• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • In the Name of the Father... Ch. 01

In the Name of the Father... Ch. 01

12

Two men have their wicked way with mother and daughter...but first they have their wicked way with two nuns.

Julian and Tyrone were bad men, very bad men. No doubt, with an unsuspecting victim not emerging with their possessions intact and/or even coming out alive, they were two men that one wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley. If there was such a thing as boogeymen, scary dudes they both were, with one scarier than the other, these two would be them.

Violent criminals and drug dealers, they lived for today and never worried about tomorrow. Angry by all that they survived and embittered by all that they endured, if they even had a soft side, women were their weakness. Women made them feel what they ordinarily didn't feel in the course of their day. So long as it was good women, sexual women, and not bitchy women, women brought down the volume of the noise that they heard in their heads and that made them do the horrible things they did.

They loved women in the way that some men love gambling and/or drinking. If there was a beautiful woman in the room, Julian and/or Tyrone would put the moves on her to get her in their bed. Easier for them to seduce a woman than to keep a woman, sudden seduction rather than maintaining long term relationships were their games to play. The pleasure of sex, albeit exciting them, soothed them with loving touches. Obviously, the only light to their dark side, they needed sex and sensual, physical contact to balance out the violence. Other than the rage they felt when putting the hurt to someone, they needed sex to make them feel something that they didn't ordinarily feel.

On their way to work through the better side of town, not that they had real 9-5, good paying jobs with benefits and security, (Who has that today?), they drove by the same houses. A product of their environment and taking advantage of what may come their way, their jobs were prowling the dirty, city streets and assessing sudden opportunities that allowed them to make some easy money. As if they were wild animals, predators in a jungle, they looked for victims to run their illegal scams while watching out for the police who thwarted their efforts to earn a dishonest living. On their way home from work, not that they had a real home to return to in the sense of having someone there to love them and care for them, they passed by this one happy house a thousand times before. No doubt envious of all who resided within, unless being analyzed upon a psychiatrist's couch, they'd rather kill the good doctor who tried to help them than to admit their jealousy.

Albeit from the other side of town, a small and relatively safe neighborhood where everyone knew who lived there, Jules and Tyrone knew who lived there too. It was their jobs to know who lived where and what cars they drove. They've been watching the female residents of the house that they routinely passed by while lusting over them. A good looking, forty-five-year-old mother, Linda, with her twenty-one-year-old beautiful daughter, Emma, and her twenty-three-year old son, Robert, were a happy, albeit a dysfunctional family.

Is this world of the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer, what family isn't dysfunctional today? With money not buying happiness, even the rich have their insurmountable problems. Fortunately, for his neighbors, unaware of the danger that would soon befall them, there were plenty of other women to keep them from bothering with Linda and Emma until later. Putting them on the backburner for now, Linda and Emma were their last hurrah before being thrown in prison forever.

Yet, whenever they saw mother and daughter out in the garden or out shopping, they always admired them from afar, usually from behind, while making lewd, lascivious, and inappropriate comments about them behind their backs. A running dialogue, they never stopped talking about what they'd sexually do to mother and daughter if ever they had the chance. Only with them living in the same neighborhood, they only lived a few streets away. As if it was a line of demarcation, the neighborhood went from nice to rundown once crossing Main Street. Subscribing to the clichéd rule, don't shit where you eat, they'd never dare make a move on the women for fear they'd be immediately recognized, reported to the police, and arrested for all that they'd no doubt forcibly do to the women against their wills.

"Psst. There they are Jules," said Tyrone giving his friend a nudge in the ribs.

"Who?" Jules looked around him obviously not knowing where his friend was looking.

"Mommy has such a sweet, round ass and her daughter does too, don't they? Damn, I'd love to get me some of that. Taking them from behind, I'd love to tap those sweet, white asses while feeling their big tits and fingering their hard nipples," said Tyrone humping his hips before fingering the head of his emerging erection as he spoke.

Jules looked to where his friend was looking to watch Linda and Emma shopping for fruits and vegetables.

"It's hard to tell one from the other from behind. No matter if its mother or daughter, I'd do either one or both together," said Jules grabbing his crotch as if he was Michael Jackson dancing in Bad.

"I'd love to get me some of that white meat," said Ty. "Mighty fine foxy females, the best looking women in the hood, they're so fine."

"I dunno," said Jules, "Now that I see mommy strutting her hot stuff with her daughter, I'd do Linda before I did Emma. A real sexy bitch, she's more my type. Just look at her wiggle her shapely ass while walking," said Jules to Tyrone while following the women from a distance.

"Good. I'll take the daughter and you can have the mother," said Tyrone with a loud, dirty laugh.

"I like women my age, women who I can have a conversation with after I bang them and after they blow me. Or willing to try new things, mixing it up a little bit, I'd like to have a conversation with a woman before she blows me and before I bang her," said Jules with a dirty laugh while grabbing at himself again.

"Conversation? Not me, ain't no time for talkin' when I'm lickin', she'd suckin', and I'm fuckin'. I'd rather not talk while I'm doing my thing, if you know what I mean. I don't need no conversation while I'm havin' sex and doin' my bus'ness, you dig? And as far as me doing one over the other, I like the young, innocent stuff," he said looking at his friend and winking.

"And why is that, pray tell?" Jules looked at his friend, no doubt, already knowing the answer.

"Pray tell?" As if Jules had just thumbed his nose at Chinese food or Mexican for McDonalds, Tyrone gave his friend a confused look. "If I'm on my knees praying, there ain't no way I'm telling why I'm praying to God, you dig?"

"With my question having nothing to do with prayer and/or with God, I was just asking why you preferred the young innocent stuff to the mature, more experienced mommy," said Jules. "Being that she was married and has two kids, I prefer a woman who's already been around the block than having to teach one about sex and all things sexual. I'll ask you again. Why do you prefer the young, innocent stuff to the mature, more experienced woman?"

"Why? That's easy. I more enjoy new things to used things. In the way that I do when I buy a new car over a used car, I don't want a car that the driver's seat has already been farted on before I christen it with my farts. In the way that I do with my Pit bulls, I more enjoy breakin' in a bitch and training her in the things that I like and want her to do," he said.

"See? That's where we differ. I put my women up on pedestals and you compare your women to dogs," said Jules laughing.

"More able to trust them to love me, maybe I treat women like the bitches that they are 'cause I like dogs better than I do women," said Tyrone.

"I guess that explains why you have so many dogs and don't have any women," said Jules laughing.

"Fuck you, I have lots of women," said Tyrone.

"Strippers and prostitutes are hardly what I deem as having a real woman in your life," said Jules.

"I'd rather not have any ties holding me down," said Ty.

"Other than the choke collars and the leashes that you have for your dogs," said Jules laughing.

Both men fell silent while watching the two women from afar before Tyrone spoke again.

"Her daughter smells and looks like a virgin to me," he said closing his eyes and inhaling a big breath before opening them, letting with a loud laugh, and slapping Jules a high five. "Giving her a memory she'll never forget, I'd like for my big, black cock to be the first one she sucks and fucks," said Tyrone slapping his brother from a different mother again, this time a low five.

"I figured as much," said Jules shaking his head. "She's too young for me. I have a daughter her age and just as I don't see eye to eye with my daughter, I don't connect with twenty-something-year-olds," he said.

"I can see why you'd want mother over daughter, Jules," said Tyrone. "After she threw out her old man for cheatin' on her, with no man in the house to protect them and to take care of bus'ness of those two, fine pussies but for her son, I betcha Linda is a horny bitch. I betcha with the right man, a fine looking black man that Linda is a real, wild woman in the sack," said Tyrone. "Like Mommy like daughter, I betcha Emma can get down and dirty too. Oh, yeah, I'd let both of those hos suck my cock."

"I love you Mommy," laughed Jules looking at his friend with sudden insight. "Hey, maybe Robert is doing his mother. For sure, I'd do her is she was my momma. I can just see him puttin' the wood to her before puttin' the wood to his sister."

"Nah, he's too geeky to be so kinky. He doesn't look like the type who'd be into incest," said Tyrone giving his friend a hard look. "Do you think? I agree with you though, if she was my Momma, I'd do her but I don't think he'd be the type to be having sex with his mother and sister."

"You're right," said Jules. "He more looks the type who'd imagine having sex with his mother and sister while masturbating in bed over the two women. Oh, yeah, if she was my momma and with that round ass, I'd be lifting up her short skirt, pulling down her panty, and bending her over the sink," he said with a dirty laugh.

"Incest is best," said Tyrone. "Whether son, father, cousin, or nephew, anyone who had a chance at that would tap those two shapely, white asses. No man blood related or not would pass up that."

"You're right," said Jules. "All's fair when it comes to mother and daughter sex," he said with a dirty laugh.

Both men remained silent while watching mother and daughter from a distance. In the way they leered at them, if they got the two women alone, no doubt, Jules and Tyrone would take them somewhere and rape them.

"If ever I was going to jail for a long stretch or for life, God forbid, I'd get me some of that before I go in," said Ty prophetically. "How 'bout you? What would you do if you were going away for a long spell? I know what I'd do. I'd be breaking her cherry before having sex with Mommy. Then as my swansong, I'd get them both together to do me. So, tell me, what would you do if you were being sent away?"

"Me? What would I do if I was going away for a long stretch? Man that's easy. I'd get myself a double order of Popeye's fried chicken, extra crispy with plenty of extra sauces and some ribs. I'd get high and play video games all day and all night while drinking buckets of malt liquor," said Jules.

"Say wha? No sex? Are you joshin' me? You'd pass up hot sex for fried chicken, greasy ribs, boring video games, and flat beer? No way!" Tyrone looked at his friend with disbelief. "What are you queer?"

"Nah, just foolin' with ya. Yo dude, I'd get me some of that too," said Jules pointing to the two women walking away in the distance. "Pounding down my hammer again and again, I'd make me some memories to take with me in the slammer so that I could tell my stories to my hommies when relaxing in the yard, you dig?"

"Now you're talkin'," said Tyrone laying more skin on his friend. "Now you're makin' some sense. I never knew a man who'd masturbate over fried chicken and ribs in the way that he'd masturbate over white breasts and pussy," said Ty with a big laugh.

* * * * *

A computer geek on call and who worked seven days a week, Robert always left the house early and returned late. Trying to make a name for himself in the home computer repair business, he had just started his computer business and customers weren't easy to get when there were so many others doing the same thing at different rates and skill set levels. With this being Saturday, Jules and Tyrone knew that the mother and daughter would be home alone. If they were going to make some memories to last them a lifetime, this was their best chance to get mother and daughter alone before Robert came home and before being locked up for good. Normally, they'd never do bad things in their own neighborhood but as of Monday this wouldn't be their neighborhood anymore, a cell block would. Unless they somehow escaped from prison, an unlikely scenario, as of Monday they were going away for the rest of their lives no doubt.

The only difference between yesterday and today was that they were scheduled to be remanded to the custody of the state to serve a very long prison sentence for raping two nuns, Sisters of the Holy Order of Saints from the convent of Sisters in Absolute Denial. Out on bail, after their last appeal was thrown out of court for having no merit and with their lawyer held in contempt for wasting the court's time with foolish objections, this was their last weekend of freedom before the judge locked their cell doors and threw away the key. Out of hope and out of cash, giving them false hope by lying to them for the sake of a big, legal payday, their lawyer took their last dollar with their last, desperate appeal. No doubt, he figured with them going to jail for life, they wouldn't be needing any money.

Now, before they were incarcerated, needing to make memories to have some stories to tell to sustain them while jailed in their prison cells for the rest of their miserable lives, they wanted to go out with a big bang. Being that the proximity of their sexual temptation was so very convenient, right there in their own backyard, how better to sustain them with sexual memories than to have sex with a beautiful mother and daughter against their wills? As if they were their consolation prizes, having sex with them was nearly worth going to jail forever. After experiencing two, young nuns, other than raping them, how else would two, violent, black men ever feel the insides of such fine, white women voluntarily?

Their violence and desperation overruled their commonsense in the way that their need for money and sex controlled everything they did. Shortsighted in their thinking and with the absence of any logic in all that they do, only thinking of themselves in the way of Alex in Stanley Kubrick's Clock Work Orange, they were without guilt or remorse. They spent their final days drinking and getting high. Not even contemplating their immediate future for all the shit that they did in their past, with their personal party finally over, they acted as if this was their last day on Earth and as far as they were concerned it was.

No longer being free men, not that they were ever free men being that they were born black men, it was their last weekend left to enjoy the one thing that gave them the most pleasure, sex with women, and the one thing that they'd miss the most. Having spent more time in jail than out of jail, with their crimes preceding them and their fingerprints and DNA identifying them, both had long criminal records of arrests, releases, and convictions. Ready for sentencing, unless they jumped bail and left the country, yet unable to speak another language other than the English that they struggled with, stumbled over, and destroyed, there was no way that the judge would go easy on them, not this time.

This time, their fun was done. This time, whether they knew it or not, they did too much of a bad thing. Reprehensible in their disregard for anyone and anything but themselves, game over, there was no coming back from what they did this time. No matter which soft judge they were given or what technicality their case teetered upon the laws that struggled to uphold their convictions, they were going to jail for good.

Of all the women to sexually assault, they sexually assaulted, two, young, accomplished and beloved nuns. With their faces covering the front page of the newspapers, before even having their wicked way with mother and daughter and before the murder of their lying and thieving lawyer, they raped two, young nuns. A brutally violent sexual assault, this was it, the last straw, and the end of the road for them. Yet, as if what they had already done wasn't enough, they still had one exclamation point to use that would shock their little community and punctuate the end of their criminal career.

Nuns! Of all the women in the world to rape, they raped nuns. Why in God's name would they rape nuns? What's the attraction? How dare they? Women of God who were married to the Lord, God, Jesus Christ, how could they violate these two, poor, innocent, young women in the way that they had?

As if shitting all over them, all over their beliefs, and all over their religion just for the sake of some instant sexual gratification, how could they do that to them? Good woman who sacrificed their lives to help other people, what they did was an abomination against everything good, against all things holy, and against society as a whole. Truly, these two were bad men, very bad men that needed to be put behind bars until their last breath. With the public fearing they'd do something else that was equally as horrible as having their wicked, sexual way with two nuns, they didn't deserve to be free for one moment longer. Only, too little protestation too late. The judge had already released them out on bail.

Marching in the street in protest and demanding that they'd be remanded in the custody of the state, the community was outraged that the judge released them on bail. Everyone wanted justice but no one really wanted to get involved. Fearing retaliation, let someone else do that. No one wanted them to go free, not for another minute, but no one wanted their name mentioned on the same page with their name. Up to the police to do that, they wanted them to remain in jail until their trial. With the public ready to remove the judge when he allowed bail, especially after the news reported the long lists of felony arrests, convictions, and prison records that both men had, they wanted the two men thrown in jail now.

No doubt funded by illegal drug money, no one knew how they came up with the cash to post their million dollar bails but each of them did. Between what they paid the lawyer upfront to defend them and the ten percent they both had to pay the bail bondsmen to take the risk in posting their bails, they were as tapped out of money as they were going in prison as they were the last time they were released from prison. Only this time, going to jail in style for raping the two nuns before being tried later for having forced sex with mother and daughter, with their reputations preceding them, they were infamously famous and affectionately nicknamed, los dos demonios, those two Devils or el dos Diablos, the two Devils.

This time, however, classed as violent, sexual offenders and hardened criminals, no more easy time, early release, and parole for them. With the judicial system done with them, they'd be going to a supermax prison. Moreover, once the cops found the decomposing body of their lawyer and charged them with that murder too, they'll never be released. Desperate criminals, they decided to have their last hurrah as free men with Robert's mother and sister before going to jail. After having their wicked way with two nuns, what they wanted to do more than anything else was to have sex with Linda and her daughter, Emma. As despicable as they were incorrigible, with their bail not revoked even after the public outcry and the petition placed before the court, who would blame them for wanting to make more sexual memories before being locked away in an 8' x 10' cell until the day they died?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • In the Name of the Father... Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds