• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 08b

Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 08b

123456

Note: This is a work of Fiction. Although the areas this story takes place in are real; the landscapes depicted, the people described, and everything else this story uses to make it enjoyable reading for you are Not Real. As you read this story, try to remember:

THIS IS A NOVEL.

Subtext: As many of you will remember, there was a problem with Chapter 8 being displayed on Literotica. Although they finally got it right, after I submitted an edit, I believe it was much too late for those who read the One Page they did print at the beginning and thought that was all I submitted. Nothing could be further from the truth. What comes beneath is the remainder of Chapter 8, though it is titled Chapter 8b. There is no other way to get it by their sensors. Everything from this point will be in order, I hope. Prolonged_Debut10

28. Sinners and Saints (Continued)

"I have been meaning to talk to you about that. You are never to lay your hands on him again. It is not proper conduct for young woman to hit anyone, especially her spouse. More importantly, it is not proper conduct for a man to lay a hand on any woman. To do so shows a serious lack of concern for the woman's welfare, and their relationship. If I ever see either of you hit each other, you will no longer be welcome in my company. Is that understood?"

Patricia looked into her father's eyes and understood he was not overstating his case. She said, "Yes, papa."

Stephano replied, "Yes, dad, but could you convince her to take these things off my hands now?"

"No, that is for you two to work out. Jemma, it is time for your punishment; come with me."

Jemma went to kiss Patricia good night. She said, "I love the way he punishes me."

"Don't kill him; I still need him there for my wedding day."

"Are you kidding me, he is stronger than I am."

Patricia laughed and turned to look at Stephano. She said, "Now, where were we?"

"We were in the middle of an argument over these mittens."

"I thought it was a discussion about those mittens."

"Argument or discussion, I want them off."

"I want you to keep them on. Let's go to my bedroom and test them out."

Stephano shook his head, when she said 'her bedroom.' She had never invited him into 'her bedroom.' It was a restricted area. She made it painfully and perfectly clear, when they first walked into the villa.

He walked in as she closed and locked the door behind them. She ordered him to bend down, as she pulled his polo shirt over his head, and off his body. He was totally out of his depth now. If she touched his chest it was always under his shirt. He decided to keep his mouth shut and let her go as far as she wanted. He was not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

She pushed him down on the bed, untied his shoes, removed them, and his socks. He knew he was dreaming, when she reached for his belt, unbuttoned the button, and unzipped his slacks. When she reached for his waistband, he raised his hips, so she could remove his pants.

He prayed; "Please God, don't let me wake up. I will do anything you ask, but don't let me wake up now."

His eyes focused on Patricia, and she was doing something she had never done before. She was unbuttoning her blouse. No, she was removing her blouse, and there was a nude colored bra beneath it.

"Oh God, don't let me come yet. Just a little more time, please don't let me come yet."

She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. He looked at the triangle between her thighs, and his mouth watered. He heard an angel say, "Do you remember these?"

He looked up towards the waistband of the panties, and saw the insignia, "Jockey for Women."

"Yes, I remember."

He watched as her thumbs moved up to her breasts. She unhooked the front closure of her bra and let it fall open.

That was all he could take. Jets of sperm exploded from his prick. He tried not to scream, but he failed. More sperm left his body than he thought was possible, from one orgasm. When he finally was sated, his body relaxed, and he slipped into a dream-like state. It was the most fabulous dream he had ever had.

He woke up to someone tickling his chest hair. He was only partially conscious and he had no idea what was happening around him, until his eyes focused on Patricia.

"I guess you needed that?"

"I needed what Patricia?"

She pointed towards his groin area. He picked up his head, and saw the flooded area on his shorts. He lay down his head and said, "Oh my God, it was you, it was not a dream."

"Why do you think I have your hands covered? I know how hard this has been for you. I have been trying to figure a way to give you some pleasure, without abandoning my principles. This is what I came up with. I want to make you happy, and I believe I did."

"Would you stand up, please, I want to look at your breasts, again."

She stood up and watched as his smile grew wider and wider. She kneeled on the bed, and brought her breast to his mouth, which stunned him.

She had not prepared to go this far, but her body overruled her brain. He did not believe it, when she put her nipple into his mouth to be suckled by him.

The sensation did things to her she could not fathom. She did not understand how her nipple was connected directly to her clitoris, which in turn was connected to her hormone mechanisms, which started producing fluids that flooded her vagina. She never felt anything like it, not even as she masturbated standing by the tree on her way to the airport.

He was only using his tongue and teeth, but when he changed breasts, it was as if he shifted her body into a higher gear. Her hips started to slide against his thigh in overdrive. Her mind kept telling her to stop, and she tried desperately to obey.

Stephano felt her turn rigid, and try to withdraw from him. He knew she was having a moral battle. He was not going to let her mind control her heart, not now. He was going to let her heart feel what a woman her age was allowed to feel. He pulled her hips back towards his leg. She would not be denied, again; not because of something her mother said to her while she was growing up, nor by some religious scripture. She would reach the heights she had allowed him to reach moments ago, and he would help her go far higher. He was not going to allow her to walk away 'unfulfilled.'

He trapped her center, between his legs. He forced her to move her hips back and forth, keeping in constant contact with his thigh. He continued nursing on her nipples and nipping at their tips.

Patricia shook her head, saying, "No, no, this isn't right."

His reply was firmer. "Yes, you will, you have waited too long. Your body needs this release. Don't think; let your body feel what's happening to it."

She reacted by passionately to his words, moved up to his face, and kissed him.

"I love you, Stephano; I would only do this with you."

"I will not take advantage of you. I swear by all that is holy, you will go to your bridal bed a virgin."

Her moral war was lost because of his words. Her brain acquiesced and her heart took charge. Her hips picked up the motion against his thigh, and Nitro was added to her fuel mixture. Her body rocketed towards completion.

Stephano played with her breasts, nursing from one, then the other quickly. He used his glove-covered hands to squeeze each orb in its turn. Patricia stretched every sinew of her body; in her first, mind-altering attempt to climb the mountain to fulfillment.

Stephano watched in awe as she clawed her way to the top. The only way this could have been better for him, would have been to be inside her. He would wait for that to happen on their wedding night. His gloved hands moved along her flanks, as she moved her panty covered cunt against his leg so fast, heat was building up between them. If it were not for her super lubrication, they would surely have a 'rug' burn, in the morning. He pinched her nipples, with his teeth, and watched her eyes roll in her head. She opened her mouth to accept his tongue in a deep, passionate kiss. She was blinded by a rainbow of colors that flashed through her mind, and she screamed in ecstasy, as a giant orgasm overtook her.

Jemma looked at William, "Was that you?"

"No, it wasn't me; I thought it was you."

"Nope, it wasn't me. We must have mice in the attic." They both laughed, and wondered who would be blushing more at breakfast."

Patricia lay on top of Stephano's chest. Her eyes open, looking at herself in the mirror on the wall. She wondered what the person looking back at her would say about what she had done this evening. She was getting angry, with herself, for losing control of the situation.

"Patty, don't do it. Don't overthink this situation like you do everything else. I can feel it in your body. You should feel marvelous now. You should feel happy, desired, and loved. You had the courage to demonstrate how intensely you love me. Do you remember what you said? "I would only do this with you, Stephano." Do you know how special that makes me feel? Do you know how honored I am to have you here with me, at this moment. Of all the men on this planet you could have at the flick of your little finger, you chose me. I feel like the prize turkey in "A Christmas Carol." The one Mister Scrooge sent the young boy to buy on Christmas Day. There was only one, and you chose me. I will never ever let you down. Trust me; trust yourself; trust love, Patty. Put your mind at ease. I am not going anywhere. I will do whatever makes you feel the most comfortable. I love you that much and more.

She was still looking into the mirror, but she was crying now. The same way he could scramble her brains and confuse her, he could unscramble her them, and put them back together again. She propped her body up on her elbows and said, "If I take your gloves off, do you promise to behave?"

"No, Patty; I cannot lie to you. I cannot guarantee it; not with a body like yours around."

"If you had said yes, I would not have taken them off. I would not have believed you; not for one second."

She sat beside him, unraveling the yards of duct tape around each of the gloves. When she had taken the last strip of tape off the first gloves, she said to him, "If that glove comes off your hand before I finished taking the tape off the second one, you are banished from my room. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am, I understand. But to clarify the situation, once last piece of tape comes off the second glove, all bets are off?"

"Within the limits of what is exposed at this moment, and not one millimeter further."

"Gotcha!"

Patricia began removing the tape from the second glove. As she got close to finishing her task she started moving slower and slower and slower.

Stephano asked, "Would you like some help?"

"No, thank you, I am enjoying this very much."

He smiled. "I bet you are."

Patricia said, "I'm getting tired, I think I will go to sleep now. I will finish it in the morning."

Stephano replied, "That is fine with me, what side of the bed do you take?"

"You are not sleeping in here."

"You could not get me out of here with a squadron of tanks."

"Stephano, go to your room."

"Patricia, I am in my room. Anywhere you are from this day forward is my room. You changed all the rules tonight; I didn't. I had no say in the matter. This was your game, even though I must say it is the loveliest game I have ever played. Now take the rest of the tape off the glove and let's play."

"Remember your promise, Stephano. I will die of shame, otherwise."

"Patricia Garrett--Parent, on my honor, you will go to your bridal bed a virgin. You can hang the bloody sheets from the window of our hotel, and send pictures to all your friends in Massachusetts. I want you for a lifetime, Patricia, not just for one night."

She pulled the last strip of tape off the second glove, closed her eyes, and waited to be attacked. It did not happen. She opened one eye to see him sitting there looking at her. She asked him what was wrong.

"You haven't taken the gloves off."

She removed them one at a time, as she looked into his eyes.

He took her, and folded her into his arms like a precious object he didn't want to drop. He sat her on his lap, facing him, with her legs wrapped around his back. Biting and kissing her left ear lobe was the beginning of a trip that took him an hour to reach the right ear lobe. His lips and tongue touched and tortured every centimeter of her face, neck, and mouth. His hands; those Omni-Present, fast moving, terrifying items she feared, never left her back. They stayed above her panty line, and never tried to touch any area of forbidden flesh. He did not pull her body away from his chest to touch her breasts. He held her close and loved her, without putting any fear into her mind.

"Would you like to go to sleep now?"

"Only in your arms, Stephano, please."

"I am not leaving this room tonight, or any other night, you are going to be in it."

"I have to change my panties. They are soaked through, for some reason."

"Can I watch while you do that?"

"Yes, as long as you are on the other side of the door."

"In that case, I have to change my shorts. They are sticking to my skin. I will be back in one second. If you change your mind, and lock the door, I will break it down."

"I am marrying a caveman."

Patricia bent down to get a fresh pair of panties and Stephano smacked her bottom and ran out of their room.

"Ouch!"

Jemma asked, "Was that you, again?"

William laughed, "Nope, I thought it was you."

"It must be those damn mice. I think we are going to need an exterminator."

"William, why is Patricia allowed to have more fun than I am?"

"I do not believe my daughter had sex tonight."

"You mean she has that much fun playing 'Slap and Tickle?'"

"When you have never played 'Spin the Bottle', 'Slap and Tickle' is a lot of fun."

"I have not played 'Slap and Tickle' in a long time."

"Jemma, you have a very short memory. ' Slap and Tickle' is our prelude to making love. They are the games we play before we have penetrating intercourse."

"I have never played 'Slap and Tickle' and stopped before having penetrating intercourse. It seemed to defeat the purpose. Can we try it, today, and see what happens?"

"You know I will do anything you ask. Just give me a moment to prepare."

William picked up his pillow, went to the closet, and took down a sheet and a blanket. He put them in their bathroom, and returned to bed, carrying extra towels and wet facecloths

Jemma asked, "What is all this for?"

He smiled and said "They are for later."

He lay down in the bed next to his wife, and began the experiment of 'Slap and Tickle' sans sex. He knew his Jemma was not going to enjoy the endgame, and he had the biggest smile on his face, she had ever seen.

She looked up at him and asked, "What do you know that I don't know?"

"Two things my love: you don't know how much I love you, and you have no idea how beautiful you truly are."

As if she needed any more reason to get wet between her thighs, she was now flooded, because of his words. She thought she was sexually mature when she met him, but he told her, and taught her things about her body and how it responded to a man's touch she never knew existed. She felt like a novice every time he opened her and loved her.

Tonight would be different; for the first time, there would be no penetration. There would be touching, playing, kissing, licking, and orgasms, but no penetration by fingers, toys, or other pleasure bringing instruments. Only tongues were allowed inside their bodies. They stripped the bed of pillows and blankets, leaving nothing to interfere with their movement. Jemma knelt before William and held him in a lovers embrace for long period of time, pleasuring herself with the feel of his body close to hers. Her long arms allowed her to reach everywhere, from the bottom of his buttocks totally round his body and nearly have her fingertips touch. She was a marvel of the human form.

William was not idle during this time. His hands rubbed her flanks, and the sides of her breasts. As soon as their kiss broke, he went for ears, bit the lobes, and pulled on her little earrings. He licked around the crown of her ears and delved inside. He kissed her gorgeous hair, down the trapezius muscle and across to her shoulder. He continued over the cap of her shoulder, which led down to her long fingers. He would have to let her go of her to reach her fingertips. Instead, he brought her fingers to his mouth, and suckled each one of them in its turn. He licked her palm and then each knuckle as he proceeded up the back of her hand to her elbow and bicep to her underarm.

Jemma giggled in the delight. She went for his throat and then up to his chin, which had a full day's growth of stubbly hair on it. She rubbed her soft skin against it, and reveled in the feel of her husbands' strong features. She felt like she had known him all her life, because of what he had taught her, not only about her body, but about life, and learning. It had only been eleven months since they met, and seven since they were married. She wanted to go back to work at United Air Lines, after her ninety day leave of absence. William would not hear of it. She argued with him for ten minutes, until he took her to bed and fucked her for the rest of the day and night. She never brought up the subject again.

Jemma laid William down on his chest, and lay her body on top of his, resting and keeping each other warm, with the heat of their bodies. She kissed the back of his neck, his head, and behind both his ears, until she moved down and kissed his broad back and shoulders. She bit his left flank, down to his hip and across to his right hip and back to his spine. She kissed up the rise of his buttocks first on one side and then on the other, and then in between. She kissed him up the rise of his hip and down the slope of his ass, and she heard him groan for the first time. She knew he finally figured out her target. He raised his hips, and spread his legs wide. Lips and tongue kissed around her intended target, until she felt him tense like a rubber band stretched to its limit. She let her tongue probe into that puckered opening, at which point he sighed in relief, and in joy. She insinuated her hand underneath his leg, and grabbed hold of the two magic marbles, enclosed in their sac. She played with them gently, as her tongue moved deeper into his ass. William rose up on to his knees, giving Jemma more access to both her target areas. Her tongue was deep inside him, when her right hand grasped his prick, and pulled it forward, has her left hand pulled his scrotum down.

William groaned in agony, as his Vas was stretched to its limit.

He said, "If I knew you didn't want to have children, I would have had this procedure done surgically."

Jemma responded, "If I kiss it, will it make it better?"

"You can try, but remember, no penetration."

Jemma turned onto her back, and slid her body under his. She kissed each of his balls, and the base of his dick, as she proceeded upward towards the impressive head of his manhood. She licked around the bottom of the bell with the tip of her tongue, which caused him to shiver. Her tongue worked one end and her hand stroked the rest. She knew she was torturing him, because the sounds emanating from his mouth were those of pain and ecstasy combined. She moved up, and circled her tongue around the complete bell end of his penis. She increased the speed at which her tongue was moving, and she increased the speed at which her hand stroked his length.

William could take no more of this torture. He yelled, "Jemmaaaa," as his cum ejected from his dick, over her head and onto their bed. Only the last few dribbles landed on her hair, face, and onto her lips. She swallowed the droplets immediately, because this might have been against the rules.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 08b

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds