• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Family Ritual Ch. 04

The Family Ritual Ch. 04

123

(c) 2013 angelface195 all rights reserved

I know there are many characters in this story so to keep down the confusion, here are the main characters:

The Cassidy's
Matthew: The Patriarch
Helen: His wife
Hayley: Their youngest daughter
Samantha: Their middle daughter who is married to actor Brandon Mitchell
Denise: Eldest daughter married to Daniel Worth
Jonah: Eldest child and only son – he is married to Quinn

Son in law's
Brandon Mitchell – Handsome actor looks like Henry Cavill
Daniel Worth
Quinn Cassidy – Daughter-in-law married to Jonah
Jake Harrison – Fiancé to Hayley

Staff
Frederick – Butler
Daniela – His daughter and now submissive to Hayley
Max – Chauffeur

Everyone in this story is well over the age of consent. All women are shaved. All agree to follow completely the ritual and to the use of the secret drugs in the story. Jake knows what he's getting into. This was all my dream.

Enjoy.

***

Jake slept until noon. No one bothered him. When he awoke, Jake found that he was starving. Picking up the phone Jake called downstairs and ordered steak, pancakes, eggs, fruit salad and a pot of coffee.

Jake's ass felt raw. He was still astounded that he had taken all of Matthew's cock up his tiny hole. Jake also had mixed feelings about his role in all of this.

Jake felt very cooped up and wondered if he could get out of the house today. Tonight was going to be traumatic enough. Jake needed some fresh air to clear his head.

Jake got out of bed, jumped into the shower and was fully dressed when the knock came at the door. Opening it, he was surprised to see Brandon pushing in the cart with his breakfast.

"Good afternoon Jake. I thought after you had brunch, we could take a ride and talk about tonight." Brandon said brightly.

Jake smiled, "You read my mind, where are we going?"

"I thought you; Daniel and I would go into town and have an early dinner. We could do some shopping, or just ride and take in the scenery." Brandon said as he placed several plates on the table.

Jake sat down and dug into his food. "Isn't Jonah coming with us?"

Brandon grinned, "Jonah is in trouble. It seems he was very jealous over the attention his father was giving you, so he's in the punishment room, which is next to the ritual room. He, Matthew and Quinn are in there. You'll see him tonight."

"Where's Hayley?" Jake asked taking a sip of his freshly squeezed juice.

"Hayley I believe is still asleep. She'll spend this day with the ladies getting ready for tonight." Brandon voice grew serious, "This was the hardest night for me to watch. You will have a lot of emotions; from anger to rage to disbelief. You will want to run away and not look but be unable to. Your eyes will be trained to that room. You will also feel a little betrayed that your father-in-law has taken what should have been yours to take. I felt that way, but I understand it now. I will talk to you about tonight and I'm hoping it will make things easier."

Jake kept eating, thinking about Matthew putting his big dick into Hayley's pussy and taking her virginity.

Daniel came into the room just as Jake finished eating. He was carrying three Shearing coats. He passed one to Brandon and one to Jake.

"This is very nice." Jake said as he put it on. He wasn't surprised that it fit.

They walked downstairs and out the door. A baby blue Bentley convertible was waiting for them, the top down. The air was crisp and cool, not exactly convertible weather, but Brandon suspected that Jake needed the air to clear his head.

Jake sat up front with Brandon while Daniel sat in the back and they took off down the winding road, through the opened gate and away from the house.

***

Jonah's arms were tethered around a beam, his legs spread open and he was shackled to the floor. He was standing on his tiptoes. His cock was in a cage. He was naked.

Matthew had taken the flogger down from where it had been hanging on the wall with other devices of pain and pleasure. Quinn was fully clothed and had her arms folded over her chest. She was annoyed with her husband and eagerly wanted this punishment to begin.

After last night's activities when Quinn thought she would have sometime to be alone with Jonah, he had spent half the night bitching and moaning about how much time his daddy had spent with Jake and how much Matthew enjoyed having Jake suck his cock. Jonah continued to complain about the fucking Matthew gave Jake. He was jealous. Quinn went to bed annoyed and at breakfast, Matthew noticed and inquired what was wrong.

She told her father-in-law. Immediately Matthew ordered Jonah into the punishment room.

"Father, I'm sorry. I just got so angry..." Jonah said and bowed his head.

"Shut-up Jonah. We don't have any jealousy here. You denied your wife the time she needed to talk to you about her time with Hayley. You know the ritual better than everyone does. You should have been more considerate of her feelings instead of thinking about how much I enjoyed myself with Jake." Matthew said as he swished the flogger into the air making Jonah flinch at the sound.

"Since you denied your wife, then she will decide your fate." Matthew said.

Quinn went up to her husband and caressed his face. "I think he should have 21 hits with the flogger and that he should wear the cock cage all day and tonight. He should be forced to pleasure all the women and find no release for himself tonight."

Jonah looked at her pleadingly. Quinn laughed thinking that should pay you back for fucking my ass dry.

Matthew pulled Quinn into his embrace and kissed his daughter-in-law passionately. "Very well done my dear. I will add that since he was so jealous, you get to fuck his ass after the flogging. Get naked Quinn and put on the large strap on."

Matthew ran his hand down Jonah's spine. "I will give you the first eleven, then your wife will take care of the rest. I will leave you in her capable hands. I hold the key to the cage and you will watch me take Hayley knowing that only I can let you out."

Jonah groaned. Matthew began. Thwack! The flogger hit Jonah's back. He groaned. Matthew wanted to hear him scream and hit Jonah harder. He screamed. Nine more hits followed. Jonah was in pain.

When Matthew was done, he gave the flogger to Quinn who continued. She looked like an Amazon with her hair out of its usual braids; a big afro making her look primal as well as the big dick protruding in front of her. She beat her husband with the flogger as Jonah cried and apologized to his wife.

When she was finished, Jonah could barely stand. Quinn untied him from the post and unshackled his ankles from the floor. She pulled him by his hair to the spanking bench where he kneeled. He knew she would not use any lube.

Quinn had chosen the ten-inch black dick. "I should just make you take it dry, but right now I want you to suck on it; that's the only lube you will get, your spit. So do it right." Grabbing Jonah's head, she shoved the dick into his mouth and fucked it in and out causing him to gag.

Quinn laughed at his discomfort. "Your daddy's dick is bigger than this little thing."

When she was ready, Quinn went behind her husband and with one shove, she rammed the dick hard into his ass. Jonah screamed. Matthew who watched it all smiled. Quinn looked up at him, her eyes were wild and her lips curled into a triumphant grin. Matthew blew her a kiss and left the room.

Quinn fucked Jonah for a very long time. He was moaning and groaning and begging her to allow him to cum. "You can't asshole. Your cock is in the cage and your father holds the key. I know that you can try and it might work, but if you do daddy will whip your ass. You remember this from now on; my needs come first. You need to stop whining about your father. I know you love his big dick" Quinn said slamming into Jonah again.

"After I'm finished fucking you, you will spend most of this afternoon eating my cunt. Tonight should be a lot of fun. I guess I better bring the lip balm because your lips are going to be very chapped." She laughed. Jonah groaned. It was going to be a very night.

***

Hayley awoke after one. The heat in her body had subsided a little. Her pussy still wanted something, but it was a dull ache instead of a raging fire. Tonight she knew would be intense and she was prepared. In fact, Hayley was looking forward to being with her father.

Daniela entered the room with the cart. She laid out a breakfast of bacon and eggs with whole wheat toast for Hayley and poured her a glass of grape juice.

Hayley got out of bed. She was wearing a black negligee that she didn't remember putting on. Hayley realized she also didn't remember ever leaving the ritual room.

"Good." Hayley looked at the clock it read 1:27. "Afternoon Daniela."

"Good afternoon Mistress. Did you rest well?" Daniela asked as she waited for Hayley to dismiss her.

"I did, but I'm still a little hungry." Hayley glanced up at her.

Daniela at first looked puzzled, then realized what Hayley wanted. She got down on her knees and under the table. Hayley opened her legs and Daniela went to work licking her pussy lips.

Hayley grabbed her long hair. "You better make me cum before I finish eating or I will take you in the punishment room."

Daniela nodded and shivered. She wanted to go into the punishment room. She wanted Hayley to spank her, but she would do her job.

Helen walked into the room and saw Hayley eating. "Where's Daniela? I saw her come up here with the cart."

Hayley looked down and Helen saw. "Hayley darling, let the poor girl up. She needs to be rested tonight."

"Not until she finishes or do you want to take her place mother." Hayley said.

Helen licked her lips. "I will do as you ask Hayley, please let her rest."

Hayley nodded and told Daniela to get up. Helen took her place. Hayley pulled Daniela to her and kissed her lips, then sent Daniela on her way. Helen took great pleasure in eating her daughter. She very quickly brought Hayley to an orgasm even before Hayley finished her meal.

Helen licked her lips tasting her daughter's juices as she sat in the chair next to her. "I see you are still feeling the fire."

"Yes, but I am concerned. Daddy's dick is so big. I know it's going to hurt."

Helen took her daughter's hand, "It will hurt. I'm not going to lie to you, but then it will feel very good. Daddy knows what he is doing. Daniela and I will be with you. Jake and everyone else will be watching from the other room. Before this begins, I have a few things to teach you and show you. Finish your food and take a shower. I will lay out clothes for you for now and for later."

Helen grew closer to her daughter and Hayley kissed her lips. "Hayley you have a lot to learn and a short time to do it. I want you to get ready. The rest of the girls are waiting in the ritual room. I will meet you there in half an hour."

Hayley finished eating. She sat for a few moments thinking. She missed Jake and wondered if she could see him. Hayley hurried to take her shower. When she came out of the bathroom, she found a pair of exercise pants and a tee shirt on the bed. She put them on and went to find Jake.

Jake was not in his room. Frederick was walking down the hall. She went up to him. "Where's Jake?" She asked.

"Mister Jake went out with Brandon and Daniel earlier. I expect they will be back after dinner." Frederick said then asked, "Is there anything I could help you with Miss Hayley."

"No. I just wanted to see Jake before tonight." Hayley said.

"I don't think that's possible. Your father wants you two apart until tomorrow. Tonight is for you and your father." Frederick said.

Hayley touched his arm, "Are you concerned for Daniela?"

Frederick smiled, "No. I know your father will take just good care of her, just as he will of you. I will be watching."

Hayley blushed. "Will you be joining us tomorrow?"

He grinned, "Yes, I will be there."

Hayley kissed his cheek and whispered, "I look forward to it."

She turned to go downstairs leaving a stunned Frederick looking after her.

***

Jake, Daniel and Brandon stopped for something to drink at a local gas station. Brandon parked the car by a lake. The top had been put up and this is where they decided to talk.

Daniel began, "This was the hardest night for me. The night that Matthew fucked me had been difficult. I bled. The doctor had to be called. Matthew's dick had ripped me. The doctor came and stitched me. I thought they would cancel the ritual, but they did not. I lay on the bed and watched him take Denise. I was angry and excited at the same time, but Jake..." Daniel said, "You'll get your revenge tomorrow night."

"What do you mean? Jake asked.

Brandon interrupted. "You get to whip and fuck Matthew."

Jake looked surprised. Brandon continued. "Tomorrow morning we will come in and take you to the punishment room. We will show you how to use the whip, flogger and cane. You will decide what you want to use on Matthew."

Daniel continued, "Let me start with tonight. Matthew is going to take Hayley into the punishment room. He's going to spank and whip her into a sexual frenzy, then he's going to fuck her taking her virginity. Tomorrow you get to have your revenge. Matthew will submit to you because of what he's done. You get to punish him and fuck him. You also get to give him to whomever you wish to use him for the night. At six in the morning of the next day, the ritual is over. We sleep and have a big party in the evening, the next day we all go home.

I do want to tell you that after I was hurt, the next day I found a million dollars deposited in my bank account and a note of apology from Matthew, but that didn't stop me from whipping him and fucking his tight ass." Daniel said looking resolute.

"And..." said Brandon, "My punishment method of choice was the cane. I tied the son-of-a- bitch up and caned him, then I made him suck me until I came. I gave him to Samantha and Denise that night. Hayley was underage and had no clue what was going on. In fact she was at boarding school."

"Oh." Jake said understanding. "What does Daniela have to do with all this?"

"Ah." Said Brandon, "Daniela is your submissive and your slave. She will live in your house even after you are married, and will always be available to you. Her husband will be chosen and you will take her child's virginity when they come of age. She will work for you."

Brandon continued, "Because Hayley is Matthew's heir, Daniela is given to you, just as her mother was given to Matthew."

"Is Daniela Matthew's daughter?" Jake asked horrified.

Daniel reassured him, "No, but her grand-mother was Matthew's grandfather's daughter. Daniela is Frederick's daughter and tomorrow he will fuck her and turn her over to you after your marriage. She will already have given birth to her child. When that child is of age along with your child you will take both of their virginities. In return, her marriage will be arranged and she will have nearly all the privileges of the rest of the family.

Daniela has been raised to be of service. This to her and Frederick is a great honor. The Cassidy's will take care of both of them forever."

Jake thought for a moment. His dick did a jump. He couldn't wait to sink his dick into Daniela.

Brandon noticed and grinned. "I can't wait to take that pussy tomorrow either. You're a lucky man."

"What happens after we have children?" Jake asked.

"You raise them. We will all help you teach them to be obedient children, but they will participate when their time comes." Brandon said reassuringly. "You and Hayley will live your life and do as you wish with Daniela helping you."

Daniel spoke up, "You are in control tomorrow. Matthew will do whatever you tell him as will the rest of us because you are the husband of the heir. There is no divorce in this family and no cheating on either side. We follow the rules and you will too. Your life will be wonderful."

"I didn't ask this before, but Daniel what do you do?" Jake asked.

Daniel chuckled, "I'm a sport's negotiator. I make deals for athletes. I have some of the biggest clients in baseball, basketball, hockey, the Olympics and football. All of this came about because of the ritual. I was just a minor league guy before I proposed to Denise. Once I became part of the family, everything changed and I became this major wheeler and dealer. I got one big client, then another and now I'm the guy they come to, to make the big deal."

"Wow." Said Jake, "How does all this happen?"

Daniel and Brandon looked at each other and shrugged. "We don't know. We just know that it happens. Only Hayley will know how it all works, but she can never tell you so don't ask."

"A few other things we need to tell you. Your wedding night, we will all participate and watch you fuck your bride as man and wife." Daniel said.

"When does all this fucking amongst us stop." Asked Jake.

"When each of us has their first child. You don't remember anything about the contract do you?" Brandon asked.

"Nope. I was in shock after the first two pages." Jake admitted and Daniel punched his arm.

"You and Hayley cannot get pregnant for six years. During that time, I'm sure that Quinn and Jonah will get pregnant and have a child, that is followed by Denise and me, then Samantha and Brandon. As each person has a child of their own, they don't participate. Since Hayley is the youngest she has to wait until we each have had one child." Brandon told him.

Jake still had more questions, "What if you can't have a child or it takes longer?"

"We are given two years to make it happen after you and Hayley get married. We can use other methods and ask one of the other women to act as our surrogate. If it doesn't happen we can adopt but that is the last resort. It's never happened." Daniel answered.

"Each of the other families do the same thing? Jake asked.

"Yep. Matthew has three brothers and a sister. They all follow the rules. You'll meet them once a year at the family Christmas party. Everything is normal. Hayley is the youngest member of both families so she's the last one." Brandon told him.

"You may have as many as five children, but more than one. The last child born in your family will be the heir. The last child born of my family and Brandon's will be our heirs." Daniel told him.

"Why the last child?" Jake asked.

"Because it was the youngest child of the family long ago that made the deal and began this ritual." Brandon said matter-of-factly.

All of this information was giving Jake a headache. Brandon looked at the time. "We need to have dinner and get back. I know this great steak and lobster restaurant."

"Two more things..." Daniel said, "We are always here for you. You can call anytime. I've practically memorized that damn contract and I will help you. We all stick together.

I know that Matthew acts like a hard ass, but he would do anything for Hayley and you. He admires you and he will always protect you.

Finally, remember that Hayley loves you, but she is an obedient girl and will always obey her father first. It will always be that way. When he calls, she must go to him. He will come to visit you from time to time and he will fuck her. He will also teach both of you. He will teach you Jake how to be the dominant Hayley needs and he will teach Hayley how to be the submissive you need.

You must obey him or he can make life difficult for him in relationship to Hayley. I know because I challenged him. One day I'll tell you about what I did and how that turned out. It took me a year to get back in his good graces, so don't be stupid. Hayley is his heir and his favorite."

Jake nodded. He understood. They went to the restaurant and ate delicious steaks and lobsters.

They arrived back at the mansion at 6:30. Things would begin at 8. When Jake went back to his room a pair of black sweat pants and a white buttoned shirt were laid out for him. A pair of black velour slippers with the family crest were also there for him and Jake slipped his feet into them..

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Family Ritual Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds