• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Charlene's Not So Non-Nude Angels Ch. 03

Charlene's Not So Non-Nude Angels Ch. 03

"Wow. You two look fantastic."

Jardin Découpage and Debbie Romani turned to the speaker, both of them smiling when they saw their agent's daughter and fellow model, Charlene Nicholson stood in the doorway, her hands behind her back. Though she wore a simple pair of jeans and a T-shirt, she still managed to exude a raw sexuality that the two models couldn't help being attracted to. Though neither of them - - nor their friend and co-model Wanda Soldado - - had admitted it to anyone, each of them had fantasised about Charlene since their first meeting when they had each been assailed by a graphic vision of Charlene fucking them with a realistic strap-on.

Jardin and Debbie felt themselves blush a little at her compliment, each of them glancing at the other. They both wore black fishnet stockings and the tiniest of g-strings, their huge, fake tits encased in satin corsets, Jardin's in black, Debbie's in red. The corsets were deliberately a little too small for them, pushing up their gorgeous, big tits so that the rounded tops appeared tantalisingly over the satin, at the same time forming a deep cleavage that looked oh so inviting.

"Merci, Charlene," Jardin said, her lilting French accent making her sound even sexier.

"Thank you," Debbie said, her clipped English accent a lovely contrast to Jardin's. "To be honest, I think we're both a little nervous," she said, Jardin nodding in agreement.

Charlene smiled at them. Only a week or two before, there had been some bad blood between them, the result of some catty remarks Debbie had made in interviews about Jardin taking her place as the internet's top non-nude model. Now though, they were getting on famously.

"I thought you might be a bit worried," Charlene said, bringing her hands from behind her back. "So I brought you each a small drink. Don't worry, it's nothing too strong - - just a fruit juice with a natural relaxant."

Jardin and Debbie reached out and took the small tumblers Charlene held, both models sneaking glances at the huge mounds beneath Charlene's T-shirt. Neither of them had entertained any thoughts of sex with another woman until they'd met their agent's daughter and now, it seemed, they could hardly think of anything else.

"This is, how you say, a pretty big step, non?" Jardin asked, sipping at her drink. "Our shoot today, I mean."

"We've both done lingerie shoots in the past," Debbie said, drinking her juice, "but never topless. And never with another woman."

Charlene smiled comfortingly at them. "Well, it's like my father said a couple of days ago - - "

† † † † †

"It's time to up the ante, ladies."

Damian Nicholson looked out at them from the large TV screen on his desk. They still had yet to meet him in the flesh as he was always away on business, but the video conference calls kept them in touch. Jardin, Debbie and Wanda, along with Charlene, sat on the large leather couch in the spacious living room of Nicholson's house, though mansion might have been a better word. He'd had his drivers pick them up a few days before and transport them from their hotels to stay in his house along with Charlene. Since the launch of their new website that exclusively hosted their topless pictures, the women were suddenly back among the most wanted models.

"Now Wanda," Nicholson said, smiling at the brunette. "You first. As I said when we first spoke a while back, those gorgeous natural tits of yours are only going to take you so far. That first shoot of the three of you topless together? We could all see the difference between you and Jardin and Debbie. What I'd like is for you to agree to getting your breasts enhanced like the others have."

Not that long ago, Wanda would have laughed at the idea - - her natural breasts were something she'd treasured and she'd privately scorned the idea of getting them done. Now though, she found herself agreeing.

"I guess they could do with a little improvement," she said, hefting her big tits through her T-shirt.

"Excellent. Charlene will take care of the arrangements. We can use my private surgeon who did hers; they use a new technique that'll have you healed and up and about in just a few days with a new pair of tits the fans will love."

"Really? I thought it took weeks to heal?" Wanda said.

"Not this guy," Charlene said. "I was fine in just a couple of days. No scarring, no redness or swelling. I mean, you three have seen them, right? You know they look good."

Charlene cupped her big tits and moulded them with her hands, the three models watching intently, each one privately wishing it was they who had their hands on her huge mounds. Charlene's topless modelling career had started at the same time as theirs and they'd all seen her first shoots; unknown to the others, they'd all masturbated that evening to thoughts of Charlene naked.

"They do look good," Debbie said quietly.

"So, as I said," Nicholson continued, "we need to do something more. While Wanda's getting her boobs made even better than they are now, I'd like Debbie and Jardin to pose together. Not just standing next to each other, but to give the fans a little something to whet their appetite."

"What do you want?" Jardin asked with a little trepidation.

"Nothing too steamy," Nicholson said. "The pair of you in lingerie with the hint that, maybe, after the cameras are put away, you two would get a little more intimate."

"A bit of gentle making out is all we're after," Charlene said. "Obviously, only as much as you're comfortable with."

Jardin and Debbie looked at each other. Not so long ago they couldn't bear to be in the same room as each other and now they were being asked to make out.

"What do you think, Jardin?" Debbie asked her.

"Well, I suppose it could work," she said.

"Excellent," Nicholson said. "And if this is a successful shoot, if you girls really work it, I'm sure Charlene would be more than happy to pose with you next time."

Jardin and Debbie both looked hungrily at Charlene. "Oh, we'll make it work," Debbie said, her heart racing at the thought of getting close to Charlene.

† † † † †

"My God," Reinhard said as Debbie and Jardin walked on to the set - - a large double bed covered with a quilt and several pillows set against a stark white background - - and took their positions on either side of it. "You two look absolutely fucking gorgeous," he said.

"You're not wrong," his assistant Adam said, setting the high definition cameras running.

"I'm glad you like their look," Charlene said from the doorway. "Remember, girls, make this as sexy as you can. I look forward to seeing the finished video and pictures." She waved goodbye to the four of them.

"Okay, girls," Reinhard said. "Let's get started."

The first part of the shoot went as expected by both Debbie and Jardin. Reinhard directed them into various poses both singly and together. There was a lot of genuine smiles, some deep cleavage shots, the pair of them kneeling on the bed, their perfect asses pointed at the camera as they looked over their shoulders. All of which they'd done before.

As Adam adjusted the lighting reflectors and Reinhard altered some settings on his camera, Jardin leaned towards Debbie as they both lay back on the bed.

"This is perhaps not as sexy as Charlene was hoping for, maybe?" she whispered. "We have not even opened our corsets yet."

"I know," Debbie agreed. "Maybe we need to take the initiative?"

"Oui," Jardin whispered. "I think you are right."

Debbie's eyes widened as Jardin leaned closer and kissed her, tentatively at first but then, as Debbie's mouth opened, with more and genuine passion. Jardin brought her hand up the silky corset and cupped one of Debbie's huge tits, gently squeezing it as their tongues duelled in each other's mouth. Debbie moaned and returned the favour, filling her hand with one of Jardin's big mounds, feeling her nipple stiffen through the fabric.

Reinhard and Adam both turned at the sound of Debbie's moan and stared for the briefest of seconds as two of the most gorgeous women they'd set eyes on made out together on a large bed. In an instant, though, both of them had their cameras in hand, taking stills and video of the action.

Jardin looked up and smiled at Reinhard's camera for a moment as she undid the clasps on Debbie's corset, the two sides springing apart as Debbie's huge tits were finally freed from the too small lingerie, her small, dark nipples hard as stone. Jardin didn't hesitate but leaned down and slowly licked around the crinkled skin, sucking hard on her nipple.

"Oh God - - oh, bloody hell that's good," Debbie sighed, cradling Jardin's head as she sucked first one then the other nipple. "Let me - - let me do yours," she gasped.

Jardin let her nipples go and moved up the bed, still leaning on her side, her huge tits now swelling over the top of her corset above Debbie's head. The English model reached up and pulled Jardin's corset open, smiling as Jardin's big, fake tits almost exploded from the bodice. With a moan of pure lust, Debbie grabbed one of her mounds, opened her mouth and guided the firm orb to her, sucking and gently biting her nipple.

"Oui, suce-moi," Jardin gasped, watching her friend get as much of her tit between her lips as she could. She parted her legs and slipped her hand inside the tiny lace G-string she wore, her fingers finding her soaking wet pussy, two digits easily dipping inside. She had never been this horny, never been this wet. "Dieu - - tout va bien," she moaned, fingering her sopping twat, watching Debbie all the while.

Debbie mimicked her, drawing her own legs up and spreading them wide. Still nursing on Jardin's big jugs, she slid her free hand into her own G-string, across the small, trimmed landing strip of her pubes and pushed two fingers deep into her cunt.

"Let me," Jardin whispered, taking her own fingers out of her pussy and reaching over to Debbie's. Pushing her G-string aside, she slid her two juice covered fingers into Debbie's cunt alongside hers.

"Oh fuck!" Debbie cried, four fingers now working in her soaking pussy, sliding over and around each other. Jardin leaned down and kissed her, their tongues deep in each other's mouths as they finger fucked her. "Oh God!" Debbie gasped, thrusting her cunt up over and over as they moved their fingers faster and deeper. "Fucking - - cumming!" she cried, her pussy spasming and clutching around their fingers until she could take no more and had to push Jardin's hand away, laying back and gasping for air.

Jardin looked down at her, smiling. "Was that good?" she asked after a minute or so.

Debbie smiled back, nodding. "I don't think I've ever cum that hard or fast," she said.

"Bon. And have you recovered?" Debbie nodded again. "Bon," Jardin said, climbing up and over her, flinging one leg over her side and leaning up against the headboard of the bed, her knees spread wide either side of Debbie's head. She hastily tore her G-string off and tossed it to one side. "Eat me," she said not unkindly.

Debbie's eyes widened for a moment as she saw Jardin's moist, plump pussy descending towards her face but then reached up, grabbed her taut butt cheeks and pulled her down. She kissed her pussy tenderly, running her tongue along the soaked furrow, tasting another woman for the very first time, licking gently at her clit before pushing her tongue as deep into her cunt as she could.

"Ahhhh - - oui - - oui - - manger ma chatte," Jardin moaned, loving the feel of Debbie's hands on her ass as she pulled her cunt down on to her tongue. She cupped one of her big tits and pulled it upwards, bending her head and licking at her own nipple. She gasped as Debbie moved her hand round and easily pushed three fingers deep into her pussy, fucking them in and out as she lick and sucked at her clit.

"Ugggnnnnn - - oui - - oui," Jardin sighed, feeling the tell tale trembling in her insides as her orgasm built, her thighs shaking as she pushed her twat down on to Debbie's face and fingers until, with a drawn out grown, she came for the first time with another woman.

Debbie pushed her tongue deeper into Jardin's pussy, loving the feeling of her cunt clutching and twitching around her fingers, thrusting them in and out, working her pussy through her orgasm until Jardin could take no more and twisted away, falling back on to the bed. Debbie instantly rose up and crawled over her, their huge tits squashing together as they kissed passionately, swapping Jardin's pussy juices.

"Fucking hell that was hot," Reinhard said.

The two models looked up at him and Adam and giggled, remembering they were there and that the whole thing had been filmed.

"Do you think that will be sexy enough for Charlene?" Debbie whispered to Jardin.

"Oh, certainemaint," Jardin whispered back. "But who will be in the photo shoot with her?"

Debbie leaned down and kissed her. "I've a feeling she'd be happy to have us both," she said and instantly thought of the vision she'd had when first meeting Charlene, of herself on hands and knees as Charlene fucked her from behind with a strap-on.

"And maybe she will wear a fake cock, eh?" Jardin asked, thinking of the vision she had had with Charlene.

Debbie looked at her, wondering how she knew what she was thinking.

"I think we should compare notes," she said, moving lower and licking at Jardin's still erect nipples. "Let's go back to my room," she said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Charlene's Not So Non-Nude Angels Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 372 milliseconds