• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • I Lead Two Lives

I Lead Two Lives

I was happy when my husband and I were dating. He and I spent every day together and did everything together. If he wasn't coming over to my house, I was going over to his. We hit all the malls, did some of his favorite hobbies and mine, we introduced each other to our friends and made time to hang out with them. I never, ever had an issue with his parents; they treated me like their "daughter". My parents had a little issue with my husband because he was a divorced man and being the good "church going Catholics", they thought that I would be looking for trouble with a divorced man. They didn't want to meet him, but after a long talk with my older brother, asking him to help me convince them that he was a good guy, they agreed to meet him. Needless to say, they loved him and my mother couldn't be anymore in love with him. We had a really nice wedding which they paid for 95% of it and we couldn't be more gracious for their thoughtfulness. His parents bought us a lot of our furnishings for our first apartment and we were able to save money to put away to someday buy our own place.

Our sex life was awesome and we would either use his bedroom or mine or rent a hotel room to have sex. It was good and we did it often. We seemed to make each other sexually satisfied and I wasn't too experienced with men so I was happy that I pleased him.

During our dating and engaged months, I only saw his temper flair up at me once and it was really bad but I thought that maybe he was just having a bad day and brushed it off. We were married and seemed to have it all. Our rent and bills were always paid on time and we always manage to bank a nice amount every month and have left over to go on day trips to Atlantic City and other places.

We were looking around and managed to find ourselves a really nice house and were able to put a decent down payment on it with our savings and both our parents kicked in more so our mortgage payments would be low and we wouldn't have to struggle too much. It came in very handy because I lost my job after working at the same company for 10 years and I was unemployed for a while.

One day after I started a new job, my husband took the day off and said he just wanted a day to relax a bit clear his head. There was a new guy in his office and he wasn't doing well and it was making my husband's workload larger because of all his screw ups. When I got home that night he had told me that he made reservations to a place in the mall that we really enjoyed and we could do a little shopping. This is something we always liked doing, but after buying the house, we were not able to do it as often as we would liked.

We had some small talk about my day at the office and how he spent his day at the rifle range, our dinner went by quickly. After we ate, we decided to look around and I was always looking at the jewelry counters, handbags and clothes. He liked shopping too and enjoyed buying shoes and sports related items. His big gift the prior Christmas was one of the latest game systems with some of his favorites. He was slowly walking towards this one jewelry counter that he knew that I liked and told me to pick out something that I wanted. I wasn't flashy as it was like I had to have diamonds and things, but simple things made me happy. I picked out a pair of earrings and he bought them for me. As we walked towards a sit-down ice cream stand, he told me to sit down and got me some of my favorite ice cream. He seemed a little weird and I was a little worried but didn't say anything.

As we sat down to have ice cream, he gave me the earrings and he told me we had to talk. I felt my heart fall into my stomach and couldn't imagine what it was all about. He asked me if I would object to him going to a go-go bar once in a while and I said no because I know that he and his best friend went to them before I met him. He told me he liked to go their to unwind and not for lap dances or anything, just to have a few shots and beers and unwind. I had no objection because we still had a sexual relationship, even though it wasn't no where near what it was when we were dating. I did my thing with my friends so I figured why not.

He started to go once a month and then it became once every two weeks and then it was once a week. He never came home drunk or anything so I had no problems of his frequent trips. I did notice that our sex life was now becoming almost nil, but I was having some woman issues and we found out that I couldn't have children. He said it didn't matter because we had each other, but we always talked about having a large family. I went into a little depression but learned to accept my fate.

I was happy with my new job and I made friends quickly at work and had a good relationship with some of our customers and that made my bosses very happy and even game me a large bonus and raise. I made special friends with one of men of one of the small companies that used our company for their product inventory. We joked around a lot and what seemed to be some flirting. He had a nice voice and we never seemed to run out of things we could talk about. He was married and has five children and I told him I was married and didn't have and briefly explained why. We talked about our schooling, what we liked to drink, hobbies, etc..

One day we were teasing each other and he asked me to take down his cell phone number and try to make a little time to call him when I wasn't at work and I told him I had to be careful because i lived with Mr. Jealous and he said he had to be careful too because he must have Mrs. Jealous. I did call him on my lunch hour because he told me that he had the same lunch hour I had. We talked and he asked me if we could meet one day and I said I would like to put a face with a voice. We decided where it would be and at a time that neither of our spouses would wonder where we are. We decided to meet at a local bar at our lunch hour since we were both close in distance and we could meet and still be back in time without being late going back to work. I asked him how I would know it was him; he did tell me that he was a football player and had dark eyes and I told him that I was a red head and very fair skin. He told me that I would know him because he had a shaved head and that he stood about 6'4", had a shaved head and he was black. He thought that would have chased me away but it didn't. I have always had it for black men my who life, but never crossed that bridge because of my parents.

The day finally came and I was driving to the bar with my heart pounding and trying to imagine what he looked like. Most of the time you hear the stereotypical stories about the black man being lazy, a dead beat, a robber, a cheater, etc., but I knew he wasn't like that. He was a hard worker because I knew his work ethic and the only worry I had was that I always felt that I wasn't pretty or good enough for anyone.

I pulled into the lot and made sure I looked ok and I walked to the door and walked in. I started to scan the faces for a very tall, bald black man and I spotted him at the bar. What a knockout - a black God. I knew that I wouldn't meet up to his expectations but it was just to say hello and meet; it wasn't like it was a date or anything.

I waled up to the bar and introduced myself and we exchanged a kiss on the lips and a bear hug that was so sincere. He was so sexy and I felt like he liked what he saw unless it was wishful thinking on my part. We ordered a few Bud's and a shot of JD - they were both our favorites. We raised our shot glasses and toasted to our friendship. I calmly asked him if he was disappointed and he said he wasn't at all and then he wanted to know what I thought of him and I told him that he was very attractive. We ordered an order of chicken wings to share and talked and laughed and had to watch the time.

We had a great time and to our surprise, the bartender told us that our tab was paid for but we didn't know who paid it. We wanted to leave a tip but the tip was already included. As we walked over to our vehicles we told each other that it was so great to meet each other and wanted to do it again. We hugged each other and as we pulled apart, we engaged in a very hot and heavy passionate kiss and I found myself sticking my tongue down his throat and he responding by doing the same. We broke the kiss and agreed to call each other at work before the end of the day just to say hello and on our ride home on our cells. I didn't want to leave him and it appeared him did want to leave me either, but we knew we had to go back to work.

That afternoon, he had to call me for something and I thanked him for the lunch and he told me that it was his pleasure and was looking forward to our next meeting. We also talked on the way home and looked forward to talking the next day. The next day couldn't come fast enough and we managed to always find a minute to talk to each other at the office and every lunch time we were on our cells.

I began to think more and more about him and less about my husband. I loved the way his lips felt on mine and were looking forward to our next meeting. He told me that he was going away for a few days with his buddies and would be thinking about me and I told him I would miss our talks. He said the area he was going to, the cell service really sucked but would call me on the following Monday morning. We also decided that we would text so we could talk more privately and not be on the phone and cause any problems with our bosses.

I told him that Thursday on our drive home that I would miss him the next few days and he said he would miss me too. I blurted out "I love you" and he said "I love you too." I was very out of it the next few days at work and home and my husband noticed it and I told him that I was ok just been working on a tough project at work that was partially right, but it wasn't as tough as I made it out to be.

Every chance I got, I thought about him and starred at the picture of him that I took and found myself being consumed by him. I knew he liked me but wondered if he was thinking about me at all. I had to make sure that my husband didn't see my new friend's picture in my phone and had to erase all my texts and calls off my phone.

That Saturday night, my best friend and I went out for dinner and drinks and I decided I would tell her about my new friend. She told me to be careful that I wasn't caught. I told her what my husband has been like lately and I had a feeling he was cheating on me. That isn't the reason for me doing what I was but my friend made me feel good inside.

As promised, my friend sent me a text of good morning and that he was back from his trip and was thinking about me. I realized that moment that I was falling in love with him and I decided I had to tell him instead of keeping it from him. I called him at lunchtime and told him I was falling for him and asked him if that upset him and he said no. He said he did care about me too but wasn't quite at the same place I was. I was worried that after we hung up that I would never hear from him again.

I was wrong as he called me and said that we had to talk on the way home. Thankfully there was only an hour to go before we were leaving and that was the longest hour in my life. He called me and said that he thought about me during his trip and told his best friend about me when the other guys weren't around. I told him I told my best friend about him too. I added that I would never come between him and his family, never stalk him and would never ask him to leave them for me. I then told him that I wasn't falling in love with him, but that I was in love with him. I asked him again if he was okay with my feelings and he said yes.

I thought about him all night and I lucked out that my husband was going out that night and I was able to be by myself and think about my friend. I found myself playing with my pussy and hoping that one day I would have him doing this to me and also have his cock inside me. I started to finger myself and squeeze my 44D titties and I was very wet. I fell asleep with him on my mind.

The next morning I kept thinking he wasn't going to text or call me because I told him how I felt about him and I was wrong. We discussed meeting each other again and we made a date. That was a great meeting and we did a lot of kissing, making out, touching and I loved how he was making me feel. He asked me if I would ever consider sucking his cock and letting him fuck me and I said yes. I got a sneak peak of his cock and it was the nicest I have ever seen and I opened my blouse to show him my titties. I explained that I'm not a whore, slut and do not expose myself like this to men all the time and he said he knew that.

We had our daily talks and started to send pictures of our privates to each other and had to make sure that we deleted them before we got home that night. The weekends were long because there was no communication between us and it gave me so much time to think about him. We did make a date to meet at a hotel and it was a day that my husband would be in PA with his buddies and his wife was going to visit her mother in Delaware.

I rented the hotel, got us some beers and JD and a few toys and a sexy teddy and I was set. I pulled in first and got the room and got everything all set up waiting for him and hoping that he didn't change his mind. Within 5 minutes, he was there and knocked and then opened the door. He looked so sexy and I greeted him with a deep kiss and he gave me the biggest bear hug. I then nicknamed him my bear aka bb (big black bear.

We explored each others bodies and we stripped down to our birthday suits and we started making out and kissing and he was playing with my titties and then he started to suck one while finger fucking me and I knew I was going to explode. I kissed his neck found myself playing with his huge black cock and balls and then I was down on knees taking his cock in my mouth while he fingered me and got me to cum on his fingers. I sucked him hard and he put me on the bed, spread my legs and he started slow and then fucked me. It was hot and heavy and he was banging the shit out of me and I was never fucked like that ever before.

I got on all fours and we were doing it doggy style and then he asked me if he could put it in my ass and I told him yes but to be gentle. He was and before I knew it, he was fucking me hard and he said he had to cum and he rolled me over and I wanted to swallow and that impressed him and then he wanted to shoot all over my face and titties which he did.

It was the best love making session and fucking of my life and wanted this all the time. We parted ways but said we would be doing this again and we have been doing this for over 6 years now. My husband is still going to the go-go bar sometimes twice and three times a week and I was getting fucked on my lunch hour and on days we could go other places, I was happy.

I did show up one lunch time with a black eye and bruises because my husband beat me up for not having his dinner the way he liked it and that I didn't go to the store to buy him the jeans he wanted because I wasn't feeling that great. I was still having heavy periods and he was never sympathetic to my pains. I wouldn't divorce him because he came into a good amount of money after his parents passed and the selling of their house and I wanted my share. I took care of them more than he did and he knew that.

I am still married to the white guy that beats me and I take it because of the money, but luckily it isn't too often. My lover and I are happy and now I no longer work for the company that brought us together, but we have our secret meetings once a week if possible and I have never felt so strongly about one man ever before

I love him so much and I will never do anything to hurt him. He is so good to me and he did mention once about leaving his family and I told him not to because I was staying in my marriage for the money.

I hope that we will being this forever.....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • I Lead Two Lives

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds