• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Suzanne's Doorbell

Suzanne's Doorbell

It is late morning and you are alone at home when the doorbell rings. You think it must be the repairman to fix the garage door opener. Your husband said he would come by one morning this week. But when you open the door, two big black men push you into the house and you fall onto your back. You are too afraid to scream or even move. They are on you quickly, tearing at your clothes. You feel like a toy being tugged at by frantic children at Christmas. Your clothes are torn, ripped and discarded as you are slapped and told to keep still. Soon they have you totally naked and helpless on the rug.

"Please don't," you beg as they strip off their clothes and stand above you. Your eyes are on their huge hard cocks.

"Please, I'm a married woman," you plead with them. They seem amused by your words and just smile at each other.

"Suck," is the only word uttered and you know they will hurt you if you don't comply. This is a home invasion but it is about to turn into something else.

Getting up on your knees you take the big cocks in your hands and look up at them.

"Please don't make me," you beg them.

"Do it, cunt. You know you want our big black cocks." the taller of the two snarls down at you.

You feel so humiliated as they tell you how they plan to use you. They talk about raping your 'white cunt' and filling it with cum. You tremble at their words. They are treating you like a thing, a piece of meat. They continue to degrade you with their vile name calling.

They just laugh at your pleas. You jerk their cocks and feel a large hand move to the back of your head, forcing the first big dick into your married mouth. You have no choice and begin to suck and lick and swirl your tongue all over the enormous stiff cock. You keep stroking the other black dick at the same time. The other man reaches down and begins to rub your exposed cunt. Tears are running down your cheeks.

"This fucking bitch is soaking wet," he says as they begin to laugh at you. You feel so ashamed at his discovery.

"Just another dirty white wife who needs black cock," he spits the words down at your cock filled mouth. You want to protest and tell them that this is rape. They have forced you to do this.

They gave you no choice but for some reason your body is betraying you. You are wet and they have already found that out. The cock in your mouth has ignited a deeply hidden need to be used and debased by forceful, cruel men. You are pulled off one cock and forced onto the other. This happens over and over again. Each time they go deeper and then begin battering your throat. You are choking as they enter your tight throat. They fuck your face.

One of the men gets down behind you and reaches around your naked body. He begins to rub your dripping wet cunt. His other calloused hand is roughly pulling on your swollen nipples and pinching them hard. As the sexual assault continues, the man in front is gripping your head in his hands and fucking your mouth and throat with steady, forceful strokes. Your oxygen is cut off as he use you but you gradually begin to accept him in your throat. You time your breathing so you won't pass out. The hands on your body and fingers inside your married cunt are driving you crazy with lust and need. This scene is like so many of those dark fantasies you have kept hidden for so long. Nobody has ever known your secret desires but suddenly the reality of it is upon you. They have completely shattered your white married respectability in the few minutes since they invaded your home and your life. Your body is on fire and you are moaning as they use you like a street whore. The word whore rings in your ears as they call you the filthy names that have the effect of adding to your mounting excitement.

Then the man in front of you pulls away and you feel empty and your breathing is punctuated with guttural moans. The man behind you is working your body like an instrument. You are helpless to move except as you begin to grind your ass back into him. As you look up again for the cock that was in your mouth you see he has a digital camera. He is snapping shots of you. You know you cannot stop him. To these men you are just a place to put their cocks and they are in control of you. In a vain attempt to save some shred of whatever dignity you have left, you plead with the man with the camera.

"Please stop. You can't. Please don't take pictures of this. Please don't, it's so degrading. What if my husband saw this?"

But he won't stop. He doesn't even acknowledge that he heard you. The man behind you pushes your body forward until you drop your hands to the floor. You are on all fours. Then you feel his big cock push into the soaked opening between your cunt lips and move further into your body. You know you should protest this invasion, this rape. You know you have to struggle to get away from them. But you can't do it. The single most shocking revelation is the fact that you know you want this. You need this. You want his cock inside your body.

"Oh, Oh, Oh" you grunt as more of his fat cock pushes deeper into your wetness.

You drop your head forward and rest a cheek on your arms; extending the angle of your ass so he can go even deeper. The side of your head is facing the man with the camera. He is snapping shots while this other man fucks you. Yes, he is fucking you right there beside your own front door. This is so wrong, you think. Worse yet, you haven't fought them at all. You have easily submitted to this. You feel so degraded by these brutal men raping you with such ease. You think that to them you were just an easy piece of ass. But to add to your humiliation, they are taking pictures of your body being violated. That knowledge instead of horrifying and disgusting you ignites your sexual flames to an even higher level. It moves you closer to a frenzied state of arousal where all control is lost.

"Fuck me," you suddenly cry out, "Oh, please, fuck me hard."

You have no idea where that cry came from. But you know it came from your lips. It has encouraged him. He takes your hips in his hands and begins to pound that fat black cock into your quivering, needy cunt. You are screaming and begging and moaning like a ghetto tramp as he drives you so close to orgasm. You hear the other man laughing at the scene unfolding in your front entranceway. But you are lost and out of control. He is not gentle or easy on you. He is taking your married cunt and grabbing your hips in a strong, hard grip. He keeps driving that big cock so deep into you. He is fucking you like you have always wanted it; the way it always happens in your fantasies and erotic dreams.

"Like it don't you bitch? You like it hard and rough baby," he says to you.

"Yes," you are crying out, "Fuck me hard, fuck me hard, fuck me hard." And then you are screaming. "Oh, please, I'm cumming. Don't stop, please I need your cock. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck."

Your body explodes beneath him and your ass is pushing back at him and trying to get his long cock even deeper. The flash from the camera is almost non-stop as the incredible climax washes through your body like a tsunami. You are being sexually battered by the man behind you and the orgasm won't release the hold on your senses. You are moaning and crying out and writhing at the end of his cock. There you are in your front hall, beside the door they barged through, on your hands and knees and totally possessed by these men.

"Look at this white bitch fuck," the man with the camera says. For some reason you are shamed and proud of the admiration in his voice.

But then the cock buried deep within you starts to expand and pulse and he fills you with his cum. He groans as he spits cum into your body. You keep grinding yourself onto him as he empties inside you. His orgasm somehow completes you.

"That's it bitch, take my load. Milk my cock with that married cunt," he demands. He watches your ass move back and forth. You pump relentlessly against his hard cock.

Finally he pulls back and his big cock drops out of your cum oozing cunt. You feel so empty. You just had one of the best climaxes of your life. God help me, you think, I am not ready to stop. You feel the warm cum dripping from your used cunt and down your thighs. Lifting your head up you see the other cock in front of you and reach out to stroke it. Your head moves to it and your mouth takes in the hard cock meat.

"Hey, man, this slut is hungry for more black cock," he says as your head begins to bob up and down on his stiff dick.

A slave to your dark hidden need, these desires have completely overcome any rational thought or reason. You have suddenly become the sexual aggressor and have attacked the next available cock in front of you. You realize that it didn't have to be this cock. It could have been whoever was standing there. The word 'nympho' runs through your head. You hear the man speaking above you and you know the truth. You know that something has switched on inside of you. You are desperate for more cock. You need it hard and fierce. You need to feel like this again and again and again.

His hand grips your head and hair. He begins to face fuck you and drive his big dick all the way into your throat. He is battering your throat and gagging you. You crave this feeling and offer no resistance. Your body is so alive and your need to be used is all consuming. Your hand creeps down your body and finds your soaked cunt as you begin to finger yourself and rub your clit. Your moans surround the demanding cock in your mouth and again you are close to another climax. But just as suddenly he pulls away from you and dragging you by the hair and yanks you to your feet. You look up at this towering figure above you and your arms wrap around his neck and you pull your face to his for a long deep kiss. Your actions surprise him but your mouth and tongue are working inside his mouth. You keep moaning as the kiss continues.

His hands are roaming your naked body. He reaches under your thighs and he easily lifts you onto his torso. He sees the crazed passion in your eyes and lowers your wet cunt onto his fat cock. His hardness is forced inside you and goes deeper and deeper. Your legs encircle his hips and lock around his waist. He drops you down further on that big pole until it is fully inside you. The size of it fills the entire space and you gasp from the feeling.

"Oh yes, baby," you plead with him, "Fuck my cunt. I need that big dick." You hear the words spill from your lips and are so ashamed even as your arousal heightens.

You feel so humiliated by what has happened so suddenly and so violently. You are even more humbled by the way you have reacted to this invasion and how desperate you have become. You are begging for it while your body is locked around him. You are riding his black cock. You lift your ass up and drop it down in time to match his thrusts. He is so deep inside you. He moves you over to the wall and puts your back against it. He brutally hammers your cunt into submission.

"Oh, Oh, Oh," you gasp with each hard plunge into you. The air is almost knocked completely out of your lungs as he takes you like this. Your arms hug onto him tightly and you are making deep guttural, primitive sounds as he uses you. This is so much more than your fantasies. This is a hundred times better. The sensations that course through your flesh make all your nerve endings that much more sensitive. He is so deep inside your cunt and battering your cervix. Each time he hits the cervix, you moan and spasm and climb up higher onto his body. You try to become part of him. You try to become permanently joined with him and that hard cock.

"I'm cumming," you suddenly scream as you clutch desperately onto this huge man. "Cumming, Oh, please, oh please, oh fuck," you babble as the orgasm holds you in its grip and shakes your nervous system to the core. He is holding his cock deep inside you as you ride it and feel it begin to spasm as he comes too.

"Yes, baby, shoot your cum in my cunt," you snarl at him as you feel him emptying his balls deeper than you knew was possible.

"Fill my cunt. Fill me up," you whine as both of you stand there connected to each other. The jolts of sexual electricity unite you in this giant climax. It finally is over and he pulls his hands away from under your thighs. His cock leaves you and you slide down the wall. You sink there onto the floor in a wasted heap. Your breathing is ragged and tattered and cum floods out of your well used body. You seem to drift off a bit or maybe pass out. You are startled when you hear the thud of the door closing. Looking up you see they have gone. You are left alone and battered. Your raped body tries to find the strength to get up. A feeling of total contentment washes over you. You are smiling.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Suzanne's Doorbell

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1383 milliseconds