay still.

Tiffany moved closer, her huge tits squashing against his thigh as she continued stroking his big prick. She looked up at her sleeping son's face before looking back at the huge cock in her hand. It lurched and a clear pearl of pre-cum appeared from the slit, balancing on the top of his flared knob head.

"Oh God, so fucking big," Tiffany whispered as more pre-cum leaked from his cock, sliding down his shaft until it met her hand. She slid it round, coating her son's prick with the slippery fluid, her hand rising and falling smoothly, her fingers barely meeting around its girth. Before she could second guess herself, she leaned forward and slid her lips over his bulbous knob, taking almost a third of his prick into her mouth, closing her eyes in pleasure at the delicious feel and taste of her son's cock. Tiffany bobbed her head up and down on his prick, wanting to cram it all down her throat and give Rob the best, sloppiest, noisiest blow job he'd ever had - - but she had to keep quiet.

"Mmmmm?" he mumbled again.

"Just a dream, darling," Tiffany whispered, licking the length of his prick. "Stay asleep for Mommy,"

"Mmm - - love you, mom," he muttered before falling silent again.

Tiffany watched him for a minute or so, trying to see if he was really asleep, but with the exception of his thick cock throbbing in her hand he was motionless.

The horny mom turned back to his prick and stuffed it back into her mouth, jerking on it faster than before. She had to fight the urge to move over him and cram his dick between her enormous tits; she loved feeling a big prick pounding between her tits. She almost wanted him to wake up and fuck her like Tony fucked his mom just next door. But even as she continued feverishly sucking his prick, she kept telling herself that was wrong, much worse than the blow job she was giving him.

She picked up the pace, slavering her tongue around his bulbous knob, slurping up the almost constant stream of pre-cum, hoping he would shoot his load soon. It had been so long since she'd been with a man and couldn't wait to taste her son's cock cream.

"Cum for me, darling, cum for Mommy," she whispered, rubbing his cock over her face before taking it back into her mouth.

Whether her words filtered through into his sleeping mind or not, Tiffany felt Rob's cock swell just before it started spurting a torrent of the sweetest, hottest jizz she had ever tasted. Frantically she swallowed, struggling to keep up with the flow as each spurt lasted a few seconds on its own, spunk pouring into her mouth. Despite her best efforts she had to cough, thick streams of cum and spit running down her chin to fall on to her massive tits and still her son kept cumming. Tiffany had to take his prick out of her mouth and swallow what she could, gasping for air, which meant several long ropes of spunk sprayed across her face and fell onto her tits before she once again clamped her lips around the still spurting head. She sucked her son's cock, jerking it slowly, getting the last of his jism as he finally stopped cumming.

Eventually, she let his dick go, laying it on his thigh, and looked up at him. He still seemed to be asleep and she smiled at the idea he could cum that much and not wake up.

Stood outside the room, peering in, her eyes wide, Tiffany's daughter Serena stared in astonishment as she watched her mom take a facial from Rob. She gently rubbed her pussy through her silk pyjama bottoms, turned on beyond all belief at the incestuous display. As she realised her mom was getting up, Serena quietly went back into her own room.

Silently, Tiffany stood and left Rob's room, tip toeing back to her own bedroom. In moments she was laid on her bed again, one hand sliding two fingers deep into her pussy while she used the other to scoop up her son's spunk from her face and tits before licking her fingers clean.

Tiffany felt a little guilty about what she'd done but also wondered if Rob's brother Jason slept as soundly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Three Horny Moms 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 3158 milliseconds