• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Anniversary Ends

The Anniversary Ends

12

Once again thanks to texancowgirl for editing.

Also once again this is a story with an unfaithful wife and no revenge so if that offends you please don't go any further.

I woke slowly, stretching out in the king size bed. My body clock was telling me to get up and get going, light was fighting the heavy drapes to announce the new day, but my mind was replaying last night's conquest over in my head. God, I always slept better after fucking another man's wife especially when I filled up her fertile womb while hubby looked on helpless.

The bar man had tipped me off to her approach and I had swiveled on the bar stool to have a look. She wasn't exceptional but she carried herself with confidence, nice breasts maybe a little too many pounds around the middle but not too bad. I guess she probably had kids, around 30 years old and by the way her partner was hanging on to her I think they were on a dirty weekend away.

I had thought it was going to be a dull evening having tried without success earlier in the night to find a bed-mate but perhaps my luck had changed. They stopped in the middle of the bar area apparently discussing their next movements when she looked over in our direction. I winked and smiled and she quickly looked away then headed off, her partner turned towards us and headed for the bar and I was happy when the lady turned towards the restrooms rather than continue to the lifts.

I quickly put a game plan together deciding to be a pharmaceutical rep from the US as I knew there was indeed one of those booked into the hotel as I had bought him an escort for the night. You see I'm what I like to call an entertainment facilitator but you may call me a pimp. I introduced myself to Dave then later to his wife Jenny, things were going well so I pretended to go to the toilet but headed instead to reception. The hotel was full except for two suites that cost over a grand a night. I did a deal with the young guy behind the desk slipping him three hundred cash. It was eleven o'clock so they wouldn't be sold now he could keep it off the books pocket the cash, except for a fifty he would slip the cleaner to clean a room that was supposed to be unoccupied.

As it turned out it went extremely well, I fucked her twice although I only filled her up once. The first time her husband had requested I pull out so being a gentleman I did, splashing her titties instead until she grabbed my big cock and started slurping on it. I'd say by the look on her husband's face he didn't get that sort of treatment very often. After I fucked her again, filling her up that time, it was too much for him and he bolted. I had hoped she may stay longer but she seemed in a panic to join her man running back to the bedroom to get her shoes. I grabbed her phone and quickly dialed my number so I would have her's and checked the room number on the keycard in her bag. When she came rushing back. I handed them back to her as she rushed out the door. All right Jenny wasn't a supermodel but she could take all of a big cock and that is a prize in my business.

In fact it's what my business was based on BCL Escorts, the BCL was short for Big Cock Lovers. I had started it with a friend when my career as a basketball player in Sydney Australia was coming to a close. Basketball player in Australia? I hear you ask; well I had a promising career stateside, college star, MVP two years running. Two NBA clubs were offering me contracts when in the second last game of my final college year I blew out my knee. One of the clubs stood by me while I had a reconstruction then in the next year's preseason I busted my shoulder. I had another op but it was bye-bye to the big leagues, I couldn't get a contract in Europe the only place slightly interested was Australia. The money was crap but I flew out to take a look and fell in love with Sydney straight away. Beautiful climate, great beaches and back then when a tall fit black man walked into a nightclub after 11 pm he had the girls lining up for a taste.

I shared an apartment at Bondi with a fellow black American basketball player, we were soon documenting our conquests in a shared notebook with descriptions and star ratings. It was great; this little black book was to become a cornerstone of our business. As well as our successes we also documented our failures which fell into two categories; NFWs, short for No Fucking Way are you putting that thing in me and IWFs or it won't fit. To get a star rating they had to take it balls deep, some girls moved from IWFs to star ratings but they generally never got more than 2 stars, our theory was girls that can take big cocks are born not made.

Anyway it was the 2000 Sydney Olympics that really got our business started, a guy we both knew from the states was out in Australia scouting for a hotel to house the US Basketball Dream Team for the week they were in competition. He stayed with us and as we had on previous visits we provided the "entertainment" for his evenings. He asked us over breakfast where we had met these women so we showed him the black book. He studied it for about five minutes, then said.

"You guys are sitting on a gold mine, if you can organize these girls to do what has been provided to me the last two nights the sky's the limit!"

We chuckled a bit, thinking he was yanking our chain.

"I'm serious, the deal I'm putting together is for one whole floor of a five star hotel and some of the rooms are reserved for "entertainment." If you guys can organize to have ten girls on that floor every evening for ten days then you will be looking at a six figure sum."

"Holy shit!" I said "Are you serious?"

"Deadly serious, you guys have got seven days to put this together, call me with your answer next week."

So BCL Escorts was born, through that job we got a lot of word of mouth publicity, all high end sporting and corporate. Some of the girls were not keen but enough signed on, we were very generous with their cut to keep them happy. The only problem was the local underworld guy who was running most of the brothels in the city but we came to an arrangement where he took a small percentage in exchange for protection services.

That was fifteen years ago now, my friend met a girl, got married and went back to the states five years ago. I took on another partner, Tyrone, a young black man who worked in investment banking. It was alright for a start but he was ambitious, he wanted to branch out into drugs and stuff, he was mixed up with a bike gang that ran speed and ice labs. That shit was too hard for me so I was selling out to one of his mates, Ahmad, as part of the deal I had to stay on for two years to provide continuity for our regulars till they got used to the new owners.

Anyway that's what I was doing here in Canberra babysitting one of Tyrone's new girls on her second job. I climbed out of bed and headed for the shower, I noticed my phone on the floor next to my pants. Bending down I picked it up and swiped the screen. Shit, there were ten missed calls and three message;, I had put it on silent when I got Jenny and Dave to my room so I wouldn't be disturbed. The first eight calls were from the client the next two from Tyrone, checking the messages it appeared the new girl had flipped out and run away from the client's room. The first message was the client asking for help to locate her, in the second he demanded his money back and in the third a very pissed Tyrone wanted me to sort this shit out.

What to do? Ringing the girl was pointless; she was probably back in Sydney by now anyway. It wasn't like the old days, then our girls liked their job, now most were doing it for drugs or I suspected some were being blackmailed into it by Tyrone. I called the client, he was obviously upset I told him where I was and to come and get his money back. I phoned Tyrone but only got his message bank so I had a quick shower and was getting dressed when I noticed some pill boxes I my toiletry bag. A plan of sorts formed in my head.

The client, Steven, arrived about ten minutes later, he was shorter than me about 6 feet a little pudgy around the middle, about fifty but still not in bad shape. I gave him his money back but he was still pissed saying he would never use us again and that our standards had slipped. I didn't disagree but when he had got it off his chest I said.

"Look I'm really sorry, but I may have a way to make it up to you if you have got a spare hour or two."

"Keep going, I'm listening," he replied cautiously.

"Last night I got lucky with a lady, twice. The second time I came inside her and she is not on any contraception."

"Why are you rubbing my nose in it, I paid you and got nothing and now you're telling me you got your leg over twice when you should have been controlling your whore!" He said crossly.

"Calm down, look there was a complication; she is married and was with her husband on their anniversary. He took off in a huff when I filled his wife up."

"So?"

"So I would say this morning she is going to be looking for emergency contraception and what does every good pimp have in his kit bag." I said waving a pill packet.

"What is the husband going to say about it?" Steven countered but I could tell he was interested.

"Well I said I may; I do have another little ace in the hole," I held up a little plastic bag with a pink pill in it. "Tyrone calls it his "leg spreader", his chemist's cook it up for him. It's just supposed to decrease inhibitions not knock them out. I don't like using drugs, but I'll make an exception for you"

"What is she like?" Stephen asked, his anger forgotten.

"Her name is Jenny, she is not a model but she has a pleasant enough face, great tits, a little bit of extra covering on her middle and butt but she isn't fat. Mid thirties I'd say, probably a little sexually inexperienced, can't suck cock for shit, but her pussy, that is the high point. She took all of me and worked my fuck stick as good as any women I've ever fucked!"

"Coming from you that's high praise," Steven paused, thinking. "Alright let's go."

"One more thing," I held up my hand to stop his march to the door. "She is feisty and he will probably still be pissed so I'll do the talking, you stay in the background and back me up if I ask for it, OK"

"Fine, come on I've got a meeting in three hours."

We left the suite and five minutes later were standing outside room 412, Dave and Jenny's room. I knocked, my heart was thumping hard and my stomach was in knots. I liked to be in control but I was flying blind here, I couldn't hear any movement, maybe they are not there. I raised my hand to knock again just as the door handle turned and the door opened.

Jenny's face appeared around the partially opened door, she looked as if she was just out of bed, her eyes still heavy. She obviously wasn't expecting to see me and another black man waiting outside her door.

"What the fuck? How did you find me?" She spluttered.

"I saw your room number on the key card in your bag," I replied.

"Just piss off, you've had your fun!" She hissed as she started to close the door.

"Wait!" I said placing my hand on the door to prevent her closing it. "I feel bad about losing control and cuming in you, Steven here is with our company and he got me some emergency contraception." I waved the pill packet in front of her face.

She hesitated then opened the door a little wider so she could get her hand out.

"We can't just give it you without instructions, can we come in?" I asked hopefully.

There was a pause as Jenny thought about letting us in, eventually she stepped back and opened the door. We moved in, Jenny was wearing a bathrobe and I don't think much else, the room was dark apart from the bedside lamps. Some sunlight leaked around the curtains,the bathroom light showed under the door and the shower was running. It looks like my luck was in.

"Ok, you're in so start talking, and then get out." Jenny certainly wasn't one for small talk this morning. She stood with her arms folded across her chest. I fished out the pills.

"There are two pills, the first to be taken four hours before the other." I said

"I thought there was only one pill. If there are two why aren't they in the same packet?" She asked.

Thinking quickly I continued.

"It's a new formulation we are trying, taking it in two pills with a four hour break improves it's effectiveness from 90% to 99%."

"Alright you've told me, give me the pills then you can go!"

Jenny wasn't softening her hard arsed attitude, racking my brain I came up with one more play to try.

"New protocols for the new pill says it has to be taken with medical supervision and you have to be monitored for ten minutes."

"Bullshit!" was her reply.

"Look in the trails one percent of patients had a dizzy spell, the supervision is just to make sure you don't fall and hurt yourself."

Jenny cocked her head to the side as she considered my explanation.

"Alright, give me the first one," she said grabbing a water bottle off the table behind her.

I got it out of the plastic bag and handed it over;Jenny placed it on her tongue, took a swig of water and swallowed. She then sat down; there was a prolonged silence until I asked.

"How was Dave?"

"He was upset, I think I'm back in the good books but I'm not completely sure."

I was feeling guilty enough about what I wanted to do here, that didn't make me feel any better. However if Stephen bad mouthed my business then there might be a re-negotiation of my sale price and I couldn't afford it to drop. Anyway it was time to test Tyrone's little pill.

"Jenny, we have just got to perform a couple of simple tests to test your stability then we will go." I moved closer to where she was sitting.

"Could you stand up please?" She followed my instructions, "now close your eyes and lift your arms above your head."

Jenny giggled."You're not serious."

My hopes lifted, obviously the pill had changed her mood and the hostility was gone. I stepped closer again; I was now standing directly I front of the chair. I reached down and offered my hand to help her up.

"Come on," I said with a smile, she took my hand and stood up then she raised her hands above her head.

"Great now just lift one foot a little off the ground."

She followed my instructions and as I hoped she started to lose her balance. I reached out and steadied her, my hands just below her armpits pushing against the outer side of her breasts. She giggled again putting her foot back down. I made my move; I didn't know how much longer Dave would stay in the shower. I slid my hands around her front so they cupped her breasts, she didn't push them away and in fact she lent closer to get more pressure on them. I let my hands fall to her hips and pulled her to me then moved them to the small of her back. I pulled her tight against her, head came up and back, I dropped mine bring my lips to hers and giving her a long sensual kiss.

Jenny moaned into my mouth, her hips grounding into my crotch encouraging my growing erection. I would have liked to take longer but felt the time pressing, I stepped back, opened her robe exposing those fantastic breasts, crouching I took one of her nipples into my mouth bringing another sigh from Jenny. I forgot about Stephen but he took the opportunity to latch onto the other nipple, Jenny's hands came up and held both our heads to her breasts.

Jenny pushed our heads off her breasts and stepped back; shrugging her shoulders she dropped the robe off completely leaving her completely nude. She then strode between us and sat on the end of the bed, she then waved us over. Stephen scooted over in front of her whipping out his dick as he went, Jenny took it in her hands stroking it to iron out the wrinkles before taking it in her mouth. She looked at me with his dick in her mouth motioning me to come and join in, I moved over with my cock out too and she started alternating between them. I think she must have been practicing because she was definitely doing a better job than last night and I also thought she looked a little better than I remembered last night even with the messed up hair. There are just some girls that look better nude and there are also some that don't, I've been caught before taking, what I thought was a foxy girl home, only to get her unwrapped and find out everything is pointing south.

Stephen stepped away and started to get completely undressed; Jenny took the opportunity to go to town on my balls sucking them into her hot little mouth. When Stephen returned I stepped away and was just taking my trousers completely off when the bathroom door opened.

"Oh fuck off!" he exclaimed.

Now what do you say to a guy who comes out of the bathroom and finds his wife sucking a complete strangers cock while another guy she just met the night before is getting undress with a hard on covered with her saliva. I don't know, but I'm glad there wasn't a gun handy. I did try to explain about the emergency contraception but he was just stunned.He walked over to the chair and sat down just as Stephen, who had rolled Jenny over onto all fours, drove his cock into her pussy. Jenny moaned and pushed back making sure she had his entire dick in before he pulled out and drove it in again. He set up a slow rhythm restraining Jenny's attempts to speed it up by holding her hips solid, she was moaning up a storm, cursing and asking him to go faster, he look across at me and said.

"Get over there and put something in her mouth, or we will have security on our arse"

I did as I was told, sitting on the bed in front of her so she had access to my cock, Jenny took it in her mouth but her mind was occupied by the dick sliding into her other end.

"Fuck, this is amazing pussy!" Stephen gasped. "You can't have been all in her last night because she is squeezing me so tight and I'm not as big as you."

I grinned, he was losing his control now his grip on her hips had slackened and Jenny was cannoning back into him as he picked up the pace. My dick was forgotten as she dropped her head and concentrated on getting off; I reached forward and grabbed at her nipples bringing another squeal from her. Stephen yelped then thrust forward one last time, his head thrown back, tendons standing out on his neck he poured his seed into Jenny. She was still bucking back not quite at her own climax as he reversed out spent.

Looking up she spied my shaft sticking straight up in front of her, licking her lips she moved up and mounted me. Sliding straight down on my cock, Stephen cum running out of her all over my balls, she continued on with her frantic rhythm in her quest to get off. I lifted her breasts to my mouth, sucking each nipple in turn and that set her off she howled and I'm pretty sure she squirted, drenching my crotch again.

She slowed her movements as the peak passed and I eased us both down the bed till I was lying down completely. Jenny stayed on my hard cock slumping forward her head resting on my shoulder while I slowly caressed her back. I looked around Dave was still in the armchair his expression blank, his eyes were staring at his wife on my dick but it was like he wasn't taking it in. Stephen was standing at the end of the bed, he must have found some lubricant and he was applying it to his dick as he stroked it trying to get up again. He moved onto the bed behind Jenny and between my outstretched legs and put some lube on her butt cheeks. Then taking his half hard cock he placed it between her cheeks, sliding backwards and forwards still trying to get it fully erect. Thinking he wanted her again I started to pull out but he stopped me.

"Stay where you are, there is another place I want to go." he said. I wasn't sure about this I thought it was pushing things too far. I was surprised when Jenny roused herself reached back with one hand to open up her bum cheeks and said.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Anniversary Ends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 148 milliseconds