• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Plunge

The Plunge

This is my very first attempt at writing erotic stories. Please be kind and I hope you enjoy it:

Friday afternoon had taken a turn for the worse. Of all the days the AC could have gone out in her apartment, it had to do it today, the hottest day of the year. Maintenance couldn't get the part to fix it until Monday, so Kenzie decided she desperately needed some pleasure in her life. She knew just what to do. She would go for a swim to cool off and clear her head. It was a quite little cove that she had discovered about a year ago after she moved into town. Just a short drive from the hustle and bustle of the city, but when she was there she felt as if she were hundreds of miles away from anywhere. She had gone there many times in the past year to escape the daily grind of the rat race and it seemed as if she was the only one that knew about it because she had never seen another soul there. It was getting late in the day, so she didn't bother with sunscreen. She knew it would be getting dark by the time she got there, and wouldn't have to worry about a sunburn on her ivory complexion.

She made it. After a few minutes, she had pulled her float from the car and inflated with the black hand pump that came with it. At first it was aggravating to use, but after a couple of minutes she had her technique down. Fast steady strokes would soon have her experiencing the fruits of a job well done. She put the pump away, thinking it would be nice to have a man here with me. "Oh, well," she thought and headed down to the water. She plunged in and the cool clear water met her with a welcome refreshment and seemed to instantly wash away the hectic day she had come to escape. The plunge had once again delivered the pleasure that she had desperately needed. As she mounted the float she thought, "I am so glad I found this place." All the troubles of the day seemed to fade away to a peaceful solitude.

The splash startled her. She must have dozed off on her float. As he came up out of the water she could see his outline against the moon, and with its light reflecting off of his dark body, she could tell that he was very athletic and that his muscles were well defined. She felt her heartbeat grow faster and her breaths becoming more labored as her eyes consumed his dark black body. Kenzie had never been this close to a shirtless black man before, and she was feeling a little turned on by it. She thought to herself, "I wonder if it is really true what her girlfriends say about the size of a black man's cock?" She began to imagine him standing there naked, fantasizing about his big black cock standing at full attention, throbbing, ready to bring pleasure to a hungry waiting lover. As her eyes wandered over his body and her thoughts wondered about his cock. She felt her pussy getting hot and growing moist as her juices began to flow with all of her horny imaginations.

"You startled me!" said Kenzie

"Oh, hi, I didn't know anyone else was here. My name is Sean. I'm sorry that I scared you."

"It's alright. Hi, Sean. I'm Kenzie. I guess I should have known that someone else knew about this wonderful cove, other than myself."

They were back up on the bank now and the moon was full. Now that he was closer she could get a better view of him. She was right, his muscles were very well defined and before she realized what she was doing, she found herself staring at his crotch. His swim shorts were the only thing keeping her finding out if there was any truth to her earlier fantasies. When her eyes fastened on his manhood, her mouth gaped and she whispered and almost in audible, "Oh, my. It is true."

"See anything you like?" Sean asked, as he caught her looking down toward his dick.

"Yes, uh, what, I mean no." She tried to regain her composure.

"It's okay." He grinned and said, "I get that a lot from pretty white girls. So, I'm guessing that you have never seen a black man naked before. Would you like to?"

She couldn't believe what he had just asked her, but she was even more shocked at what came out of her mouth next. "Yes, I want to see that big black cock."

"Well", he said, "I will be more than happy to show you my cock, but what about me? Do I get to see that sweet pink pussy that I know is hiding under that tiny little bikini?"

As he asked this he didn't waste a second, he knelt down in front of her. She laid back on her float and she could feel her legs open for him. If was almost as if someone else had control of her body. She could feel the heat from his breath as he moved closer. He pulled down her bikini bottom and tossed them aside. He moved his head in a little closer to get a better view of her pussy. She kept it neatly trimmed and he could she that she was primed and ready by the way her pussy lips glistened in the glow of the moon. She felt her face grow hot when the reality hit her. She was lying naked before a muscular black stranger that was about to have his way with her and that just turned her on even more. His face brushed her inner thigh and the feel of his whisker-stubbled face sent electric impulses of ecstasy through her body. She opened her legs wider to let him know that her pussy was his for the taking. She grabbed both sides of his head with her hands, and noticed the contrast of her ivory skin against his ebony darkness. This made her want him even more. He began to lick her slowly. As his tongue started its way up her inner thigh, she arched her back a little from how good it felt. He worked his tongue up her thigh and began to lick around that sweet juicy pussy. He could smell her sweet musk and could feel her animal desires increasing. She grabbed his head and directed it to her aching love spot. He gave her one big lick and a quick flick against her clit and she softly moaned, "Oh, yes." He began to lick her faster and harder. She arched her back, her moaning and writhing in pure pleasure grew stronger and stronger with every lick. Then he stopped.

He stood up again, this time she watched with more sexual hunger than she had ever know before. He began to pull off his swim trunks. As her lover stood there now, completely naked, her eyes turned to his big black cock, now fully exposed. She had never seen a dick that big before. It was bigger than she had fantasized it would be. Kenzie couldn't wait any longer she had to feel it. She grabbed it with both hands and began to stroke it. It felt even bigger than it looked as she again notice the contrast of her white hands against his dark monster. Her eyes locked on to his as she began to lick him. Starting at the base of his shaft and working her way to the head with long slow licks. As she reached the head, she could see the pre-cum starting to form and she knew she wanted to taste him. She took big head of his dark black cock into her mouth and began to suck him. She wasn't sure it was possible, but she was almost certain that this huge dick was getting even bigger as she tried to take every inch of his manhood into her mouth. Her pussy was aching. She couldn't stand it any longer. She laid back, spread her legs and began to beg him. "Please fuck me, Oh, God, please fuck me! Please, I want to feel that monster cock inside my pussy! Own my pussy and make me yours with that big black dick!"

He plunged in.

Kenzie gasped. "Oh, God!!!" She arched her back to meet him thrust for thrust. It felt so good. She wanted to feel every inch of that rock hard cock in her hot wet pussy. She grabbed his black ass and wrapped her legs around him. He would thrust his cock in long, deep, and slow for a couple of strokes. Then he would pick up the pace and fuck her fast and hard. Every time he would change it up she moaned, "Fuck me, Sean, fuck me hard with that big black cock!"

Sean grabbed her and in one swift move had flipped them both over. Now Kenzie was on top. "Ride my big black cock like the dirty little white girl that you are. Show me how much you like to fuck my big hard dick!" Kenzie lost all inhibitions and began to work that pussy up and down on that big shaft. Riding his big black cock like a horny little cowgirl. "Oh that cock feels so good," she would moan in pleasure each time she would slide her hot, love soaked pussy down Sean's ten inch pole of erect ecstasy. She rode him like she was possessed and loved every stroke. She could feel her climax building up strong in her. She was going to cum, and she was going to cum hard. She tensed up, every muscle in her body was anticipating this. "I'm cumming!" she screamed, "Oh, fuck I'm cumming!!!" She felt wave after wave of sheer pleasure come over her. She was almost at the point of losing consciousness, it felt so good. Sean kept fucking and she kept cumming. She had never climaxed like that before. Now she wanted Sean to cum too. She knew he was ready. His body tensed, he closed his eyes, shuddered, and exploded. His huge load of hot cum filled her swollen, fresh fucked pussy so much that it couldn't hold it in. She didn't want to lose a drop. She wanted his cum, she was hungry for it. She wanted to make sure she milked his cock of every last drop of his love juice. She unmounted him and dropped to her knees, grabbing his wet, sticky black goodness, she took him in her mouth just as he exploded again. His cum was hot as it filled her mouth. It had a sweet and salty combination to it that she was hoping for and knew this would be something she would crave from now on. She sucked him and licked him, making sure to cover all ten inches. She loved tasting her sweet pussy mixed with his manly goodness. She was more than happy to lick his big black cock clean.

They were both spent. As Kenzie drifted off to sleep in Sean's arms, she secretly hoped this was the beginning of a wonderful relationship filled for years to come with mind-blowing sex. With a satisfied smile on her face she knew the plunge had once again delivered the pleasure that she had desperately needed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Plunge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds