• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fetish Picnic

Fetish Picnic

It was a super warm sunny day. I pulled off the road and parked the open sports car under a huge oak tree, by a stream where she had suggested we meet. The perfect spot for a picnic .

I rang her mobile. I told her I had arrived – where the hell was she? She calmed me down instantly with her sultry enticing voice, so full of warmth. With an excited little giggle, she explained that she had put together some fun and games before the picnic – "The first thing I want you to do for me is strip off completely and put your clothes in the boot!"

"What? No way!" I said.

"In that case the picnic's off, and you probably won't see me again" she said, her voice hardening just a little. The thought of losing her was too much to bear, so rather rashly, but with a bit of a thrill rising within me, I glanced up and down the road, and did as she said. Her next instructions were to drive a mile down the road and look for farm entrance on the left

The feeling of the safety belt on my bare skin was incredibly arousing as I drove on. A quick surge of excitement thrilled through me as a couple of cars passed me going the other way, but nobody seemed to notice as I turned into the track winding down towards the farm in the valley below. As I pulled up, I phoned again, and she told me to push the car keys through the letterbox and I would find something to wear in the porch. The "fun and games" were to start with a manhunt, she explained, and after a five-minute start she would be on my trail.

There was a ball and chain in the porch. Realising that I was in too deep now to avoid her game, I padlocked it to my ankle, and moved off as fast as I could through the long grass behind the farm. Picking up the heavy ball, the chain was so short I could only stumble in a crouching run, so slowly that I had only moved a couple of hundred yards or so when I heard the frightening sound of the clatter of a horse's hooves in the farmyard.

Hiding naked behind a low bush, I could see her as she rode out, and she looked magnificent! Her beautiful legs were clothed in stylish jodhpurs, and even at a distance I could see that her superb breasts were covered with a really flimsy see-through blouse. She was wearing a ten gallon hat and brandishing a riding crop. For a while, she trotted around the field, challenging me to come out and take what was coming, and as I was watching transfixed by her beauty, I moved slightly and sat heavily on a thistle. As I howled with pain and leapt in the air, she galloped over with a whoop of joy, and gave me a huge slash across the buttocks with the whip.

She trotted back to the farm, dragging me by a cord tied around my balls, and led me into a barn with iron rings concreted into the floor. She pushed me down spread-eagled on my back. She fitted me with a mouth stretching gag as I lay there, and gave me a last sharp flick with her whip,. "I haven't finished with you yet" she whispered sexily in my ear. "In fact " with a delicious sexy chuckle, "I've hardly started!" She swept out with the words "Just lie there and think about what's to come!"

After a while, when my beating heart had slowed down a bit, I heard the slamming of car doors, and bursts of girlish laughter. In came my Mistress, as I now thought of her, dragging a naked man by a lead from the collar round his neck, followed by another woman dressed in a severe two piece tweed suit. "I'm lending you my slave to do what you want with. He's all yours!" she said to my Mistress and she opened the door of a small cage in the corner, just large enough for him to curl up inside, kicked him in and locked the cage door.

"Before I give you my slave to play with" she said with a gurgling sexy giggle which stirred my member even more than before , "I'd better clean him up a bit with my power shower." She pulled down her jodhpurs and the skimpy panties underneath, and stood astride me and let go with the contents of her very full bladder. On and on it went, with a considerable proportion directed straight down my throat. How I loved my Mistress at that moment standing there half naked, in paroxysms of joyful laughter as I swallowed her tasty liquour. I realised I didn't mind what she did with me after that, I worshipped and adored her so very much.

"You can take him and start his pony training" she said. "I'll deal with your slave for a while." She unshackled me and gave her friend the end of my ball-halter, and I was led outside by this complete stranger. My manhood, which had been at strict attention during the power shower, subsided somewhat at the change of temporary owner. There was a small pony trap, outside, where I was strapped between the shafts, and fitted with a harness and a sharp bit in my mouth. A pair of reigns was set through rings on the harness, the ends were clipped to my nipples. With this rather large woman in the cart, I was driven up and down the yard, being instructed in high stepping, and being steered by sharp tugs on my nipples.

As we got to the gate into the field, she gave me a series of painful flicks of her whip, until I was trotting painfully through the long grass, with my cock once more at attention. At the end of the field, she drove me straight into a chest high mass of stinging nettles. The sudden intense stinging of my whole body from my balls to my nipples was such a shock that I stumbled and fell. Thank God I didn't upset the cart, so my passenger didn't get stung. But I had to scramble around in the nettles to get her and the trap out into the field again.

As we trotted back into the yard, my body coming up in lumps with the extreme pain from the nettle stings, I could hear the sound of muffled yells from the barn, the cracking of a whip and peals of joyful sarcastic laughter from my mistress. I was blown away by a wave of jealousy, with this complete stranger enduring what sounded like extreme pain, inflicted by my beloved dominatrix.

I needn't have worried. My mistress came out and strapped me to a post and my penis became fully erect again. I was overcome with adoration for her as she almost whipped the skin off me with a bullwhip, until I nearly passed out with the pain. Whatever happened now, I was completely in thrall to her, body and soul.

We were told that to ease our cuts and sores we were to have a soothing mud bath, and we were led to a shallow pond where the cattle had been and pushed into a morass of thick mud and dung. They goaded us with pointed sticks until we both got so mad that we ended up wrestling each other in the thick gooey stinking stuff trying to get out. As we struggled to our feet we were met with a solid wall of water from a power hose, and we were both scrubbed down with yard brooms until the last vestiges of mud were removed.

Shivering convulsively, I was strapped down on a bench, face up, with my limbs strapped to the legs of the seat, and my mistress, who was now completely naked, brought my picnic hamper over and sat on my belly, with her lovely legs crossed. She proceeded to share all the goodies in the hamper with her friend, who was sitting hard on the face of her slave, on his back on another bench.

"This is lovely" she cooed in her wonderful husky voice. "While I feed him, why don't you give my slave a blow job?" Down went my cock again, quite flabby, but it was gradually persuaded back to full stiffness by a pair of surprisingly agile lips. Quite unexpectedly, I very quickly exploded in ecstasy in the stranger's mouth

Meanwhile my mistress was happily chewing on a chicken leg, and as she threw the bone away, she leaned towards me and spat the masticated flesh straight into my mouth. What bliss! To be given her food, all mashed up in her saliva was sheer heaven! She was gracious enough to share her sandwiches and scotch eggs with me in the same way, topping up the feast with globs of spit. What a feast! And the taste of champagne after having been slurped around in her lovely mouth was sublime.

When the meal was over, she said "Now's the time for you to be off", and led me by the balls back to my car. As she opened the driver's door, she took off the cord with my car key which she had been wearing round her neck, and wrapped her arms around me in a super naked bear hug. My cock was super-stiff and thumping between her belly and mine, telling her how much I wanted her. "Not now" she whispered in my ear, "We must leave something to look forward to!"

She strapped me into the driving seat, gave me a wet slobbery kiss, and closed the door. Very definitely my cue to leave, although very reluctantly. I started the engine and drove off up to the road with a wistful wave as I went. I pulled on to the road, gunned hard on the throttle, anxious to get to somewhere secluded where I could get my clothes back on.

About two hundred yards up the road, the engine spluttered, gave a few coughs, and stopped suddenly. I decided to get my clothes from the boot before opening the bonnet to try to find out what was wrong. But the boot as empty! I was stuck there stark naked out on the open road, not able to go anywhere.

My phone gave an insistent ring. "How are you getting on?" she giggled with that lovely husky whisper. "Thanks for the petrol we siphoned off! You'll be all right -we've called for help They'll be there very soon! Thanks for a super picnic! . . . Bye."

What a wonderful woman! She had organised a super fetish happening, and managed to top it all off with an amazing twist in the tail. I love, worship and adore her. As she switches off her phone, I'm standing here starker's, super stiff and dribbling, just thinking of her. I glance up. Thereare two police cars and an AA van approaching at top speed . . .

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fetish Picnic

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds