• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Getting Her Ready Ch. 05 - Epilogue

Getting Her Ready Ch. 05 - Epilogue

12

When I awoke and looked up at the ceiling it all started coming back to me.

We really did it, we finally actually let her be taken by another. We shared her with another man. I replayed in my own mind last nights wonderful evening of eroticism and lust.

We've never experienced anything like this in our lovemaking before. It was an extremely erotic experience for us. We had both been nervous and worried how something like this might affect or relationship if we ever actually did go through with it.

How would we react? Would we be able to talk about it in the light of day? If we did, would some of the same lustful feelings come back? If they did, would they come back to both of us? These were questions to answer today.

I thought in my own mind why it was so erotic and why so much pleasure came from it. First I realized I had never been so proud of her. My God the way she was able to excite Sean and take care of him so well. She must have enjoyed the physical aspect of it but I knew it was still hard for her to do and she did this for us. I never knew she could be so wanton and so sexy and I now wanted to please her and make her happy so she would always come back to me. I looked at her as a whole new sexual being and I wanted her like never before.

I turned to her next to me and lightly kissed her cheek as she awoke. She turned and smiled and we kissed again.

Then I had a thought and whispered, "Ok, not a word about last night, until we're home in our own home tonight and over a glass of wine, agreed"?

"Really?", she asked in a very demure voice, "Ok but please, I need to know, are you still OK with everything that happened last night? Please tell me at least that."

"Yes, I am, more than OK babe." I answered.

Then she said, "Well, Ok, but first I just want to say something."

"What?" I asked.

"Just that you are an amazing husband and I want you to know that I love you more now than I ever have in all the time we've been together."

"Thanks babe," I answered. It was really good to hear that from her.

We checked out of the hotel and went home and went about our normal day. We live on the water and in the early evening went outside and sat by the water and had a couple of drinks talking about nothing in general. I think we were both anxious to talk about what happened the night before but we both held it in. We got up to go inside and she went to take a shower and I mentioned to "slip into something sexy for tonight."

She whispered back, "Of course."

She must have realized, like I did, that this could be a very exciting evening for us. If she felt the same way I did about last night then us talking with each other about what happened last night, reliving it in detail, was surely going to be erotic. But did she? Inside I hoped so but I still wasn't totally sure yet.

Finally I heard the clicks of her heels as she walked down the hallway and into the room. When she walked in she was dressed almost as sexy and almost as inviting as she was for Sean last night. She looked fantastic in heels, nylons, tiny thong panties and a shelf bra that offered her breasts out so invitingly, and a sheer white blouse. We got our drinks and sat down and soon realized that we were both actually anxious to talk about what happened, but both still a little nervous as well.

She sat down next to me, crossed her nylon covered legs showing the top of the nylon on one thigh and with her left hand ran her fingers slowly up the back of my neck and said so sincerely, "So, tell me, are you really sure your OK with everything that happened last night?"

"Yes, it was wonderfully surreal, a little difficult at first, but honestly also the most erotic evening of my life babe." I answered. "It was even more erotic than I imagined."

"Really?" she said. "I was a little concerned that things may have gotten a little out of hand last night. I was very worried about what you might think of me."

"What I think of you is that, you, my wife, are the most sexiest and the most sensual and erotic woman I have ever known. Seeing how much he wanted you and then watching how wonderfully you satisfied him was unbelievable. I felt so proud seeing how much you turned him on and how well you were able to satisfy him."

"Honest?" she asked. "Then your not upset with me or sorry that we did it?"

"I truly hope that seeing me like that last night hasn't changed your love for me." She asked sounding a little concerned.

"On the contrary, I never have loved you more. It turned out even better than I imagined." I said. "You were truly amazing."

"Do you have any regrets about what happened? Any at all." she asked again.

"None at all." I answered. "I saw a whole different side of you last night that made me love and want you more then ever and that also made me excited beyond belief."

"How about you, are you OK with everything?" I asked.

"Well yes, I think so, I mean if you are. I was afraid I'd feel like I was cheating on you but the way we did it, I was comfortable. It was pretty amazing actually. He felt a lot different and I guess, in a way, that was nice."

"Of course it was and I understand that. I mean, honey, it had to be." I answered.

"It's been such a long time since you've been able to enjoy anyone different babe. My God, when he saw you dressed like you were it really got me going. I mean damn, he really wanted you badly. You know that don't you?" I asked her.

"I know, I felt that too and honestly I think that helped make it easier for me." she said.

Then she added, "You know you helped me look that way for him. I guess we did a good job getting me ready for him. What about when he had me come over to you and kiss you goodbye. I was a little worried about that. Where you really OK with that?"

"That drove me wild, you know that don't you?" I said

"Well I wondered, I wasn't sure, you looked so hot and excited, it did something to me too. Looking back I guess it was a good way to start the evening. It was also pretty symbolic." she said

"So?", I had to ask the obvious question, "How was it? Tell me how did it feel?"

She looked at me lovingly and then whispered as her hands went down and released my hard cock from my silk shorts, "Here, get comfortable, let me look at you while we talk babe."

I think at this point she still wasn't absolutely sure that I was ok with everything so she wanted to make sure I was aroused sexually as we talked about it. That would prove it. Maybe it was a little manipulative, but I didn't mind at all.

My hard cock stood straight up and hard for her. Then with her tiny hands she softly played with the head as she looked in deep thought. Then she softly whispered, "These are such intimate details it's just a little hard telling you."

"I understand, but I really want you to, for me." I asked her.

Then she took a deep breath and said, "Honestly?, don't take this wrong, but it was a little difficult with you right there, but other than that I have to admit it was, well, pretty damn unbelievable. God, I still can't believe we really did it. That we really let another man have me like that and with you watching us."

"I know, either can I, but we did. Tell me babe I need to know, once you saw him, I mean all of him, you really seemed to, you know, want him, didn't you?"

"Well, he did look nice and he was pretty sexy. He really has a nice body too and, well, I mean you know, his cock and everything." she said, obviously finding it a little difficult to explain her wanton desire to her loving husband.

"Then he turned you on and got you excited, good. Honestly babe, even when we just fantasized about this I felt that if we ever did do it that I wanted you to really want him, you know, to really want to fuck him. Almost to the point of needing it and it really seemed that you did. It was very obvious that he wanted you. I kissed her deeply and then looked into her eyes and asked, "Tell me, how did it feel, you know, when it first went into you?"

She looked at me again like a little schoolboy getting all excited and smiled. She knew the more I got excited the more she knew everything must have turned me on and everything was OK. She brushed some hair from my eyes, smiled softly and whispered, "You mean his cock? Babe, are you sure you want me to tell you all this? You sure your OK with everything?"

"Yes, I really am, it was so erotic to watch. Your were so beautiful when you were being taken. I really want to hear it from your lips, how it felt, how it was different, how hot it made you. So please, go on, tell me."

She finally now gave a little sexy smile and said, "Well, ok, if your sure. Well, when it first went in, I mean just the head, it was pretty amazing. I've never had a cock with a head on it like his had. It was so nice and large and it seemed to really flare out when he got excited. I know you probably saw me trying hard to get him into me didn't you?"

"Yes, I did, you worked hard to get it into you and that was very hot."

"Really? You liked that? I guess it looked like I kinda needed it pretty bad huh?" she laughed.

"Well yes, but babe there was good reason for you to feel that way at that point in the evening. I mean I was pretty excited just in helping you get ready for him and by then he had seen some of you and you him so of course you were excited."

"Waiting downstairs in the bar for you to invite me up drove me crazy. By the way you know, you did say 15 or 20 minutes and it turned out to be more like 40 minutes that I had to wait for your text downstairs."

"Oh, was it really that long? I'm sorry babe." she said, sounding sincere.

"That's ok, but I do want to know if you two did anything. I mean 40 minutes, come on, something must have happened."

I looked at her and she seemed a little uncomfortable so I said, "Hey, it's ok, whatever you two might have done, honest, it's ok, I'd just like to know. Did you two just talk, did you kiss, did he feel you, or you him? I mean babe, your skirt was already off."

"Well, your right, we didn't just talk for 40 minutes, I guess you could say we got a little warmed up. I know I promised you I'd wait for you to get there but he didn't listen and I, well, I guess I didn't stop him, but, can I ask you something first?"

"Of course, anything." I answered.

"I want to tell you everything, I really do, but can we have maybe just some parts that are just for him and I. You know, at least some private parts between us? I think it might even make it more sensual. It might even be hotter for you and me if we do, don't you think? You know, you imagining what might have happened and not knowing."

"And you want this part to be that private part?" I asked.

She smiled a devilish smile and asked, "Yes, is that ok? Please?"

"Just between you and Sean?" I asked again.

"Yes, just between me and Sean."

I smiled and answered, "Ok, I guess that's not asking too much, but you know that now I really want to know what happened even more don't you?"

"Yes, I do, but no, I won't tell you, that's our little private part. She then lowered her voice, looked at me, and said in her sexy little girl voice, "That's a secret between my lover and I and I can't tell you." she gently toyed with my cock as she said this.

Maybe she wanted to keep me excited, I don't know, but then she reached up and pulled her shelf bra down a little allowing both her beautiful and sexy breasts to come out with their hard dark nipples to be looked at and desired. I felt both her nipples and they felt rock hard.

"Ok, but now tell me how did you feel when he had you go to me and kiss me goodbye?" I asked.

"Oh, wow that was pretty naughty wasn't it? After he asked me to do that I totally understood why and I don't think there was a nicer, well, more erotic way to actually start the evening, do you?" She asked.

"It was so symbolic," she said.

"I know, and it was very erotic. Damn, but you walking away from me and back to him as you swayed your hips was really amazing. It was really sexually tormenting to me."

Then she looked at me as if I was in pain and said, "I can only imagine babe, I mean my God, having your wife kiss you goodbye and then seeing her walk away, in her little panties and into the arms of another lover, to be taken right in front of you."

"The way you walked to him, I don't know. It was so erotic but also so difficult for me. Honestly I almost had second thoughts at that point and for a split second thought about trying to stop this." I admitted to her.

"You did? Wow, but you still decided not to stop it didn't you?" She said with a soft smile that told me deep down she was glad I didn't. She wouldn't admit it, she was too loving of a wife to do that. She liked that I thought about stopping it, but she loved that I didn't and that was just fine with me.

I was going crazy with all this talk and had to cut to the chase, "Honey?" I asked.

"What babe" She answered

"I really need to know, was it then that you wanted to fuck him?"

"Then? You mean when I walked back to him? Hmmmm, Actually, I was still a little nervous about everything we were doing. I can't say I really did at that moment."

"Ok, fair enough, but how about once you saw his cock and you both started kissing and feeling each other?"

"Well, honestly, once I saw it, you know, his cock, out in the open like that and so big and hard and so excited right in front of me, OK then yes, I guess at that point I wanted, to do it, you know, to fuck him." She whispered the last part so wonderfully.

Then she said, "You know it's been a very very long time since I've touched, or even seen another mans cock, especially one like he has."

"I know honey, and that had to be exciting for you just in itself. Just to see and touch another cock that's so hard and excited for you must have been thrilling." I told her.

"Honestly, when I saw it I wasn't sure if I would even be able to take it all once he tried to put it in me, but I knew I just had to somehow. I had to do it, for both of you." She said.

"Once you both got him finally inside you it was pretty wild. I mean wow babe, you fucked each other like you were old lovers. You were both so in tune with each other. I was pretty jealous but in a good way. I was jealous of him. It's strange, but it was so erotic yo watch it was almost beautiful. In fact I don't mind telling you I looked at it more like you were making love with him rather than just fucking. For some strange reason I liked that. I felt better thinking of it like that. Does that make any sense?" I asked her.

"Well yes it does, and I think that's sweet of you to say that. Actually, I'd rather have you looking at it like we were making love rather than you know, just raw fucking each other. Honestly, I like looking at it that way too. I mean I could never love him the way I love you, but at that time, at that moment when we both in each others arms and we were, fucking and kissing each other so deeply, yes, I think your right, I was making love to him."

"You may have even loved his cock right then more than you do mine," I now half kidded her.

Smiling she said, "Well, honestly it was nice and my God he was so big. He also really knew how to use it."

She must have thought about what she said and then a warm look of concern came over her and she said, "Does that bother you? I mean if I did?"

"You mean if at that moment you wanted and enjoyed his cock better than you even do mine?" I asked wanting to clarify.

"Well, yes, I mean just at that moment. Does it bother you if I really did want his more than I wanted yours? I mean right then?" She whispered.

"No, not at all honey, if we do this we have to be honest. Actually I want you to tell me if he was better for you and even in which way and if he made you hotter. We need to be honest about everything. It doesn't matter if at that moment you wanted him more than me, if you liked his cock better or even if he made you cum harder than I do. I really wanted you to enjoy this so I just want you to be honest and tell me, ok?"

"Ok, It might be hard but I promise I will, she said now sounding more comfortable. I want you to know that you've made me the happiest and most satisfied wife in the world. I know that for you to allow us to experience what we both did last night took immense love and trust on your part and I thank you for that. I truly felt last night that you thought so much for my own pleasure. You allowing me the sexual pleasure I received while only able to watch the experience was so wonderfully loving. I also never wanted and needed you more than I did after Sean and I were done. I just need you to know that. Thank you for a wonderful evening and, thank you for encouraging me to do this. I was struggling with societies taboo's and my own sexual lust."

"Thanks for being honest babe, I'm so glad your own lust won out. Being able to watch you receiving so much pleasure and seeing how you responded to it was so unbelievable. I really loved it."

OK, now tell me, she said "What were the best parts for you last night? You probably know what they were for me."

"Well, honestly I'd still like to hear it from your own lips so tell me yours and I'll tell you mine." I answered.

Smiling she answered, "OK, well, let's see, I hope you don't mind but the first part were we came up here alone for awhile was exciting. I was so nervous but he had a way of making me feel comfortable with what we were about to do. It was pretty erotic to be with him in the room, down to my panties in front of him and then sending a text to my husband waiting downstairs in the bar to let him know he can now come up. Then when you came in and I saw were your eyes looked when you noticed my skirt was off, the look on your face as I sat there in front of him in my sheer panties. I know it was silly but when you came in I was a little shy and even kinda covered up and crossed my legs."

"I remember that. When I saw you cross your legs I figured that was why. Knowing that just seconds before they were open for his eyes it kinda really got me going. I guess that was when I first realized we were definitely going thru with this, when you were down to your panties with him there. My imagination of what might have already happened was driving me wild."

"I figured that babe, that's sort of why I want to keep that part private. At least for awhile. I want you to imagine what we might have done while you were downstairs alone waiting in the bar. I know that makes you hot and I want you like that. By the way, I will tell you that before you came up he complimented me on how I shaved for him."

Before I could respond to that comment she moved on.

"Oh, then of course the kiss good bye. You really looked so excited and so helpless as I left you and walked back to him. I could tell it was making you excited and I wanted to do more actually. I wanted to stay and excite you more. I really did, but then again, I'm sorry, I guess I still wanted to go back to him even more at that point."

When she would say these things she'd look into my eyes and then glance down at my hardened cock knowing what this must be doing to me. She continued. "Honestly, after that my mind was totally on what Sean and I were doing and, I'm sorry," then she said while giving me a little kiss, I even kinda forgot you were in the room after that."

"That's ok honey, it was best that you concentrated only on what you two were doing." I told her. Sexually one of her best traits is that she really wants to please her lover. Deep inside I was glad she wasn't any different with him.

"Well finally the very best part, I mean other than the actual fucking Sean and I did, was seeing you look at me so wantonly after he left. I have never seen the desire and the fire in your eyes for me like I did then. I've never felt more sexually wanted, desired, and more needed by you. I was even comfortable and actually wanted to tease you a little and let you see what he did to me. I saw where you were trying to look, so I let my legs fall open. I did that so you could see honey."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Getting Her Ready Ch. 05 - Epilogue

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 203 milliseconds