• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Down On The Farm: The Farmer's Son

Down On The Farm: The Farmer's Son

12

Down on the farm with Johnny

Down on the farm takes on a whole new meaning.

*****

Lights were turned on in the Victorian farmhouse. Upstairs, Johnny Martin was sitting at his desk in his t-shirt and under shorts. His studying was done but he was thinking about college. He was ready to graduate and he was offered a Physics scholarship on the west coast, but that would take him away from the farm. Without him at home he was afraid his mom would lose the farm. After his parent's divorce, his mom was emotionally very fragile. The farm was one of the few stable things she could hang on to. But it wasn't just his mom. Johnny also loved the farm. He loved to see the fields turn green as the crops grew. He loved the sunset over the trees, even the winter blanket of snow.

His mother and father were to split the money from the sale of the crops every year, but Johnny ended up doing most of the farming. His mom had offered to buy out his father, but out of spite he demanded an outlandish price for his half.

So Johnny figured he had three problems: Keep his mom happy, keep the farm and get to college. The solution wasn't integral calculus; it was worse.

* * *

"Johnny get down here," his mom shouted."

Oh no he thought. It sounds like mom is really upset.

"Johnny, right now."

He headed downstairs and into the kitchen. His slender mom had just came home from her work at the bank. She was just a head shorter than his five eleven, and in her button down shirt and knee length skirt he thought she looked better than any girl in high school. Her hair was disheveled.

"The tellers at the bank; they told me. Robert married that slut. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Dad ran out a long time ago Mom. It shouldn't matter anymore."

" Well it matters to me," she said slamming a shot glass down - throwing amber droplets on the counter top.

This was serious because mom never drank.

"Stinking cocksucker"

She paused. "Actually it is kind of funny," she said with a strange look on her face.

"Oh Maggie he would beg. Please do me. You are so good. Please. Damn right I was good. Fat lot it did me after all."

John started to back away.

"Don't you believe me?" she accused her son.

"Come here."

She grabbed him by the front of his shorts and pushed him back against the kitchen table. Before he could react she pushed down his shorts revealing his privates. Reaching up she cradled his balls in her hand and started stroking his dick.

"Its been awhile since I've done this," She sighed.

He squirmed.

"Hold still unless you want me to really squeeze those balls."

As he shook his head no, she lowered her head and sucked in his dick. She slowly slid her lips up and down his shaft. He couldn't help himself and started to respond. Then she started to swirl her tongue around his dick. She kept on. This is so wrong, but it feels so good he thought. His body was betraying him. His muscles started tightening up. She looked up at him.

"Just let it go," she said.

He needed no more encouragement as spasms radiated from his groin throughout his body and he shot his load. With a full mouth, his mom got up, went to the sink, sipped some water and spat into it.

* * *

Johnny pulled up his shorts and headed for the stairs.

"Hold on there," his mom said. "Where do think you are going. Now you are out of here huh. Is it oh Maggie I'm sorry but I have work to do. I don't have time. Get back here you."

Johnny came back slowly. She pulled the chair from the table for him to sit in. Then she pulled down her panties and sat on the edge of the table. She grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head towards her pussy. Johnny saw that it was shaved clean.

"Mom, please."

"Just start kissing at first"

He started first on her thighs then started up.

"Very good. Just keep doing that."

After a few minutes.

"Now add a tongue. Keep going. Oh you are a fast learner."

She was moaning and squirming now.

"Don't stop now."

He traced and tasted her fleshy contours. He found her bud and circled it with the tip of his tongue. He grabbed her butt and buried his face in her crotch. Her whole body shook with the onslaught of her orgasm.

* * *

They both laid there him with his head between her legs. Finally getting up, he made it upstairs. His head was too rattled to read or surf the net so he just sat there staring out the window.

Close to bedtime there was a soft knock on the door. Mom walked in wearing her faded flannel nightgown.

"Come hold me tonight," she said.

This he didn't mind. He had spent too many nights listening to her cry in her room. Taking his hand she led him to her bedroom. Climbing in bed he pulled her back up to his chest. She reached around and pulled his hand to her breast. He felt the warmth of her soft body as he lay still. I will wait until she is asleep and go back to my own bed he thought.

The sun was lighting up the blinds. His mom was standing by the bed.

"Wake up John, I want you to go pee," said his mom.

He got up and went into the bathroom. His mom came in and tore off some toilet paper. After dabbing his dick she pulled up her nightgown and sat down on the toilet. She pulled him forward and put his dick into her mouth as she peed. John wanted her to stop, but at this point it seemed it was too late. She stood up, wiped herself and led him back into the bedroom. She undressed him and pushed him back on the bed. She got on the bed on her hands and knees and worked on his dick some more.

"I think we are ready," she said. She straddled him and lowered herself engulfing him with her pussy.

"Mom," he started to object.

Leaning forward she started riding him up and down.

"I have been thinking about this all night long and cannot hold out any longer."

After only a few strokes with her pussy, she gave out a scream and began to orgasm. She then laid on his chest enjoying the after glow.

She rose up.

"Now its your turn," she said. She started squeezing his member with her pussy while starring at him with her blue eyes. He put his hands on her nightgown covered breasts. He gently squeezed them.

"You loved those as a baby," she said pulling the nightgown over her head revealing her naked breasts.

He couldn't believe it. They were so inviting. He caressed their sides. He lifted them and felt their weight. He pushed them back and forth to watch them sway. Then he placed his palms over her aureoles and felt her erect nipples. She lowered her soft breasts to his chest and started to rock in earnest. It was all he needed and she came a second time when he did.

"You are now officially the man of the house and you are going to do your manly duty. "

They stayed still for a while, then she got up to get ready for work.

* * *

Two days later that Saturday afternoon, nothing more had happened. Johnny and his mom were sitting on the couch streaming a movie. He switched it off and turned to his mom.

"Mom, I can't ignore it, we have to talk about what we did and what are we going to do now."

"Johnny, I know most would not approve, but I can't go back. You have made me feel so much better, and wanted theses last few days. Sometime in the future things will be different. But for now let's not change. And it works both ways too. When you want to fool around just let me know."

Johnny stood up and took his mom by the hand. He pulled her soft body next to his and gave her a long kiss. She moaned softly. He led her by the hand into the kitchen. He bent her over the table and pulled up her short skirt. He pushed down her panties and fondled the soft cheeks of her ass.

He ran his hand up her leg and touched her pussy. She was already wet. He gently put his finger in her then pulled it out to taste her juices. He dropped his pants and realized he was also leaking. He pushed himself inside her and started pumping. Pulling out once so he would not go off too quickly, he inserted himself again. This time she was ready and came with abandon. He paused for a few moments for her to relax.

"Please go on," she said.

Needing no more encouragement he started again and released his full load. There is really no turning back now he thought. After that they had cleaned up and went back to the couch. They sat there with her head against his shoulder.

* * *

"Did you know Laurie at school?" she asked, "Tell me about her,".

Laurie was his dad's new wife and only two years older than Johnny. She was pretty much the high school slut who had slept with half the male class population.

Johnny did not want to tell his mom too much about Laurie because he actually felt sorry for his new step mom. He started to think back about when he met her. He was a junior and she was a senior. He would watch her practicing for soccer. She was quite a looker and a very good player. He liked watching her work out. Actually he liked watching all the girls working out. One day after practice as he was driving away drops of water started making streaks running down his dusty windshield. He saw Laurie walking down the side of the road. He slowed down and rolled down his side window.

"Do you need a ride?" He asked.

"No I'm all right." she replied.

"Don't ridiculous."

She looked at him harder and remembered seeing him watch the team work out.

"OK. Thank you."

Several times after that he would give her a lift. On the last time she invited him in.

It was a small house. They walked past a room with a man in it. Got another john he had said. It took Johnny a second to understand what the crude remark meant.

"Is that your dad? " he asked a little astonished.

"Step dad." she replied.

"He wasn't very nice." He said.

"I just ignore him. He is harmless although half the time he forgets to pick me up after practice . He doesn't hit me or anything."

John thought that was a very strange remark. He followed her into a bedroom that was cleaner and better organized than the rest of the house.

* * *

"This is my bedroom," she started taking off her clothes.

Before he could object she was totally naked. He couldn't believe it. She was perfect. Perky breasts, slim body and that movie star face. His own body was starting to react.

"Why are you doing this?" he had to ask.

She laid down on the bed and spread her legs. He was frozen looking at her.

"I'm supposed to because you gave me those rides."

"Who told you that you had to do this?"

"All those boys say that I should."

"Well it isn't right and I think you should start saying no."

"I want them to like me."

"That is not the way to get them to like you."

"No? but you like me don't you?"

"Yes, but not for that reason. Would you promise me you will try?"

"Try what?"

"Try to say no when they ask you to have sex with you when they shouldn't."

"OK. I will try if you will keep liking me."

She stood up and gave him a big naked hug. He wasn't sure if she would keep her word but he had to run out before he lost all resolve.

* * *

"Did you have sex with her?" asked his mom interrupting his daydream..

Johnny explained she once offered but he just couldn't do it. He tried to stumble through an explanation. It was like she wanted to but she didn't. She only did it to please him but there was no passion in her and she didn't understand the ramifications of her actions.

"Does that make any sense?" he asked his mom.

"Yes it does," his mom replied. "And it tells me you are very wise.

* * *

"Okay it's your turn Mom. What's happening between you and Mr. Grant."

"Johnny that was a long time ago and I don't feel like talking about it now."

Johnny looked at her with a puzzled look on his face.

"A long time ago? No I mean now."

It was Maggie's turn to look puzzled, "What do you mean."

"Well you call him Farmer Fred and I can see he doesn't like it, but he never says anything. And when he thinks no one sees him, he looks at you as if you are his long lost love. I think you should ask him out or something."

"I'm surprised at you; I can't do that; he's married."

"I'm not so sure of that, Mom."

Johnny explained about Fred Grant and his wife Connie. They had a daughter Grace. Johnny and Grace had palled around since they were kids. Six months ago Connie had taken her daughter and went to the west coast saying she had a sick aunt. Grace and Johnny talked on the internet and Grace had implied her parent's separation was going to be permanent. She was very vague about the reasons and he did not pry. She said she was going to go to school out west but would be home the next summer to stay with her dad, but not this summer. Johnny realized he was going to miss her more than he would have thought.

"And Mom I see the way you look at him too."

* * *

Next week Maggie saw Fred in town and asked if they could get together to discuss the farm. He said he would prefer his place for privacy, and how about Saturday afternoon. She agreed. The Grants' farm was just a few miles further down the same road as the Martin's. So after work she stopped first at the house to change. She told Johnny her plans and to not worry if she was home late. She put on a light summer dress and white sandals and left for Fred's farm.

Fred met Maggie at the door.

"Lets go to the kitchen," he said and took her hand leading the way. "I just made coffee."

She smelled the aroma of cookies. "You made cookies?" she asked.

"Now that I'm on my own I alternate between eating out, nuking frozen dinners and cooking."

They sat down.

"Now tell me about the farm," he said. She explained the situation about her husband and the farm.

"Maybe I could get a third party to make an offer on the farm or just something," she said.

"Are you asking me to try to buy the farm," he asked.

"Yes, I mean no. Oh I'm so confused. More than anything I just wanted someone to unload on. I know I can trust you to not spread it around about my problems. Please forgive me."

"Don't worry. Its nice having someone around with Connie and Grace gone."

"Johnny told me a little bit about that. Would you mind telling me any more about it?"

"I know you will keep it quiet. But I fear it will come out sooner or later. Connie was never happy in the marriage. She was good to me and did her wifely duty. We both loved Grace and probably spoiled her. But I should have noticed there was something lacking in Connie's life. When we were young everyone preached family and kids, and she and I just went along with it. But looking back I can see we both ignored the warning signs. She and Grace did go to see a sick aunt. While she was there she met someone. The woman she met showed her the truth."

"You don't mean?"

"Yes she swings the other way." He laughed.

"I was upset but not mad. Things just happen that way. I think we are all happier now that it is in the open. But it makes for some regrets and an empty house."

* * *

Maggie got up and washed the cups out in the sink. When she came back he took her hand and pulled her onto his lap.

"So you are now an eligible bachelor," she said.

"Not quite but soon," he answered.

She laid her head on his chest and he stroked her hair. She then turned her face up and they kissed. She finally broke off and stood up.

"Why don't we go to the bedroom," she said.

Next to the bed they embraced. She then reached down and ran her hand over the front of his trouser. She could feel he was already getting hard. Stooping she pulled his pants down and slowly sucked in his prick. He started to moan.

"No," he said picking her back up.

"How do I know you're not just teasing again. You will get half done and go running out the door."

She thought he was joking, but looking at his face she wasn't so sure.

"First take off all your clothes. Then I will take off mine." He said.

She did as he asked, folding them and placing them on a chair. She couldn't resist wiggling her ass at him as she removed her panties. When she turned around he was just staring at her.

"What," she asked.

"You are so beautiful," he replied.

Their nude bodies merged into a passionate kiss. He picked her up and laid her back on the bed. It was so sudden she gave out a soft 'Oh' as he entered her. Each stroke seemed deeper than the last. After a few times she felt his release inside her. He stayed in that position until she pushed up at him.

He started to pull out.

"I'm sorry. Am I too heavy?"

"No just roll over," she said. "Now it's my turn."

She ran her hands up and down his chest marveling how virile he looked. After squeezing him a few times with her pussy, she bent over and slowly rode up and down his now hard prick. She closed her eyes to concentrate on the feeling of him inside her. I'm enjoying this way too much she thought. Soon her body gave her the release she sought.

After sandwiches for supper they went back to bed for a more prolonged lovemaking. She fell asleep in his arms. The next morning she awoke to an empty house. There was a note on the breakfast table.

"I forgot that I had to see some people today. I will be late. Please lock up for me. Fred."

As she drove home she wondered about the strange note. It was distant almost cold.

* * *

When his mom left to see Mr. Grant, Johnny was smiling. Maybe he had accomplished one of his goals. He decided to take the afternoon to go visit his dad. He had not gone to the wedding. It would be the first time he would see the married Laurie and the house they had bought.

At his dad's place Laurie opened the door when Johnny knocked. She was dressed in white short shorts and a red halter top. What it didn't reveal was wrapped tight around her slender frame.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"I'm Johnny your new step-son," he said.

She looked at him for a minute. She finally made the connection.

"Oh, well come on in. You know you look familiar. Do I know you."

Johnny laughed. "Yes I drove you home from soccer practice several times at school. I thought you were quite good"

"That's right. You were the south more."

"Sophomore," he said.

"That's what I said," she said. "Do you want to see my house? Let me show you my house. Sam promised to give me some money to decorate a little, but most of this furniture is his from his apartment. Boy is he tight with his money. I wish I had known that before we got married."

"He is frugal," said Johnny.

"Oh I like that word. How do you spell it?"

After Johnny told her, she showed him around the house. It was a modest three/two ranch but she treated it like a mansion.

"Where is Dad?" he asked.

Again that brief pause.

"I mean Sam."

It was going to take several tries before their relationship sank in.

"Oh, he had to go to the office to finish up a proposal. He's an engineer you know."

"Yes I know. It is a very nice house. I see you like it."

"Thank you. You are very nice. I didn't think I was going to like you after you destroyed my life and all."

* * *

Johnny almost physically recoiled from that bolt out of the blue.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"You were born and your mom said that was it. And she fixed Sam up, and now I can't get pregnant. More than anything in the world I wanted a baby. And why did you come over here anyway?"

"I wanted to talk to Dad about the farm," he replied.

"Well you can forget that. I don't care about any muddy old farm, but he won't let it go. I could make him change his mind if I really wanted to, but I don't want to. Now if you could get me pregnant, I might do it."

I was just one shock after another Johnny thought.

"Sam is always bragging about how smart you are. How you are going to college and all. Why can't you figure out a way to get me a baby?" She looked at him. "Oh I don't mean that way silly. Use some of your science stuff to let Sam and me have a baby."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Down On The Farm: The Farmer's Son

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds