• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Controlling Bobbi Ch. 03

Controlling Bobbi Ch. 03

If you haven't read the previous two stories in this series, This will make more sense if you do.

Thanks to those who took the time to make constructive comments and suggestions. Hopefully you will find this post a more suitable length.

Bobbi:

Fresh out of the shower, I was sitting in my robe eating my breakfast on Saturday morning, when it dawned on me that the feelings and experiences I had the night before, were exactly the kind of things that I felt when Joe had hypnotized me. Now it all made sense. Joe had left a "suggestion" for me so I could amuse myself while he was gone. I made a mental note to ask him about it when he called. As if on cue, the phone rang, and when I answered it, there didn't seem to be anyone there. As soon as I hung up the phone, I had the urge to go shopping at the mall. I pulled my hair back into a pony tail, slipped into a pair of old jeans and a sweatshirt and headed out the door before realizing that I had forgotten to put on a bra.

"No big deal" I thought, "Nobody can see anything through this sweatshirt anyway".

When I got to the elevator, Ryan was standing there. I don't know why, but I thought he looked somehow more attractive than usual, so I said said "Hi" and asked him where he was going.

"Just heading out to the mall" he replied. He even seemed more confident in talking to me Today than he had Yesterday.

"Need a ride?" I asked.

"Sure." He smiled.

On the way to the mall, I saw him sneaking a peek at my bra-less breasts a couple times, but I let it go so as not to embarrass him. When we reached the mall, he asked me where I was going.

I said "I just thought I'd pick up a few new clothes"

He smiled and said "You would look really good in some younger fashions you know. Perhaps something from the teen department"

That suddenly seemed like a good idea, so I thanked him and headed off to see what I could find. An hour later I was leaving the mall with a pair of skin tight low rise jeans, two pairs of thong panties, and a small low cut crop top in my bag. As I was leaving I bumped into Ryan again. He looked even better this time and I asked him if he needed a lift home. He agreed and we hopped into the car. As we were driving back to the apartment block, I started thinking that Ryan would be a good catch for some young girl. He had really improved his looks lately.

I was a bit dis-oriented when I got back to the apartment, and couldn't remember what I had been doing. I decided that I needed to clean the place up and spent most of the afternoon doing just that. Just as I was finishing my dinner, the phone rang. I snatched it up quickly hoping it would be Joe, but once again, there was nobody on the other end.

When I hung up the phone, I knew I had to hurry and get ready. My folks had gone out, and Chad was coming over to study tonight. Chad was our quarterback and I had a tremendous crush on him. I was hoping my new outfit would entice him to make his move on me. We were both 18 now so if he did, I was ready to go all the way with that hunk. I ran to my room and quickly stripped off and slipped into a new thong. When I glanced in the mirror, I was horrified to see so much of my bush showing. I glanced at the clock and realized that if I hurried I had time for a quick trim so I could look good for Chad. I then squeezed myself into the jeans, making sure that a bit of the thong showed on my hip, and pulled the crop top over my head. No bra for me tonight. A little makeup and voilà, I was ready for make-out heaven.

Ryan:

That Saturday I was listening when Bobbi got up and showered. I thought of her washing herself and immediately got hard. When I heard her leave the room, I dialled her number. The first words I spoke were the trigger phrase so she would immediately go into trance. I told her that she needed to go to the mall to get some new clothes, and that if she saw Ryan along the way she should stop and talk to him, reinforcing the suggestion that Ryan was starting to look more attractive to her all the time. I asked her what she was wearing, then told her how to dress for her outing, including that she would forget to put a bra on, but if she did realize it, it wouldn't matter.

I was standing by the elevator waiting for her when she came out of her apartment. God she was beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off her tits as they wiggled and swayed freely beneath her sweatshirt. When we talked, she offered me a ride to the mall and I accepted. When we got there, I put her under for a quick suggestion.

"Impero. When you are in the mall, your conscious mind will not be able to see or hear me until we are back outside, but your subconscious will hear and obey any commands I give.

This allowed me to follow her around and suggest what clothes I wanted her to try on and buy It was really hot, and I needed to hide my constant boner.

When I phoned later that afternoon and gave Bobbi the trigger, I told her that she was back in her senior year of high school, and that she had invited Chad, one of the hottest guys at school, over to "study". Under trance, she had told me that when they were 18, she had dated Chad twice and had given him a hand job, but had never gone further than that. She would have but he started going out with someone else. I reminded her that she had the hots for this guy and really wanted to make out with him. I told her that her parents were gone for the weekend and that she didn't have to worry about them coming home and catching her with Chad. I was already hard when I hung up the phone.

Bobbi

When the doorbell rang, my tummy did a little flip. Chad! I ran to the door, opened it and invited him in. He must have liked my new outfit, because he just stood there and stared at me for a minute, before he came into the room. We had a little small talk and then I offered him a soda before we went to sit in the living room.

"I really don't feel too much like studying tonight," I said. "I hope you are not too disappointed."

"Naw. I'm a bit too distracted to concentrate on school work." This as he checked me out.

"I was thinking that maybe we could make out a little." And I leaned over and kissed him full on the lips.

It was like a dam had burst. Chad grabbed me in his arms and started kissing me hard. I had to push him back a bit.

"Slow down. Slow down. We have all night. My folks won't be home 'till really late so lets take our time." I panted.

We started kissing again and this time it was more gentle, but no less intense. Within minutes, we were Frenching like crazy and I was getting really hot. Making out with this hot guy was really turning me on. I felt a chill as Chad moved his arms around massaging my back and slowly brought them around to my sides. I pulled back and looked him in the eye as I grabbed his hands and moved them to my boobs. I couldn't believe how hot it made me to have Chad kneading my bra-less breasts. I thought my nipples were going to rip right through my top, and my pussy was starting to get wet.

"Oh God Bobbi. I don't believe it. I don't believe it. Oh God."

Hearing how turned on he was got me even hotter. And our petting got more intense as he pushed his hands under my top to get them directly on my boobs. Once again, I pushed back and as I stared into his eyes, reached across my chest, grabbed the bottom of my top and peeled it off over my head. As the cool air hit my aroused nipples they grew even harder and I heard Chad gasp.

"Oh Bobbi, you are so beautiful. I can't believe you are doing this with me"

I couldn't figure out why he was so surprised. He was one of the hottest guys in school and of course I would do it with him. As I reached over to pull his tee shirt out of his waistband and over his head, I noticed a huge bulge in his jeans.

"Am I turning you on Chad? I'm getting really turned on too." I said as we returned to Frenching each other, our bare chests mashing together as we necked.

It wasn't too long before I felt Chad's hand travel down my stomach and into the waistband of my jeans. The jeans were so tight there was no way for him to get his hand in. Once again I had to pull away. Chad looked crestfallen as I stood up and moved away from the couch, but his face lit up when I undid the jeans and pulled them down my legs and kicked them aside.

"Oh Chad. I'm so hot and so wet and I want you to touch me there" I said as I moved to the couch and lay beside him again.

Within seconds, Chad was stroking my pussy. He broke our kiss and moved his head down to my chest. I felt his finger slide easily into my wet hole as he sucked a nipple into his mouth. That was it for me. I stiffened, cried out loudly, and came so hard I thought I might break his finger. After three or four aftershocks, I started to regain my senses, and looked at Chad. He seemed shocked and a little scared.

"Are you OK?"

"It was something." I panted. "But it wasn't hurt. You made me come and it was great"

We returned to some gentle kissing and stroking. I had to admonish Chad to be very gentle on my sensitive areas. As we kissed and snuggled, Chad periodically ground his crotch into me. When I felt sufficiently recovered,I reached down to undo his belt. This time I knelt in front of him and he watched as I undid his pants and reached in for his cock. I couldn't believe how hard it was in my hand.

"Oh Bobbi," He groaned. "Careful or you're gonna make me come"

"Are you close?" I panted. "Could I make you come? Or do you want me to stop?" I teased

"Please. Please. Don't stop. I'd really like you to make me come if it's OK with you."

"Of course it's OK with me silly. I pulled your cock out didn't I?" I giggled as I wrapped my hands around his dick and started to slowly stroke up and down.

It only took a few strokes before Chad let out a groan and shot a strong jet of come onto my neck and chest. His whole body jerked and a second squirt hit my breasts The remaining spasms dribbled out onto my hands as Chad lay there jerking and panting. I milked him a couple times to be sure I had it all and then rubbed his whole load onto my breasts.

Ryan:

I couldn't believe how well it worked. Bobbi was a hot teen girl making out with me as Chad. I was so turned on that I almost came in my pants just from kissing her. I had never been to second base with a girl before and soon I had her bare breasts in my hands. They were amazing. Large and firm with tight hard nipples. She seemed very receptive, so I tried to push my hand down her pants. When she stopped me I thought maybe I had gone too far. I was ready to bolt, but she just stood up and stripped off her jeans and returned to my arms. This was amazing. When I touched her pussy, I couldn't believe how wet and slippery it was. I never felt anything like it before. She was clearly very aroused by our make-out session so far. I slipped my finger up and down her slit until I found the opening and pressed my finger inside her. She was so ready that it just went right in. This was incredible!

I moved my head down and sucked hard on her nipple. Suddenly, Bobbi cried out, and jerked around wildly. I pulled back watching her spasm. What had I done? Did she break out of trance? When I realized that she'd had an orgasm, and not broken out of trance, I relaxed and cuddled with her as she recovered. Pretty soon she started rubbing her hands over my chest and arms and then she pulled back and undid my pants. I was so hard I thought by dick would burst from the pressure. When she grabbed my cock in both hands and stroked me I came so hard I thought my balls were going to squirt out too. It was so hot to see Bobbi rub my come into her chest.

Bobbi:

I grabbed Chad's hand and led him to the bathroom, where I used a warm wash cloth to clean myself up. I then rinsed it out and used it to wash around his cock and balls to get them nice and clean. As I was drying him I felt him begin to stiffen. I smiled up into his handsome face and squeezed and stroked him some more. I was starting to get hot and wet again and decided I wanted to give him more.

"Do you have a condom" I asked

"No. I didn't think. I didn't know." he stammered.

"Well then we can't go all the way, but I think you'll like this almost as much." I said as I dropped to my knees.

My girlfriends and I had talked lots about giving hand jobs or blow jobs as a way to satisfy a boy without any chance of getting pregnant. If I wanted to keep Chad interested, this was the time. I began planting little kisses around his dick. And was soon sucking the head into my mouth. Chad gasped and groaned like he was dying. I let him pop out of my mouth and asked him if he wanted to come again.

"Hell Yeah" he said.

It all happened quickly from there. I took his cock into my mouth and started sucking and swirling around the head. The part I couldn't get in my mouth, I stroked with one hand while I fondled his balls with the other.

"Bobbi. You are so hot and I'm so horny, I think I'm going to come again."

"Oh Chad, I want you to come again" I said, and as I sucked him back in, that's exactly what he did.

I looked up into his eyes as he squirted into my mouth and saw the look of extreme surprise as I continued to suck, then swallow his entire load. When his spasms stopped, I gently licked him clean and then stood up and hugged him.

"How was that?" I teased. "Did You like it?"

"Oh yeah. It was the most awesome thing anyone ever did for me." he replied.

As we were returning to the living room to get our clothes, we suddenly noticed how late it was and Chad said he had to get home before curfew. We quickly dressed and then kissed each other good bye.

I cleaned myself up brushed my teeth, gargled and flossed, then went to bed to dream of Chad.

Ryan:

Bobbi led me to the bathroom and started to clean us up. I was afraid that she would want Chad to fuck her. I realized that I hadn't brought a rubber, and we couldn't have sex without my leaving some lasting trace of myself in her. Luckily as I started to harden again, Bobbi asked about a condom. When I said I didn't have one, she looked disappointed, but then smiled and said she had another idea.

My first blow job was absolutely amazing. I looked down in disbelief as Bobbi sucked, licked and stroked me. Rather than pull back when I came, she continued to suck me through my orgasm. When I was through, she looked into my eyes and swallowed. It was more exciting than anything I had ever imagined. I realized that I needed to figure out an exit strategy so Bobbi would not find anything suspicious in the morning. As we walked back to the living room, I gave Bobbi a suggestion.

"Impero. You suddenly notice that it is getting quite late" I said.

When Bobbi mentioned how late it was getting, I played along and made my excuse to leave. After we kissed at the door, she opened it to let me out, I finished my exit strategy.

"Somnus" I said. "Bobbi. When I say the word "awake", you will return to your date with Chad, and kiss him goodnight. As soon as you close the door behind him, you will feel very tired. You will brush and floss your teeth, rinse with mouthwash, and head for bed. Once in bed you will fall right to sleep. In the morning you will awaken relaxed and refreshed. Your conscious mind will remember that you fell asleep in front of the TV, and went to bed early. You will remember your time with Chad as a hot dream."

These were the most important instructions to make sure I wasn't discovered. I asked her to repeat the instructions and she did, exactly, and so I continued.

"As you go about your day, you will think about that dream and it will arouse you. You will then start to think of your best and wildest sexual experiences with other boys in high school and college. As you think of these young men, you will become increasingly horny. If you try to masturbate you will become even more aroused, but you will not be able to make yourself come. You will start to think of Ryan and of doing something sexy with him. Ryan can help you come. Do you understand?"

"Yes"

"You will not discuss these feelings with Joe or with any of your friends. They would not understand. They would be very upset with you. Do you understand?"

"Yes"

"Awake"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Controlling Bobbi Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds